"The Stripe of the Cane" Part Two -Carol's Revenge-

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
txstern1

"The Stripe of the Cane" Part Two -Carol's Revenge-

Post by txstern1 » Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:55 pm

Melinda drove home, petrified of being caught and yet somewhat excited that being caught meant she would no doubt receive her first spanking.
When she reached her apartment, she looked high and low in the kitchen for the agency employee phone list. Her palms were still sweating from fear, her stomach twisted with anxiety, and the memory of Carol’s eyes catching a glimpse of hers, while Carol was on the floor with her legs spread far apart and her bottom cheeks pulled completely open with both hands waiting to be swatted on the butthole by a heavy wooden ruler, was overpowering. She had to leave Carol a message…but where was that phone list?
Melinda’s mind was looping the same series of questions over and over while she continued to search for Carol’s cell number: “What would Carol say to her, would Carol be mad, did Carol tell Mr. Knight, how she would face Carol, did she get away, and what punishment would she receive if caught?” Thoughts raced, as did her pulse, of being told to climb into the low leather punishment chair, the thought of removing her panties and Mr. Knight seeing her privates, and the pain of the tawse, a paddle, a belt or the thin rattan cane being plied across her naked bottom. Could she hold the position? Would her bottom dance like Carol’s did after every swat? Would she two have to spread her naked cheeks to receive a penalty swat on her rosebud? “Ouch” she thought and once again her sex tingled.
Melinda gave up looking for the phone roster and was having a second drink when her cell rang. She didn’t recognize the number but it was local – she held her breath. Part of her didn’t want to answer, knowing it was probably Carol, but she needed to know how bad things were. On the third ring she answered in a sheepish voice, “Hello.”
At first there was silence on the other end – Melinda thought she heard a sniffle and again said “Hello.”
The voice on the other end asked in a perplexed and anguished voice, “How could you?” There was a long silence. Melinda wanted to reply but words were caught in her throat; she know it was Carol but couldn’t reply. There was a long silence and Carol spoke: “I saw you…I know it was you…I am so humiliated.” Silence followed, save for Carol’s light cries. Melinda again tried to speak but only managed to mumble, “I….I ah…..” and could say no more. Carol reflected, “you, you were watching me be punished. You watched me take off my undies. You watched me open my bottom up. Do you have any idea how that feels?” Melinda felt deeply shamed, blushed and quietly blurted out an almost inaudible “No.” Suddenly Melinda was emotional and she began to cry.
Carol listened to her cry and after a minute or so of both crying, Carol said to her, “He heard you.” Melinda felt like someone kicked her in the stomach; she had to catch her breath. Involuntarily Melinda uttered, “Knight heard me?” Carol laconically affirmed, “He did.” Melinda shook violently for a moment, she was overcome with dread, the feeling one gets when one knows they are caught in a trap. Melinda, without consideration, asked, “Did you tell him it was me?” Carol huffed and said, “Of course not…but you know he will figure it out. And when he does, trust me, whatever you saw tonight will be nothing compared to what you are going to get.” Carol sounded mad and Melinda didn’t know how to begin to apologize. But she should have made an attempt.
Carol started shouting over the line, “WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU DOING THERE? DID YOU GET A GOOD LOOK? DO YOU GET OFF WATCHING SOMEONE BEING PUNISHED? WHAT THE FUCK, YOU BITCH, I SAW YOU LOOKING RIGHT AT MY ASSHOLE!”
Melinda started groveling, “Please…please…I…I made a huge mistake….I’m….I’m so sorry Carol…I had no idea…” Carol stopped her, “Shut up bitch. I not only saw you watching me be humiliated and punished, I heard you enjoying it…that’s right, I know what that little sigh was.” Melinda couldn’t see the grin on Carol’s face. “You thought you were going to get away with this Lindy?” Melinda shook her head no but all Carol heard was the heaviness of Melinda’s breath. Carol went on, “Knight will find out it was you, not with my help, but you and I both know he will find out. Your punishment will be terrible, but if I were you, I would go him in the morning and tell him everything. Maybe he will show some mercy for honesty.”
All these words were swirling between Melinda’s ears and she just could not seem to get control of her emotions. She asked Carol, “Do you really think I should go to him and confess? Do you think I will be let off more lightly if I do?” Then she admitted, “I’m scared. I’ve never been punished before.”
Melinda did not know Carol well. Other than the fact that Carol was a petite and beautiful redhead, and quite attractive even to other women, Melinda really didn’t even know where Carol was from. Little did Melinda know, she and Carol would soon become lovers. It began when Carol replied, “I’m not sure what Knight will or will not do to your pretty little ass when he finds out, but your more immediate question needs to be what I’m going to do to your ass when I get over to your apartment.” Carol sounded serious and Melinda’s heart skipped a beat. Then she felt every beat of her heart in her throat. Her mouth was suddenly dry and her palms began to sweat profusely. “Wa…wa…what did you say Carol?” she struggled to ask.
