Karrie's Yearning

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
lostmyway_f

Karrie's Yearning

Post by lostmyway_f » Fri Nov 02, 2018 2:37 pm

Karrie was your average lady, in her forties, divorced, and recently an empty-nester. She enjoyed the simple things, hiking, jogging, camping, bonfires, a few close knit friends, reading, intellect, and cooking. She just also happened to be a lifelong spanko. Karrie was the type that lived an everyday normal life but always had the desire, need and passion to have old fashion domestic discipline in her life too. She worked hard and played harder, and of course had her moments of misbehavior. Sometimes she would misbehave on purpose just because she liked the challenge of whether she would get caught or not. Other times, she just was lacking in staying on top of her daily responsibilities. Attitude adjustments seemed to be a common thing and here and there she would really make a bad decision and it ended up costing her dearly.

Karrie was dating a guy named Thomas. They had been dating for about five months. They didn’t live together, but serious enough they had access to each others’ homes. She had wondered a few times if he was going to be able to handle her or keep up with her. Thomas was also in the lifestyle but Karrie wasn’t sure if they were both completely on the same page with the lifestyle. She was the type that was very independent, did well on her own, knew what she wanted out of life, and needed a partner who respected her values, opinions and intellect. Not just someone who wanted to control her and tell her how to act, dress, or what to think and do. However, she did yearn for someone that could easily take control of situations when needed. Lecture her, scold her, make her see and acknowledge what she did was completely unacceptable and put her over his knee when such times called for it. Thomas had spanked her several times, but not for anything extremely serious. So she wasn’t sure if he could give her what she truly yearned for.

She was home alone this specific evening. Tom was away on business and his plane wasn’t expected to land for another hour. They had already planned to just wait and get together for breakfast in the morning. She just finished cleaning up dinner and put the last load of laundry away. She decided it would be a nice night to take a walk. Karrie lived in the country and her property backed up to several acres of woods which she very much enjoyed jogging the trails and finding new trails to take. Because sunset would be coming soon, so she figured it would be best to take trails she already knew just in case the serenity of the woods kept her out past sunset. She changed her clothes and put on some walking shoes. As she went to grab a water bottle to fill, she accidentally knocked a glass off the shelf. It came crashing down onto the hardwood floor. After a few words of anger and nicking her finger on a glass shard, she decided to just clean it up when she got back. Anymore time wasted and there wouldn’t be enough light to take a quick stroll. She filled up her water bottle and quickly headed out the back door.

Once in the woods, she was already feeling a lot better and no longer worried about the broken glass. It had been raining heavy downpours for the past few days and she hadn’t had the opportunity to go into the woods. Everything was going fine. Peaceful, quiet, only the sounds of nature, and Karrie was in her happy place. The trail was still a little muddy from all the rain, but that didn’t bother her. The trail was getting muddier and muddier and she figured it would be best to take a different trail at the next bend. If she remembered correctly, and she was sure she did, it would bend back the way she had just come from and bring her out about fifty yards a little further down from where she entered the woods. Karrie took the trail. Twenty more minutes into the trail, Karrie realized it wasn’t the trail she was thinking it was. The sun was setting and darkness was really starting to overcome the last bit of light trying to peek through the trees. She wasn’t worried though, she knew these woods so well and figured she would come upon a spot she was familiar with and make it back soon. What she didn’t know was Thomas had landed early and was coming over to surprise her.

Thomas pulled into the driveway, with a big smile on his face and a few trinkets he picked up on his business trip for Karrie. There were a couple of lights on in the house and Karrie’s car was in the driveway. He walked up to the front door and rang the doorbell. No answer. He knocked. No answer. He knocked a little harder. No answer. He decided to call her on her cell phone. There was always the chance she was soaking in the tub or running on the treadmill with her earbuds in listening to her music. No answer. He started to get a little concerned because last they had talked she was planning on just having a nice quiet night at home because they were going to be getting together early for breakfast. Thomas went and retrieved the spare key Karrie kept outside and let himself in. Upon entering the home he called out for Karrie.

