What a summer job! pt 2 ffm

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
IMSOMEAN

What a summer job! pt 2 ffm

Post by IMSOMEAN » Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:23 am

Back at the cabin we lock the doors and both have agreed every dare had to stay inside seeing it's the middle of the day and we both hade agreed the game didn't end unless we both agreed the game was over. We sat in the middle of Lisa's bed and started the game. It wasn't long before we both were down to bra and panties and both blushing a bit. I think we both knew perfectly well where we want this to go it was just a matter of who was going to get to spank who first. Another thing happened with me about then. I was no longer worried about being gay ,I knew I liked guys and would always liked guys but it no longer seemed gross that I was getting turned on playing games with another girl as a matter of fact I was actually curious on how far I'd let things go with Lisa or how far Lisa would let things go. I knew things were getting serious when Lisa hit me the question that had gotten me spanked last time. What was I thinking about the last time I masturbated? I first called foul saying she could ask that again but she pointed out nothing in the rules said that in fact she could ask it as many times as she wanted in the same game now that a spanking didn't end the game. I let her count to four before blurting out the answer.

"I was thinking about how much fun it was going to be to spank the hell out of you and it was this morning while you were still sleeping before you even ask!"

I don't know who's face was redder mine or her's but we were both blushing because it was the first time either of us had admitted out loud that the spanking stuff was a turn on. It also changed the tone of the game. Till then the dares had still been kind of junior high , take your bra off and do twenty jumping jacks kind of stuff but now the gloves were off and the questions and dares we R and X rated. We ended up learning a lot of real personal stuff about each other and found out we had a lot in common. The questions and dares got bolder and bolder with neither of us want to get spanked first but finally Lisa drew first blood with a dare. The dare was for me to get out my vibrator and masturbate. Truth of the matter is I could have gotten out of the dare and the spanking but was too embarrassed, as crazy as it is, to tell Lisa I didn't own and had never owned a vibrator. Oh the look on her face when she finally won and was going to get to spank me.

Lisa made me go to the kitchen area and stand in front of her while she sat in the chair and she took her sweet time pulling my panties down and telling me how she was going to set my ass on fire. I didn't argue or put up any kind of fight because no way in hell was I going to give her an excuse to change the spanking from five minutes to ten minutes. She put me over her lap and I had planned on counting how many smacks she gave so I could make sure to give her more when it was my turn but when she start her hand was coming down so hard and fast it was impossible to count the smacks. She smacked my butt and my thighs and yes my inner thighs and she call me a naughty girl for getting turned on. That sent a funny feeling through me because it hit me that part of the appeal for both of us no matter which end of the spanking we were on was the feeling of being naughty and now that had been said out loud. The spanking hurt like hell but I think I was actually more turned on this time than the first time she spanked me. The five minutes finally comes to an end and Lisa sat in the chair laughing at me as I ran around in a circle rubbing my butt. I still don't think it was fair she wouldn't let me put my panties back on just because I ran out of them , sure the rule was once something had been taken off it stayed off but I thought running out of my panties shouldn't count.

We go back and sit in the middle of Lisa's bed and while I want and need to get even I decide I'm not going to do it too fast because my butt was in no shape to go sit on a hard kitchen chair. We both came up with some embarrassing questions but I got a bit of a shock with the one that got Lisa her first spanking of the day. I really wasn't ready to sit and really thought it would just be a little embarrassing to talk about but not enough to take a spanking instead of answering. All I asked was when was the first time she was on the receiving end of oral sex and her face got so red I thought her head was going to explode and she jumped off the bed and told me to get up and spank her. I grabbed a pillow for the chair and headed to the kitchen. I didn't pull Lisa's panties down I made her do it and I made her take them all the way off while I told her how much I was going to enjoy getting even and setting her ass on fire. She told me I wasn't being fair making her wait and hear what I was going to do so I gave even more details than I planned to give in the first place. I went about her spanking a little different and would land an extra hard smack then rub and tell her how the next one was going to be even harder and make her wait , she told me I was the meanest person on earth about a dozen times. When I saw we only had one minute left I pulled her legs apart and smacked the inside of her thighs as fast as I could smack and she squirmed so bad she actually fell off my lap right as time ended. She ran around in circles with one hand rubbing her butt and the other rubbing the inside of her thighs and she was call me some pretty bad names under her breath.

