Bad day gets worse

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
Daddysgirl45

Bad day gets worse

Post by Daddysgirl45 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:44 pm

Things have been going so well & Sam was so confused by her feelings. Daddy has been so understanding but he made it clear this morning that if she didn’t pull herself together he would do it for her and she knew what that meant.

Between work & school Sam didn’t know up from down. She had midterms coming up but couldn’t seem to focus on her studies. All she’s ever wanted to do is help people, this is the first half of her last semester after these midterms its down hill to graduation & living her; their dreams. Still she couldn’t focus.

Work was more demanding than ever, the holidays just ended and returns were crazy. Everyone wanted to be helped first, nobody had a receipt but still expected cash not store credit. It was a madhouse. All Sam cold do to keep from blowing up was remind herself she would be able to quit this job soon, more on to follow her dreams; but not if she didn’t pass her midterms.

All day over and over all she heard in her head was daddy “you better figure it out little girl”, the customers “what do you mean you can only give me store credit for the sale price since I don’t have a receipt” & her classes “you’ll never pass, your not smart enough, you got lucky up to this point.”

By the time hr shift was over Sam was spent, there was no way she was going to be able to study; let alone have the house put together & have dinner ready for daddy. Before she even pulled out of the parking lot at work she started to think of a plan that had to work. Taking a deep breath & allowing herself to clear her head for the first time in days Sam turned the key & slowly back up, it was time to go home & hope she can pull this off.

Sam pulled up to their place in record time, knew the dogs needed to go out but told herself they could wait a few more minutes. She quickly ran into the bedroom. & just as quickly into the bathroom. She put her clean things on top of the vanity and turned on the shower. Time to wash all the stress away & put this plan in motion. Sam stayed in the shower longer than she should have but the hot water felt so good & what harm would a few more minutes do? Daddy wouldn’t be home for at least an hour. Sam stood in the shower letting the hot water beat down on the back of her neck, trying to let all the stress go. Her plan had to work, Sam needed tonight to go as planned.

Finally Sam stepped out of the shower and began drying herself off. Taking her time, putting lotion all over, brushing her hair and putting it in a braid like daddy likes, just a small amount of make-up to make her blue eyes pop. Perfect Sam thought when she was done brushing her teeth. She the went over to the vanity and put on her pj’s, the really soft, comfortable fuzzy pj’s daddy bought her for Christmas. Sam took a deep breath, she was ready to deal with the dogs & wait for daddy to get home. She opened the bathroom door and knew right away she was in trouble; the dogs who should have been waiting at the bathroom door were nowhere in sight. If only she had let them out the backdoor before her shower. What was she thinking; what was wrong with her? Okay quick Sam, you can fix this, your plan can still work, think Sam; think.

Quickly Sam got all the full garbage together and put it by the backdoor. Daddy was going to be back with the dogs any minute & she had to be resting on the couch. As soon as Sam got comfortable she heard the backdoor open & daddy ushering the dogs into the basement. Her heart dropped but she tried to tell herself her was just taking out the garbage and didn’t want them to get in his way. The screen door closed & she took a deep breath, see he was just taking out the garbage; everything is fine.

Sam curled up tight on the couch and closed her eyes. She had no idea she had dozed off, no idea how long; when she opened her eyes daddy was sitting on the couch next to her watching tv; well really letting the tv watch him as he was watching her. Sam sat up a little and looked at daddy....

I must have been more tired than I thought, I just sat down for a minute and.... but daddy stopped her. “Little girl what is the rule when you get home first?” Sam looked at him, trying to find his soft side; “I asked you a question little girl!” Sam knew there was no getting out of this. She was in trouble and it was her own fault. “Little girl, don’t make me ask you again you are only making it worse for yourself!”

Daddy, please; I can explain.... “ I asked you a question”... I, I, I’m supposed to let the dogs out back before anything else, but daddy please, please let me explain....

Daddy stands up and takes Sam by the hand, she looks up at him and knows if she doesn’t go with him she will only regret it later. She slowly stands up and wipes her face with her other hand; Daddy please let me explain...”NOW Little girl, I’m not going to say it again”. Sam allows daddy to lead her to the corner and put her hands behind her back.

Daddy.... “Not a word little girl, I warned you this morning to pull yourself together or I would do it for you, I let you get away with your slacking for too long. I should have put you there this morning but I told myself you were under a lot of stress and to give you one last warning. Well little girl, I was wrong. I should have taken care of this before we left this morning but I guess we will deal with it now.” “Not another word out of you until I ask you a question, is that understood?...Sam is that understood?... ye,ye,yes daddy, I understand.

Daddy took a deep breath, told Sam she better not dare move and starting walking out of the living room. All Sam could do was stand with her nose to the wall and hands behind her back. It felt like forever but it was probably only 5 minutes, daddy walked back into the room; her pulled out a dining room chair and walked closer to Sam. She heard daddy put the chair down and take a seat, but he didn’t say a word.

Another 5 minutes passed before he spoke, he was quite, he was calm, he was in complete control. “Sam I know you are stressed, I know between school & work you are pulling yourself thin but that is no excuse for your behavior the last couple of days. I let you know this morning that I was not going to put up with this from you anymore 7 then instead of coming home & doing what you are supposed to do you took a shower & a nap!” “I am going to ask you one more time Sam; what are you supposed to do when you get home first?!”

