Elizabeth's Sylabus of errors

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
AuntRobertaStrict

Elizabeth's Sylabus of errors

Post by AuntRobertaStrict » Tue Aug 28, 2018 1:24 pm

At least Mom was the only person in Wynton Ohio who knew that Elizabeth was 26, not 16.

You would not have guessed that Miss Elizabeth Harrington had passed her 20th birthday from Mom’s tone.

“Elizabeth Jane Harrington, last night I told you to go to bed by 10pm. You stayed up till nearly midnight

“I told you that you should be in bed by 9pm. You are just playing with stuff at 9.30. This is NOT acceptable.”

The immature 26 year old responded.

“So what are you going to do Trish, SPANK ME!!?”

Patricia grabbed her daughter’s arm. She sat on the bed. Elizabeth found herself over her Mom’s lap.

“Hey! You can’t!”

Patricia explained

“I can and you NEED[/b[]this.”

That first spanking hurt more than Elizabeth expected. It was only her mother’s hand. Patricia kept her panties and skirt. Still it felt like the worst day of ‘the child’s” and her mother addressed her life.

“And from now on you will call me Mommy!”

After 5 minutes Mommy asked:

“Will you now get ready for bed. Or do you need a longer spanking?”

The 26 year old was shocked./

“Yes Mommy.”

Her mother removed both the I-phone and computer from Elizabeth’s room.

Elizabeth thought things could not get worse. She was to prove deeply mistaken

For about 10 years Liz had majored in parties and mayhem. Her late father’s money had helped her to buy essays and also to pay for people to sit some of her tests.

The weekend had been shocking. Elizabeth had made some errors as a junior manager. People had done some checking.

Although her family had a large influence on the medium sized corporation, people were disappointed. The state had passed laws criminalizing academic cheating.

She visited her great grandfather, on Friday evening. He set out the options. She remembered yelling at him on the telephone about a drivers licence which gave a date of birth as August 7th 02 when in fact it had been 1992.

The old man had been important and but rather distant.

He talked to her:

“Elizabeth, I am really worried about your situation. Your manager has had the information. The policy is quite clear. Even though you are mine I have to let them dismiss you.

“Then too there is the risk that you will be prosecuted.

“However there is an alternative:

“You could go back to school and really do the work.”

She shook her head:

“What go back to college and do all those boring essays and tests?”

The old man looked at her:

“Oh no, you need to show you were entitled to be at college. You would need to go to High School.”

She yelled

“I’m 26! How can I go to school. Kids will laugh..”

Great grandfather looked at her.

“Well there is the drivers licence. And if you stopped wearing those super heels and that push up padded bra…”

She shook her head

“Everyone knows who I am…”

Great granddad talked to her some more

Patricia (her mother) walked into the living room. Ms Harrington had not seen her mother for some years. Still she recognized her

“Divorcing your mom was the biggest mistake your dad ever made. She is willing to look after you until you graduate high school. And then you can go to college. Nobody in Ohio has heard of you.”

Her mom then talked to her

“Elizabeth you were so bright when you were with me. I was shocked to find out what you since your teens.”

Elizabeth thought she had an answer:

“Well I could just live off my inheritance..”

Great Granddad has more bad news

“Your dad put a clause in the will. All that money goes to a trust until you graduate college. We can keep the cheating quiet but if you force us we will cancel it and I will look after your money.”

She shook her head.

“So I’ll just walk out..

Elizabeth walked to her car. She was stopped by a policewoman.

“Elizabeth Harrington?”

She nodded. Her hands were pulled behind her back and handcuffed.

“You have the right to remain silent. If you give up the right……”

She asked for a lawyer.

Elizabeth Harrington did not sleep well in her police cell. Madison, a young but very able young lawyer joined her.

“Ms Harrington the cops have these signed statements. It is going to be VERY hard to fight this. However your grand dad did talk to the DA.”

It was a little after 9am when she arrived in the interview room. A very junior ADA and a cop were there. So were Elizabeth and Madison.

