Elizabeth's Sylabus of errors

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
AuntRobertaStrict

Re: Elizabeth's Sylabus of errors

Post by AuntRobertaStrict » Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:59 am

Elizabeth felt her life had ended. She stood in the corner. In the past she had kind of been proud of her butt. Some boys liked to look at it. Now she was very aware of how much it hurt and how red it had to be.

The soap filled her mouth and tasted icky.

Mom served supper. She remarked

“Of course Bethie will not need any. NAUGHTY girls go to bed early WITHOUT]supper.”
Both Abigail’s friends and Elizabeth’s chatted and agreed that she deserved this.

Lorraine remarked:

“Liz err Bethie is going to have an interesting time on Monday at school.”

Elizabeth had 4 very red cheeks as she thought of what would happen.

Then she thought she had a relief. Her Mom explained

“Bethie will NOT be going to school with Lorraine and Chrystal.”
Then the relief changed to terror as Mom explained:

“She will be joining Abigal, Bernadette and Geraldine at St Catherine’s”

Berneadette said:

“Well if she is a good girl she will not be paddled. But most girls get it quite often.”

Elizabeth wanted to yell. But the soap gagged her. It was such a relief when her Mom finally said:

“You can pull up your panties and rinse the soap from your mouth.”

Her mother added:

“Then have your shower and get into your jammies.”

It was 6.45. Until she returned to her Mom Liz had always worn nighties, usually sexy lingerie. She hated that she now had to wear boring pajamas. Ohio was so different from Southern California.

At 7pm Her Mom took Bethie’s hand. She walked her downstairs to say good night.

“See you on Monday!”

Geraldine was a good friend to Abigail. She beamed inside and out at the thought of what would happen to the nasty girl who was so cruel to the class’s smartest girl.

Elizabeth did not hurry to get ready for her first day at the all girls’ school. She just managed to finish her breakfast. Her coffee tasted a little odd but she finished it.

Mom had contacted the Secretary at Saint Catherine’s over the weekend. She learned about the procedure for new girls. She told Bethie on Monday.

“You will have to do a test today, that will decide what grade you will be in.”

Elizabeth was optimistic. She was 26. Surely she would ace any test for teens.

Abigail insisted on holding her sister’s hand. She asked loudly:

“Do you need to go potty?”

Elizabeth was aware of some need to urinate but it did not feel urgent.

“No I do not need to F****g piss.”

Abigail walked her to the office. She handed her sister’s papers over.

“So Bethie you have to do a test now.”

5 new girls were guided to a small room. A very old looking Nun looked on.

“Now girls the test lasts 2 hours. You must do your best.”

Elizabeth was surprised by the format of the tests. Instead of multi choice questions she had to do a LOT of hand writing. She had probably not hand written more than a hundred words at a time for maybe 15 years. Plus it started with maths.

The first few questions were insultingly easy. Then she got really confused and made lots of errors in doing long division and multiplication without a calculator.

After half an hour she noticed a growing pressure in her bladder. She held on for a bit. She did not know of many of the famous women she had to write paragraphs about.

After another 10 minutes she put her hand up.

Sister Josphine responded:

“Miss Harrigton we are not allowed to help girls, you need to read and understand the questions as best you can,

Elizabeth tried to explain.

“I er NEED]to leave the room.”

The sister explained:

“You may NOT leave during the test.”

Elizabeth seemed to remember something about a Union for domestic workers. She was asked about “The maid of Orleans”

She managed to concentrated and write an impressive but wholly fictional account of events in New Orleans in the 1970s, She had indeed heard of Joan of Arc but had not realized who it was about.

When she finished that paragraph Elizabeth again put her hand up.
Sister Josephine was very firm:

“You may NOT leave the room during the test.”

Elizabeth was not cohernant

“B but…”

The sister was very firm:

“Child silence and do NOT interrupt the class again.”

She tried desperately to concentrate. It was hard to work on the test. A lot of effort was going into keeping her panties dry. She made lots of other errors. Her right hand was aching.

Finally the teen felt barely a minute from a shaming disaster. She yelled

“I need the f***ing bathroom.”

She got up. The Nunn looked at her but did not obstruct as she went to the bathroom.

