Short but sweet Mf

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
IMSOMEAN

Short but sweet Mf

Post by IMSOMEAN » Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:00 am

I got in to a habit back in college of doing my grocery shopping on Sat because there was a good chance they would have those women around the store giving out samples and it was a cheap lunch. I'm not having to worry about a free lunch now but it just became part of my routine to head to the grocery store first thing on Saturday and I'm glad it is. That's where I met Suzy, she was handing our some kind of crackers and caught my eye. My first reaction was she was too young and even after getting closer I still wasn't sure if I was being a dirty ole man and checking out a high school kid or not. Thank god she started talking to me just as I was ready to walk off. Turned out Suzy was actually a year older than I was and hated the fact she looked like she was ten. I laughed and told her she sure didn't look ten but she also didn't look her age but maybe she should just enjoy it. I got her number and called that very night.

We hit it off right from the beginning and soon we were what you would call an item. Now not only does Suzy have the younger look she's also painfully shy. When we began making love she insisted the lights be off before she would even undress and I don't mean the lights down, it would be so dark it was like I was blind but that had it benefits too because I got to feel my way around. Now with Suzy being that shy and bashful I never saw her surprise coming. We had been dating for almost a year and thing were serious that's for sure when Suzy came to the house for dinner. My jaw hit the floor when I opened the door. Suzy's hair was in pigtails and she was wearing a short skirt and knee socks. She could easily pass for a jr high student. She was blushing so bad and shut and locked the door then took my hand and we sat on the couch. I teased her a little saying that for someone who hated looking so young she sure had went out of her way to look like a kid. Her face was so red but she also looked scared when she took my hand and looked at me with those pretty blue eyes.

"Sense I was twelve years old I've had this fantasy. Now while my friend had fantasies about the prince showing up and taking them away or become a rock star or something like that my fantasy was a bit different. I uh well uh ..please don't think I'm nuts and send me away but my fantasy is having someone spank my butt and I mean spank it good. Don't ask me why because I can't explain it it's just something I've always wanted and well it's not like you go around telling people you want your butt spanked. Your the first person in my life I've ever felt I could share this with and I thought maybe if I dressed the part, I feel like an idiot! I'm going home to change!"

I stopped her from getting up but didn't say anything at first. This had really came out of left field and I needed to let it sink in. Now I was not spanked growing up and can't say I understand why someone would want to be spanked but there is a lot of things people like and want I don't understand. I remembered a couple of spanking games I played with kids growing up and I didn't know why they wanted to be spanked but it didn't stop me from playing. I figured there was no down side to this for me and decided to see if I could make myself actually do it.

"Suzy , you were late getting home and I'm sure you know I'm not please with your report card young lady! Your in big trouble and the days of your innocent little smile getting you out of trouble are over! I don't know what else to do with you young lady , I've tried everything so we are going to take the old fashion route , your getting a spanking or should I say spankings! Now get your butt in the corner and think about THAT young lady!"

Suzy's face was beaming but I could also see she was a little scared but truth was so was I, but I was scared I'd disappoint her. She went right to the corner and I moved a few things around then got a chair from the kitchen. I sat down and took a deep breath then called Suzy out of the corner. Her face was so red and she looked so scared that I was ready to call the whole thing off till she whispered "thank you" in my ear. I made her stand in front of me and I gave a pretty good lecture about school and grades and how it was not only a reflection on her but a reflection on how she was being raised. I can't explain how innocent and beautiful she looked standing there tugging at her skirt and knee socks. She was blushing and having a hard time looking directly at me but I knew I was on the right track from the look in her eyes.

"Suzy the time for talking is over! I can't say I'm going to enjoy this but you really haven't given me much choice in the matter !"

I take her by the hand and gently put her over my lap. She put up a token fight and even asked for a second chance but we had gotten this far I wasn't about to stop now. Once she was over my lap her short little skirt was up so far I could see just a bit of her panties. I started smoothing the skirt down then figured I was pulling the skirt the wrong direction and got the hem and pulled it as far up as I could get it. Suzy pleaded for me to pull her skirt back down and said I shouldn't be so mean and I really shouldn't be looking at her panties. I was positive this wasn't totally an act but there was just enough excitement in her voice for me to keep going .

"Little girl it's not up to you how I spank you ! Maybe you should have thought about this before you got your butt in trouble and it's not the first pair of panties I've ever seen little girl!"

I began to smack away at her butt , a little too soft in the beginning. Suzy kicked and squirmed and told me how she was going to do better and she had learned her lesson. As my hand came down over and over I got a new appreciation for her butt. I always knew she had a nice body only now I was suddenly becoming an ass man. I stopped spanking and Suzy tried to get up but I wouldn't let her and she got her hands smacked when she reached back to her sore bottom. I began to rub that cute butt and could see through her tight white panties that her bottom was nice and pink. I started to let her get off my lap but at the last second had a better idea and hook my fingers in the waistband of her panties and started pulling them down. Suzy began to kick and squirm and tell me I COULDN'T do that. Again I don't think this was totally an act but I was sure she would let me know if I was going to far. Once I got her panties down to her knees I began to spank her again. I really didn't know how beautiful a butt could be till that moment. Suzy kicked and squirmed and told me I was the meanest man on earth and I wasn't being fair spanking her that way. I spanked away till her bottom was a nice shade of red. I helped her up but stopped her from pulling her panties up. I gave her a big hug and told her I hated that she had to be spanked but we had do do something to change the way she had been acting. Then I whispered in her ear and asked if she was ready to stop. Red faced and biting her lower lip she shook her head no. I sent her back to the corner with her panties still around her knees and told her that's where she had to stay while I finished getting dinner ready.

