The summer I fell in love. (with spanking) Mm Ff

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
IMSOMEAN

The summer I fell in love. (with spanking) Mm Ff

Post by IMSOMEAN » Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:39 am

I was twelve years old when Liz came into my life. Her family moved into the house directly behind ours a week before school ended. I remember watching so close at the cars and moving vans when they showed up and how mad I was when I saw the new family had two kids but they were both girls. My best friend had lived in that house and now he was a thousand miles away and now I have to write and tell him a damn girl is living in his room. One of the girls turned out to be sixteen, her name was Lora the other was Liz who was ten about to turn eleven. My parents went the first night and took them dinner and introduced themselves while I sat in my room cussing the fact two girls now lived behind me. I was rude and didn't speak to them for the next week.

First day of summer vacation I was up when mom and dad were getting ready to leave for work. Dad had set our tent up in the corner of our back yard and that's where I planned to spend the day. I got a small cooler and loaded up a couple of soft drinks and added a few snacks then check the batteries in my radio. Mom suggested I go talk to the new neighbors and I rolled my eyes and told her I'd think about it. She gave me a look that told me she wasn't happy with my answer and dad laughed at me and told me in a year or so I'd be happy to have some girls in the neighborhood. I headed to the tent and cut on the radio on and within an hour my whole life changed.

The flap to the tent opened and there stood Liz. She told me I had a nice tent and asked if she could come in. I came out of the tent in a blink of an eye and told her no girls were allowed. OK I was twelve and stupid I know it now. She was a pretty little thing and I was surprised that my rudeness hadn't sent her running back home. Instead she asked my name and about the school and that kind of thing. I was trying to figure out how to get rid of this new pest while she asked her questions then she pulled back the tent flap.

"Cool tent , I know you said no girls allowed but what would happen if a girl was to go in?"

I looked at her trying to decide if she was that brave or if she was just as stupid as she was pretty. I decided to finally make her run home and knew just what to say.

"Any girl DARE go into MY tent would be put over my knee and have their butt spanked like it had never been spanked before!"

I was so proud of myself , I mean she was a kid and a girl on top it and I knew nothing scared any kid more than the threat of getting spanked no matter who was going to do the spanking. Boy was I about to get an education.

"Oh is that all! I can live with that!"

With a strange little smile on her face she went into the tent. She actually went into MY TENT and I stood there with my mouth open. When she didn't come right back out I went in behind her and sat directly across from her. I couldn't believe this pest was calling my bluff. Liz was looking all around and even changed the station on my radio! Not only was she in MY TENT she was touching MY STUFF. I wanted to get mad and throw her out but well she was pretty and had my attention. She stopped looking around and looked back at me with that same strange smile she had gotten on her face just before going into the tent.

"If your REALLY going to spank me I sure wish you would just get it over with so I don't have to sit here and worry about it!"

The little pest really was calling my bluff and didn't think I would really spank her and I sat there trying to figure out what to do next because I never thought things would go this far. I'd never spanked anyone in my life and wasn't real sure what to do but I wasn't backing down now and I sure wasn't backing down to a girl. I told her to lay over my lap and get ready for the worst spanking of her life. Well not only did she lay over my lap with no fuss at all she stuck her butt up like she wanted it spanked! I was really confused now and sat there looking at this little round butt in my face till she told me I was being mean by making her wait and to either spank her or help her up. Well I couldn't back down now so I landed twenty or so smacks to her pretty little bottom so hard my hand was burning. I really felt bad when I helped her up and I saw tears running down her face. She wiped the tears away with the back of her hand and then confused me again with that strange little smile.

"Not bad Brian , you spank almost as hard as my dad , I thought you'd spank like a girl!"

She pulled the pillow from my sleeping bag and sat back down across from me. We talked like the spanking had never happened and she was asking about other kids in the neighborhood and I was thinking I wasn't about to introduce her to anyone I wanted to keep her for myself. We talked about a half hour and then she opened my cooler and that weird smile came back across her face.

"What happens if I steal one of your drinks?"

Now if she had asked if she could have a drink I would have gladly given it to her but that wasn't what she asked.

"If you asked nice I'd give you one but if you just stole it, well that would be bad and you would have to get another spanking and stealing is worse than breaking tent rules so I'd have to pull your shorts down this time."

The strange smile never left her face but now she was blushing. I honestly thought she would ask for a drink and then I'd make her say please then give it to her. I never in a million years could have known what she would do next. She reached in the cooler, took a drink, opened it and downed half of it without taking a breath then put the bottle back in the cooler and stood up with that smile on her now very red face.

"No one and I mean no one pulls my shorts down but me mister!"

