Homecoming

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
Spoiledrottenbyu

Homecoming

Post by Spoiledrottenbyu » Sun Oct 28, 2018 5:48 pm

Allison was 22 and lost. She did well in high school, even better in college & now after graduation nothing. She didn’t understand what was happening. She had always been a go getter, did the extra credit, studied on weekends. Why couldn’t she find a job? What was wrong with her? She was so ashamed of herself she didn’t know why she agreed to go home for a week over the summer. She should stay here and apply for jobs. She should have told her parents she couldn’t get away. There was nothing she could do now her train left in an hour and she was waiting to board.

They called her car & she grabbed her carryon, at least she paid for a private sleeper car this time. She didn’t fee like being around other people. She could apply for jobs & get a good nights sleep. Ever since moving to Minnesota from Texas she has developed an “attitude” as her mother called it but Allison just looked at it as growing up & knowing better. Allison continued to tell herself everything would be okay, yes she was still looking for a job, yes her rent was only paid through August & her savings was getting low, but she couldn’t admit to her family, to her friends that she didn’t land a job right out of school. She had told everyone her new position started right after Labor Day. She just knew when she told her family this she would have a job by the 4h of July. Now it was here, it was over a month since graduation & she was on a train on her way to Texas & she had no job!!! Everyone was going to be asking her questions about the big job she landed in Minnesota & she had no idea what she was going to say.

Allison got settled into her sleeper car with every intention of applying for jobs & making the most of her time alone. A week at home with her family, not giving away that she didn’t have a job was going to be hard. She logged on & started working online to see what was available but she was so sleepy. She hadn’t had a full nights sleep in years. Between her studies & looking for work she was lucky to get 6 hours a night. She curled up on the bed with her laptop, logged into a job site and before she knew it she was asleep.

Allison woke with a jump! She grabbed her phone & couldn’t believe she had slept over 12 hours; what was she thinking? She told herself it was fine, she still had like 19 hours before she got to Texas and she could find a job, she knew she could. She spent the next 9 hours looking for a job before allowing herself to leave her car.

She made her way to the dining car & ordered dinner. Cheeseburger & fries and she wasn’t going to feel bad about it. She was tired of worrying about what she ate. After dinner she went back to her car and took a nap. She ended up sleeping a lot longer than she meant to and woke up hungry. The only place to get something to eat was the bar car. She ordered some snacks and a drink & took a seat by herself. She finished her first drink and was getting ready to go back to her car when a nice looking man walked up, handing her a drink asking if she was alone. I’m not anymore Allison replied. The hours flew by as Allison & this man talked & drank. Before she knew the train was pulling into Texas.

She gave her number to the man on the train & found her way back to her sleeper car. She was so mad at herself for not only wasting so much time but for drinking so much. She put her things together & exited the train.

Her mother was front & center waiting for her & Allison could barely contain her unhappiness. She took a deep breath & put on a smile. She hadn’t been home since Christmas, she should be excited to be home and yet she wasn’t.

Allison, Allison, over here!! I am so happy to see you, come here let me look at you! Allison put on a fake smile & made her way to her mother. After a brief hug Allison took a step back back. “Hello mother” she picked up her bags, “where’s the car?” She saw the hurt on her mothers face but she didn’t care, she just wanted to get this week over with.

This way darling, here let me help you and she took one of Allisons bags. Her mother was all smiles & chatter all the way to the car. Allison just wanted her to shut up & be dropping her up not picking her up.

They got to the car & put her suitcases in the trunk, get in & put on your seatbelt. The house was less than 10 minutes from the train station, the first 5 minutes were spent in silence then Allisons mom spoke & her heart was in her shoes.

“Allison, I am disappointed in you, I couldn’t wait for you to arrive & when you do you’re drunk & angry. When we get home I want you to march up to your bedroom and take a nap; my hairbrush & I will be up to talk to you when you have slept this off”. Allisons heart dropped, mother you cant be serious, I am an adult, I have graduated from college. Allison I don’t care how old you are, if I see fit you will get a spanking. She pulled into the driveway, welcome home Allison now up to your room. I’ll get your luggage and be up in a little bit to finish this discussion.

Allison knew better than to argue with her mom, she walked into her childhood bedroom, climbed into bed and within minutes she was sound asleep. She didn’t know how long she slept but she was sober & remorseful she she woke up. Her mother was sitting at the end of the bed, the promised hairbrush next to her. I’m glad to see you awake Allison, now get your butt out of bed and into the corner & so help me if you don’t comply.

Allison jumped up & ran to the corner, “I can’t believe you would disrespect me by getting off the train drunk, not to mention your behavior since graduation. This spanking should correct your bad behavior” Get over here, NOW!!!

Mom, Please I’m grown, please with that her mom had her over the bed & her pants down. Her hand coming down over & over on Allison’s pantied bottom.

SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK

PLEASE, MOM, NO I’M SO SORRY PLEASE

SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK
Her panties coming down & the first smack of the hairbrush. Allison screamed, PLEASE MOM, NO but her mom didn’t care

SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK

Her mom wasn’t letting up, Allison lay sobbing, wanting it to end & knowing she needed this so bad.

SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK.......