Cutting class

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
firefly833

Cutting class

Post by firefly833 » Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:41 am

I listened to the floorboards creaking overhead as I poured myself a large whiskey. Upstairs my daughter was fretfully pacing her bedroom. From my own teenaged years, I knew exactly what was going through her head. Wanting me to come up there and get it over with, wanting the wait to last for ever. Running her hands over her soon-to-be-pink bottom and wondering how she managed to get herself into trouble again.

I sipped my whiskey, taking my time and savouring every smokey mouthful. The wait wasn't just to torture her- although that was an added benefit of the punishment. It gave her time to think about what she had done wrong, and it gave me time to calm down. I had vowed, three years ago when I had taken over the role of delivering the spankings in the household, that I would never spank whilst angry. And I was still annoyed when I thought about the phone call from the school principal that afternoon.

"Amanda has skipped every health class since the start of the semester and was caught sneaking back into the school this afternoon when she should have been in class."

I took another sip. It would be better for both of us if we waited a while longer.

By the time I had finished my whiskey I was calm again and my anger had abated. Really, skipping a class, and a health class of all things, was hardly a capital crime. It wouldn't be the worst thing I had punished her for. In fact, she would probably have gotten away with a short grounding in most families. But I had three daughters to keep control of and my wife and I had decided long ago that zero tolerance was the approach we would take. Amanda was going to get a good spanking for this.

I put the glass down on the table and smiled at my wife. She smiled back, and I knew her thoughts were the same as mine. Relieved that the phone call had not been about anything bigger but knowing that Amanda was going to get well-punished regardless.

"Time to go and dust Amanda's britches," I said with a sigh, standing up and stretching. It had been a long day and the last thing I had needed was an outraged call from the principal earlier.

"The paddle's in the kitchen," said my wife, watching me from over her book. "I had to use it on Taylor this morning."

I paused, halfway out the room.

"Why did you have to spank Taylor?"

Our youngest daughter was usually the most well-behaved and rarely found a reason to end up turned over one of our knees.

"She gave me some sass and it's been happening more often recently. I want to nip it in the bud before she gets a real attitude problem."

"I see," I said with a frown, not liking the idea that we had a third rebellious teenager on our hands to be dealing with.

"I gave her a good few swats," my wife said thoughtfully. "But a reminder might do her good at this stage."

"I'll see to it," I said, shifting my mind back onto Amanda and her fate as I left the room.

I retrieved the paddle from where my wife had left it on the kitchen counter. A highbacked chair was still positioned awkwardly in the center of the room from where my wife must have bent Taylor over for her paddling.

I went up the stairs, letting my footsteps creak noisily as a warning to Amanda. I passed the bedroom of the other two girls noticing that it was suspiciously quiet, none of the usual chatter and music coming from behind the door. They must have known their oldest sister was in trouble and were keeping out of the way- or were keeping the noise down so they were better able to hear the punishment in action.

I tapped lightly on Amanda's bedroom door and then walked in without waiting for a response. Amanda was sitting on her bed, her hands meekly in her lap.

I put the paddle down on her dresser and sat down beside her on the bed. Amanda looked at me fretfully.

"You know we had a call from your teacher today," I began and then paused, allowing her to break into the usual apologies and begs for leniency.

"I'm sorry daddy," she murmured. "Those classes are so boring, they don't teach us anything that we didn't learn in eighth grade! It's not like I cut the classes to go to the mall, I go and study!"

I looked at her appraisingly, wondering if she expected me to buy that.

"It's true!" she insisted, and she jumped up suddenly taking me by surprise. She hurried over to her desk and picked up a few sheets of notepaper, bringing it back to show me a long essay that had been handwritten in them. "I wrote this essay today- I only cut health class so I can have more time to study the subjects that actually matter and so I can spend more at track!"

I shook my head. I could actually see her point, not that I could let her know that.

"That's not the point," I said sternly. "The school requires you to attend that class and that's what you have to do."

She looked like she was about to argue but then she remained silent.

"So you understand why I have to punish you now," I went on and she nodded reluctantly.

"But daddy, please don't spank me!" she burst out suddenly. "I'm sixteen, can't you just ground me or something?"

"Your mother and I have agreed on this- grounding simply doesn't work. You live in this house and you will get a spanking when you break the rules. Do you understand?"

There was a long pause before she nodded again and then she stood up.

"Okay," she said, and she twisted her hands together, waiting to be directed into position. I considered for a few seconds. Was I going to bend her over my knee for a spanking or let her lean over the bed. I decided to concede marginally to her argument about her age and so I instructed her to bend over her bed.

Knowing the drill, Amanda leant over until her forearms rested on her mattress. Her long dark hair spilled over her face and splayed over the comfortor. The bed was at the perfect height for this- her bottom was angled upwards at the perfect position for a paddle-swing. I crossed back to the dresser and picked up the paddle, weighing it in my hands for a second before turning around and surveying her upturned bottom. I knew I shouldn't be thinking this but the years of track running had given her a perfect butt- small but perfectly round. It strained against the tight fabric of her thin stretch shorts as she bent over waiting for her spanking.

I lifted the back of her shirt and folded it upwards to keep it out of the way. My fingers paused at the waistband of her pants. Was she getting too old- no. I decided. I had just told her that spankings were a continuous process of teenager life in our household- I shouldn't start cutting corners now. I gripped the top of her shorts and underwear and tugged them down, letting them rest halfway down her thighs. Now her pale bottom was completely exposed- upturned and waiting.

I rested the paddle against my target before giving a couple of gentle taps to get my aim in.

"Ready?" I asked. Amanda shuffled her feet marginally and I saw her head nod.

"Okay," I said to myself. I gripped the paddle hard, swung it back and let it land with a crack against her butt.

I heard a gasp from somewhere around the mattress and I gave her a couple of seconds to gather herself as I lined up the next shot. Already her bottom had flushed to a pale pink and I admired it for a second before swinging again.

Crack

Crack

Crack

I kept going. I knew her school issued four hard swats as a maximum which wasn't my approach. In my eyes, the longer the spanking, the more time the misbehaving girl had to realise the message that was being bestowed on her. I kept the swats sharp and gave her plenty of them.

Crack

Crack

Crack

Amanda held up well. I saw the comforter furrowing as she clenched it in her hands and in between the sounds of the swats I could hear gentle whimpering but she stayed in place, moving only to shift her weight from foot to foot. I paused periodically to allow her to catch her breath, leaving the paddle poised against her reddening cheeks to remind her that it was a pause, not the end.

After five minutes of steady paddling, I paused. Her bottom was now a glowing red.

"I think that's almost enough, don't you?" I asked.

There was a pause and then Amanda replied in a slightly breathless tone.

"Yes sir!"

"Just a few more to round off," I agreed, as she knew I would. I gave her four more swats, this time really laying into them, each hard swat lifting her to her toes and bringing a gasp of pain with it.

"That's enough," I said and with a gasp of relief, she let her legs buckle. She fell face forwards onto the bed, her bare bottom still prominent but she wasn't in a state to care. I let her sob for a few minutes and then reached over and patted her shoulder.

"I hope I won't have to punish you for that ever again, honey," I said to her gently.

"You won't!" she promised, turning to look at me through red eyes.

"Okay. Pull your shorts up when you're ready then come down to help with the dinner."

I left her to gather herself and I paused in the hallway. A job well done, I told myself with satisfaction.

Now for Taylor.

I hoisted the paddle again and set off down the hallway.