Spankings Overheard – Neighbor Boy M-m, R/L:

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
bigdaddy

Post by bigdaddy » Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:05 pm

Caution: This is a recreation of a real life memory of a childhood spanking many years ago, back in the early 1960’s. If that subject makes you uncomfortable please read no further.

As described in “Babysitter Trouble” Linda’s family moved away within a year after that incident, shortly after they moved out, another family moved in by the summer of 1962 when I was 11, and they had a son named David. David was about a year younger than me. David seemed a little shy at first but he gradually started hanging out with Kevin, Billy, and me when we were outside playing.

I remember that when the rest of us wanted to go ride our bikes to the park or play in the woods across the tracks he said he wasn’t allowed to leave the neighborhood, and that if he got caught he would get the slipper from his dad.

Then one summer day the rest of us wanted to go to the park and David said he couldn’t and we started giving him a tough time about it, with lines like:

“We won’t be there long, so your parents will never know.”
“Don’t be such a baby.”
Eventually we managed to convince or shame David into going with us.

Later when we were riding our bikes back to our houses, we could see David’s dad waiting on his front porch and he looked really angry. As David approached the house he started to apologize, but his dad cut him off and told him to get inside.

A few minutes later when the rest of us were hanging out by my house, we started to hear a loud popping sound coming from David’s house. POP! POP! POP!...

We then realized it must be the sound of his dad’s slipper hitting his bottom. We then quietly moved to the side yard between our houses which placed us a short distance below David’s bedroom window. From that location, we could also hear David’s reactions:
POP! I’m POP! Sorry POP! Dad POP! Please POP! Stop POP! Sob! Spanking POP! Sob! Me…

As the spanking continued David’s crying grew louder:

POP! Wah! POP! Waah! ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,POP! Waaaah!!!

While his spanking continued I once again felt a strange mix of feelings ranging from sympathy for David, guilt for helping to get him into this situation, relief that it wasn’t me getting it like that, and some strange form of excitement similar to what I had during the windmill game.

David’s “slippering” went on for several minutes, and the three of us agreed that it was much longer than any other spanking we have ever had or even heard of before.

Bigdaddy