“Karrie, it’s Thomas, I got back early and wanted to surprise you”. No answer

Thomas went further into the home looking for Karrie. When he got to the kitchen he saw the broken glass on the countertop and floor. A few drops of blood and worse yet, Karrie’s cell phone. At this point, Thomas was a lot more than a little concerned and frantically started searching the home. Nothing, he couldn’t find her anywhere. Karrie’s purse was there, cell phone, keys, car and he discovered the back door was left unlocked. Thomas ran out the back door yelling for Karrie. For a moment Thomas thought Karrie could be in the woods but he immediately set that idea to the side. Thomas knew that even though he was very laid back, there was only one thing he absolutely requested of Karrie. No going into the woods in the dark alone nor ever EVER go into the woods alone without her phone!

“Karrie…. Karrie… Are you out here?... KARRIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Thomas ran back into the house and searched some more. He ran back outside searching some more. Then back in, and again back out. Non stop calling out for Karrie.

“KARRIE!!!!!!.... KARRIE!!!!... WHERE ARE YOU?????.... KARRIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Thomas was just getting ready to run back in again and call the police when he heard a rustling sound coming from the woods. He sprinted as fast as he could to get to the tree line. It was pitch black at this time and Thomas was in full panic mode. Out of the corner of his eye he saw the silhouette of a person coming from one of the trail openings.

“KARRIE?!?!”

“Thomas, is that you? What are you doing here?”

Thomas ran as fast as he could over to Karrie. Scooped her up in his arms, hugged and kissed her.

“Karrie, are you ok?? Is everything alright?? I was so worried!”

“Thomas calm down, I was just taking a quick stroll in the woods before it got dark, but the trail got to muddy and I had to find a different way back. I’m fine. What are you doing here anyway?”

“I was able to catch an earlier flight so I could surprise you”, kissing her more “are you ok? I saw the broken glass and some blood in the kitchen?”

“Oh that’s nothing, I knocked a glass off while I was getting a water bottle. I nicked my finger, but it’s nothing. I just thought I would clean it up when I got back since the sun would be setting soon”, she kissed Thomas. “Everything is fine honey”.

At this point Thomas begins to get flustered as he is processing everything that has happened. He grabs Karrie by the wrist and starts to head back to the house. “Everything is NOT fine. I understand you didn’t know I was coming over, but you DO know to not to go into the woods alone in the dark and NEVER go into the woods alone without your phone!!! Do you have any idea what went through my mind when I got here, found broken glass, a couple drops of blood, your phone on the kitchen counter AND the back door was left unlocked???”

Karrie gasped as she realized what was happening and what she did. “Oh Thomas, I am so sorry! I didn’t mean to, honest. Everything is fine, I’m fine. I promise I won’t do that again. I was just in a hurry so I could take a walk before it did get dark. The trail was muddier than I anticipated and I had to take a different way back. That’s the only reason I’m out in the dark. It wasn’t dark when I started my walk.”

“Young lady, I don’t want to hear it, we’ll be discussing this further when we get back inside”. Thomas lead Karrie back inside without saying another word. Once they got into the kitchen Thomas instructed her to what to do. “Go upstairs, clean yourself up, put on a nightgown only and wait for me in the corner of your room”.

“But Thomas”

“Karrie, I am not playing with you! Not another word! GO!”

“Bu..” Thomas spun her around, grabbed a wooden spoon, put his foot on a kitchen chair, pulled her over his knee and began to spank her with the spoon. “smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack. “I said not another word!” He pulled her up. “Now GO and do as I say! I will be up shortly.”

Karrie was stunned. Her bottom was already stinging so she decided it’s best to do as told. She went upstairs without saying a word. Took off her clothes and jumped in the shower getting all the mud off and freshened up. Then she brushed out her hair, put it in a ponytail, put on a nightgown and made her way to the corner. While standing in the corner her mind was flooded with thoughts and emotions. “How could I have been so stupid, what was I thinking, what is he going to do, of all the nights for him to come over and surprise me why tonight?" Thought after thought flashed through her mind in seconds. What felt like an eternity, finally ended as she heard his footsteps coming up the stairs. Immediate butteries overwhelmed her and her entire body tensed as she stood there frozen.