Daddy... “Sam, you will only make this worse”, I, I, I’m supposed to let the dogs out the back, take any full garbage to the backdoor and start dinner; but daddy... “Not another word little girl!”, “I walked in the backdoor and stepped right in a puddle, the dogs whining trying hard not to do more on our new kitchen floor. At first I thought you had to work late and I felt bad for you & then I heard the shower and I knew you had just neglected your jobs again! Not to mention you haven’t been studying; at least if I had found you deep in your books I would have thought about taking it easy on you, but no you were asleep, not a care in the world.”, You even had the nerve to put the garbage by the backdoor after you knew I was home & you still went to sleep, you didn’t even think about dinner!!”

Daddy, I did think about it, I did... “NOT another word!!!!” “NOW GET OVER HERE before you make it worse!” Slowly Sam walked over to daddy, looked him in the eye then quickly lowed her eyes to the floor while biting her lower lip. Before she knew it daddy was pulling her across his lap; one minute she was standing there & the next his hand was coming down lighting her bottom on fire...

DADDY, PLEASE; STOP!!!
Let me explain, but his hand just kept coming; over & over. Sam tried to get away but daddy was holding her so tight; there was no getting away. Sam knew she wasn’t going anywhere, over and over his hand came down, tears were starting to form in her eyes, Sam just wanted it to stop & then she felt his hand on her pj bottoms; felt him start to pull, Daddy; daddy please (Sam hadn’t put on any panties after her shower) Daddy wasn’t trying to her it, all he said was “one less layer for you to try & keep on” with that Sam’s pj bottoms were at her knees & her pink bottom was on display. All at one Sam remembered they were in the living room & she never closed the curtains when she got home! In that exact second Sam noticed daddy reaching down, wait, what was he doing? Before she knew it the wooden spoon landed on her butt like lighting hitting sand! Sam jumped, daddy pulled her back and never missed a beat, that spoon come down over & over....

DADDY, NO DADDY PLEASE, NO DADDY....NNNOOOO

SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK.... over & over that spoon came down; by this time Sam was crying uncontrollably, begging, “I’M SORRY DADDY, I’M SORRY; I SWEAR I WONT DO IT AGAIN, PLEASE DADDY, PLEASE STOP!!!!” SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK SMACK, the spoon kept coming & coming until Sam stopped fighting, sobbing, snot running down her face, limp across daddy’s lap.

Daddy stopped, paused, took a minute. He put Sam on her feet “Little girl are you going to follow directions & behave yourself?” Yes, (sob) Daddy, I (sob) I’m sorry, I’ll behave myself.... “I hope so, now lets go; back in the corner for you”, but daddy... “NOW!!!” Sam half walked, half ran to the corner; trying to rub her butt & trying to stop the sobs. “Hands behind your back, NOW & NO rubbing!” Ye,ye,yes daddy... As Sam stands in the corner she can hear daddy in the kitchen & at her desk. She didn’t know what he was doing but it felt like forever that she was standing in that corner. Finally she heard daddy come back. “Sam, come here” Slowly she turned around and walked to him, pj’s stilll at her knees, hands behind her back, chin down; eyes to the ground. Daddy put his finger under her chin & raise it so her eyes were looking into his, “I don’t like to do this Sam but your behavior has been out of control; you have put to much into school to watch you throw it away; not to mention you not keeping up your end of the bargain around here.” “I am only doing this because I love you and I want you to be the best you; you can be. You are going to bend over the arm of the couch, I am going to finish your punishment, you will go back to the corner until I call you. When you come out of the corner you will pull up your pj’s, go to your desk and do your homework” “I don’t want to hear one word from you, I will make dinner while you finish your homework, we will eat & you will do to bed; do I make myself clear?”

But, daddy... “I said do I make myself clear?”, Yes daddy; Sam lowered herself over the arm of the couch & took a deep breath. She heard daddy taking off his belt & the tears starting falling...”I’ll count for you tonight little girl” and with that

SWAT - 1
SWAT - NO DADDY PLEASE - 2
SWAT
SWAT
SWAT - NO DADDY!!! 3, 4, 5
SWAT - Sam jumped, daddy pushed her back down, 6
SWAT, SWAT, SWAT, SWAT
DADDY PPLEASE, I’M SORRY PLEASE!!!
(Sobbing uncontrollably)
SWAT, SWAT, SWAT, SWAT, SWAT
DADDY
SWAT, SWAT, SWAT
NO, NOMORE, PLEASE
SWAT, SWAT
19, 20
(Sobbing)
The belt drops, daddy rubs Sams back

Okay little girl it’s over, back in the corner now... daddy leads Sam to the corner & holds hr for a minute. Good job little girl, I bet you remember how to act next time. I will let you know when you can come out the corner. I expect you to pull up your pj’s and start your homework. We will talk during dinner.

Sam wasn’t sure how long she stood in the corner, she just knows sitting trying to study after that, the worst discipline spanking yet wasn’t easy, but she sure was focused. :roll: