Catholic School Spankings Witnessed – Girls Get it Too F/f,

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
bigdaddy

Catholic School Spankings Witnessed – Girls Get it Too F/f,

Post by bigdaddy » Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:13 pm

Catholic School Spankings Witnessed – Girls Get it Too F/f, R/L

Caution: This is an updated repost of a real life memory of a childhood spanking many years ago. If that subject makes you uncomfortable please read no further.

Over the years the only school spankings I had witnessed or even heard about at school were of boys, but then this one incident occurred when I was in 6th grade (11 years old) that I found quite memorable. In the strict environment of our catholic school there was no such thing as getting a hall pass to go to the bathroom. A couple times a day we were given bathroom breaks where we were led single file out into the hallway and were expected to stand silently and wait our turn to get a drink from the water fountain and go to the boys or girls room. It was absolutely forbidden for us to talk or make any other sort of noise. After our bathroom break was complete we were led single file back to our desks.

Most of the time that bathroom break process was uneventful, but on one particular day after we were all seated, Sister Mary announced that one of the girls was caught talking while we were out in the hall. She told Kathy (not her real name) to come up to the front of the classroom. Kathy was a tall blond girl and she was of course dressed in the standard school uniform of a navy blue pleated skirt and white blouse. Kathy slowly walked up to the front of the room and Sister Mary announced that she was sorry to have to do this, but that the girls need to know that if they misbehave they will be punished just like the boys are.

Sister Mary then picked up the long wooden pointer, and bent Kathy over at the waist. She then hooked her hand into the waist of Kathy's skirt to hold her in place, raised the pointer up and:

Swoosh Wack .. Ouch, the pointer came down hard, and then the second swat hit,
Swoosh .. Wack .. Yelp

You could see that Kathy started trying to get away, but Sister Mary just held her in position, and then brought the pointer down the third time:

Swoosh .. Wack . Ooww!

Kathy tried to block the next swat with her hand and Sister Mary told her she better move it unless she wants to get her palms swatted with the pointer. Just after her hand was out of the way the fourth swat landed:

Swoosh . Wack Oooww!

After which Kathy you could hear Kathy start to cry. Sister Mary then followed up fairly quickly with the fifth and sixth swats:

Swoosh .. Wack Swoosh .. Wack… This had Kathy crying harder.

Sister Mary then let her stand up and sent her back to her desk where she continued to sob quietly for several minutes.

During the whole incident, even though I was supposed to be reading, I couldn't get myself to stop watching. I do recall that I had a strange mixture of feelings. I felt sorry for her because I could tell how painful and embarrassing it was for her and at the same time I felt some strange sort of excitement, which I didn't understand at the time.

In retrospect, I think incidents like these played a role in developing my Spanko tendencies.

Bigdaddy