Felt Females

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
OTKLogan

Felt Females

Post by OTKLogan » Sun May 22, 2011 6:49 am

FELT FEMALES

Tuesdays and Wednesdays are my off nights. Which, to me, makes sense. After all, most people I know are just gettin' over the weekend by Tuesday. And Wednesdays...let me ask you, if Wednesday is Hump Day, why does everyone get laid on the weekend?
Go figure.
But on these nights, the pool table attracts a pretty good crowd. Not the regulars I see when I have live music but serious pool players. Which leads me to an interesting story.
A few Wednesdays back, I was in my office doin' some paperwork and schedules when Gabe, my bartender, came in.
"Hey, boss, there are two fine lookin' creatures that just walked in. I've never seen 'em before. But they are seriously attractive." he said out of breath.
Now I've been in this business a dozen years and I've seen my share of heart-stoppin' phillies. So I just gave Gabe a nod and went back to countin' my receipts.
God bless America. I love the free enterprise system. Hard work equals cold, hard cash. The other great thing about owning a night club is the cover charge. Invisible money, I call it invisible because the government's never going to see it.
Not five minutes later, the door opened and in walked Johnnie Ditto, my bouncer and local juice collector to a few bookie friends of mine.
"Logan, there are two women out there who are causin' whiplash in every corner of the club. They've blown past gorgeous and went straight to drop-dead beautiful. Hell, I'd stick my nuts in blender just to smell their car seat."
"Thanks for painting such a lovely picture, Johnnie. I'll be out in a second." I said without looking up or missing my count.
I put the money and receipts in the safe and twirl the tumblers a few times. Now I had to see what all the excitement was all about.
When I stepped into the club I could see a crowd gathered around the table. Willie and Stretch were playing Nine Ball. Two of the best players in the state always attracted attention. I could see that all of the attention wasn't necessarily on the table. Two protruding butts were sticking out from the back bar. They must have been stuffed into those pants with a shoehorn. As round and full as they were and as high as they were on the hips, it seemed as if they were pumped with helium. The blond was tapping her foot to the music that was blaring out of the four speakers. Her cheeks wobbled to the beat. Here they were, the show stoppers.

I took a seat next to the evening's attractions. I started a conversation and learned that they were on break from college. The blonde's name was Randy and the petite redhead was, Maggie.
Gabe came over and handed me my diet cola filled with crushed ice. The two women ambled over toward the pool table. I don't know if it was the distraction of the two women or what but Willie missed a two foot "gimme".
"Whoa, nice shot, Ace. My grandma could've made that. I heard this place had some players. Have you two seen any of them tonight?" The blond said laughing. Her redheaded friend seemed embarrassed but chuckled nonetheless.
Willie just stood up and straightened his six two frame. Stretch side-eyed the blond as he took a pull from his non-alcohol beer.
"Say, I have an idea." said the blond. Why don't my friend and I play the two of you. And whoever wins has to do whatever the other team says. How about it?"
"There's no gambling in here." Willie said correctly. And besides, we can't take advantage of you two. So, why don't you wait your turn at the table?"
"Are there any men in this joint who will take this challenge? Me and my roommate against any two men. Winner gets their wish. After these two wimps finish embarrassing themselves, we can have a real game." Randy, the blond, said to no one in particular.

The blond daggered a look straight at Willie. She knew how to push buttons. Willie walked over to her. He looked down and said: "Flip for break. Then, pray."
The redhead pulled her friend by the arm closer to where I was sitting. She whispered. "We haven't played pool for two years. These guys are good. Are you crazy?"
"Fear not, Randy, I have a plan." and with that she unbuttoned the top three buttons of her blouse. "I think you should do likewise, my dear." Her friend reluctantly followed suit.
Two bulbous rumps swayed back to the table.
"Heads." the blond yelled.
Washington's ponytailed profile formed a silver circle from the sea of green felt and the ladies got the break.
Randy chalked up a cue and leaned over the table. Two pendulous breasts swung to and fro unfettered in full view of any man with sight. She smiled up at every eye peering down her blouse. This was going to work. She knew it..
CRACK!
The balls scurried to different parts of the table. The six ball found a home in a side pocket. She ran the table and broke a second time. Nothing fell. She missed a long shot at the one ball and Willie took over. He ran fifty seven balls and looked over at the two cleavage-bearing women.
"Had enough?" he asked.
"Give me a break." Randy sarcastically pleaded. "Look, let's make it a little more interesting. We say you can't run another ten balls. And I have two bills that says you can't. Is it a bet?" she challenged.

