The Sting of the Cane -Part One-

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
txstern1

The Sting of the Cane -Part One-

Post by txstern1 » Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:17 am

-TXstern1-

A tide of excitement and fear rippled through her stomach as she knocked at his door – it was finally time to be caned. The day had ended and everyone but her, the handsome boss, and Carol, a secret lover, had long since gone home. Minutes of time dragged slowly as she sat in her cubicle, finishing an overdue assignment, waiting to report for her punishment – then the clock showed 6:29 and she knew it was time to face the terrible consequence for her indefensible behavior.
She had been told many stories about the fair-haired, solidly built Englishman who managed the agency (which was next to impossible to get in). Other girls had warned her. One told a story of a spanking over his lap, panties around her ankles. Another, who was perennially late and was caught stealing, told the tale of a thin wispy cane that whistled as it cut the air before searing the skin of her naked bottom. And finally, there was the sound that filled her ears, the sound of leather on Carol’s exposed fanny. She, breaking the rules, heard this sound by hiding out a week before to hear the naughty girl punished with a tawse for cursing in front of a client. Daydreams of being spanked haunted her idol moments as long as she could remember. She wanted to hear the cries of an actual session – but then, she was caught.
The previous Wednesday, rumors were floating around the office that Carol, the petite redhead who sat close to her cubicle, had cursed in front of a client. Hushed tones and giggles circulated throughout the office. Everyone speculated on what punishment she would receive after work. One said she overheard the boss reference a Scottish tawse; but Melinda has no idea what a tawse was. She Googled “tawse” and saw a photo of a leather strap with three fingers at the business end. The image made her bottom tingle. Curious and aroused, Melinda decided to duck into the ladies room when everyone was heading home so that she could sneak out later and listen to Carol get her strapping. Intrigued, Melinda strolled past Carol’s desk at every opportunity to see the expression of anxiety and dread. Returning to her seat, Melinda closed her eyes and tried to imagine the contrast of a dark leather strap biting the tender white flesh. She quivered between her legs.
Melinda knew that the “punishment” was scheduled at 6:30. Every girl to be punished waited an hour and a half in their cubicles before reporting – it gave them time to think about what was to come. The wait was almost painful and the naughty Melinda wondered how much she would hear, what Mr. Knight would instruct Carol to do. Would he order Carol to raise her skirt and remove her underwear, what humiliating position would she be told to assume, what does leather sound like when it straps bare skin, and how much would Carol cry while being spanked? Many possible scenarios danced before Melinda’s closed eyes as she tried to imagine the scene in the boss’ office. Just before 6:30 she heard the sound of knocking. It was time.
She carefully cracked the bathroom door ajar. She heard muffled voices and the sound of a closing door. Her heart began to pound and she was conflicted between her desire to hear Carol’s fate versus sneaking safely away – lust proved hard to overrule. Removing her shoes, she crept like a cat down the aisle between the cubicles towards the boss’ office. She noticed, as she neared the closed door, that there was a space of about an inch and a half between the bottom of the door and the floor. Without a sound, she lowered herself in front of the door and could see her boss’ and Carol’s shoes facing each other, about a foot between them. They were near the middle of the room and not far from the door. Her boss was scolding Carol.
“The rules regarding behavior are quite clear Miss Tomkins and I don’t think enforcement is presented ambiguously. You know that there are hundreds of other girls who will gladly take the opportunity you almost wasted today, and if you choose, you may simply resign.”
Carol did not hesitate to reject the idea of resignation and replied, “No Sir Mr. Knight, I would much rather be punished than lose my position here.” He nodded.
