New member "stories"

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
longtimespank

New member "stories"

Post by longtimespank » Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:33 pm

Hi, fellow spankos! I'm very glad to be here. I looked through the forums and didn't see a place to post a new member introduction about myself, so I thought I'd start a post for that.

Here's a little about me. I hope it's not too long. Although it's 100% true (I am a very honest person), it's kind of a cross between a story and a "hello there!"

So, I am a Southern gentleman who was "raised right," and I treat men and women with respect. I grew up with parents who weren't afraid to spank me when I crossed the line. In turn, I have been a domestic spanker for decades.

I'm a handsome, athletic guy. My wife has a spectacular body and is just the right height proportionally. We have a wonderful marriage, and a great normal sex life. Other couples say we're role models. She knew when she married me that she will be spanked when she does something wrong. I am not a man who looks for reasons to spank my wife, nor do we set aside occasions for her to be spanked for my pleasure. However, when she misbehaves or costs us extra money, she knows she will be punished. She also knows she will need to please me sexually afterwards.

The way it usually works is that she will be moody, and I will warn her. If she is being very "bitchy," I will warn her again, and tell her "this will soon be a spankable offense." On some occasions, she has cost us money that I had explained we wouldn't have until a certain time. These are also "spankable offenses." Because I believe in mutual respect, if she disrespects me in public gatherings, she will be spanked when we get home with no other warning.

Other than disrespect at parties, my wife will be given a few hours prior to her spanking to prepare for the fact that she will be punished. I may even tell her immediately how many times she'll be spanked, or, alternatively, what time period to expect for the length of the spanking.

I'll almost always take her into the bedroom, have her wash up, and get completely undressed. Then, I'll have her lean over the bed, arms straight forward, cheek pressed to the bed, and start with a severe hand spanking of either a given number of strokes, or up to two minutes of straight spanking (somewhere about 30 strokes). After that, depending on the offense, I may have her change positions to lie on the bed over a pillow, and I'll use my belt to strap her very hard.

There are some variances, of course, such as having her wear a pair of cork platform shoes to lift her ass higher, or giving her an OTK hairbrush spanking on the sofa, and so forth.

As for my sexual pleasure afterwards, I sometimes like to leave her in the over-the-bed position, give her analingus as lubrication, then fuck her ass with my thumb while fucking her pussy from behind. Or, she'll lie on her stomach and take me in her mouth while I'm still standing beside the bed, and I'll fuck her mouth until I cum inside it. Or any of the normal sex positions, especially if I'm in the mood to look at her great breasts.

I'll look forward to reading some of the stories on here and posting my own. I've been reading about figging lately, and we might get into that.

I hope this intro has been okay!

-longtimespank