I was expecting her to run out of the tent but she kicked her shoes off and pulled her shorts off and tossed them on my sleeping bag then laid back over my lap and stuck her butt in the air again. I don't think I'll ever forget those little white panties with pink flowers on them. I'd been lucky enough to get a quick peek at a couple girls panties before , the wind blowing a girls dress up at the bus stop or one not being careful how they sat in their school desk but this wasn't a quick peek. I actually reached down and pinched my leg to see if I was dreaming. I didn't wait to be told to spank her this time and this time I wasn't in any hurry for the spanking to end and gave her twice as many smacks and took twice as long between smacks and telling her it was because she needed an extra good spanking but the truth was I didn't know how long it would be before I saw a girl in her panties again and I was going to drag this out as long as I could. When I finally did stop she laid there for a minute or so and shocked me by reaching back and rubbing her butt while I watched. When she did get up she wipes the tears from her face but still had that smile. I was really shocked and a confused little boy then she didn't put her shorts back on and just sat back on the pillow.

We went back to talking and like before it was like the spanking had never happened. I asked about her old school and the friends she had left behind. That really got her talking but I don't know how much I actually heard because my eyes and attention was on those little white panties until she noticed and stuck her hand under my chin and made me look her in the eyes and asked if she was making me uncomfortable and asked if I wanted her to put her shorts back on. I didn't to answer because her sister began calling for her. Liz put her shorts back on and with a smile told me she would see me later and took off. I went back to the house and for reasons I didn't understand took a very cold shower and was still trying to figure out if I was dreaming or not. I had just dried off and gotten dressed when the doorbell rang. I went to the door and there was LIz. Man did my heart race. She had changed clothes and now had on a swimsuit and shorts. She seemed pale and that smile that had really gotten to me wasn't there. She told me her sister wanted to meet me but I knew from the look on her face there was more to it than that and boy was I right!!!
Almost to the door of their house Liz stopped and took my hand in hers and turned to look at me and told me she was really sorry but Lora had walked into her room when she was about to put her swimsuit on and had seen her butt. I froze and figured I was about to get killed or worse. When we walked into the kitchen I forgot about how much trouble I was in for about ten seconds. Lora was pacing back and forth like a caged lion in a bikini! Now today it would be a pretty tame swimsuit but back then well all I can say is I'd never seen a girl in a swimsuit that skimpy. I got snapped back to reality when Lora started screaming at me.

"Well BIG BOY I want you to explain to me why in the hell you think you can spank my baby sister! Just who the hell do you think your are? Are you some kind of neighborhood bully or are you just an idiot? I can't decide if I want you to call your dad and put me on the phone with him or if I need to call the police or BOTH! What the fuck were you thinking? You better get to explaining yourself and get to it fast because right this second what I want to do is kill you!"

I don't think I'd ever seen anyone that mad in my life and I'm positive I'd never been so scared before. I looked at Liz then back at Lora and took a deep breath and spilled the whole thing. How I told Liz she would get spanked if she went into my tent and how she went in anyway and then Liz kind of called my dare and asked if I was really going to spank her and I felt I couldn't chicken out from what I'd said and yes I had spanked her. Lora's face didn't seem as red and she stopped pacing and now some of the I'm going to kill you look was going in Liz's direction. I hated to get Liz in any kind of trouble but I sure didn't want the cops called.

"You didn't tell me the whole story did you little miss priss? This does change thing a little. You didn't pull her pants down or anything did you?"

Now if I had been thinking straight I would have just said no and I wouldn't have been lying because I never did pull her shorts down, but I was still scared to death and was afraid of what would happen if Lora found out we didn't tell her everything. Lora seemed to be calming down so I figured I wasn't about to get in any more trouble by not telling the whole truth.

"I never pulled her shorts down but she did take them off so I couldn't pull them down for the second spanking."

Just as the words came out of my mouth Liz's foot came down on top of my foot. I tried to act like it didn't hurt but it hurt like hell.

"Second spanking? You spanked her twice? And Liz your stripping your clothes off for him?"

Liz explained the second spanking and how I said if she stole a drink it was worse than breaking rules and her shorts would be pulled down and she didn't want anyone pulling her shorts down so she just took them off. Lora no longer seemed mad if anything she seemed amused and had this grin on her face almost like the smile Liz had on her face back at the tent only Lora was looking at Liz and me and shaking her head.

"Well I don't need to call the cops , looks like my innocent little sister is as weird as you are! This is how I see things , I can call your mom and dad and tell our mom and dad what went on or ....................... seeing I'm in charge at this house when mom and dad are at work ............. well .......... I could punish the two of you myself and then we all could forget it ever happened. Now before you answer too fast big boy I spank tens times worse than my mom or my dad , just ask Liz!"