Harry Cooper the ADA talked to Elizabeth

“The DA does not want to do this but she will. You can either go to the County Jail or sign this.”

Elizabeth, with the clear advice from her lawyer, signed.

Her mother entered the room. The 26 year old was very aware of how firm Patricia’s grip was.

AuntRobertaStrict

Re: Elizabeth's Sylabus of errors

Post by AuntRobertaStrict » Thu Sep 06, 2018 1:15 pm

Mom walked her daughter to the taxi.

“First thing, you need suitable clothes.”

The 26 year old was not happy.

“Are you going to choose for me?”

They sat next to each other at the back of the cab. Mom looked at Elizabeth.

“Young lady you will go into a high school class with 16 year olds. Do you want them to know your history and real age…”

Elizabeth shook her head. Her Mom responded.

“So let me chose for you.”

Elizabeth was relieved that her Mom chose a mall she did not usually use.

Patricia was honest, if not totally candid as she walked into a kids’ store.

“I help cast and produce adverts. Elizabeth here is going to play the part of a girl starting high school. Some moms do not liked girls growing up too fast.”

Mom the store clerk and Elizabeth did fill the changing room. It was uncomfortable for the 16 year old feeling her mom remove her sweater and blouse and mini skirt. Elizabeth pulled away.

Mom explained

“That absurd bra has to go.”

It felt mildly less bad to the former 26 year old future ‘mistress of the universe’ to remove her own bra. Two women looked at hr modest chest. Molly, the young store clerk asked:

“Would a sports bra or training bra be right for Bethie here?”

Elizabeth protested:

“Hey don’t use a baby name for me and I do need a real bra.”

Her mom and the 17 year old clerk whispered. Elizabeth was grateful that a relatively regular bra fitted her.

“Lose that!”

Her mother pointed at the thong.

Elizabeth removed the sexy garment.

The 26 year old left the changing room in a plain blouse, knee length skirt, short socks and green nylon panties. She felt small.

The next store was a shoe shop. Patricia explained:

“Elizabeth likes people to see her as an adult, those absurd shoes helped her with that illusion. Have you anything suitable.”

The store clerk was a middle aged single mom with difficult teen twins.

“Like these?!

She beamed and offered Mary jane sandals.

“Oh my GOD!”

Yelled the 16 year old. Patricia shook her head.

“Not quite that young.”

The lady returned with fairly standard but very flat shoes in Elizabeth’s size.

Elizabeth thought about her life changes in the previous few days. It was awful. People actually thought she was 16,

She found High School b oring. She did not even find the lessons all that easy. The school was co-ed. There was no actual uniform. However girls were required by the dress code to have a skirt going down to knees. No make-up was allowed

Boys had to wear long pants and neck ties.

Miss Gregory talked to Elizabeth about her homework.

“We do expect people to do their homework here. We expect you to provide it tommoorw as well as tonights.”

Elizabeth did manage to complete her homework . She forget to bring Monday’s homework on Wednesday morning.

Her Mom got the call. She was not happy. As soon as Patricia got home She went to Elizabeth’s room.

“Have you done your homework today?”

The 26 year old said:

“I’ll get round to it,”

Her Mom responded

“NOW!

Elizabeth reluctantly obeyed her mom.

After supper Patricia took her daughter’s hand.

“We need to go to your room.”

Elizabeth was shocked

“But it’s only 8pm”

Patricia explained:

“Young lady you need to learn to do your homework on time. You were allowed to hand in Tuesday’s homework on today. But again you failed.”

Patricia dragged her daughter over her knees. Elizabeth had a couple of shocks.

Firstly her Mom lifted her skirt. Then Elizabeht saw that her Mom had a hairbrush in her hand

Whap Whap WHAPP!!!!!

It hurt a lot more than Elizabeth expected. She cried and bucked and kicked.

The 5 minute spanking felt like it lasted weeks.

AuntRobertaStrict

Post by AuntRobertaStrict » Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:25 pm

Elizabeth took more trouble over school work after that.

There was another young lady in the household. Abigail was Elizabeth’s half-sister. She was 15. However, Abigail was taller and stronger and with a better chest than her 26 year old half sibling.