Thomas walked into the room and pulled out the straight back chair Karrie had pushed under her vanity and placed it in the middle of the room. He then went to her closet and grabbed the bag Karrie kept her implements in, brought them over to the chair and dropped the bag on the floor next to the chair. He sat down in the chair and called Karrie over. “Come here young lady”. With a sigh of relief to be getting out of the corner but with also a slight moment of hesitation, Karrie walked over to Thomas. Karrie was already completely dreading her decisions, but she was dreading this even more. She never upset or disappointed Thomas like this before and this time it was serious, very serious. She stood in front of him and looked down at the floor. Thomas grabbed her wrist and guided her to sit on his lap. Put his hand under her chin and turned her head so she would be looking right at him. Her eyes dropped and she was trying to look anywhere but at him. “Look at me young lady”. Karrie mustard all the gumption she could and looked him dead in the eyes. “Karrie, we are going to have a discussion before I begin your spanking. This is not going to be easy for me and certainly not for you! I have some questions I need answered and I need to know you fully understand why you are about to receive a very long and hard spanking. First, do you know what you did wrong?”

Wanting to look down, but Thomas immediately put his finger under her chin making sure she was looking at him, “Y…yy…yes I do.”

“Good then tell me”

“I…I was in the woods alone when it was dark and I… I didn’t have my phone with me”

“And?”

Karrie, thought for a moment. “I left the door unlocked”

“And?”

Karrie was struggling to think of what else she had done… “I broke a glass”

“I’m not worried about a broken glass Karrie, accidents happen”

“I… I don’t know.”

“What about you put yourself in a lot of dangerous possibilities with your careless, dumb, reckless actions?” Karrie looked down again. “Look at me.” Karrie looked at him and was silent. “I’m waiting for an answer young lady.”

Karrie sighed, knowing this time she beyond messed up and worse, she actually disappointed Thomas. She knew out of everything there was, Thomas’s number one “rule”, was to never, ever do something that could put herself or someone else in serious danger. “Y… Yes Sir, I put myself in a dangerous situation”.

“What would you have done if you slipped in the mud and twisted your knee or ankle? Or even worse, what if you broke a bone?”

“I… I don’t know Sir”

“What if you got lost? What if you got stuck out there and didn’t have anything more than a water bottle? What if you happened upon an animal? What if you got scared and disoriented?”

“But Thomas, you know I’m an experienced jogger and hiker.”

“Excuse me? Is now an appropriate time to call me Thomas? And if you WERE as experienced as you are claiming, then you never, ever, EVER would have gone into the woods completely unprepared the way you were!!!

Karrie knew he was right and her eyes started to become glassy with the start of tears being held back. “Yes Sir”

“Ok young lady, you obviously fully understand why we are having this discussion and why you are about to get a very long, earned and deserved spanking, so it’s time. Stand up.” Thomas helped Karrie to her feet. He guided her to his side and lifted her nightgown. “Ok young lady, over my lap” As much as Karrie didn’t want to be in this situation, she completely obeyed and went over Thomas’s lap. “Hands flat on the floor and do not move them.” Thomas wrapped his left arm around Karrie’s waist and starting rubbing her pale white bottom. He lifted his hand high and started to warm her bottom up. Smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack. Without stopping he asked her, “why are you getting a spanking young lady?” all over Karrie’s bottom, sit spots and top of thighs. smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack.

Through some grunts, groans and gasps Karrie replied, “Because I left the back… ahh… door unlocked… ohh…, I was in… oww… the woods alone…ooo… when it was dark, I went…ohh… into the woods…ahh… alone without my cell phone…ouch…, and I put myself in what…ahh… could have been a very dangerous situation.”

smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack… “Yes young lady”… smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack. “Ok young lady, you’re sufficiently warmed up and you know why you are getting this spanking. It’s time to deal with each one now. Reach in the bag and hand me the leather paddle.”