Back on her bed I waited for Lisa to finally choose a truth instead of a dare and when I asked the question that had already gotten her spanked she wanted to change the rules and when I wouldn't called me a few names and told me to spank her again. I reminded her that the second round of spankings was a five minute hand spanking followed by five minutes with the new paddle and I thought she was going to change her mind but looking almost like she was ready to cry she told me to spank her again. We went back to the kitchen area and I put her over my lap and her butt was still good and pink from her last spanking so I didn't spank her hard at all I just landed fast little smacks all over till the five minutes was up. She danced around a little when I let her up but the dancing stopped when I came back with the brand new paddle. I made her bend over the table and stick her butt out. Now I didn't have a clue about using the paddle so I started off real slow and not smacking hard at all till Lisa actually made fun of how soft I was spanking her. I was just getting the hang of how hard to smack her butt with the paddle when the five minutes came to an end. We went back to Lisa's bed and I told her I was ready to take a spanking to end the game. She looked a little surprised and even a little disappointed till I explained if we continued I knew I wouldn't be able to stop myself from asking her the same question that had gotten her spanked twice already and then I would feel like I had taken advantage of her.

We agree it's my second spanking and she got to spank me five minutes with her hand and five minutes with the paddle. She took advantage of the full ten minutes that's for sure. The hand spanking was like the first one I gave her, extra hard smacks with rubbing and teasing between smacks and I hated/loved every second of it. She put me back over her lap for the paddle and she didn't have a problem at all using it , man that thing hurts and is so different than being spanked with a hand. I decided when she went to sleep that night that damn thing was being tossed in the woods! With my ass on fire and after dancing around the room a few minutes I made Lisa lay down on the bed and I got the lotion and started cooling down her bottom. We both we quiet at first but about the time I was tending to her thighs she looked over her shoulder blushing a bit but this almost innocent grin on her face.

"Listen uh now that I don't HAVE to tell you , the reason I wouldn't answer your question is it's never happened. I know I know your going to tell me I'm missing out but the idea of a guy having his head down there , looking at me that close down there , I don't know I just won't let it happen."

I didn't day a word , I think I was a bit in shock. I finished cooling down her butt then gave it a playful smack and told her to get up it was my turn.
We traded places and she began to rub the lotion on my burning but and I think a bit out of guilt I raised up a little and looked back at Lisa.

"Listen Lisa don't be too embarrassed about what you told me , uh , sense were being so honest now , uh , the reason I wouldn't get my vibrator out wasn't what you think , uh . I don't have one , never have , but figured I'd take a spanking instead of telling you that."

Lisa kept rubbing my butt and was quiet for a few minutes then she laughed.

"Looks like neither of us were totally honest during truth or dare. I think we both need to be spanked for it and both need to promise in the future we will be 1000% honest no matter how embarrassing it is. I think a dozen with the new leather strap is in order! Seeing your already laying down you'll get it first so lay right there!"

I didn't argue with Lisa but the idea of the leather strap scared me a bit. I heard her digging around in the bags we had brought back that morning and then she told me to stick my butt up more. Nothing and I mean nothing could have prepared me for how bad that leather strap stung. Later I figured out the fact my butt was cover in lotion added to that sting. Lisa waited about ten seconds and the strap landed again and I let out a squeal. Lisa ran her hand over my butt then told me to pull up on my knees a bit more and get my ass up in the air even more. The straps lands again and the squeal was even louder and again Lisa ran her hand over my ass and adjusted me once again. I took all dozen without crying but I don't know how. When the last one landed instead of getting up and giving Lisa her dozen I made her rub lotion on my butt again while telling her what she was in for. I finally got up and I made Lisa bend over the end of the bed with two pillows under her belly to really get her ass up in the air. I landed her dozen fast and hard with no break between smacks and when it was over she ran all over the room calling me all sorts of names then laid down and made me cool her butt down with lotion. That was when she told me she was going to make me get a vibrator then jumped up and went to her dresser and came out with a small little box and laughed and told me not to worry it was brand new she had just got it in the mail the day before. I pulled it out and blushing like I'd never blushed before I cut it on and rubbed it on the side of my face and then got brave and rubbed it over my nipples but I was ready to actually use it with Lisa sitting there watching. I did decide to return the favor and I'm still shocked at myself but I pushed her down on the bed. I'm not going to go into all the details but I will tell you at first Lisa tried to push my head away as I kissed my way down but then she got a hand full of hair to make sure I didn't move away. We went from that to lessons on using a vibrator. Now I don't know how to explain this and I'm positive no one will understand but this didn't seem like two grown women having sex it was more like two girls playing doctor and exploring and having naughty fun ... we spent half the time giggling at each others reactions.