“Miss Tompkins, you do understand the severity of your behavior today, do you not?” he asked as Carol shuffled her feet nervously. Melinda would have given anything to see Carol’s face. A nervous, broken voice affirmed, “Yes Sir (pause) I can’t believe I said that in front of Mr. Charles…(pause) I’m so sorry Sir.” Carol began to gently weep. Melinda saw the boss’ right foot tap a few times on the floor and then his voice boomed sternly, “Now listen here Miss Tompkins, I have every right to terminate your employment if I so choose. There is no excuse for such language, especially in the presence of our clients. That said, I’m going to give you a firm taste of the tawse for your infraction. When I am finished, I’m quite sure you will refrain from such language in the future. Do you understand?” Melinda heard Carol sob and imagined that she was nodding. “Good,” said the boss, “now remove your skirt girl.” Melinda could see they were standing in front of the boss’ desk. Carol fumbled first with her skirt and Melinda saw it slide to the floor as Carol’s feet danced slightly to release the black linen skirt. Melinda wished she could see Carol’s choice of panties and the tears streaming down her face. Melinda saw the boss’ feet walking towards behind the desk, he opened a drawer. The sound of the drawer’s content filled the otherwise silent room, broken by “Ah yes, here it is.” Melinda heard Carol gasp slightly and wished now that she too could see the tawse. Melinda saw the boss’ shoes returning near Carol – he stopped, then instructed, “Go to that heavy chair there and climb into it with your head down in the seat, spread your knees apart as far as you can and hold the arms of the chair at either side.”
Carol’s gasp was not so slight this time and she walked slowly, shuffling her feet, sobbing more profusely and pleading, “Please Mr. Knight, I will never do that again…I promise…please.” He replied, “I know you won’t. Get down in that chair. I want your bottom sticking up and out. Now!”
Melinda realized that the large leather chair, low and wide, was directly across from the door on the other side of the boss’ office. As Carol marched from the front of the desk to the chair, her lower body came into view. Melinda saw that Carol, not knowing she would be punished that evening, was wearing tight fitting white cotton panties (like a schoolgirl). Melinda was already aroused at the prospect of hearing the punishment and at least seeing the feet under the door. When she realized that she would see Carol’s round bottom, silhouetted by white cotton panties, strapped, a burning came up in her sex. Her breathing deepened and she feared they might hear her outside the door.
Melinda had been in his office on few occasions, it was his sanctuary and something about it was sacrosanct. The first time she saw that chair, the punishment chair, she had no idea why it was in there. It seemed soft and worn, too low to be comfortable, too wide to be practical. Little did she know how well a girl could be buried in the seat of the overstuffed leather chair and how vulnerable that girl’s bottom would be.
Carol stopped for a moment in front of the chair; it made her appear smaller. The boss took his place behind her and without further motivation, Carol climbed down into the soft opening. From the second she began to descend into the chair the thin cotton stretched across her full cheeks. Carol’s derriere was soft, round and pouty. Her cheeks were divided by a pronounced and wide cleavage emphasized by the clinging undies. As she shifted and lowered, divided her knees towards each side, her head dropped a half foot below her backside and it stuck out like a perfect target. Carol reached up and grabbed the arms of the chair. Through her underpants, Melinda could clearly see the outline of her young lips. What a lovely sight it was indeed.
The boss moved closer and seemed to be inspecting the bottom he was soon to strap. “Arch that back girl…I want that bottom up as high as you can push it.” Carol sank a bit further and her bottom seemed suspended in the air. “For the infraction of profane speech in the office in front of a client, you Miss Tomkins will receive 10 hard strokes from the tawse, 5 with your knickers on, 5 on the bare bottom.” Carol sobbed louder and managed to say between her sobs, “Yes Sir.” “Before each strapping, you will ask me, ‘Please Sir, strap my bottom very hard.’ Do you understand girl?” he asked. She blubbered yes and her bottom was slightly swaying, waiting for the swing of the tawse. “Count each lash girl and ask for the next…do you understand?” Again she sobbed a “Yes Sir.” He let some time elapse and prompted, “Are you ready? If so, ask for the first lash.” Melinda could not see Carol’s cute freckles as her face was buried so deep in the seat of the chair, but she heard Carol ask “Please Sir, strap my bottom very hard.”
