Parental Punishment Spankings - Mom’s Spatula, F/m, R/L

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
bigdaddy

Parental Punishment Spankings - Mom’s Spatula, F/m, R/L

Post by bigdaddy » Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:53 am

Caution: This is a recreation of a real life memory of childhood spankings many years ago, back in the 1950’s. If that subject makes you uncomfortable please read no further.

Most of the parental punishment spankings I can recall came from my father. But, I do recall my mother giving some spankings when I was growing up.

The most significant one that I do recall came when I was around 8 years old. By that age my mother usually resorted to the “wait until your father gets home” line, but I believe during this incident my father was out of town on business and was not going to be home for several days. I can’t remember what my particular misdeed was, but I do recall that she was very angry with me.

My mother’s usual weapon of choice was a fairly heavy kitchen spatula, which she normally just used to threaten me with to get me to listen, but, in some cases she would actually put it to use. Usually she only gave a couple quick swats over whatever clothes I was wearing at the time. But in some cases, as in this particular scenario, it was more intense. Following is a recreation from that particular event based on what I can recall:

Mom: “I can’t believe that you did this Allen, you should know better!”
Me: “I’m sorry mom, I didn’t mean to.” I whined.
Mom: “You are going to be a lot sorrier when I’m done with you! Now go to your room and I will be in to deal with you in a few minutes.”
Me: “Mom, please don’t spank me”
Mom: “Go to your room now!!!” SWAT! SWAT!
Me: “Owww!! “ As I scurried off to my room.

I then laid on my bed trying to think of a way to get out of what I knew was coming, but deep inside I knew it was unavoidable. Then a few moments later my mom walked into my room carrying the dreaded kitchen spatula.

Mom: “Allen get out of that bed.”
Me:”Please mom, don’t spank me!” I said with tears of anticipation already forming in my eyes.
Mom: “The more you argue with me the worse you are going to get it!”

After which I reluctantly climbed out of bed.

Mom: “Now drop your pants and underwear!”
Me: “ No mom, please don’t..” I whined.

Mom then grabbed my arm and turned me around and gave me two quick swats with the spatula:

SWAT! Owww! SWAT! Nooo!

Mom: “The more you argue the worse it is going to be”

At which point I slowly started to fumble with unbuttoning my pants.
Mom: “Hurry” SWAT! “Up” SWAT!”

At that point I started to cry, both from the sting that was developing in my bottom and in anticipation of what was coming, as I quickly lowered my pants and underwear.

Mom: “Now lay over the edge of the bed” At that point not wanting to make it any worse I did so reluctantly.

Shortly after I laid over the end of the bed the first several swats started to fall:

SWAT! Wah! SWAT! WAAH! SWAT! WAAAH! SWAT! “I’m” SWAT! Ssorry SWAT! Mom!!!

I then tried to roll onto my side to protect my bottom and then mom said:

“You are only going to make it worse for yourself. Now get back into position and take your spanking like a big boy, or I will have your dad use his belt on you when he gets back in town.”

After hearing that I did move back into position reluctantly because as much as the spatula stung it wasn’t as bad as Dad’s belt. As soon as I was back in position, mom followed up with several additional smacks:

SWAT! WAH! SWAT! WAAH! SWAT! WAAAH! SWAT! WAAH! SWAT! WAAAH! SWAT! WAAAH!!!

By the end I was blubbering like a baby. Then mom said: “Honey I’m sorry I had to punish you like this but you know you deserved it. Now get changed into your pajamas because you are in your room for the night.”

Once my crying settled down I slowly changed into my PJ’s and laid in bed rubbing my sore bottom until I fell asleep.

Bigdaddy