Girlfriend gives it to me good

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
rdiamond

Girlfriend gives it to me good

Post by rdiamond » Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:37 pm

The last time I got spanked was totally unexpected. I had been with my girlfriend for 2 years, and she was always getting into trouble. She had been spanked for being bratty, Taking off her top at a pool party and showing her bare breasts to 1000 people, and generally being a wild girl.But she had never mentioned giving me a spanking. That all changed when i got caught checking out another girl......

We were out shopping picking up our groceries for the week. totally mundane activity. I spied a hottie wearing short shorts down the aisle. She walked by and my head turned. i turned back to see A very angry Girlfriend with a scowl on her face. She immediately threw down the groceries and stormed toward the car. I followed and the argument ensued. It lasted the whole way home. as we got to the apartment, we went up the stairs and she ran into the bedroom and slammed the door.

I was probably sitting on the couch a good 15 minutes. I look up and see her standing in front of me with her hands behind her back. She slowly reveals the paddle I had used to spank her just a few days before. she reaches down and grabs me by the hair. She throws the paddle down and uses the other hand the pull my belt off. She tugs at my jeans until finally getting them down. She reaches down and grabs the paddle. for a 90lb girl she was solidly in control. she scolded and cursed as she pushed me onto the sofa, she yelled at me to roll over or she sould smack me in the frontwith the paddle. I complied and she reached over and pulled my underwear down. The first smack of the paddle I yelped, to which she scolded "this is what you get for looking at another girl." the paddle landed repeatedly on my bare ass, stinging more each time, she continued to smack as i squirmed and inched across the sofa. " I should have done this right in front of that other woman" she taunted. My ass was now burning, and she delighted in every swat. After my ass was Red to her Satisfaction, she dropped the paddle and walked out of the room. I laid there for a few minutes hoping she wasnt getting something else to spank me with.

I made sure I didnt get caught looking again!