The scene was quiet, save the sobs coming from the chair. The boss seemed to be measuring exactly where he needed to stand. He made her wait, anticipate for more than a minute. Then he pulled the tawse up, high above his head, held it for a moment, and brought it down smack across her bottom. The contact sounded like a bullet and her completely exposed bottom jumped straight up, pushing her down further in the chair. Her cheeks bounced wildly. Carol didn’t cry, she squealed when the three leather fingers stripped across her fanny and her hands were instantly grabbing and rubbing furiously where the tawse kissed her fatty mounds, her bottom dancing high in the air. Melinda, excited and scared, reached between her legs and grabbed her own sex as she saw the tawse smack squarely across Carol’s tight rear. The boss watched Carol’s poor, undisciplined reaction. He waited for her to settle, and it must have been two to three minutes, then he said, “I offered specific instructions as to how you are to behave during this punishment Miss Tompkins. What were you told to do?” Carol stammered, “stick my bottom up high, count each lash, and ask for the next” she whimpered. “Is that what you did Miss Tompkins?” he probed. “Not exactly,” she offered through her tears and then tried to return to position and requested, “Please Sir, strap my bottom very hard.” “I’m afraid Miss Tomkins that you have earned a penalty swat for not counting and for excessive bottom rubbing. Get up and go fetch that ruler from my desk” he instructed. Not wanting further trouble, Carol quickly scampered to his desk and retrieved a heavy wooden 18-inch ruler. She handed it to him and awaited his instructions.
He took the ruler and drummed it lightly against his open palm. “Heavy isn’t it Miss Tomkins?” he quizzed. Melinda could not see Carol’s expression but the latter’s eyes were wide open, wondering what the boss was going to do with the ruler. She nodded affirmative and the boss explained, “I’m going to give you one warning Miss Tomkins, you are to follow my instructions exactly. If you do not behave as instructed, I will give you a penalty swat with this ruler – on your naked asshole, do you understand?” Carol was frightened at the thought of that ruler and stammered, “What Sir?” He held the ruler close to her face and calmly said, “If you do not follow my instructions, I’m going to make you spread your bottom cheeks as wide as you can with both hands and take this ruler and swat your naked butthole…hard!” He cracked down the wood on his open hand and she involuntarily shivered. Melinda, trying to imagine the sight of Carol having to pull her bottom cheeks wide open and being swatted on such a private and sensitive place, grabbed at and stroked her own aroused mound. The smack of the ruler against the boss’ palm was too much and she climaxed at her own touch. Electricity shot through her body and the orgasm was intense. Fortunately, the two beyond the door did not notice her, unable to keep still.
“Now Miss Tomkins, so that I know you understand the consequences, repeat back to me how you will be penalized for misbehaving during the rest of your punishment.” Her words were soft as she answered, “I…will have to remove my panties and (pause) pull my bottom cheeks apart (a gasp) as far as I can. Then you will spank my bumhole with the ruler.” He nodded. Then she began to plead, “Please Sir, I don’t know if I can hold that position without grabbing my bottom…please…the strap stings so much.” He considered her pleas and conceded, “OK Tomkins, I will allow you to grab your ankles for your swats…but I warn you, grab them tightly…or you will surely receive a swat from this ruler. Now, get back in the position for the second lash. Get that head down and I want that bottom up high for the strap.”
Carol complied and Melinda watched her climb back up in the chair. Melinda noticed three little marks on the flesh beyond the boundary of the white cotton that well framed the two globes. Melinda was wet and could hardly wait to see if Carol could stay in the chair after each blow. She hoped to see a penalty swat before she sneaked away. Carol’s hands grabbed each ankle and without prompting she sniffled and said, “Please Sir, strap my bottom very hard.”
Knight had punished many a naughty girl. He had a true appreciation of the need to make them anticipate the next swat. He wanted the last sting to reverberate before he gave the next. Carol waited and waited, resisting the temptation to beg. The cool draft from a vent wafted across her backside and she felt the air rush to some place beyond the tops of her legs. Then the boss, now standing on the opposite side, again plied the leather tawse exactly at the gap where her bottom met the tops of her legs, the “spank spot.” She squealed again and her bottom jumped straight up and bounced several times while her hands tightly gripped her ankles. “Two Sir,” she shrieked, as her bottom moved in all directions like the skin was on fire. Melinda watched, intoxicated with emotion, and wished she could offer the punished girl’s bottom some cream. “Excellent,” Mr. Knight praised and then he followed with, “let me know when you are ready for number three.”