After that I always found a reason to spank Lisa a couple times a week and Lisa would talk me into playing truth or dare on our days off. We weren't in love or anything we were just having a ball. Two weeks left in the season we added to our fun. I came in from work and Lisa was standing there with Jim who worked there also. I knew something was wrong and one look at Lisa I knew she was up to something. Jim told me he had hit my car with one of the camp trucks and while it was a small dent her felt he needed to tell me but he also needed a favor. Seems it was his day off and he wasn't suppose to be in the truck that day and he needed me not to tell his boss and let him pay me out of his pocket instead. As he's telling me the story Lisa is just out of his line of vision grinning from ear to ear and pretending to smack her butt. Oh she had a great idea but I don't think she had a clue of what a great idea she had.

I told Jim I was willing not to call the police or go to his boss but I also felt he needed to be taught a lesson beyond just having to pay for the damage himself. He turned pale and asked what I had in mind and I told him I thought seeing he had broken camp rules he should be punished like a twelve year old boy who had went out a damaged someones property. His eyes got wide and then I made it clear I was was talking about spanking and it would be the spanking of his life. Lisa was grinning from ear to ear and Jim asked if he had any other choices and I told him no. He hesitated but finally agreed to take his punishment. I told him to strip down to his underpants then go wait in the corner while I got things ready. His face went from pale to red in a second and asked if I was kidding. I didn't have to answer the look I gave him was enough to to have him peeling off his clothes. I went to my dresser and got out the paddle , hairbrush and the leather strap and laid them out on the kitchen table. Lisa was grinning from ear to ear and rubbing her hands together till I added my little twist to things.

"Lisa your bed isn't made .... AGAIN ... your clothes are all over the floor ..... AGAIN ... and your dirty dishes are still in the sink .... AGAIN! Looks like Jim isn't the only one who needs a good spanking so you strip down to your little underpants too!"

Lisa's mouth was wide open and her face was blood red and she was shaking her head no.

"Please Cathy not in front of him that is so not fair. We can take care of our business when he's gone."

I look at Lisa and can tell she wasn't going to tell me she really didn't want this to happen and I could tell she would be disappointed if I let her off the hook.

"Young lady are you REALLY going to stand there and argue with me?"

Now Jim's nose is in the corner and he can't see either of us. Lisa is looking at me with a grin on her face and shaking her fist at me.

"Nooooooo I'm not going to argue with you but this is so unfair!"

Once Lisa is down to her little pink panties I pull a chair out from the table and turn it around and sit down. Lisa is within arms reach of the chair shaking her head at me. I tell Jim to come out of the corner and stand beside Lisa. His face is redder than ever and doesn't seem to know where to look or where to put his hands. He has them crossed in front of his underwear and he looks at me then the floor then at Lisa then back at me to see if he got caught looking at Lisa then his eyes goes back to the floor.

"Jim this is your first trip to spank city so I'm going to give you a break and explain your hands go by your side and if you can't keep them there I'll make you put them on the top of your head. Your about to get your ass blistered so it's not a time to become so bashful. Lisa pull Jim's underpants all the way down for him then get yours down and get your pretty little butt over my lap."