Mom had not told Abigail the whole truth about Elizabeth.

Abagail attended a small and very old fashioned Catholic school. She worked very hard and did very well.

Mother allowed her well behaved 15 year old to stay up later than her older (well MUCH older half sibling)

The two did not get on at all.

Mostly St Catherine’s wanted home-work essays to be hand written. However for some very special ones girls were allowed to word process.

One evening Abigail did her homework and went to a movie with her friend Geraldine.

Elizabeth did her homework. Then she had an idea. She went into Abigail’s room. She looked at the essay on the computer and printed out.

Elizabeth then made some alterations to the essay. It now had a series of repeated spelling mistakes. It also said that Columbus found America in 1792 and was a good friend of George Washington.

Patricia had been glad that Elizabeth seemed to have made friends at her new school. She thought it was a lovely idea for her two daughter s and their friends to have a meal.

Elizabeth had quietly told Lorraine and Chrystal, 2 very popular girls in her class what had happened to Abigail’s essay. As it happened Elizabeth had worked very hard on her history essay and got a B+..

Abigail was not at all happy about what had happened. It was her first F in any subject. Usually history had been her favorite and best subject.

Abigail was forced to admit that she had got such a bad grade. She said:

“I checked it. It was all right. But somehow when I handed it in…”

Patricia saw the whispering and giggling from her 26 year old two girls at the same school.

She asked Elizabeth if she knew anything about it. She shook her head. Then she talked to Chrystal. The popular girl remarked:

“Well Liz was just having a little joke, no real harm.”

Patricia was furious.

“Elizabeth we need to go to your room NOW!!”

She shook her head.

“You can’t Mom.”

Her mother had a surprise.

“So you do not want to go to your room, that’s fine.”

Patricia took Elizabeth’s arm and pulled her to the sofa. Elizabeth tried to resist and said words starting with f and b and c.

However she found herself across her mom’s knees, body on the sofa and legs sticking out over the end. Up went Beth’s skirt.

Then the 26 year old saw her 15 year old’s joyous expression as she handed their mom the heavy wooden oval hairbrush.

Elizabeth could not believe what was happening. Then she felt her panties coming down to her knees

Up went the brush. Then

Whap

WHAP!!

WHAAPP!!!

In less than half a minute the child was kickng like a mule and bawlng like a baby. It went on.

Mom gave her daughter a long lecture about the need to be nice to her sister

The need to be honest.

However after less than a minute all Bethie knew was how much it hurt.

The spanking seemed to last 15 hours if not years.

Actually it was only that many minutes.

However the punishment was not over. Once mom had her daughter back on her feet she led her to the sink.

“You lied and you used [APPALLING LANGUAGE. You need some oral hygiene.”

Beth saw a yellow bar of soap go under the water tap. She obeyed her mom’s intructions. Her mouth was open. The soap that filled it tasted awful,

Next mom took her daughter’s ear and led her to a corner.

Elizabeth obeyed the instruction

“Now lift your skirt right up and hold it up.”

For a few seconds the 26 year old brat was glad of her boring nylon school panties. Then Mom talked to her friend

“We need to SEE how naughty Bethie has been. Chrystal please pull her panties to her knees.”

asif

Post by asif » Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:29 pm

This is excellent. I hope there is more ... There must be more. Please write soon.

AuntRobertaStrict

Post by AuntRobertaStrict » Sun Sep 30, 2018 1:45 pm

Elizabeth felt her life had ended. She stood in the corner. In the past she had kind of been proud of her butt. Some boys liked to look at it. Now she was very aware of how much it hurt and how red it had to be.

The soap filled her mouth and tasted icky.

Mom served supper. She remarked

“Of course Bethie will not need any. NAUGHTY girls go to bed early WITHOUT supper.”
Both Abigail’s friends and Elizabeth’s chatted and agreed that she deserved this.

Lorraine remarked:

“ “Liz err Bethie is going to have an interesting time on Monday at school.”

Elizabeth had 4 very red cheeks as she thought of what would happen.