Liz is shaking her head yes but this was a no brainier. No matter how hard Lora spanked it was better than getting spanked by my dad then killed then spanked again not even thinking about the look on mom's face if I have to tell her. Liz seems to be in the same boat and we both agree to let Lora punish us and the second we do I see that strange smile again only now it's on Lora's face!

"OK my two little misfits get those shorts OFF! I'm not wasting my time spanking over shorts! If I have to repeat myself you'll just add to the punishment!"

Liz pulled hers down in one quick motion and tossed them in the corner. I unsnapped mine and about the time I got them to my knees I remembered something that almost made me laugh out loud. In that embarrassing moment I remembered how many times my mother had told me never leave the house unless I was wearing clean underwear because you never knew what could happen. I don't think this was the situation she had in mind but I was sure glad I had listened. I don't know why but I figured Liz would get spanked first , it was her sister , her sister and ladies first so I was shocked when Lora grabbed my arm and threw me over her lap first. When I went over her lap I kept telling myself it would be OK as long as I didn't act like it hurt no matter what , once I began kicking and squirming I told myself it was Ok as long as I didn't cry and when my butt was really on fire and the tears were streaming down my face the only thing I was thinking was please god let this end.

I was pushed to the floor and Liz was over Lora's lap before I even got to my feet. I wiped my face with my shirt then my attention went to Liz well lets be honest Liz's butt. She was kicking and squirming after the third smack and crying like a baby after a dozen. I felt so sorry for her and a bit guilty and a little more guilty that my attention and on the parts of her pretty butt that were now peeking out from her swimsuit. I guess the combination of being bent over and all the kicking had caused the swimsuit to rise up but there was parts of her butt peeking out on each side and they were so red. I wondered how much of the redness was from the spanking Lora was giving her and how much was from the spankings I had given, I don't know why I cared and it wasn't like I'd know but that was what was going through my little brain. When Liz got dropped to the floor I wanted to jump for joy , it was all over! That feeling didn't last long. Lora stood up and pulled Liz to her feet.

"Baby sister get that swimsuit off , big boy you get those underpants off while I find mom's paddle."

I stood there trying to figure out if I had really heard her correctly. Liz said it wasn't fair because I had a tee shirt on and before I knew what was happening Lora pulled my shirt off and tossed it with my shorts and gave Liz and me both smacks on the butt and warned us she didn't like to repeat herself. Liz began to peel the swimsuit down but I can honestly say I wasn't paying that much attention to Liz at that point. I hooked my fingers in my underpants and I tried to pull them down but I just couldn't , not in front of two girls. I didn't see it coming but suddenly my ass was on fire again. Lora smacked my butt three or four times then pulled my underwear down to the floor and smacked my butt every step of the way as she drug me back over to the chair she had been sitting in. She pulled my over her lap and pulled my underwear off and tossed them in the direction of my other clothes. The first smack with the paddle and I was kicking and squirming and by the tenth smack the tears were back. The paddle landed over and over setting a new fire each time it landed and it was not even close this was the worst spanking I'd ever gotten in my life and that's saying a lot because dad spanked with his belt! I was so happy to be dumped in the floor! I got up and I didn't try to cover up I just wanted to put the fire out on my poor butt.

Liz was crying her eyes out before the paddle even lands. I felt so sorry for her and even offered to take her spanking if Liz would stop which both girls told me no at the exact same time. Lora picks up the speed and the paddle is landing so fast it's almost a blur and as sorry as I felt for Liz I couldn't take my eyes off her bottom as it got redder and redder. I'd never seen anything so beautiful on my life. Like me when Liz got dumped to the floor she didn't try to cover up both hands went to her butt and she was trying to rub the fire away , I was still rubbing and not having much luck. Lora made us stand there and gave us a half ass lecture on how bad we had been. I was waiting for the real bad news , that I wasn't welcome at their house any more and I wasn't allowed to play with Liz ever again. That didn't happen! Lora told Liz because of what she had done she wasn't getting taken to the pool and for us to get dressed and get out of the house while she went to the pool. I stood there with my mouth open.

I put my shorts back on and stuffed my underwear in my pocket not wanting anything that close to my very sore butt. I saw the look on Liz's faces as she put her swimsuit back on and knew I'd made the right decision. Once Lora ushered us out the door I told Liz I was surprised that Lora was allowed to spank her like that. Liz looked at me like I'd lost my mind then laughed and told me if her dad ever found out that Lora wouldn't able to sit for a month. Once again my pretty little friend had me confused plus I was shocked that at Lora's age she still got spanked. Liz saw the look on my face and with that weird smile on her face went on to tell me that her sister got some kind of kick out of spanking people and I had to of figured out that she liked the attention of getting spanked. That was the first time in my life I ever heard someone say they liked anything about getting their butts spanked! I asked about Lora getting spanked and again Liz laughed and said her father always says your never too old to get spanked and she even thought her mom got spanked by her dad now and then.

