Homemade Wine (F/m)

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
goodgulf

Homemade Wine (F/m)

Post by goodgulf » Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:37 am

This was originally posted in the Woman Spanker section of the old board, and is one of a series of experiments I did while exploring that genre.

Home Made Wine

Eric Halliwell slammed the door behind him and tossed his book bag to the floor, happy that another day of classes was over. Now he could kick back and relax and think about whether if Chelsea Bishop had worn a thong today or had gone commando to eliminate her pantyline. Eric knew which answer he hoped was true, but he couldn't picture a way of finding out. Well, he could ask her, but that would be just too immature. Middle school kids might do that (Eric vaguely recalled asking a question like that during his distant middle school days) but Eric was too mature to try such a juvenile ploy.

He was heading to his room when a voice from the kitchen called: "And just where do you think you're going?"

"Just up to..."

Victoria Halliwell didn't wait for her son to answer.

"Wherever it was you're not going there." Victoria told her son. "Mrs. Bascombe called. She knows what you and her son were up to. How could you do that? I'm not asking where you got the nerve, because that's clear, but how could you drink that stuff? It was weeks from being done!"

Eric blushed, wondering what had gone wrong. It had been the perfect plan. The new neighbours, the Bascombes, were into home made wine. They tracked the bottles, but the batch that had been on... All Eric and Jack Bascombe had to do was siphon some of the wine (or must or whatever you call stuff that was turning into wine) out and replace it with water. To Eric's way of thinking it wasn't any different than topping up a bottle of rum or vodka with water. Jack's parents might think that their wine lacked kick, but they shouldn't be able to guess why.

Of course his mom was right - that stuff had been rank. Eric had to force himself to choke it down, but he did. Eric always told himself that the day he couldn't force down cheap booze it would be the day that he was legally able to buy his own drinks.

"And Jack! He trusts you. He looks up to you. How could you take him drinking?"

Eric didn't answer that question. Years of experience told him which questions it just didn't pay to answer, and this was one of them.

"So the Bascombes found out?" Eric asked, biting back a sigh.

"No, I'm psyche! Of course they know. You ruined a whole batch of wine! How could they not notice? Jack's mom has been talking my ear off, and I told her that when you got home you'd be over to tell her in person just how sorry you are. And take thirty bucks from my purse - you can use it to pay for the wine you ruined. I don't know if it will be enough, but it will be a start and it will look better if it comes from you." Victoria lectured. "Now get! You should have been over there ages ago. How come it took you so long to get home?"

Eric wisely held his tongue, knowing that his mother didn't really want to hear how he'd been hanging around watching Chelsea Bishop's bum and wishing that he could see more of it.

"Okay, I'll be back in a while." Eric said, heading back to the door.

His mom purse was where it always, on the stand by the door, and he grabbed $34 from it. He knew that his mom probably wouldn't miss the loose bills and figured that he could use the money as much as she did.

The Bascombes hadn't lived in the area long - the batch that Eric had helped ruin was the first batch they had laid down since they moved in, but Eric knew his way around their house. The previous owners had raised kids that were about his age and he'd been there countless times before they moved. He hadn't been close to them, but he missed them. Especially their daughter Donna, who didn't always remember to close her drapes when she changed.

Eric went to the backdoor, the way he had gone countless times. He knocked a courtesy before letting himself in - John had told him to make himself at home and Eric took him at his word.

"Hello? Mrs. Bascombe?" Eric said as he entered the house. "It's me, Eric. My mom said you wanted to talk to me about something."

"In here." Colette Bascombe called from the living room.

Eric headed there, the way he had done countless times before, but when he got there he saw a sight that he had never before seen in that room. No, not new furniture, but someone standing in the corner, facing the corner, with a red bum showing.

Eric's jaw dropped and he stared. It took practically forever for him to recognise that it was John standing there. Standing there with his jeans around his ankles and his bum all red.

"So, do you have something to tell me?"

Eric practically jumped out of skin. Of course Mrs. Bascombe was still in the room, but the sight of John had driven that fact from his mind. Eric turned to face her, suddenly blushing from head to toe.

"Um, my mom, um, er, um, sorry..." Eric sputtered, wishing that he wasn't babbling.

"Yes, your mother said that there would be a sorry boy coming to apologise for ruining my wine." Colette said firmly. "I know that John's a sorry boy, so are there two sorry boys in this house?"

"Um, ah, er, pay you, um, well, that is, um..." Eric babbled.

"Well let's see if you've paid yet." Colette said, taking his hand and leading him to the couch.

Eric's head was swing everywhere. He wanted to see where they were going, he wanted to John standing there, he wanted to see bare walls or anything else that could take his mind off what was happening.

Colette sat on the couch, moving a hairbrush to one side as she did. Sitting, she fixed Eric with a stare and he swallowed hard.

"Um, Mrs. Bascombe, I um, I don't, I mean..."

"Underage drinking is a crime." Colette said solemnly. "By encouraging my son to drink you've made him a criminal. This is either a matter for a mother or a matter for the police. Do you want me to call the police?"