Carol sobbed and thrust her bottom violently in all directions for perhaps a minute, then the crying dropped an octave and again she repeated, “Please Sir, strap my bottom hard.”
The boss allowed her bottom to steady. He lightly ran his fingertips over the pulled cotton to admire his work. Melinda could clearly see red whelps showing beyond the panty lines on both sides, in contrast to Carol’s snow white skin, dotted lightly with freckles. Carol no longer keep her bottom still of from jumping at the slightest sound. He made her wait, moving back to the original side to swat her from left to right. Her eyes were cascading tears when the searing third lash again painted across her outstretched seat. “Three she screamed…that’s three…ohhhhhh….that’s three Sir.” Each time he strapped her bottom it had no place to go but up. The third swat made her butt jump so high that Melinda thought Carol’s knees would leave the seat. Knight praised Carol for maintaining position and waited for her to regain control. Melinda was mesmerized by the constant movement of Carol’s punished bottom, the crash of the leather across the target, and Carol’s squeals. Melinda thought to herself, “Three more and the panties come down.”
For the fourth time, Carol asked him to strap her bottom hard. This time when the tawse lifted her cheeks up and the fire shot through her entire body, she involuntarily yelped, “Oh fuck!” A second later, knowing she had screwed up, Carol reached back and furiously rubbed the burning area. The boss let her rub for a while, both knowing the price. She finally climbed up out of the chair and begged, “Oh please Mr. Knight, I couldn’t help it. The stinging was too much for me. Oh please…please,” she pleaded cupping her hands together as one would when praying.
The boss walked over to the desk and replaced the tawse with the heavy wooden ruler. He walked to Carol, still begging, and stopped her with, “remove the knickers.” Carol begged and begged but complied and Melinda saw the cotton panties fall to the floor where Carol kicked them off.
“Miss Tomkins that foul language landed her you this evening. Now it has earned you a penalty swat down the crack of your bottom. Get on the floor in front of the chair. I want your head down, nose to the floor. Open your knees as wide as you can and reach back with both hands and spread those cheeks…wide girl,” he ordered.
She didn’t move instantly. But gingerly she began to comply. Melinda’s eyes were served the treat of the lovely redhead’s private parts. Melinda first noticed and stared at Carol’s young pussy, neatly shaved with only a diamond of red that pointed to the treasure spot. Carol’s bottom, thick and lovely and well-marked in red from the swats of the tawse, did not instantly and fully separate to reveal the tender rosebud. But when Carol had fully planted her nose into the carpet and had her bottom up, she reached back and spread the meaty cheeks and the sweetest pink and tiny opening winked with its sudden exposure.
“Wider girl, wider,” Knight barked and Carol moaned as she pulled the cheeks even further apart. Her pinkish butthole gaped for the oncoming swat. “Now ask for it girl,” he coaxed, “you’ve earned this penalty swat with your vulgarity, ask me to take this ruler and swat your naked butthole…hard.” He reached down and patted the totally exposed orifice with the flat of the ruler.
Melinda saw Carol’s anus contract when he said the word “hard” and it continued to open and close each time he patted the rear entrance with the thin paddle. Melinda rubbed herself and came so hard that she sighed ever so slightly. To her horror, Carol looked back between her spread legs and caught Melinda looking under the door. The scene played out in a fraction of a second, Carol’s eye’s caught hers, she glanced again at Carol’s sex and her tender bud, then at Carol. She quickly scampered away, got her shoes and in her haste to get away, let the front door slam. Melinda never saw the penalty swat administered but knew for certain that Carol had seen her. She now feared that Mr. Knight knew as well.

ct_switch

Re: The Sting of the Cane -Part One-

Post by ct_switch » Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:29 am

WOW, this is a hot scene! I can't wait for the next episode!

dom4cp

Post by dom4cp » Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:04 am

Very nicely done, looking forward to reading part 2.

tk04

Post by tk04 » Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:28 pm

Oh. Damn. Where are the next 3 or 4 parts? Please, please, please!