Then she thought she had a relief. Her Mom explained

“ “Bethie will NOT be going to school with Lorraine and Chrystal.”

Then the relief changed to terror as Mom explained:

“ “She will be joining Abigal, Bernadette and Geraldine at St Catherine’s”

Berneadette said:

“ “Well if she is a good girl she will not be paddled. But most girls get it quite often.”

Elizabeth wanted to yell. But the soap gagged her. It was such a relief when her Mom finally said:

“ “You can pull up your panties and rinse the soap from your mouth.”

Her mother added:

“ “Then have your shower and get into your jammies.”

It was 6.45. Until she returned to her Mom Liz had always worn nighties, usually sexy lingerie. She hated that she now had to wear boring pajamas. Ohio was so different from Southern California.

At 7pm Her Mom took Bethie’s hand. She walked her downstairs to say good night.

“ “See you on Monday!”

Geraldine was a good friend to Abigail. She beamed inside and out at the thought of what would happen to the nasty girl who was so cruel to the class’s smartest girl.

Elizabeth did not hurry to get ready for her first day at the all girls’ school. She just managed to finish her breakfast. Her coffee tasted a little odd but she finished it.

Mom had contacted the Secretary at Saint Catherine’s over the weekend. She learned about the procedure for new girls. She told Bethie on Monday.

“ “You will have to do a test today, that will decide what grade you will be in.”

Elizabeth was optimistic. She was 26. Surely she would ace any test for teens.

Abigail insisted on holding her sister’s hand. She asked loudly:

“ “Do you need to go potty?”

Elizabeth was aware of some need to urinate but it did not feel urgent.

“ “No I do not need to F****g piss.”

Abigail walked her to the office. She handed her sister’s papers over.

“ “So Bethie you have to do a test now.”

5 new girls were guided to a small room. A very old looking Nun looked on.

“ “Now girls the test lasts 2 hours. You must do your best.”

Elizabeth was surprised by the format of the tests. Instead of multi choice questions she had to do a LOT of hand writing. She had probably not hand written more than a hundred words at a time for maybe 15 years. Plus it started with maths.

The first few questions were insultingly easy. Then she got really confused and made lots of errors in doing long division and multiplication without a calculator.

After half an hour she noticed a growing pressure in her bladder. She held on for a bit. She did not know of many of the famous women she had to write paragraphs about.

After another 10 minutes she put her hand up.

Sister Josphine responded:

“ “Miss Harrigton we are not allowed to help girls, you need to read and understand the questions as best you can,”

Elizabeth tried to explain.

“ “I err NEED to leave the room.”

The sister explained:

“ “You may NOT leave during the test.”

Elizabeth seemed to remember something about a Union for domestic workers. She was asked about “The maid of Orleans”

She managed to concentrated and write an impressive but wholly fictional account of events in New Orleans in the 1970s, She had indeed heard of Joan of Arc but had not realized who it was about.

When she finished that paragraph Elizabeth again put her hand up.

Sister Josephine was very firm:

“ “You may NOT leave the room during the test.”
Elizabeth was not cohernant
“ “B but…”
The sister was very firm:

“ “Child silence and do NOT interrupt the class again.”

She tried desperately to concentrate. It was hard to work on the test. A lot of effort was going into keeping her panties dry. She made lots of other errors. Her right hand was aching.

Finally the teen felt barely a minute from a shaming disaster

She got up. The Nunn looked at her but did not obstruct as she went to the bathroom.

She felt so relieved when she sat on the toilet seat. She remembered to wash her hands and then rushed back to the room .

Sister Josephine looked at her.

“ “The rules apply to everyone. Bethie’s test is now over. Other girls because of the interruption you get another 5 minutes. Now Bethie will go to the back of the class and stand in that corner.”

The 26 year old saw the other girls looking up but she obeyed. The other girls were of varying ages from 9- 19.

Young Miss Harrington was very bored. The corner time seemed to last years. Actually it was less than 1 hour. Finally Sister Josephine told the girls taking the test that it was recess.