She felt so relieved when she sat on the toilet seat. She remembered to wash her hands and then rushed back to the room .

Sister Josephine looked at her.

“The rules apply to everyone. Bethie’s test is now over. Other girls because of the interruption you get another 5 minutes. Now Bethie will go to the back of the class and stand in that corner.”

The 26 year old saw the other girls looking up but she obeyed. The other girls were of varying ages from 9- 19.

Young Miss Harrington was very bored. The corner time seemed to last years. Actually it was less than 1 hour. Finally Sister Josephine told the girls taking the test that it was recess.

Elizabeth was also allowed to leave the corner for recess. Abigail and Geraldine were telling all the other girls of Bethie’s experience, especially her 7pm bed time.

Abigail was at that point in the same class as Elizabeth. American History was on the schedule. The history teacher, Miss Arkwright was not a Nunn. She was in fact a former athlete who coached various sports teams for the school.

Sister Josephine came into the class. She briefly whispered. Then the tall lady said

“Elizabeth Harrington come to the front of the class.”

She did so. Miss Arkwright then told her and the class:

“This young lady disrupted the test this morning. It was very naughty. That is NOT acceptable.”

She pointed

“Bend over the desk.”

Elizabeth obeyed. Then

THWACK

THWACK!

THWACK!

Miss Arkwright was very strong. The wooden paddle was very hard and heavy.

The girls looked on. Elizabeth’s skirt and panties were thin. It did hurt a lot. Still with the other girls looking on she was grateful for them. Still the next blow was harder still

THWACK!!!!

Elizabeth yelped.

THWACK!!!!

THWACK!!!!

She then screamed loudly twice.

Elizabeth’s morning was not comfortable. She did manage to keep up with the studies.

Lunch and afternoon recess were very difficult. All of her, Abigail and Geraldine’s class mates heard about how nasty she had been in sabotaging Abigail’s essay.

She wondered if things could get worse. Just before school ended she found out just how much worse they could get. The teacher announced.

“Following this morning’s test and based on her score Elizabeth Harrington will be in 3rd grade.”

Elizabeth was surprised to see her Mom at the end of the school day. Patricia addressed her super immature daughter.

“I heard about your test score. You will need the junior uniform and other new attire.”

The 26 year old was shocked.

“B but it’s a mistake, its all wrong.”

Patricia looked at her daughter.

“The school believes in being fair. You did not do well in the test,. Actually they could have put in in 1st grade or …”

Patricia held her daughter’s hand VERY FIRMLY.

The first place they got to was a store linked to Catholic schools. Elizabeth saw a rather small girl she had seen during the test. The mom smiled:

“Jennine did very well in her test. She will be in 5th grade even though not quite 10.”

The lady smiled.

“Such a clever girl!”

Then Patrica reached the front of the line. She said

“I am afraid that Bethie did not do so well. Would you have a JUNIOR uniform to fit her.”

The lady nodded.

“Gosh you look old to be in 4th grade.”

Patricia explained

“Oh no she will be in 3rd grade.”

Beth whispered:

“Did you have to tell her?”

Patricia asked:

“Should I tell them your whole story and real age.”

Elizabeth violently shook her head.

They walked to the changing room. The store clerk was a part timer. Elizabeth recognized her from the 10th grade class.

Patricia insisted that her daughter totally undress. Maria, the store clerk remarked:

“I do not think Elizabeth really NEED a bra, ANY bra.”

Elizabeth felt small. Her mom made her feel smaller.

“I agree.”

Bethie felt very small was walked home with her Mom holding her hand so firmly.

When she got into the big kitchen diner room the nearly 27 year old saw some young faces. Geraldine, Abigail’s friend was with her. She also saw some much younger girls, including Sarah a next door neighbor and her Mom.

Mom explained, now you will be in 3rd grade it would be good for you to get to know your new friends. Geraldine remarked

“Would Bethie not fit in better with her new class if her hair was in pig tails?”

Mom nodded. Abigail put a mirror on a shelf in front of The 26 year old’s chair. Elizabeth just sat there as she felt and saw her hair being brushed and then braided. The pink and white ribbon bows made her feel even more childish.

Elizabeth was sat with the 4 3rd graders at one end of the table. They had milk and the sandwiches were jelly and peanut butter. Sarah asked Bethie

“What is your favourite dolly?”

