Young Disciplinarian M/FFF

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
philatop

Young Disciplinarian M/FFF

Post by philatop » Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:30 am

Young Disciplinarian

Readington is a private residential secondary school for girls who have chronic behavior issues. Most had been expelled from other schools. Their parents chose our institution for its effective disciplinary program. They want their daughters to finish secondary school successfully.

Teachers and staff here file reports of misbehavior with my secretary. The School intranet has a special webpage designed to collect reports. My secretary handles the process of scheduling an appointment for corporal punishment. Consistent application of strict consequences for misbehavior has earned the School a fine record of success in cases where other schools have failed.

The School’s Board of Trustees governs its discipline program. Until my arrival, the cane had been given by a man. For years that man was the Headmaster. He was a widower. When he re-married, his wife made him get someone else to do it.

The Board, all women, wished to continue having a man as Disciplinarian. Rather than appointing any of the female faculty, they recruited a new male science teacher, Doug Leach, to fulfill the duties of Disciplinarian. He was of course the School’s only male faculty member.

Leach’s discipline work went well enough for several years until he, too, got married. His wife made him take a position at a boys’ school. About that time the Headmaster also left. That was when the Board decided to hire me as both Headmistress and Disciplinarian.

The Board reluctantly turned to a woman because they found it too difficult to select a suitable man for the job. How can you be totally certain that a man can be trusted alone in a room with a girl who is naked below the waist?

In the 3 years of my tenure the women of the Board had noted a gradual rise in the number of discipline referrals. Analysis found that I had been giving as many strokes as my male predecessors, and all agreed that the stripes lasted as long.

My ability was not in question. The problem seemed to be simply that the deterrent effect of discipline was less when the disciplinarian was of the same gender.

The Board members often reminisced with me about how the girls had reacted when Mr. Leach was giving the discipline. Students had talked more about the humiliation than the cane itself. They said that he always made the girl keep her feet apart when she bent over for the cane. Girls described how he would taunt them indecently about what he was seeing. The girls were mortified that Mr. Leach saw their private parts.

Karen Thatcher, the Chairman of the Board of Trustees of the School, put the subject of a male Disciplinarian on the agenda for last week’s Board meeting. The members brought up the same issues as before. How does one know the character of a man with sufficient certainty?
Then the newest Board member, Katie Dixon, made an astounding breakthrough which solved all problems in one move.

“My son Matthew is a total straight-arrow. He has the strongest moral character. He is top of his class in school and star of the tennis team. He is an absolute saint, and he thinks that other students should behave equally as well as he does. He would be the perfect choice to bring these students into line.”

Matthew was only 17, but the women of the Board saw his youth as a particular advantage. It would maximize the girls’ humiliation. That was their intention.

The women of the Board were delighted by Katie’s offer. They saw a strong deterrent effect in having Matthew as Disciplinarian. Their fellow Board member, his mother, vouched for his sterling character. There was no female partner in his life to interfere with the performance of his duties.

The Board passed a motion to authorize appointment of Matthew Dixon as Disciplinarian at $100 per week. The motion specified that every caning must include exposure of private parts.

I thought this would be a big help for me if it worked well. The discipline program had become a drain on my time. It would be good to restore a male presence to the discipline. I knew how much the Board members valued that.

I asked the Board chair to invite Matthew to apply for the position. I told her to explain to him very frankly about what the Disciplinarian does. If Matthew wanted to apply for the job of Disciplinarian, he needed to call me and come for an employment interview like any other staff member.

After school the next day I got a call from a very serious-sounding male voice. “Mrs. Thatcher told me about the after-school job with you, and I’d like to apply for it.” We made an appointment for the next afternoon.

Matthew arrived in a handsome dark suit with red tie and black wingtips. He looked as young as his 17 years, but he was 6’2” and broad in the shoulders the way a good tennis player is. In my opinion, he was quite attractive. I sat him in my office and asked him what Mrs. Thatcher had told him.

Matthew looked me in the eye as he recounted what Karen had told him, “The School is for girls who have misbehaved badly. They often have to be given the cane. I am to learn how to do that, so you don’t have to do it”.

“Did Mrs. Thatcher tell you how the girls usually react to the cane?” I asked him.

“She said they make a big fuss,” Matthew replied.

I asked him how he would feel about a girl who was crying and begging during her caning.

“I’d feel sorry for her, but it needs to be done. I would have to continue.” That was the answer I wanted to hear.

I explained some more of how the School’s discipline program operates. My secretary Bev coordinates everything. She receives discipline referrals from staff, notifies each girl of her appointment, and maintains the discipline records. She is the wizard of setting things up.

I personally determine the sentence for each student. It is between 4 and 12 strokes, based on the nature of the misbehavior.

Discipline normally begins at 4 p.m., as many days as necessary for the load. It was too tiring for me to cane more than 3 in one day. His strong right arm might be able to handle more.

