Teaching a cheater a lesson

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
Shreklikedave

Teaching a cheater a lesson

Post by Shreklikedave » Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:54 am

It had been a long distance relationship for a while. Kara, the girl in question , lived a few hundred miles from me in a small town but always wanted to move to a city. She could be quite sulky, bratty at times, but the sex was good and I had been her first having met when we were both 18.
She was about 5 foot 7 inches with long brown hair, good sized breasts and a pale yet firm body. Looking back I think the distance made the relationship work because once she moved into a shared house near me things got much worse. She would be stubborn to the point of almost being spoiled, she would get jealous of my female friends and on occasion she even slapped me. I said on more than one occasion that I should spank her but it was always tongue in cheek and she knew it!
The last 2 weeks of being together she became worse than usual, crying over nothing, being clingy then distant until one day she phoned me in tears and asked me to go to her house which was only a few minutes walk.
I arrived and she was almost hysterical, to be honest this was nothing new but try as I might I couldn’t get her to tell me anything, she just kept sobbing that she loved me and would do anything to stay with me. Now I was worried. Was she pregnant? Did she owe money? It turned out it was neither. She had cheated on me with her house mate or in her words “I just gave him a blow job, it meant nothing “.
I got up to leave, the only thing I have ever asked of any girl is don’t cheat. Finish it then do whatever, that’s fine but don’t do it while we’re together. She grabbed my arm, stood in front of me and begged me to forgive her. She kept saying she would do anything for me to stay then all of a sudden something clicked in my brain. I had no intention of staying with her but why miss the opportunity to give her the punishment I had threatened for so long?
“Ok” I said let’s go back in to your room and talk. I went in first and she followed still wearing her pink pjs which I knew would have nothing underneath. She went to sit next to me but I stopped her.
“No “I said in a flat hard tone “stand there “and pointed to a space just in front of me.
She looked confused but as I had control unless she wanted me to walk out she did as she was told.
“I want you to think back about all the the things I have put up with from you” I told her “all the sulking, the crying, the bratty behaviour”
“I know” she replied quietly.
“And now you do this and think it’s ok.”
She started to answer but I cut her off. “If you want to prove you love me you will do exactly as I tell you from this moment on. Now take your bottoms off”
She looked as if she was unsure if she had heard correctly but as soon as I told her “now or I’m going” she slowly obeyed.
“Take your feet out of them now stand in front of me again, put your hands on your head and listen”
I think at this stage she thought I was just after make up sex but she also looked embarrassed. With her hands on her head her top rode up to just above her pubic area. She could see me staring at her there then looking her up and down and she must of seen that it wasn’t a look of desire on my face.
“Remember all the times I said I would spank you but I never did? Well now I am. Maybe if I’d of done it sooner then you wouldn’t be such a slut now!”
She made a nervous laugh, for a moment I think she thought I was joking or that this was some sort of role play but my face told her otherwise.
“I’m going to teach you that while we’re together all your holes belong to me. You’re going to lie across my knee, one foot on the floor and your other leg over my lap. You will stay like that as I spank you. If you move unless I say or if you fight me we are over . Understand?”
She nodded slowly, new tears forming in her eyes, the embarrassment of her situation starting to dawn on her.
She lay over me as instructed, her holes both fully exposed adding to her shame.
Without warning I started to slap each cheek in turn, hard and in quick succession. I had to hold her in place as her begging for me to stop turned into incoherent sobbing.
On the final slap of I don’t know how many I let my hand rest on her cheek and began rubbing her crimson buttocks, deliberately spreading them as I did so moving my hand in towards her sex until I was rubbing her there which is when she finally looked up at me with her tear stained face and wide open pleading eyes.
“Sorry”she eventually managed to utter between the slowly fading sobs “I’m so sorry, please don’t spank me anymore”
“That’s up to you” I replied. “If you are truly sorry you will have to prove it”
Now as I have said our sex life was always good but one of the few things she didn’t like was anal sex.
“If you want my forgiveness and prove that you are truly sorry I want you to kneel at the end of your bed, bend over, spread your cheeks and tell me that you deserve to be used in your arse like the slut you are “...

To be continued if you like it so far

philatop

Re: Teaching a cheater a lesson

Post by philatop » Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:44 am

More please1