Elizabeth was also allowed to leave the corner for recess. Abigail and Geraldine were telling all the other girls of Bethie’s experience, especially her 7pm bed time.

Abigail was at that point in the same class as Elizabeth. American History was on the schedule. The history teacher, Miss Arkwright was not a Nunn. She was in fact a former athlete who coached various sports teams for the school.

Sister Josephine came into the class. She briefly whispered. Then the tall lady said

“ “Elizabeth Harrington come to the front of the class.”

She did so. Miss Arkwright then told her and the class:

“ “This young lady disrupted the test this morning. It was very naughty. That is NOT acceptable.”

She pointed

“ “Bend over the desk.”

Elizabeth obeyed. Then

THWACK

THWACK!

THWACK!

Miss Arkwright was very strong. The wooden paddle was very hard and heavy.

The girls looked on. Elizabeth’s skirt and panties were thin. It did hurt a lot. Still with the other girls looking on she was grateful for them. Still the next blow was harder still

THWACK!!!!

Elizabeth yelped.

THWACK!!!!

THWACK!!!!

She then screamed loudly twice.

Elizabeth’s morning was not comfortable. She did manage to keep up with the studies.

Lunch and afternoon recess were very difficult. All of her, Abigail and Geraldine’s class mates heard about how nasty she had been in sabotaging Abigail’s essay.

She wondered if things could get worse. Just before school ended she found out just how much worse they could get. The teacher announced.

“ “Following this monring’s test and based on her score Elizabeth Harrington will be in 3rd grade.”

asif

Post by asif » Sat Oct 06, 2018 8:37 pm

This is great. Hope you add more soon.

AuntRobertaStrict

Post by AuntRobertaStrict » Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:12 am

Elizabeth was surprised to see her Mom at the end of the school day. Patricia addressed her super immature daughter.

“I heard about your test score. You will need the junior uniform and other new attire.”

The 26 year old was shocked.

“B but it’s a mistake, its all wrong.”

Patricia looked at her daughter.

“The school believes in being fair. You did not do well in the test,. Actually they could have put in in 1st grade or …”

Patricia held her daughter’s hand VERY FIRMLY.

The first place they got to was a store linked to Catholic schools. Elizabeth saw a rather small girl she had seen during the test. The mom smiled:

“Jennine did very well in her test. She will be in 5th grade even though not quite 10.”

The lady smiled.

“Such a clever girl!”

Then Patrica reached the front of the line. She said

“I am afraid that Bethie did not do so well. Would you have a JUNIOR uniform to fit her.”

The lady nodded.

“Gosh you look old to be in 4th grade.”

Patricia explained

“Oh no she will be in 3rd grade.”

Beth whispered:

“Did you have to tell her?”

Patricia asked:

“Should I tell them your whole story and real age.”

Elizabeth violently shook her head.

They walked to the changing room. The store clerk was a part timer. Elizabeth recognized her from the 10th grade class.

Patricia insisted that her daughter totally undress. Maria, the store clerk remarked:

“I do not think Elizabeth really NEED a bra, ANY bra.”

Elizabeth felt small. Her mom made her feel smaller.

“I agree.”

They left the uniform store with Elizabeth in the junior uniform. A jumper and cotton panties and rather short white socks. She wore a tight camisole vest under her new uniform.

When they got home Elizabeth was surprised and not happy to see 4 girls from the class she had spent that 1 day in.

Abigail still remembered how nasty Bethie had been.She had talked to her Mom.

Patricia looked at Bethie . Now you are in 3rd grade I think your hair style ought to be adjusted. The 26 year old allowed herself to be sat in front of a mirror. Her mom brushed her hair. Then Elizabeth saw in the mirror and felt as her hair was braided into pig tails. Mom put ribbon bows in.

Then Mom asked Elizabeth:

“Did anything else unusual happen today in class?”

Elizabeth was VERY embarrassed about her paddling in front of the class. She hope Mom had not heard.

“Not really.”

Abigail spoke up.

“Actually someone getting paddled in front of the class is not common. But Bethie needed that.”