Matthew understood quickly, and he seemed to have very good potential. I told him he was hired.

Matthew got a tour of the administrative wing, starting with introducing him to Bev, who of course already knew about him. I showed him the little waiting room next to her office where the girls sit until called. It was important for him to make sure he got the right girl, because one might have three times as many strokes as another.

Then we went down the hall to the room with the door with the sign “Discipline”. The Disciplinarian’s luxuriously paneled large office had an imposing wood desk with big leather chair.

There were two clothes hooks on the far wall. The larger hook had a brass plaque “Skirt”. The plaque on the smaller hook was “Knickers”.

Matthew and I sat down in my office and began to work together. “Did Mrs. Thatcher tell you about the girl’s clothing and the discipline position?”

“Yes, Maam. The girl has to put her skirt and her knickers on the proper hooks, and she has to bend over the desk with her feet well apart.”

“That’s exactly right, Matthew. The Board forbids any exception, no matter how much the girl protests. Have you ever seen what is between a girl’s legs?”

“Certainly not, Maam. I’ve never done anything like that.”

That was the answer I expected. I directed him, “The Board wants you to see the privates of every girl whom you cane. If you can’t see her privates, she has to spread her legs more.”

I had been using the quickest way to get a girl’s bottom bare by simply raising her skirt up over her back and taking down her knickers. That works for a woman disciplinarian, but it would be inappropriate for a man to have such personal contact. We would return to putting skirt and knickers on the hook as the girls did for my male predecessors.

I made a mental note to be sure that Bev notifies each girl of the new requirement for placing skirt and knickers on the hooks immediately upon entering the Discipline Office. And that if the Disciplinarian needed to remind her about skirt and knickers, that would earn her 2 extra strokes.

I demonstrated the audio-video system to Matthew. The Discipline Room was equipped with two hidden cameras with different views. All of it was recorded on a computer for the Disciplinarian’s protection.

I handed Matthew the discipline record of the first girl who was to be disciplined this Thursday. Jennifer Thompson, age 18, had been reported for unauthorized absence from the campus. History - transferred to the School two years ago. One academic caning for failure to submit a term paper, 4 strokes. Two non-academic canings for unauthorized absence from campus. 4 strokes for the first infraction, 8 strokes for the second. I told him that I was sentencing Jennifer to 12 strokes.

The other two offenders had lesser sentences. Amanda Wagner was 17 and had only been in the school for a few months. She had cursed at a teacher for the second time. She was getting 8 strokes. Lisa Barnett was 17 and had been at the school for a year. First offense – failing a math test. That would get her 4 strokes.

My plan for Matthew’s orientation was that he would observe how I used the cane on Jennifer and Amanda for the first half of their strokes, and then he would give each of them the second half. Matthew would discipline Lisa all by himself under my supervision.

There were some specific points that I needed to emphasize for Matthew:

“Now first of all, Matthew, do not feel sorry for these girls. Of course the girl is very unhappy to be punished. You must remember that it is her own fault for breaking the School rules. We are not being mean. What we are doing is necessary for the girl to graduate from secondary school.

“For best effectiveness apply the cane only on the lower half of the bottom. The upper part is less sensitive.

“Bev’s notification to the girl will tell her exactly why she is being disciplined and how many strokes she will get. You don’t need to involve yourself in any discussion about why or how much. You are simply to deliver the strokes that have already been decided by me.

“Bev will also make sure that each girl knows the terms that have been specified by the Board. Upon entering the Discipline Office, the girl must immediately put her skirt and knickers on the proper hooks and stand with her hands at her sides. The notice from Bev states that if the Disciplinarian needs to instruct the student, the Board adds 2 strokes to the sentence.”

I had found the formal black judicial robe which the headmaster and Doug had worn for their sessions. It fit Matt just right. A brass badge on the chest said in big black letters, “Disciplinarian”.

This robe served a practical purpose of covering any bulge that might appear in a man’s pants when a girl’s naked bottom was squirming. I was expecting that a younger male’s arousal would be even stronger, and I didn’t want Matthew to worry that his erection might be noticed. The robe would assure his privacy.

After completing Matt’s training, I would assign him full responsibility for disciplining the students by himself. I would only need to decide whether occasional students required my personal attention.
The next morning, my announcements on the PA system ended: “The School has appointed a new official School Disciplinarian. He is male. If you don’t like that, you should improve your behavior to avoid the necessity of a visit to the Discipline Office.”

My next step was to rewrite the template for the Discipline Summons email that Bev sends to each girl. For example, this is the email that notified Amanda Wagner, the second girl:
To: amanda.wagner@ readington.edu
cc: Disciplinarian@readington.edu
Subject: Summons for Discipline

You are to appear in the Administrative Office for discipline on Thursday, November 6 at 4 p.m.
You will be punished for cursing at Mrs. Ball on November 1.
The Headmistress has sentenced you to receive 8 (EIGHT) strokes of the cane on your bare bottom.
The Disciplinarian is male.

