Tradition Continues II F/m

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
bobby09

Tradition Continues II F/m

Post by bobby09 » Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:15 am

The female I have learned is not turned on by the male's erect penus. If they are in the mood, wanting it, than it does what a males wishes it do do, arouse the female.
I have since learned from that first spanking, that my future mother in law, more so than my cute gf has no interest and desire to concern herselt with this male arousal, I just see a very stern looking older woman, and I wish I could just stand there limp.
Young Man she said while I stood before her, you are a slow learner, understand?
Yes Mam I said.
Do you have anything to say for yourself, her voice getting louder and I just look at her, knowing what was to come.
No Mam I said.
Well young man you are pollite
Yes Mam
A polite naughty little boy.
Well I know what happens to naughty little boys and do you have anything to say.
No Mam
I was looking down and knowing what was to come.
Her daughter my gf was standing and watching the whole time, saying nothing.
She finally spoke to her daughter, take him to the bathroom and do as I told you.
Yes Mother and I was taken to the bathroom and once she closed the door a different gf I saw.
Hands on head she said sternly just like her mother and I did as told.
She pulled my jeans down, my underpants down and told me to step out of them.
I did and sure enough my penus was erect, very hard and even throbbing.
She then pulled my tee shirt over my head and I stood naked, only my shoes were on.
Off with the shoes and socks and being naked and know what was to come I did as told.
I stood naked, erect and wondering what was to happen.
She then took hold of my erection and slowly began to stroke it.
I was enjoying it and then she stopped and I looked at her.
She took the wash towel off the holder and wrapped it aound my erection and finally was rubbing it with a tight grip and faster.
I held back for a long time then I exploded and she continued stroking it until no more was to come.
Feels good she said to me, I said yes and I stood there while she cleaned me off.
She opened the door and told me her Mother was waiting, I looked at her and she smiled and said lets see how the spanking feels now.
I slowly walked to the front room, hands at side as told and there sat my mother in law, her sterness still on her face.
Is he ready she said to her daughter.
Yes Mother he is
Did he enjoy it she asked
Oh very much so the daughter said
Did you enjoy it
The daughter blushed a little and said yes
I stood there waiting
The mother looked at me and said now it is time to once again teach you that being naughty in this house will not be tolerated.
She took hold of my arm and in one motion I was over her lap.
I felt like a little boy, naked, going to get a spanking, and worse of all my gf was going to watch.
Well my mother in law hand is large and strong and from that first spank I felt the impact of it and the warmth it left.
She spanked one cheek than the other and so back and fourth her hand landed and soon my bottom was very warm and starting to sting.
I held back like I always do but this time I could not hold back long and I was squirming, kicking and trying my best to get off her lap.
She had a strong grip and I was going no where.
Hurts more this time, Young Man she said.
Yes I said and I fought to hold back my tears.
No erection she said and so the spankings hurt more and hence more effective.
I soon lost it and was crying and promising to be a good boy.
I've heard that before she said and the spanks came quicker and harder.
Soon I was laying across her lap, crying, not squirming and hoping it would end soon.
When she finally stopped I jumped from her lap and was dancing around the room, crying and rubbing.
I ran to the bathroom, I always had to pee after a spanking and while I stood over the toilet peeing my gf walked in and watched.
Wiped it off she said as I finished and so taking some toilet paper I did so, something I never did before.
Wash your hands Young Man she said and looking at her I washed them good.
Back to the front room and quickly and walking with my hands covering my sore bare bottom I did as told.
Did you wipe and wash the mother asked her daughter.
After I told him Mother
Young man face that wall, hands on head and best not move until told to.
I stood in the corner, got my crying under control and the throbbing in my bottom eased a little.
Fifteen minutes passed and I was told to stand before the mother, she looked at me and said changes are going to happen and they begin today.
I wonder what she meant, but it did not take long to learn.
My gf walked in from the kitchen her hands behind her and took a seat on that chair that her mother used to spank me.
My gf looked at me with the sterness of her mother and the voice matched.
I'll be wearing the pants in our family she said and you will behave, understand.
Yes I said
First thing we are going to do she said with more sterness is that you will say loud and clear, Yes Mommy
I looked at her and could not respond.
She then from behind her back showed me the paddle that she was hiding.
Over my lap this instance she said
I could not move
She stood up and grabbing my arm pulled me across her lap.
She locked my legs under her legs and I was unable to move.
That paddled landed hard and flatten my cheeks and I felt the warmth it left from the first spank.
Now young man she said as the paddle landed again what are you going to say.
Yes Mommy I responded.
Very good she said and the paddle landed again.
My bottom already sore from her Mother's hand was quickly stinging and very warm and I layed across her lap crying and pleading.
Just like a naughty little boy she said to her Mother who watched and enjoyed the view.
All men are little boys her mother responded.
The paddle landed hard, quickly and I was crying uncontrollably.
She finally stopped and I layed across her lap crying unable to move.
She pulled me up and looked at me, no rubbing she said sternly
Yes Mommy I responded
Very Good she said and asked if I needed to go, No Mommy I said
Your stand facing the wall until I let you go and so I stood, naked, crying and displaying a very red bottom.
They chatted about the spanking, the need for the woman of the house to take charge and then about the wedding that was two weeks away.
I finally was told to stand before them, hands on head tho.
The mother looked at me and then her daughter, well how did you like your first spanking.
The daughter said it was an awakening and knew over time she would get better at it.
I looked at her and knew fully well she meant every word.
TIme to take him home the mother said to the daughter and I finally thought I could get dress.
I was wrong again.
She drove back to our apartment, I sat there looking down, I had a towel on to cover me and I squirmed in the seat saying nothing.
We had a private entrance to our apartment and I quickly got out of the car and into the apartment before even the slightest chance of being seen.
We are not done yet I was told and I looked at her and wonder what she meant.
More corner time young man she said.
Yes Mommy I said quickly
Very good she said with a slight smile and pointed to a corner in the front room and I went and stood there.
Won't need this she said and the towel was quickly removed and I stood there, naked, my very red bottom on display and knew what was in store for me.