“Yes Sir.” Karrie stopped tensing long enough to grab the otk leather paddle, reached back and handed it to Thomas.

Thomas took the paddle, rubbed it over her bottom. “Ok young lady, first we are going to deal with you leaving the back door unlocked. Why are you getting a spanking for leaving the door unlocked?”

“Because Sir, anyone could have come into my home while I was in the woods.”

“And?”

Karrie had to think for a moment. “Because Sir, they could have still been here when I returned home from my walk.”

“Very good Karrie. Hands flat on floor and don’t let them come off the floor.”

“Yes Sir.”

Thomas lifted the leather paddle and brought it down in medium-hard, fast moving swats. swat, swat, swat, swat, swat, swat, swat, swat, swat, swat. Again without stopping he asked, “Was it smart to leave the door unlocked? swat, swat, swat, swat, swat, swat, swat, swat, swat, swat, swat, swat, swat, swat, swat, swat.

“Nooo Sir Ohhhhhhhhhh”

swat, swat, swat, swat, swat, swat, swat, swat, swat, swat, swat, swat, swat, swat, swat, swat, swat, swat, swat, swat. “Are you going to do it again young lady?”

“Nooooo Sir!” “Owwwwwwww”

swat, swat, swat, swat, swat, swat, swat, swat, swat, swat, swat, swat, swat, swat, swat, swat, swat, swat, swat, swat. “Good girl” Thomas paused, and rubbed her bottom with the leather paddle. Karrie was squirming and trying to catch her breath. “One more round to make sure you remember to lock the house before you leave and we’ll move onto the next one Karrie.”

With a deep sigh, Karrie tensed up again. “Yes Sir”

swat, swat, swat, swat, swat, swat, swat, swat, swat, swat, swat, swat, swat, swat, swat, swat, swat, swat, swat, swat. “What are you not going to do again young lady?” swat, swat, swat, swat, swat, swat, swat, swat, swat, swat, swat, swat, swat, swat, swat, swat, swat, swat, swat, swat.

“Ahhhh… leave the… ouch…. door unlocked Sir!!!...ohhhhh”

swat, swat, swat, swat, swat, swat, swat, swat, swat, swat, swat, swat, swat, swat, swat, swat, swat, swat, swat, swat. “Very good Karrie.” Thomas stopped, took a look at Karrie’s now dark pink bottom and held the paddle down for her to take. “Put this away Karrie. Now it’s going to get more intense and serious. These next issues are ones you know without any doubt never to do. Don’t you Karrie?”

“Yes Sir.” Karrie took the leather paddle and put it back in the bag. She adjusted herself over Thomas’s lap and patiently waited. Dreading what is still to come.

“Ok Karrie, now we are going to deal with you being in the woods alone while it’s dark. Hand me the hairbrush young lady.”

Karrie’s stomach sunk. She knows what the hairbrush feels like and was already feeling the sting and impact of the spanking thus far. This is going to send her over the edge and there are still two more issues to deal with. “B…bb..” Karrie stopped herself, “yes Sir.” Karrie reached in the bag, located the hairbrush and reached back to hand it to Thomas.

“Very good young lady. Now, put your left hand on the floor and put your right hand on the small of your back. I know you are not going to be able to keep it on the floor for the hairbrush” Reluctantly but without stalling, Karrie did as told. Thomas grabbed Karrie’s hand at the wrist and pinned it to the small of her back. “Ok young lady tell me why you shouldn’t be in the woods alone when it is dark outside.”

Getting a little choked up, Karrie replied “Because I can’t see variations in the trails such as rocks, holes, branches sticking out, or well enough in the dark to see an animal off in the distance Sir.”

“Yes Karrie and is that a smart thing to do?”