Then Abigail talked to her Mom.

“Elizabeth was VERY naughty today. She needed the paddle. I remember what happened last time I needed to be paddled.”
Patricia said

“Oh yes.”

Mom added

“I am quite busy. I hope you will help babysit Bethie. You do such a good job with Sarah and little Miriam.”

Abigail went to sit on the sofa.

“Bethie come to your babysitter.”

The 26 year old was unsure. Her Mom clarified.

“Well you were naughty but teachers cannot paddle bare butts. Abigail will remedy that. Take the hairbrush to your more mature sister .”

She saw her Mom’s expression and picked up the brush. Elizabeth supposed that her 15 year old sister would not be able to hurt her all that much. Still the embarrassment would be appalling.

Bethie went over the 15 year old’s lap.

Up went her dress. Down came her panties. Abigail lifted the brush

“Disrupting tests is VERY naughty.”

Down came the brush

Spank

Whack

WHAP!

The disguised adult was shocked by how much it HURT

She tried hard to hold onto some dignity. But a quarter of the way through what was quite a long spanking the technical adult was both crying and kicking.

Little girls and teens looked on. Some giggled and others applauded. Once the spanking was over Abigail told her Mom

Bethie used a word starting with a letter between E and G in front of lots of people.”

Mom looked at her appalling older daughter.

“Bethie using that kind of word is SUPER NAUGHTY. You should curtsy and ask your sister to wash your mouth out with soap.”

The former Master or Mistress of the universe did bob and say

“I did use a bad word please soap my mouth.”

She then opened her mouth. Abigail had soaped a wash cloth and scrubbed inside her mouth. Then a large bar of soap gagged her.

Corner time only lasted 15 minutes. Still it was incredibly humiliating. Little girls and neighbors saw her holding up her dress, panties around knees.

Mom noticed something else. She had added a little extra to Bethie’s milk. The girl was fidgeting rather violently.
Mom whispered to Abigail.

Abigail told Bethie

“You can take the soap from your mouth. I will take you to the bathroom.”

Once in the bathroom Abigail talked to her 3rd grade sister

“Mom asked me to supervise you all the time when she is busy. So be a good girl and go potty. I will run your bath.”
Elizabeth was unhappy.

“I do not want you watching. I do know how to pee.”

Abigail responded

“Mom told me that before you came here you got drunk and sometimes had accident. Try to be a big girl and go potty.”

Abigail then applauded as her sister tinkled in the toilet and insisted on supervising her bath.
Once Elizabeth had dried herself Abigail hand her the pajamas. She felt even smaller as she put them on.

“Now say good night to your new friends.”

It was 7.30. Abigail held her sister’s hand.
“Say goodnight to your new friends.”
The nearly 27 year old complied. She nearly cried.
“Bed time!”

Mommy took her to bed.

The next day Mom had some instructions:

“Before Bethie used to miss school. Abigail please hold her hand and makes sure she gets to class.”

Abigail wore heels. Her hair was up. Elizabeth felt a LOT smaller than the 15 year old. Actually she was a couple of inches taller than her older sister. Abigail’s hand was very firm and strong.
Just before they passed the bathroom Abigail whispered.

“Do you need to pp?”

Elizabeth nodded.

Abigail kept a firm hold on her sister’s hand. She led her into the rest room. Then she opened the door of the handicapped stall. She was pulled in.

“Now be a good girl and go POTTY!

Abigail spoke rather loudly. Elizabeth was allowed to wipe and to wash her hands.

Abigail hugged her in front of some littler girls.

“Such a good girly.”

MrGeorge

Post by MrGeorge » Wed Nov 28, 2018 2:56 pm

I have posted a reply yesterday two times but it disappeared. No idea why - but I´ll give it a last chance.