I went to the kitchen and finished getting dinner ready. I'll admit my head was spinning just a bit and I still wasn't sure what I was doing. I also felt a bit weird that I was enjoying spanking Suzy , I think that goes back that I was raised you didn't hit or hurt girls , ever! I knew I needed to get past that because while I may of been spanking her and it had to hurt all I had to do was look in her eyes and know it was what she wanted. I set the table and fixed our plates then took a deep breath and went back into the living room and sat back in the chair and told Suzy to pull her panties up and come to me. Even from behind I could see how much she was blushing as she pulled her panties up and they disappeared under her skirt. She could look me in the eyes as she walked over to me and I wondered if she would have made a break for it if she knew what I had in store for her next.

"Honey I don't want you to think this is all over because it's not but I'm going to let you have dinner while I figure out what to do with you next so lets get you out of these school clothes so you can go eat , you know how messy you can get and I'm not taking a chance on you messing up your good clothes!"

Suzy's head popped up and I don't think her face could have gotten any redder or her eyes any wider. She hadn't seen this coming but she also didn't tell me to stop so I didn't. She didn't put up much fuss when I told her to raise her arms and I pulled her sweater off. I was more than a little surprised to see she was wearing a tee shirt and not a bra. She did try to stop me from taking her skirt off and told me she would be careful eating but this I could tell was a total act and I told her to stop being silly and off came the skirt. So the woman I loved who only undressed in total darkness was now standing in front of me in a tee shirt , panties and knee socks and she couldn't have looked any better to me if she had been in the sexiest teddy on earth. I followed her into the kitchen and I could see her butt was still good and red even with her panties up and when she sat down I could tell it was nice and sore from all the squirming she was doing. I told her one than once to stop all the squirming and she said it was hard not to squirm when your butt was on fire. She seemed to be getting more comfortable being in just the tee and panties so I decided to make her blush some more.

'Suzy I talked to your teacher today , she told me if you put half the effort into your school work as you did trying to get the boys attention you would have straight A's! You'll have plenty of time for boys after you grow up! You do know boys are just nasty little creatures who want to take advantage of sweet innocent girls like you don't you? I don't understand girls like you! You start wearing a bra now and then and grow a little peach fuzz between your legs and you think your all grown up! Well your not!"

Suzy looked up for just a second but she was about to laugh at what I had said and looked back down at her plate , he face was back to blood red but her eyes had a sparkle I'd never seen before. Once dinner was done I told Suzy to wash the dishes. She knew I was up to something because I never asked or even let her do dishes when she came for dinner. I went to the bathroom and ran a nice hot bath and came back to the kitchen.

'Nice job honey , now I'm going to give you a bath and we need to have one more little talk then I'm tucking you in bed."

Suzie looked at me like I'd lost my mind and crossed her arms and got a defiant look on her face.

"I takes showers not baths and I can do that on my own thank you very much and we don't need another little talk my butt doesn't like your conversations and I'm too old to be tucked in bed plus I can't stay over because my pajamas are at the other house!"

For a second I thought this was my cue she was ready for our little game to end but when I looked a little closer I could see a smirk on her face and those eyes told me she was just having a little fun.

"You haven't listened to one thing I've said this evening have you young lady! You'll take a bath if I tell you to take a bath and after our conversation I don't think you'll be needing pajamas because your butt isn't going to want anything between it and some cold air! So get over here so I can get the rest of your clothes in the laundry room!"

Suzy took about three steps towards me then dead stopped , it hit her that I was about to take the last of her clothes off and her face went back to blood red again. She started pulling her knee socks off but didn't take her eyes off of me.

"I'm taking my socks off but if your going to give me a bath then I should keep my undies on , uh , I'm too old for you to be looking at naked and beside they need to be washed too!"

I almost laughed because now she really was sounding like a kid. I made her raise her arms and pulled her tee shirt off then slowly pulled her panties off. God she was beautiful and the truth is I was ready to forget the bath and spanking and as far as the bed went tucking her in bed wasn't exactly what I had in mind either. I decided I'd gown this far that I could hold out a little longer and I didn't want her to think the only reason I'd spanked her was to finally get her naked in the light. I did take full advantage of bath time by doing all the washing myself and making her stand up when it was time to wash the lower half and then I used the hand held shower to rinse her off. I had thought I'd take her to the bedroom and bend her over the end of the bed for her last spanking of the evening but when I got her out of the tube and she was standing there dripping wet while I sat on the toilet I got a better idea.I pulled Susy over my lap and began spanking that wet and beautiful butt right there in the bathroom. Boy she put up a fuss and it was hard holding her in place with her that wet. Once her butt was glowing again I helped her up and wrapped her in a towel. Once in the bedroom I pulled the covers down and I did tuck her in bed and kiss her on the cheek. Suzy looked at me like she was trying to figure out if this was a trick.

"Honey close those eyes and I'm going to cut the lights out and then the punishment is over! Oh and when those lights go out I get the woman I love back and I'll be crawling in the bed with you!"

Suzy looked up at me and smiled and told me to forget cutting the lights out and get my but in the bed that she was way past worrying about being bashful now! I started undressing and she asked if I was one of those nasty creatures a very smart man had told her about and I told her damn right I was! This was the beginning of many adventures we would have and do I understand why Suzy wants me to spank her? I don't have a clue and don't ask her to try to explain it. Do I understand why I love spanking her? Damn right I do ............... It makes her happy!

OK_Cowboy_Spanks

Re: Short but sweet Mf

Post by OK_Cowboy_Spanks » Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:27 am

Great story and very well told

silky

Post by silky » Sun Jul 29, 2018 9:06 am

I enjoy your stories ... another good one.

h0ngk0ng

Post by h0ngk0ng » Sun Jul 21, 2019 10:58 pm

I love your stories but this one is my favourite so far:)