Babysitter Trouble: M/m, R/L

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
bigdaddy

Post by bigdaddy » Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:42 pm

Caution: This is a recreation of a real life memory of a childhood spanking many years ago, back in the early 1960’s. If that subject makes you uncomfortable please read no further.

Several months after the incident described in “Childhood Spanking Games – Windmill”
http://www.spanko.net/spanking_forums/v ... ?f=3&t=559 when I was 10 years old my parents hired Linda the next door neighbor girl to babysit me and my little brother while they went out for the evening. Since I had always liked Linda and had developed a pre-pubescent crush on her, I was excited about having her as my sitter.

After she finished getting my 5 year old brother bathed and put to bed, Linda told me it was time for me to take my bath and get ready for bed. I finished taking my bath and drying off. But instead of putting on the pajamas that Linda had left out for me, I did something that to this day I have no idea what possessed me to do this: Instead of putting on my Pajamas I came streaking out of the bathroom and into the living room where she was sitting, with my little pre-pubescent penis waving in front of me.

Linda looked at me with a look of shock on her face and said:
“Allen what are you doing running around naked? Put your pajamas on and go to bed!”

At that moment I said something about being sorry, and ran back into the bathroom to get dressed. By the time I came back out, Linda was standing outside the bathroom with a stern look on her face and started lecturing me on what a bad boy I had been, and then she dropped the real bombshell:

Linda: “I am going to tell your parents what you did.”
Me: “Linda! I am really sorry for what I did, please don’t tell!”
Linda: “You deserve to be punished for what you did, now go to bed or I will tell them you also didn’t listen to me and you will get it even worse.”

At that point I realized that arguing was futile and so I reluctantly went into my bedroom and climbed into bed. Unfortunately with my mind racing between thoughts of why did I do such a stupid thing, and wondering what my father was going to do to me, I was in no condition to fall asleep. So I just laid there in fear and anticipation for what seemed like an eternity but in reality was probably no more than 1-2 hours.

Then suddenly my bedroom door opened and my father walked in and said:
“Allen you should be ashamed of yourself, running around naked in front of the babysitter. What were you thinking?”

Me: “I’m really sorry Dad! I will never do it again.” As I cowered under the covers.

By then my father had already reached the bed, roughly pulled down the covers, grabbed my arm to flip me over to my stomach, and then pulled down my pajama bottoms and started spanking me hard with his hand:

SMACK! Owww! SMACK! Please SMACK! Don’t’ SMACK! Spank SMACK! Me SMACK ! Noo!
SMACK! Wah! SMACK! Waah! SMACK! WAAH! SMACK! WAAAH! SMACK! WAAAH! SMACK WAAAH!!!

By the time he was done I was crying loudly. My father pulled up my pajama bottoms and told me to get to sleep.

I then laid there sobbing and rubbing my bottom which felt like it was on fire until I fell asleep.
When I look back on this incident, I still don’t know why I did what I did. I do know it wasn’t sexually motivated because I didn’t know anything about sex at that time and I hadn’t started puberty yet so I wouldn’t have been able to do much even if Linda was interested in me that way.

Given that this incident occurred after the Windmill game , I wonder if I was subconsciously hoping that Linda would spank me rather than telling my parents. So I wonder if this was an immature and poorly thought out attempt at recapturing some of the “strange feelings” I had from that spanking, which I had never experienced when my parents spanked me.

I do recall that my crush on Linda didn’t end that day, even though she told on me. Unfortunately about a year after this incident occurred, Linda’s family moved and we lost contact with them after awhile.

Bigdaddy