I like the idea of the story and the style is very good. If I may add some possibilities, I would change the outfit for the Liz - in special after a good spanking - to pure new wool on her bare skin. E.g. woolen tights that could become mandatory for juniors at some spec. date of the year OR with the demand of the parent (for school uniform) - and then this uniform could become mandatory for Liz 7 days a week and the woolen tights and turtlenecks (polo) could become part of her night outfit UNDER her pyjama (an overall with feet closed with a zipper in the back) and no allowence to remove it. The scratchy wool would remind her on her spanking even when lying on her stomach the whole night. And when it becames too hot, the sweat would make the fresh spanked bottom even more "remarkable" for the girl. Or what do you think? BR Mr.G.

antonias6969

Post by antonias6969 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 5:17 pm

I love this story Whatever you do, we wait for you attentively the following publications. See if you publish again more often, because at least I miss the continuations, because the stories are the most interesting.

AuntRobertaStrict

Post by AuntRobertaStrict » Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:32 pm

Abigail held her older half sister’s hand and walked her to the class room. She talked to the 3rd grade class. Most of the girls were 8 and 9. There was one very bright 7 year old. In addition a couple of rather tall girls with some level of learning disabilities were at the front of the class.

Abbie explained.

“Previously Bethie here was in the sophomore class in high school. But she was slow and lazy so she belongs in this class.”

The rest of the day was miserable for Bethie. Little girls teased her about the need to go potty. Daisy age 12 and with problems learning was taller than Elizabeth. The little girls talked her into taking Bethie’s hand and walking her to the handicapped stall. This happened an hour after her arrival because recess was early on that day.

By the end of that first day she thought that life could not get worse. She was in for a surprise.
Abigail told her half sister that Mom did insist on making sure she actually got to her home room in time for registration.

Bethie was aware of a slight need to pee as she walked past the rest room. Abigail kept a firm hold of her hand. The 26 year old dressed as a 3rd grader did not ask to use the rest room.

By ten Elizabeth was feeling uncomfortable. She remembered that recess was at 10.15. She had not checked the schedule. Morning recess was earlier on Tuesdays than on other days.

At 10.15 she was struggling. The morning had been boring doing simple arithmetic. Elizabeth put her arm up.

“When is recess?”

Sister Geraldine explained

“Today it is 11.30.”

Bethie’s hand shot up.

“May I have a hall pass?”

The sister was clear.

“We do not issue hall passes. We expect our girls to know when they need to go potty, and to go before school.”
The next lesson was reading out loud. Unfortunately Beth had never been good at out loud reading.

Little girls read fluently from “The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe”. Beth hesitated and stammered. After four sentences sister Geraldine looked at 7 year old Christine.

“Will you go on...?”

It was embarrassing that this little girl could read out loud so much more fluently.
Bethie was getting more and more desperate to pee. After all the little girls had read their bits of the book Sister Geraldine said:

“Everybody must do some out loud reading.”

The 26 year old was handed a first reader. Bethie read out

“Fred and Ann live with Mom and Dad and Spot the dog.”

The 26 year old managed 3 sentences. The little girls applauded.
A few minutes later the bell rang for recess. Elizabeth got up. The Nun in charge announced

“Now we will be in order. Leave single file.”

The young adult was in agony. The bladder pressure was almost intolerable. At last she left the class. She walked as fast as she could. Then she saw the line for the rest room.

Bethie pushed past the little girls. Then Ms McReady, the games teacher stood in front of Elizabeth.

“Bullying is not acceptable you should not use your size and strength.”

Ms McReady took the oldest 3rd grader along the corridor. She was at the back of the line. After less than a minute it happened.
Little girls looked on. She was making a puddle. Ms McReady took Bethie’s hand and walked her to the nurse’s office.
The experience at the nurse’s offices was not nice for Elizabeth. It got worse when she returned to class.

She was called to the front of the class room. Beth obeyed and bent over the desk. Sister Geraldine talked to Ms McReady. The games Mistress announced.

“Sadly we are not allowed to paddle bare butts. However this child does need to wear some err protection. She does not need or deserve protection from the paddle.”

The 26 year old felt as the teacher reached under the skirt of her jumper dress and pulled her new panties down. The little girls giggled as they saw and read what was written on her undies

Potty training remedial class

The dress was very thin. Ms McReady was very strong. The wooden paddle was heavy

WHACK

WHACK

WHACK!!!

The 26 year old yelped,

After the six heavy blows on her butt Sister Geraldine told her oldest student.

“You will spend the rest of today sitting on the naughty stool.”

Her whole weight was on her sore butt as she sat on the tall shaming stool