Carol, no longer sobbing, let go an evil laugh and said, “You heard me Lindy. I’m headed to your apartment as we two have something to settle.” Melinda started stuttering “but…but.” Carol cut her off, “Did you think you were going to finger yourself while watching my naked asshole spanked with a ruler?” Melinda didn’t answer but the scene of Carol’s beautiful full bottom being pulled wide apart, the tiny pink anus winking and waiting to be swatted, made Melinda hugely aroused – at the same time she was scared out of her skin at the thought of facing Carol. Then Carol demanded, “What is your address?” Like a child caught stealing, Melinda offered all information Carol needed and was completely compliant. Carol then made a proposal, “You have a choice bitch, I’m either going to come over and literally kick your ass, and trust me I can do that. Or, I will punish you.”
Suddenly a deluge of guilt cascaded over Melinda and she blubbered, “Punish me, yes punish me…I so deserve it. Come over here and punish me. I will do anything you tell me to do. I’m so sorry.”
Carol was given instructions as to how to get to the apartment and told Melinda that [she] would be there in fifteen minutes. She also told Melinda that her punishment would be a good over-the-knee hand spanking followed by Carol’s own version of the penalty – which was a literal kick in the bare butthole – Melinda would receive five of those while watching between her legs as the tip of Carol’s dress heels trains on her tender and exposed anus. Melinda had too little time to think much about what was coming because Carol had told her to be showered and in a robe when [she] arrived to punish Melinda. Melinda, knowing that Carol was going to kick her there, took the soap and thoroughly cleaned her back opening. The slippery bar felt good there and she wondered how it was going to feel when the tip of Carol’s shoe went in. She quickly dried and, wanting to look good, put on make-up and perfume. Carol had told her to be naked beneath a robe, but Melinda quickly put on some sexy hose and a garter, otherwise naked. She didn’t know why but the whole idea of being over Carol’s lap in those hose and garter made her legs weak. She was just snapping the last latch on the garter when Carol’s knock came on the door – in a flash; Melinda slid into a very sexy, diaphanous silk cover and answered the door looking stunning.
Carol’s face was angry but quickly looked less so as she viewed the delectable brunette almost naked and obviously wearing something quite sexual. Melinda had not lowered the lights in her apartment and, even in the cover, Carol had a good view of [her] pert, early twenties breasts (standing at attention from excitement) and the bald skin just above Melinda’s sex where the pubic hair was cleanly shaved away. As Carol was allowed in, she noticed a high-backed kitchen chair was in the center of the living area. Melinda led her there and before Carol could say anything, Melinda began to speak like a little child, “I’ve been bad, very bad. I know that I deserve to have my bottom spanked hard. I’m ready to climb over your lap for a spanking.”
Carol was very aroused and sat on the chair, still dressed in her office clothes. Before she pulled Melinda over her lap she scolded, “So you had the audacity to sneak back into the office to peak at me being punished.” Melinda shook her head and said in a soft voice, “Yes I did.” Carol looked sternly and asked, “Why did you do that?” Melinda looked up, blushed and in a half-whisper confessed, “Spanking turns me on.” Carol’s eyes flared and both could smell the sexual tension between them. Carol prodded, “I thought you have never been punished.” Melinda confirmed, “I’ve not been punished…but I’ve daydreamed about it for some time.” Carol concluded, “So you wanted to watch someone be punished, me be punished, and you played with yourself while I was being strapped on that chair?” The words were powerful and Melinda replayed the scene in her mind before she answered, “ I did. I was excited. Your body excited me. Your screams excited me. I was very bad and I know I deserve to be punished.” Carol nodded in agreement and prompted, “Yes, punished harshly. Now repeat to me the punishment I’m going to give you for watching me be punished under the door.”
Carol’s mouth was dry again and she didn’t notice that she was lightly stroking the area around her pussy as she purred, “I’m going to climb over your lap and let you spank my naked bottom until it is good and red. When you are satisfied with slapping my bare bum, I’m going to have to get into the penalty position on the floor and spread myself wide open for you to give me five kicks in my bare asshole.”
Melinda was tiny like Carol and soon the cover dropped and she placed her naked body over Carol’s lap, her bottom outlined by the garter. Carol said nothing. She looked at the peachy white mounds of flesh, tight and round, and lightly touched the very crease of each cheek, between the bottom and the top of the legs. The touch fired arousal in Melinda’s sex and she wiggled and moved until her mound was firmly over Carol’s right knee. Soon the slaps began to fall.
Carol took her hand and slapped Melinda squarely on the spank spot with a lifting motion that picked up the lower bottom meat and caused a slight forward movement. The swats were not hard in the beginning and as Melinda rocked and wiggled on Carol’s lap, Melinda’s little mound was grinding and wet on Carol’s knee. Carol spanked in rhythm but stopped every so often to let the glow of the spanking sink in. When she stopped, she took a finger or two and ran them down Melinda’s crack (which naturally parted open) and teasingly taped and touched a circle in and around Melinda’s back opening. She would ask Melinda, “What happens when this spanking ends?” Melinda, bottom glowing and pushing her anus towards Carol’s finger answered, “You are going to kick me there.” Then Carol affirmed, “Yes…this will be spread wide open for the tip of my shoe (she touched the anus directly). While you watch, that tip will kick you squarely here (she gave it a slight amount of pressure and Melinda sighed deeply).