I told Liz about a creek we could walk to and go swimming and she was all for it laughing and saying her butt sure could use some cold water. The creek was in some woods and the place I went swimming was well hidden so I asked Liz if she wanted to go skinny dipping. She laughed at me and told me no so I had to pull my shorts off then put my underwear back on because I wasn't skinny dipping if she wasn't. After that day if you saw one of us chances were the other was close by. Over the summer Liz gave me excuses to spank her about four more times and even started letting me pull her panties down for the last spanking. I also got to see her get spanked by her dad a half dozen times and Lora found excuses to spank both of us more than a dozen times over the summer not that we didn't hand her the excuses sometimes like at the pool when I unties Lora's swimsuit bottom at the same time Liz untied the bottoms. The first time I saw Liz's dad spank her she wasn't in trouble , it was her birthday.

I was three weeks into summer vacation when Liz turned twelve. She hadn't met many kids yet so instead of a birthday party she was having a birthday dinner and cake and ice cream and then they were going to let Liz and me go to the movies while they shopped at the mall. When I left the house to head to Liz's I was not a happy camper. Mom made me dress up like I was going to church instead of going to dinner! Dad didn't help when he put some of his aftershave on me. I felt like an idiot and wished I had some clothes in my tent. I felt a tiny bit better when her dad opened the door dressed in a suit and tie. When Liz walked into the living room my mouthed dropped open almost as wide as her's did. She was in a "church" dress and looked beautiful. We both stood there telling each other how great we looked all dressed up and her dad made her blush when he told about her crying when her mom showed her the dress and telling them how no one dressed up for a stupid birthday dinner. Even Lora was all dressed up and she made it clear to everyone she wasn't happy about it. The dinner was unreal and then they cut the lights out and brought out the cake. Liz blew out the candles and I notice she's laughing and backing away from her dad but not getting very far. He sits back in his chair and pulls her over his lap and my heart started beating a 100 mph! Then he flipped her dress up and I tried to make myself look away with no success at all. Then he pulled her panties down to her knees. I looked around to see if her mother was going to save her but she handed the dad a paddle instead! Once again I was trying to do the right thing and not look but I couldn't take my eyes off her butt.

The summer ended much too fast and time for games was so much less once school started but I can for a fact that the summer may have ended but my adventures with Liz had only just begun!

william7

Re: The summer I fell in love. (with spanking) Mm Ff

Post by william7 » Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:05 am

Very nice story, the young man reminds me of myself! I hope to read more about their adventures together.

ct_switch

Post by ct_switch » Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:07 pm

Nice story... it certainly got me going and remembering the girl who lived across the street from me and the few spankings we exchanged when I was 10 or 11 years old and she was a year older than me. I don't know why we didn't spend more time together, I guess I was just a little kid to her. A former gf told me she used to take her neighbor boy out in the woods and whip him bare bottom with a switch... I wished she had been my neighbor too!

spoongirl

Post by spoongirl » Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:11 am

I love this story! I had a spanking club with my brother, his friend and his friend's younger sister at just about that age. This sure brings back memories, I hope there are more episodes available.

hyrulianhero

Post by hyrulianhero » Sat Jan 17, 2015 8:18 pm

Great story! Definitely, one of my favorites! Is there gonna be a sequel?

moskvichka

Post by moskvichka » Sat Feb 14, 2015 9:10 pm

Wow! This story brought back a lot of memories for me, having played spanking games with other kids in my neighbourhood at a similar age. I am sure that is how my fascination - some might say obsession - with spankings really began. Thanks for rekindling those memories!

retrodoski

Post by retrodoski » Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:00 pm

An excellent story, I loved reading it! :)

dwest48

Post by dwest48 » Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:19 pm

supper story imsomean hope that you are till friends and there is more
dwest

redzonedefense_F

Post by redzonedefense_F » Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:22 pm

So very sweet. Well done, my friend!

Is this semi-autobiographical? Curious what stoked the embers for you as a lad.

IMSOMEAN

Post by IMSOMEAN » Sun Sep 13, 2015 8:39 am

Semi is about right .... there is more truth than fiction in this story, They didn't just move there and the tent thing wasn't the first time I actually spanked her. I was the first time she came looking to be spanked and I didn't have to "trick" her into being spanked by asking her to pay house or school and it was the first time we got caught. Her sister took full advantage once she found out what was going on and she loved making both of us blush and squirm!