"Put your money where you mouth is lady and you've got yourself a bet." Stretch added.
Willie looked over at me and I nodded. I usually don't allow gambling for several reasons. It attracts a smarmy crowd, it's against the law and, most importantly, I don't get a cut. But in this case I thought these little girls needed a lesson.
"No stallin', Ace. Either start shootin' or forget it. We don't have all night." This Randy didn't let up for a second.
Willie was fed up with this folly and began to shoot like he was a man possessed he ran nine balls without looking at the two hustling females.
"Excuse me, what's your name?" Randy asked Willie.
"What's it to you?" he asked.
"I just want you to know my name is Randy and this is Maggie. I thought you should know our names in case you have to write out a check." she said.
"So why do you want to know my name?" he questioned.
"Well, that way I can tell everyone the name of the fish I caught at Logan's." she meowed.
Everyone laughed. Willie blushed. Stretch's jaw bone flexed.
One more ball.
Willie surveyed the shot. It was a difficult bank off the side pocket. A shot he had made a thousand times before. But this time I could tell he was taking more time than usual to set it up.
"You never choke, do you Mister No Name? I mean, miss this and you owe me serious money. Right?" she was skating on thin ice.
Willie looked the heckling blond eyeball to eyeball. He laid the stick on the table with one hand then pulled back and the cue ball exploded against the seven ball that gave a hard kiss to the cushion. The pocket welcomed the twirling sphere with an opened mouth. The cue ball spun in place.
"I'd like my money in small bills, please." Willie said.
The entire room was frozen.
Willie brushed some chalk from his hands and walked over to the two women.
"What?????? You thought I was serious? Are you insane? Do you really think I have two hundred dollars? Get real, hoss." she said in a tone reserved for teachers dressing down a slow student.
"Look, you made the bet. We accepted. Now, we want our money." Willie said in a tone made from stone.
"Sorry, chief, you said it yourself, no gambling. Right, folks?" she look to the crowd for support. There was none to be had.
I figured this is where I should step in. So I did.
"The lady's right, Willie. There's no gamblin' in here."
"Who are you, Mister? The sheriff?" That little quip got her a laugh.
"No, I own this joint. And I don't particularly like your brand of pool. We don't gamble for money here at Logan's. But I do believe you made a bet up front. Did you not?"
Her face lost its' smirk. The redhead looked to her friend for an answer. "You did make a bet, Randy. Remember?" the friend squeaked.

"Shut up." she verbally stabbed her friend. "Yeah, so what? A stupid bet. What was it? Now we have to do what you and your lame friend ask. Try anything weird and we'll have the cops on this place so fast, you'll heads will spin. We're not taking anything off. So, forget it."
"Ladies, a bet is a bet. Now are you women enough to pay off or not? If not, get out. We don't want your kind in here. Everybody likes to have fun but if you not going to honor your bet then I think you'd better leave. And, by the way, speaking of bets, if Willie would have missed, would you have taken their money?" I let that question float in the air for a few seconds.
"Sure. I mean...he would have had to pay up...right?" the blond searched the room for a nodding head or something to back her up.
"Forget it, I'm not doing anything. Can't you guys take a joke? Lighten up." The blond said as she threw the cue stick on the table. The chalk end stabbed the felt hard and ripped a good two inch tear into the green cloth.
"Whoops. Sorry." Her apology tell on deaf ears.
"Randy!" Maggie, the quiet friend pleaded.
"What? Those are the breaks. You're insured right, sheriff?" she giggled. "Let's get out of here, I'm bored."
"Not so fast." I said. "I believe you owe me some money for ripping the table."
"In your dreams. Come on, Maggie, let's go." Randy said walking toward the door.
"I don't think so." The two gluteal gifted ladies were met by Cheryl, one of my bouncers. Yeah, I know, bouncers are usually guys. But, hey, I'm a nineties kind of guy so I hired a woman to keep the peace. And she does it quite well, I'll have you know.