“No Sir”

“Correct young lady. Grab the rung of the chair you are going to need added support for this one. This is going to be a fast paced peppering with the hairbrush. Keep your kicking to a minimum or else I will pin your legs as well. Is that understood?

“Yes Sir”

Thomas rubbed Karrie’s already sore bottom and sit spots, raised the hairbrush high and whack, whack, whack, whack, whack, whack, whack, whack, whack, whack, whack. He was peppering her entire bottom and sit spots. whack, whack, whack, whack, whack, whack, whack, whack, whack, whack, whack.

“Owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww…. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh… I’m sorryyyy… pleaseeeeeee…. Ooooouuuuucccchhhhhhhhhh. She began to squirm and kick her feet.

whack, whack, whack, whack, whack, whack, whack, whack, whack, whack, whack. Thomas paused for a brief moment, long enough to wrap his leg around hers. whack, whack, whack, whack, whack, whack, whack, whack, whack, whack, whack.

“OOOWWWWWWWW…. OOOOOOUUUCCCHHHH…. AAAAHHHHHHHHH…. PLEASEEEEEEEE!!!!!”

“A few more young lady and then we will take a break before we deal with the last two issues” Karrie was fighting back tears and nodded her head. whack, whack, whack, whack, whack, whack, whack, whack, whack, whack, whack, whack, whack, whack, whack, whack, whack, whack, whack, whack, whack, whack.

“Owwwwww… OooooWWWWWW…. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWW” Karrie was uncontrollably squirming the little she could over Thomas’s lap.

Thomas stopped and held Karrie over his lap, releasing her hand and gave her a moment to compose herself. “Shhhh, we’re done with the hairbrush, not with your spanking yet young lady. We’ve addressed you leaving the door unlocked and you being in the woods alone in the dark. We have two more to deal with. First you are going to take a break in the corner. Think about what we have already dealt with and think about what is still coming. Is that understood Karrie?”

“Yes Sir” Karrie replied with an exhausted voice and some quick shallow breaths.

Thomas stood Karrie up and walked her to the corner. “Hands on your head Karrie. I will give you time to regain your composure and think about what I told you to. I will be back and you better be right here in this same position when I return” Thomas left Karrie in the corner, he retrieved the chair and put it back under the vanity and the bag back in the closet. He then left the room without giving Karrie a chance to reply. Karrie remained in the corner, not moving a muscle and feeling the intense burning in her bottom. She heard the sound of Thomas’s footsteps going downstairs.

What felt like an eternity was actually only about twenty minutes. Karrie heard his footsteps on the stairs again and her stomach dropped again. As much as she wanted out of the corner and for the spanking to get done and over with, she completely dreaded what was to come next. Thomas walked back into the room. She could tell he had something, but didn’t know what it was. He went over to the bed, gathered some pillows and placed them near the edge. Whatever he had in his hand was now somewhere else. “Karrie, come here.” She walked over to him without a word. “Ok, we have two more issues to address, what are they young lady?”

“Going into the woods alone without my cell phone and putting myself in a dangerous situation Sir”

“Yes, correct young lady. First we will deal with the cell phone. For this you are going to lay over the pillows and receive a whipping with my belt. Now lift your nightgown and position yourself over the pillows.” Karrie’s lower lip began to quiver and she did as told. She lifted her nightgown above her waist and went over the pillows. “Ok young lady.” Thomas removed his belt. Just the sound of it being unbuckled and the noise it made going through the loops was enough to make Karrie wince. “Tell me why you are never, ever supposed to go into the woods alone without your phone?” Thomas runs the belt across Karrie’s bottom, sit spots and top of thighs.

Choking up again, Karrie replied “because if something were to happen to me, I wouldn’t be able to call for help. And if someone was looking for me, they wouldn’t be able to call me Sir.”

“Correct young lady. Ok, prepare yourself. You will be receiving ten. Each one will be a little harder than the previous one. You are going to count them and if you stand up, we will not count that one and do it again. Do you understand young lady?”