Images filled Eric's mind. Jack was younger, so there might be a charge of supplying liquor to a minor (even though it was just half finished wine the charge would say liquor). He had taken the wine from the Bascombes without asking, which the police might call theft. He had taken it from their basement, which might be burglary. No, Eric didn't want the police involved. He didn't want them so much that he was able to form words, almost a complete sentence.

"No cops." Eric squeaked.

He'd said no to cops, but no yes to anything. Never yes to anything, but John's mother was taking that as a yes. She was undoing his belt, undoing his jeans, and pulling them down! Eric was so stunned that he was no longer thinking, especially not after Mrs. Bascombe hooked her thumbs in his jockey shorts and tugged them down with his jeans.

"I see that you aren't sorry yet." Colette said as she got his pants down. "Well, your mother must have meant for me to make sure that you were sorry."

It wasn't until when Mrs. Bascombe was putting him over her lap that Eric snapped even partially out his fugue.

"Um, I don't think..." Eric started to say.

"No you don't thnk." Colette agreed in firm voice. "You don't think about the trouble you got my son in. You don't think about all the time and effort we put into making the wine. You certainly never thought how special that batch would have been, it being our first batch in this new house. No, you don't do much thinking, but maybe after this you will."

Then the hairbrush was raining down, filling the room with smacks and Eric's cries. When it was done Colette frog marched him to a corner and then there were two boys facing corners with red bums facing the room.

Victoria checked her watch again, then went next door. Eric had been gone for too long, and she was beginning to suspect that he hadn't gone to apologise at all.

"... and I want to thank you for sending him." Colette said, leading the way. "Too many parents would have just apologised for their sons and left it at that."

"Well, I think Eric needs to learn..."

Victoria's sentence ended and her mouth dropped when she saw John standing there. It was clear from his red bum what happened to him. Embarrassed, Victoria automatically tore her gaze away, only to see the corner that her son occupied. Her son, with his bottom showing and showing a colour that she had never seen on it.

"...Um..." Victoria muttered, searching for words. The phrase 'How dare you' came to mind, but there was no way that Colette could have forced Eric over her lap, not if he wanted to resist. Victoria knew that there was no way that woman Colette's size could have forced anyone Eric's size over her lap, much less taken down his pants against his will. Had Eric seen what happened to Jack and volunteered to share his new friend's fate?

"As you can see, Eric's now a very sorry boy." Colette continued, as if her guest hadn't just stopped in her tracks. "I wasn't sure if you were sending him over a sorry boy, at least not until I saw his bum, when I saw that I knew that you wanted me to handle things."

"Um, well, normally we don't... um, we've never..."

"And from now on, if Jack acts up at your place I don't want you to hesitate to make him a sorry boy." Colette continued.

Victoria's mind was tumbling. The woman couldn't have just said that, could she have? Colette hadn't just told her that she could give Jack spankings, had she? That didn't seem possible, any more possible than seeing Eric standing there with the first red bum she had ever seen him have.

"Anyway, corner time's over. Jack, to your room. Eric, pull up your pants, your mother is here to take you home. I said to pull up your pants. Do you want me to spank you again? Then pull up your pants!" Colette ordered, using one of the most authoritative voices that Eric had ever heard.

Or did he just think it was authoritative because he knew that she would follow up with her threat? In either case, he bent and yanked up his pants, wincing as they made contact with his throbbing backside.

Victoria didn't know who was more embarrassed, Eric being led home or her leading him home. She suspected that it might be him, with him knowing that she had seen his smacked bottom, but she didn't ask him about it. In fact she didn't ask him any questions - when they were home she stayed mute as Eric rushed up to his room and slammed the door.

Alone with her thoughts, Victoria opened a bottle of wine and tried to make sense of the day's events. As for Eric, he had much more on his mind than what Chelsea Bishop wore on her bum - his own burning backside for one thing, and how it had felt to be over Mrs. Bascombe lap as he kicked on the couch for another, and the strangely thrilling thought that it, just might, happen again.

Goodgulf

msfirmhand

Re: Homemade Wine (F/m)

Post by msfirmhand » Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:20 pm

Looks like Victoria could lear something about handling her son from Colette. Eric definitely deserved the spanking he received!

goodgulf

Re: Homemade Wine (F/m)

Post by goodgulf » Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:23 pm

I'm glad you enjoyed this story. I don't do a lot of F/m, but I'm still working an extension to one of those stories (Joe's Quest for Magical Power (and a red bottom)).

As for Victoria, she's still in the 'a bit freaked out stage. She's so busy dealing with the recent past that I doubt she's given the future a single thought. She's never seen him with a red bum before today and that is a lot for her to process. At this stage she's far more likely to spank Jack (who is a bit younger and used to being spanked) than she is to spank her own son.

As far as Colette's concerned, when Victoria sent Eric over she was giving Colette permission to spank Eric and from now on Colette won't hesitate. She'll treat Eric as if he another son and never think to ask if it's okay with Victoria.

Goodgulf