"I believe you have a score to settle with Mister Logan. And you don't leave one second before you take care of your debt." Cheryl said as her five ten frame hovered over the saucer-eyed co-eds.
"Outta my way, bitch!" Randy said as she tried to push the immovable one hundred and thirty pounds of determination.
"Uh-uh. Pay up." Cheryl commanded.
"Oh, ok, I'm sorry." Randy said as she walked back to the table. She quickly reached for the pool cue and swung it towards Cheryl. It made a whooshing sound before my best female bouncer caught it with one hand and pulled it out of the girl's hand.
"Ooooh, big mistake, miss." Cheryl began to stalk towards the surprised blond. Her friend Randy tick-tocked her head back and forth before running toward Cheryl. The red-head jumped and landed on Cheryl's back. With a turn of her shoulder, Cheryl flipped the girl. A low thud sounded as the girl's plump bottom landed on the concrete floor.
"Ow!"
"Stay! If you move an inch, it'll be hell to pay." Cheryl said as if teaching a dog to sit. Then, she turned her attention to Randy.
"Now, let's take care of this little problem." she said rolling up her sleeves.

The crowd parted and made room for the woman. Randy backed up to the wall. She was trapped. It was just her and Cheryl. As Cheryl walked slowly toward her she grabbed a chair from one of the tables.
"You just made the most embarrassing mistake of you life, little girl. You acted like a child and I think you should be treated like one. Right, folks."
"YEAH!!!!" was the verdict.
"Hey, I'm sorry. I'll pay. I'll pay." Randy stammered
"You most certainly will." And with that statement, Cheryl grabbed the frightened girl by the wrist, sat down on the chair and pulled the girl across her knees.
Randy squirmed and kicked. Her head strained back to see what was happening. Just in time to catch the strong arm of Cheryl descending on you tightly-packed jeans..
SMACK!
"Yeow!!!
Again and again and again and again, the slaps rang out through the club. People were standing on chairs to witness this humiliating punishment.
SMACKSMACKSMACSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACK
SMACKSMACKSMACKSMACK!!!!!!!!!!
"Ow, ow, ow, nooooo, stop, you're killing me you bitch! I'm calling the cops!"

"Good idea, I hope they ask to see the evidence." Cheryl said without missing a crisp slap to her plump rum. "As a matter of fact, I'd like to see the evidence myself." Before the girl realized what was happening, Cheryl picked her up and unbuttoned the girls jeans. The bouncer unzipped the zipper and began the arduous task of pulling down the kicking girl's pants to the hollows of her knees. Fortunately for us and not so fortunately for the blond, she was wearing g-string underwear. Not much protection between the jeans and her butt and now, nothing could protect the mean slaps from a very tough palm onto what look like at one time, a very tender and shapely bottom.
The crowd applauded, whistled and wooooed.
"Now, let's get busy." said Cheryl smiling.
What followed was one of the most sound spankings I've ever witnessed. And believe, folks, I've seen my share. Cheryl spanked that poor little girl crimson from the tops of her hips clear down to the back of her knees. The way the blond girl kicked, it looked like the bottom half of her body was being electrocuted.
"Oooooooooh, stop, please. No more, No more." the unfortunate pool hustler screamed. She tried to protect her jiggling red ass but Cheryl calmly grabbed her wrist and pinioned it behind the girl's back.
"Ah, ah, ah, no fair. Take your medicine like a good little girl." Cheryl said with a chuckle. Then she resumed the attack with a new volley of blistering slaps. A few people winced and I caught at least two ladies in the crowd shaking their heads in amazement. It became too much for the poor woman and she broke down and cried like a baby. Blubbering, sputtering, sniveling, hiccuping her words of repentance: "I-I-I-I-I-m-m-mmm s-s-s-orry. Pluh--lease s-s-s-top." her body fell limp over Cheryl's lap. And at that moment the crowd grew quiet. They noticed as I did that the woman's butt was actually beginning to arch and meet the menacing slaps being dealt out by the muscular bouncer.
And then the spanking stopped....but her butt didn't. This was probably equally as embarrassing. The gyrations were as sensual as anything I've ever seen. The well-spanked woman's sobs turned into soft, quiet moans as she unashamedly grinded her pelvis into Cheryl's thigh.
"That should hold you for awhile, miss." Cheryl took a handful of Randy's hair and pulled her back so she could look her in the eye. "If I ever see you in this club again, I spank you raw."
"You already d-d-d-id." Randy said with tears spilling from her eyes.
"Get up." the bouncer pulled her to her feet and Randy grabbed both cheeks and bicycled her knees with a puddle of jeans at her ankles.

Cheryl go up and windmilled her arm in a circle. She looked about the room and her eyes landed on Maggie, the blistered girls friend. Four eyes met and Cheryl crooked a beckoning finger toward the cowering redhead.
"Come on, sweetie, it's your turn." Cheryl cooed.
The carrot-top's legs immediately gained three tons of weight. She couldn't move. Her mouth moved and nothing came out. She was biting her knuckles as Cheryl strode toward her. The towering woman reached out and grabbed the girl, put her arm around her waist and lifted the tiny woman off the ground. The airborne girl was kicking the hell out of the air.
"I don't have time for this brain damage. Let's get it over with, honey and we'll both feel a lot better."
If she had it to do over again, I'd bet little Maggie wouldn't have worn those stretch pants. They were so easy to yank down and Cheryl did it in one quick pull. That girl's butt was so white it looked like a beacon of light. But no for long.
Chery's hand blurred so fast and the spanks fell so hard that alabaster cheeks became red in a matter of seconds. Her fists beat Cheryl's thighs. She shook her head back and forth in utter denial as if this couldn't be happening. Oh, but it was.
SMACK. SLAP. WHACK. CRACK. And on and on it went for what seemed like, at least to Maggie, an hour. But in reality, the whole spanking lasted about five minutes. The longest five minutes that scalded redhead had ever experienced in her life. Angry red welts and patches of speckled flesh stained the round, shaking, clenching, quivering rump.
"Randy, I'm going to kill you. Make her stop. My ass is on fire. I can't take any more. Tell them we're sorry. Please, stop. You're going to kill me." Maggie screamed.
"Yeah, that's a good idea, Randy, make me stop. Tell ya what, Maggie. How 'bout I paddle this tush of yours until Randy makes me stop. How long do you think that would be?" Cheryl said without missing a beat. Sorry, couldn't help that one.
The kicking, yawning legs scissored back and forth and proved to anyone with an eye that Maggie was indeed a true redhead. And if you had a well-trained eye, you could also see that this little exercise transferred the heat in another part of Maggie's nether regions.
Cheryl put the seared and completely humiliated girl back on her feet. Maggie bent from the waist and rubbed her maroon butt and did a few deep knee bends. She was completely oblivious of the people taking in her total revelation of her womanly charms. Finally, she bent down and retrieved her pants pulling them gently over her five-alarm nates. She completely avoided Cheryl's gaze.

"Hey there, miss, you've got something to say to me?" Cheryl barked.
"I'm sorry?" Maggie moused.
"Is that a question or an answer?"
"An answer, m'am." Maggie caught herself to late. She had just addressed a woman, I would guess was a least two years younger than herself as "m'am". Her face flowed with shame.
"That's better. And how 'bout you blondie?"
Following Maggie lead, Randy said: "I'm sorry, too, m'am."
"And how 'bout Mister Logan?"
"I'm sorry Mister Logan." the girl said in awkward unison.
I nodded my approval.
"Now, both of you, get out of here and don't ever come back unless you want me to spank you even harder. Understood?"
"Yes m'am." they parroted.
"Move!" Cheryl commanded.
The two girls looked at each other and inched their way to the front door. And try as they may, they couldn't help but rub their exiting butts. As they reached the front door, a spontaneous burst of applause erupted from the crowd.
"Nice work, Cheryl." "Way to go, girl." "You painted their butts real good." were just a few of the accolades thrown to the bouncer.
The rest of the night was anti-climatic. Just the usual Wednesday night.
Oh, by the way, that little blond Randy? I heard she came back a few weeks later.....looking for Cheryl. But hey, that's another story.

batterup

Re: Felt Females

Post by batterup » Sat Apr 27, 2019 2:42 pm

Nice, poetic