“Yes Sir”

Thomas folded the belt in half, raised it high above his head and brought it down right in the middle of her already dark red bottom, evenly across both cheeks… TTHHWWAACCKK

The searing pain was instant. Karrie gasped in utter disbelief it hurt that bad and then counted. “OOOOOWWWWWWW…One Sir.”

Thomas raised his arm again and brought the belt down an inch higher… TTHHWWAAACCCKKK

Karrie yelled out in pain. “OOOUUUCCCCHHHHHH…Two Sir.”

Again the belt came down, a little lower than middle of her clearly welted bottom. TTTHHHWWWAAACCCKKK

Karrie danced on her tip toes but held position. “OHHH MYYY GODDDD!!! …Three Sir.”

Thomas’s aim was right on target each time. This one landing just above the sit spots… TTTHHHWWWAAAACCCCKKKK

Karrie cried out in pain and her eyes began to tear up… “AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH… Four Sir.”

Again Thomas raised the belt and brought it down right on her sit spots… TTTTHHHHWWWWAAAACCCCKKKK

Karrie’s knees buckled ever so slightly and her nose was starting to run… “I’M SORRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY…. Five Sir.”

As much as Thomas wanted to stop, he knew he couldn’t. He raised the belt even higher and brought it down to the middle of her bottom again… TTTTHHHHWWWWAAAAACCCCCKKKKK

Karrie bounced back and forth on her toes and grabbed the blanket under her so tight so she wouldn’t stand up. “PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE… Six Sir.”

Each lash with the belt was leaving instant welts on Karrie’s crimson red bottom, but Thomas knew he had to follow through and make sure she never did this again. She was lucky this time, next time she might not be this lucky alone in the woods without a way to call for help. He raised the belt again, aimed for the sit spots and landed another perfect lash… TTTTTHHHHHWWWWWAAAAACCCCCKKKKK

Karrie tears started to trickle down her face, “OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH… Seven Sir”

Thomas knew these last few would be the worse but he needed to follow through and make sure she never forgot this lesson. He raised the belt high, aimed for the very top of her thighs… TTTTTHHHHWWWWAAAAAACCCCCCKKKKKK

Karrie buckled at the knees but stayed in position over the pillows… “Eight Sir… No more, PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEE”

“Two more with the belt Karrie!!” He put his hand in the small of her back, raised his arm again and brought the belt back down on her sit spots again. TTTTTTHHHHHHWWWWWWAAAAAACCCCCCKKKKKK

Karrie screamed out in pain. “I’m sorry, I’M SORRY, I AM SO SO SORRYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!! Nine Sir.”

Thomas quickly brought the final lash with the belt down. Not giving her a chance to catch her breath. Another perfect shot to her top upper thighs… TTTTTTTHHHHHHHWWWWWWWAAAAAAACCCCCCCKKKKKKK

Karrie went limp over the pillows and let the tears fall. “Ten Sir” she said through her cries.

Thomas put his belt back on and let her lay there for a minute. He looked at her now fully welted, crimson bottom all the way down to the top of her thighs. He wasn’t sure how he was going to be able to continue with the final issue, but he knew it was the worse one and he had no choice. She did it to herself and he cared and loved her so much, he couldn’t bear the thought of there being a next time. What if next time was her final major mistake and not being able to have a discussion with her about it?
Karrie’s tears subsided and her breathing was returning to normal. Thomas ran his hand over her bottom and could feel the welts and heat. She winced as he did so but did not cry out. “Ok Karrie, as much as I wish this was the end, we still have one more issue and then it will be over with.” Karrie nodded in acceptance, knowing herself this was the worse one and she did this to herself. “What is this last one for Karrie?”

Still a little choked up from the belt, Karrie said “it’s for putting myself in a dangerous situation Sir. And I know I earned this, I am so so so sorry. I promise you, I will never ever EVER do it again!!!”