Abigail added:

“Last time I got paddled you spanked my bare butt.”

Elizabeth was horrified. It got worse.

Patricia talked to her 15 year old

“Abigail as Bethie is in 3rd grade she will need to be babysat. You sat for Polly, who will now be Bethie’s classmate. Could you help with Bethie?”

Abigail looked very pleased:

“Of course Mommy.!”

Elizabeth still sitting in the chair stamped her foot.

“Mom! You CAN’T!”

Patricia then talked again to her younger but more mature daughter.

“I agree that Bethie needs a bare hiney spanking. Could you do that for her Abby.”

Abigail smiled and nodded. Patricia put the heavy wooden oval brush into Beth’s hand

“Now child take this brush to Abigail and curtsey and ask her nicely for your spanking..”

Elizabeth threw down the brush

“NO!”

She got up and tried to get to the door. Her mom grabbed her by the pig tail. Then she took her ear and walked her to where her sister was sitting on the sofa. Patricia whispered to her daughter.

“You can curtsey nicely and ask Abigail nicely for your spanking. OR I will spank you and will then hold you over Abigail’s knees and then she will spank you.”

The 26 year old realised the hopelessness of her position. She bent down and picked up the brush

She handed her younger sister the brush. She heard giggles. Then she slightly bobbed and said

“Will you please spank me?”

Abigail took the brush and patted her lap.

The childish 26 year old went over the 15 year old’s lap. Her body was forward. Her legs were in the air. Abigail slowly pulled up the skirt of her childish dress. The giggles got louder.

Beth felt her sister’s fingers in her panty waistband. In a few seconds her rear was exposed..

Abigail was an athlete. She remembered how nasty her sister had been,

SMACK

SMACK

WHACK!

Elizabeth was shocked by how hard the first spank was. In a few seconds she cried. She was hardly aware of it but her legs kicked out too.

The spanking lasted 10 hours thought Beth (only it was only that many minutes).
Once Abigail had eased her off her knees Elizabeth got further instruction

“Curtsey nicely and thank Abigail for the spanking.”

Bethie curtsied and tearfully said.

“Thank oo for the spanking.”

Abigai got up and hugged her.

“You are most welcome.”

Her Mom then looked at the 26 year old.

“You lied about nothing unusual happening in class. Come to aunty and curtsey and ask for some oral hygiene.”

Beth felt how sore her bottom was already. She went to her mom. Patricia had the bar of soap under the water tap.

“P pl ease give me some oral hygiene.” [/i]

The 26 year old opened her mouth and allowed the strong tasting bar to fill it.

Finally her Mom ordered

“To that corner. Dress right up!”

She obeyed. Abigail pulled her older sister’s panties to her knees.

AuntRobertaStrict

Post by AuntRobertaStrict » Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:44 am

Elizabeth was surprised to see her Mom at the end of the school day. Patricia addressed her super immature daughter.

“I heard about your test score. You will need the junior uniform and other new attire.”

The 26 year old was shocked.

“B but it’s a mistake, its all wrong.”

Patricia looked at her daughter.

“The school believes in being fair. You did not do well in the test,. Actually they could have put in in 1st grade or …”

Patricia held her daughter’s hand VERY FIRMLY.

The first place they got to was a store linked to Catholic schools. Elizabeth saw a rather small girl she had seen during the test. The mom smiled:

“Jennine did very well in her test. She will be in 5th grade even though not quite 10.”

The lady smiled.

“Such a clever girl!”

Then Patrica reached the front of the line. She said

“I am afraid that Bethie did not do so well. Would you have a JUNIOR uniform to fit her.”

The lady nodded.

“Gosh you look old to be in 4th grade.”

Patricia explained

“Oh no she will be in 3rd grade.”

Beth whispered:

“Did you have to tell her?”

Patricia asked:

“Should I tell them your whole story and real age.”

Elizabeth violently shook her head.

They walked to the changing room. The store clerk was a part timer. Elizabeth recognized her from the 10th grade class.

