broken window

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
naughtyboydavy

broken window

Post by naughtyboydavy » Thu Aug 30, 2018 7:16 am

when i was 16 i used to go and stay with my aunty and her 14 daughter in the summer holidays in hasting,sussex,used to enjoy this but knew aunty was very strict
one day while playing in the garden boys being boys i wa showing off and smash ball straight through her shed window,"right thats it in you come you cant be trusted can you"
i thought i was in for a spanking even at 16 but nothing she said i will deal with you later,nothing happened that day but following day aunty told me i was grounded to the bedroom
then later on in the day aunty called me down and a chair was by side of the settee i thought here we go but i could hear muttering and was bit dark in the frontroom,jackie was also standing there smiling, aunty said "all ready then" jackie said" yes" with that aunty pulled my trousers and pants down i had a erection i always did then jackie went to the bay window and pulled back the curtains and to my horror was about a dozen girls couple of lads that were jackies mates from school that aunty had wanted over to witness my humiliation even the window was open sp kids could hear aunty say over my knee you naughty little boy and was spanked which seemed for ever with all the girls laughing and calling me names was so humiliating and after the spanking was finished i was made to stand facing the window for 5 mins as they laughed at me still being hard