I’m glad to hear you say that Karrie and I am sorry too. I also believe you are sorry, so this last session with be severe but short. I have no choice, I have to make SURE, you NEVER EVER EVER do this again. I don’t want you injured or worse over something that could have been easily prevented. Do you understand?”

“Yes Sir, I do!”

“Good, stay in this position”. Thomas folded the blanket back and removed the fresh cut switch he retrieved while Karrie was in the corner. Karrie immediately started tearing up and did all she could not to argue with him. She knew she earned it but she also knew what a switch felt like. There was no way she could take a switching with the condition her bottom was in. “Young lady, because of the condition your bottom is already in, I am going to be lenient in the amount of strokes, but not the intensity of the strokes. You will be receiving 3 with the switch. However, if you move or break position in anyway, none will count and we stop for the night and resume in the morning with 12 from the switch. Is that clear?”

“Y..YY…Yes Sir”

“Very good Karrie. Again you will count them. So one more time, why are you getting this switching young lady?”

“Because I put myself in a very dangerous situation Sir.”

“Yes Karrie. Ok brace yourself and do not break position in any way!” Thomas raised the switch high in the air and landed the first stroke right across the middle of her already extremely raw and crimson red, welted bottom…. ssssswwwwiiiiiiissssssshhhhhhhhhhhh CCCCCCCRRRRRRRAAAAAAACCCCCCCKKKKKKK

The tears immediately started streaming down Karrie’s face. She yelled out in pain though her tears…. “OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH… One Sir”

Thomas raised his arm high again and brought the next stroke down across her sit spots… sssswwwwiiiiisssshhhhhhhhhhh CCCCCCCCRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCKKKKKKKK

Karrie couldn’t even yell out anymore, her sobs were taking over. “Two Sir.”

Thomas raised his arm one last time wanting it over as much as Karrie did. The final stroke landing at the top of her upper thighs. ssssswwwwwiiiiiiiiissssshhhhhhhhhhhh CCCCCCCCCRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK

Karrie just laid there completely limp, sobbing, a complete mess. “Three Sir.”

Thomas placed the switch down and started rubbing her back. “It’s ok Karrie. It’s over. He sat down on the bed next to her and rubbed her back for a couple of minutes until her sobs lightened into soft cries and sniffles. He fixed her nightgown, gave her some tissues and put her under the covers. “Get some rest beautiful. I’ll be back up later” Thomas finished tucking her in, gave her a long deep kiss and quietly exited the room.

Karrie drifted off to sleep to the sound of her own sniffles and soft whimpering. An hour had passed before Thomas came back up. He had cleaned up the broken glass, closed the house up and headed back upstairs. Upon walking over to the bed, he gently woke Karrie up with light kisses. She smiled from the inside out when she looked at him. That night Karrie and Thomas made the most phenomenal love ever up to that point of their relationship and for Karrie, there was never any doubt again that Thomas could handle her and keep up with her. They were definitely on the same page with the lifestyle and Karrie finally was absolutely certain that Thomas could give her what she yearned for.
~An original by lostmyway_f~

shysparkles2010

Re: Karrie's Yearning

Post by shysparkles2010 » Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:33 pm

Amazing Sis!! great job!!!! :D :ugeek: :D

chanteur

Post by chanteur » Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:50 pm

Wow...that's a beautiful tale of two strong and independent people coming together to fill each other's needs. I loved the image of Karrie sitting on Thomas's lap for her pre-spanking discussion and scolding. Her final breakdown, on her tummy while being strapped and then switched, was incredibly authentic. I also loved that she was "put to bed" as the final part of her punishment. I'd vote for the next chapter in the Thomas and Karrie (or Karrie and Thomas) saga.

ncdad54

Post by ncdad54 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:31 am

Very intense,,,,And a great story,,,,,,

donbrown

Post by donbrown » Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:02 am

A good honest account of the mind of a spankee and an understanding spanker, really enjoyed it.

sirsilas

Post by sirsilas » Tue Nov 06, 2018 11:14 am

wonderful tale, thanks for sharing