Patricia insisted that her daughter totally undress. Maria, the store clerk remarked:

“I do not think Elizabeth really NEED a bra, ANY bra.”

Elizabeth felt small. Her mom made her feel smaller.

“I agree.”

They left the uniform store with Elizabeth in the junior uniform. A jumper and cotton panties and rather short white socks. She wore a tight camisole vest under her new uniform.

When they got home Elizabeth was surprised and not happy to see 4 girls from the class she had spent that 1 day in.

Abigail still remembered how nasty Bethie had been.She had talked to her Mom.

Patricia looked at Bethie . Now you are in 3rd grade I think your hair style ought to be adjusted. The 26 year old allowed herself to be sat in front of a mirror. Her mom brushed her hair. Then Elizabeth saw in the mirror and felt as her hair was braided into pig tails. Mom put ribbon bows in.

Then Mom asked Elizabeth:

“Did anything else unusual happen today in class?”

Elizabeth was VERY embarrassed about her paddling in front of the class. She hope Mom had not heard.

“Not really.”

Abigail spoke up.

“Actually someone getting paddled in front of the class is not common. But Bethie needed that.”

Abigail added:

“Last time I got paddled you spanked my bare butt.”

Elizabeth was horrified. It got worse.

Patricia talked to her 15 year old

“Abigail as Bethie is in 3rd grade she will need to be babysat. You sat for Polly, who will now be Bethie’s classmate. Could you help with Bethie?”

Abigail looked very pleased:

“Of course Mommy.!”

Elizabeth still sitting in the chair stamped her foot.

“Mom! You CAN’T!”

Patricia then talked again to her younger but more mature daughter.

“I agree that Bethie needs a bare hiney spanking. Could you do that for her Abby.”

Abigail smiled and nodded. Patricia put the heavy wooden oval brush into Beth’s hand

“Now child take this brush to Abigail and curtsey and ask her nicely for your spanking..”

Elizabeth threw down the brush

“NO!”

She got up and tried to get to the door. Her mom grabbed her by the pig tail. Then she took her ear and walked her to where her sister was sitting on the sofa. Patricia whispered to her daughter.

“You can curtsey nicely and ask Abigail nicely for your spanking. OR I will spank you and will then hold you over Abigail’s knees and then she will spank you.”

The 26 year old realised the hopelessness of her position. She bent down and picked up the brush

She handed her younger sister the brush. She heard giggles. Then she slightly bobbed and said

“Will you please spank me?”

Abigail took the brush and patted her lap.

The childish 26 year old went over the 15 year old’s lap. Her body was forward. Her legs were in the air. Abigail slowly pulled up the skirt of her childish dress. The giggles got louder.

Beth felt her sister’s fingers in her panty waistband. In a few seconds her rear was exposed..

Abigail was an athlete. She remembered how nasty her sister had been,

SMACK

SMACK

WHACK!

Elizabeth was shocked by how hard the first spank was. In a few seconds she cried. She was hardly aware of it but her legs kicked out too.

The spanking lasted 10 hours thought Beth (only it was only that many minutes).
Once Abigail had eased her off her knees Elizabeth got further instruction

“Curtsey nicely and thank Abigail for the spanking.”

Bethie curtsied and tearfully said.

“Thank oo for the spanking.”

Abigai got up and hugged her.

“You are most welcome.”

Her Mom then looked at the 26 year old.

“You lied about nothing unusual happening in class. Come to aunty and curtsey and ask for some oral hygiene.”

Beth felt how sore her bottom was already. She went to her mom. Patricia had the bar of soap under the water tap.

“P pl ease give me some oral hygiene.” [/i]

The 26 year old opened her mouth and allowed the strong tasting bar to fill it.

Finally her Mom ordered

“To that corner. Dress right up!”

She obeyed. Abigail pulled her older sister’s panties to her knees.

Hillside

Post by Hillside » Fri Oct 26, 2018 4:17 am

Very good story with the 2 sisters,spankings administered routinely if naughty.

asif

Post by asif » Sun Nov 11, 2018 6:16 pm

I hope you'll update it soon! I was enjoying it.