Instructions

When you enter the Discipline Room, immediately hang your SKIRT and your KNICKERS on the proper hooks.

Stand facing the Disciplinarian with your hands at your sides. When he orders you to bend over the desk, you must spread your feet at least 18 inches apart.

Penalties
If he needs to instruct you to remove skirt and knickers, you add 2 penalty strokes.
If you disobey his orders, you add 2 penalty strokes.
If you move out of position during caning, you add 2 penalty strokes each time.

Part 2

Thursday afternoon came, and many female eyes were on Matthew as he strode into the school in his dark suit. The students all knew exactly what he would be doing in the administration wing today. He arrived early, like a teacher, so he could make himself a notecard about each discipline record.

He came to my office at 4 wearing his black robe, ready for work. We went down the hall to the little waiting room next to Bev’s office. The 3 girls stared at the tall young man in his black robe. Matthew called Jennifer, and she followed him down the hall to the Discipline Room.

Jennifer knew what to do. She hung her skirt and her knickers on the appropriate hooks.
She had to walk the length of the room wearing only her blouse and tie. Matt sat at his desk with his eyes at the level of her bare pubis.

“You have been sentenced to 12 strokes of the cane. Any disobedience will earn you 2 extra strokes. Disobedience includes moving out of position, covering up, or using bad language. Do you understand?

“Yes, Sir”.

Amanda went over his desk, gripping its far edge. Her feet were together.

“Feet apart,” he reminded her. She moved them 6 inches apart.

“Wider apart,” he insisted. Still not enough. It was a battle of wills.

“Disobedience will earn you 2 extra strokes. Get those feet well apart, or I will add the 2 strokes.”

Jennifer surrendered. She was fully exposed. Matthew had handled her resistance perfectly.

I got into position and administered the first 6 strokes to model the method for Matthew. He watched carefully. Jennifer yelled “OW” with each stroke, so I knew I was getting through to her.

Then I handed the cane to Matthew for him to finish her caning. The seventh stroke was huge, and Jennifer let out a full cry. The eighth was just as big. Matthew’s tennis forehand was much stronger than my caning stroke. The girls were definitely going to be impressed!

Matthew paused to remind Jennifer, “Any move out of position or covering up gets punished as disobedience, with 2 extras. Do you understand, Jennifer?”

“Y-yes Sir.”

The ninth and the tenth were just as strong. She cried after the ninth. She broke after the tenth, covering her bottom as she cried. Matthew awarded her two extras for that, to be given after completion of her twelve.

She managed to stay in position for the last 2 strokes, with a lot of crying. Then Matthew announced her two extras and reminded her to stay in position. He made the extras a bit harder, because she had personally disobeyed him.

He ordered Jennifer to face him and told her that she could now rub her bottom. She did so, disregarding how she was displaying herself. Then he allowed her to dress. She put on her skirt, but she held her knickers in her hand. Her bottom was too tender for knickers.

Matthew dismissed Jennifer, and I showed him how to complete the record of the discipline. Bev had already filled in the name, date, clothing - naked below the waist, and sentence. He only needed to add the number of extras and his signature.

When Jennifer left, I gave Matt some feedback. I told him that he had exceeded my highest expectations. He responded with sincere thanks for my praise. I told him that there was no need for me to give any of the next caning – the next girl was all his, and I would only observe.

Matthew brought in Amanda. She stood there looking distraught. She had surely heard the crying, and she probably had seen Jennifer’s marked bottom. Matthew allowed her a minute or two, and then he asked, “Do you remember the instructions in the email you received?”

“Oh, yes Sir. I am sorry Sir.” Her skirt and knickers were immediately on the hooks.

He made Amanda face him. She covered her pubic area. He ordered her hands to her sides.

“You have been sentenced to 8 strokes of the cane. Any disobedience will earn you 2 extra strokes. Disobedience includes moving out of position, covering up, or using bad language. Do you understand?

“Yes, Sir”.

Amanda went over his desk, gripping its far edge, her feet wide apart. I could see her labia.

Matthew gave the first stroke strongly. She cried out, but she succeeded in staying in position. The next 4 strokes, given slowly, each had the same result. At number 6 Amanda broke and stood bolt upright, rubbing her striped bottom as she cried.

Matthew allowed her a minute to regain her composure, and then he awarded her the 2 extra strokes and made her get back into position exactly as she had been. She cried harder for the seventh, and at the eighth she stood up again and held her bottom. “Please stop, Sir. I can’t take any more!”

Matthew calmly told her that she now had another 2 extras, and he ordered her to return to position for her 4 extras. Now her crying became constant.

As with Jennifer, the extras were a bit harder than the other strokes, because the girl had personally disobeyed him. She stayed in position, with a lot of crying.

He ordered Amanda to stand and face him, and he gave her permission to rub her bottom. Then she was allowed to dress. Like Jennifer, she only put on her skirt. Knickers were in her hand.

He dismissed Amanda, and he completed the record by adding the four extras.

I asked Matthew if he was tired. He said he definitely was not at all tired. He was perfectly ready to discipline Lisa.

When he brought Lisa into the Discipline Office, there already were tears running down her cheeks. Matthew understood right away that she had heard the cries of both girls, and she had a full report from Jennifer.

Lisa immediately hung her skirt and knickers on the hooks. She looked terribly distressed as she faced Matthew, hands at her sides.

She was the prettiest of the 3, tall and blonde with a lovely figure. I felt sorry for Lisa, but of course she was going to get all of her discipline regardless of tears.

“You have been sentenced to 4 strokes of the cane. Any disobedience will earn you 2 extra strokes. Disobedience includes moving out of position, covering up, or using bad language. Do you understand?

“Y-yes, Sir”.

“Have you ever been caned?” he asked her gently.

“No, Sir. Never.”

Matt reassured her. “Your sentence is only 4 strokes. The other girls were sentenced to many more strokes, and they disobeyed, so they got extras. Be sure to stay in position so you don’t earn any extras. The cane will hurt, but it will only be a minute. And be sure to obey all rules in the future so that you don’t have to come back for any more of the cane.“

“Yes, Sir. I promise, Sir.”

I was very pleased that Matthew was being so kind and constructive. Matthew saw that Lisa was different. Her offense of failing a math test was unintentional, and she had been in the School for a year without needing discipline. But now it was his job to cane her.

He told Lisa to bend over the desk and grip its far edge. Matthew gave her the order, “Feet wide apart”. She obeyed immediately. Lisa’s bottom was very pretty, and she was showing herself completely to him.

The first stroke laid a pink stripe across the lower part of Lisa’s bottom. She cried out.

I imagined that Matthew might go faster for a tearful first-timer, but he did the opposite. He slowed the pace of Lisa’s discipline to accommodate to her emotional state. He waited to give the second stroke until she quieted down. Of course it was just as hard as the first. Lisa cried out.

Matthew paused to remind her gently to resist the urge to move out of position. He added. “Just two more, and you are done.”

Lisa followed his directions perfectly. Each stroke drew a cry, but she stayed in position.

“Your discipline is completed. You may stand up and rub your bottom. Then you may get dressed.”

Lisa had something to say before she got dressed. “Thank you, Sir, for helping me through this. I promise I will study math more.”

Matthew responded with good advice. “Do your homework assignment every night. If you don’t fully understand a type of problem, go back to the chapter and re-read the example in the book.”

When Lisa turned to walk back to get dressed, I could see the four parallel pink stripes developing on her lower bottom. Matthew had given her the full discipline.

Lisa left, and I sat down with Matthew. “I am very satisfied with your work. I will be delighted to give a completely favorable report to the Board. From now on you will be the Disciplinarian for all of the students.”

Matthew’s work as Disciplinarian has been consistently excellent. I supervise him by reviewing the audio-video recordings on my computer. The software lets me fast-forward, so it takes only a few minutes. The way he interacts with the students is consistently professional and remarkably considerate.
Perhaps the most significant testimony to Matthew’s character was a change that he made entirely on his own at his first solo session. I had always started with the girl who had the most strokes. My very practical reason was that the girls in the waiting room were much more obedient after they had heard the first one getting the longest punishment.

Matthew reversed the order and began with the girl who was getting the fewest strokes. That allowed her to get her caning and leave afterward. It spared her the emotional trauma of listening to the others being punished. I admired him for being so compassionate. I also admired him for being so deservedly confident of his ability to maintain his authority.

Matthew’s focus is maximum effectiveness. As his mother told the Board, his passion is to lead others to improved personal conduct. In the videos I saw that he often reprimanded the girl before her caning and asked her if she was remorseful. The ideal time for a girl to change her thinking is when her bottom is bare and she is looking at the cane on his desk.

In his first six months Matthew already has had a major real effect on student behavior. Overall discipline referrals were down 30% from the same month last year, and the number of girls who had to see the Disciplinarian more than once in a month was down more than 50%.

It is a privilege for me to see a challenging task done so well. Katie Dixon was right about her son – Matthew is a total straight-arrow. He is definitely the right man for this job.

Matthew will be going to University nearby, and he has promised to continue as Discipinarian at Readington.

Otkfme2

Re: Young Disciplinarian M/FFF

Post by Otkfme2 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:32 am

Nice story. I would of liked to be Matthew at that private school. Order girls who misbehave should be punished like this.