I'm not sure who got the weirdest look on their face with my instructions but Lisa sure made a production out of pulling his underpants down and I don't think it could have been done any slower. Once his underpants were down around his ankles he kept moving his hands in front of him to well I guess the best way to put it is to cover his excitement. When Lisa made just as long of a production pulling her panties down as she had pulling Jim's down without being told he just put his hands on top of his head. She went over my lap and I made sure Jim had a direct line of sight on her pretty little ass. I know Lisa was expecting a hand spanking but I picked up the hairbrush and began to spank away. It wasn't long into it that Lisa began to kick and squirm and I did warn her once but the second time I just pushed her legs apart and gave the inside of her thighs a couple smacks with the hairbrush. Jim's eyes got wide and I'm sure it was a combination of the new view he was getting with her legs opened that way and the fact she was getting spanked places other than her butt. I turned her butt a nice shade of red then laid the hairbrush back on the table. Lisa tried to get off my lap and I pushed her back in place then told Jim to hand me the lotion from the top of Lisa's dresser. When Jim walked towards the dresser Lisa whispered to me that pay backs were hell. I took the lotion and told Jim to get back in place then I began to rub the lotion on Lisa's butt. Jim got a second look between Lisa's legs when I pushed the apart much further than I really needed to to rub the lotion where I had spanked her thighs. I let her up and told her to stand beside Jim. I kind of smiled trying to figure out who face was the reddest.

I called Jim over and put him over my lap and picked the hairbrush back up. I didn't show him any mercy and I had his butt redder than Lisa's in no time. I'll give him credit he didn't kick or squirm so I didn't have an excuse to spank his inner thighs but he got one hell of a spanking. I set the hairbrush back on the table and told Lisa to pull out and chair and have a seat. She said she really didn't want to sit till I explained she could sit or go back over my lap. Then I sent Jim over to Lisa and had him lay over her lap and made her rub his red butt with lotion. He made more noise while Lisa was rubbing his butt than he did during his spanking! I finally told her to stop and told him to get back in place and I made Lisa get back over my lap. This time she got the paddle and she kicked and squirmed and pitched a real fit. I was actually worried till I slowed down and she whispered and told me she was fine she was just putting on a show. I put the paddle down and rubbed her butt and thighs with lotion once again and this time I made sure to rub the edge of my hand against the right place to make her squirm. Well not only did she squirm she let out a little moan and Jim began to bite his lower lip and he closed his eyes. I let her up then put Jim over my lap for his ten minutes with the paddle and this time he squirmed and kicked just enough to give me an excuse to part his legs and hand spank the hell out of his inner thighs. I set the paddle down and picked up the lotion and when I was rubbing his butt I kept letting my finger tips brush his tight little anus and he would jump and I would threaten to spank his thighs again. Lisa was rolling her eyes and trying her best not to laugh.

When I let Jim up I made them stand side by side and I walked a circle around them giving them a lecture you would give a couple of ten year olds about how this is what happens to naughty kids. While I was giving the lecture I laughed to myself because I felt like the naughtiest kid of them all. Jim's butt was redder but Lisa's thighs made up for the difference. Both of them looked like they were ready to draw blood biting their lower lip and neither would look me in the eyes. When I picked up the leather strap Lisa said something under her breath and I let it go because I knew she had a love/hate thing about the strap. Jim looked scared when I popped the strap on the side of my leg. I pulled the chairs away from the table and made them both bend across the table side by side and I took my sweet time getting them in place making them both spread their legs , for balance of course. I walked back and forth landing the strap across Jim's ass first then Lisa's then I rubbed the new mark left by the strap on both of them and decided both bottoms needed a bit more lotion. When my finger brushed against Jim little back door he let out a gasp and if he had jerked any more that finger may have went in that door! When my hand went between Lisa's leg she was so wet I was wondering if she was going to need IV's when this was all over. I walked back and forth and landed smack after fact till both my naughty kids got twenty good hard smacks with the strap. Then I had them stand side by side again. I told Jim I was disappoint in him for not taking his punishment serious and when he got a confused look on his face I tapped his erection with the strap. Talk about getting red faced. Then I said I couldn't send him home in that condition so I was going to make Lisa help him with his problem. The look on her face was priceless then I told her she didn't have to give him oral, instead I wanted her to get behind him and press her body as hard as she could against his and reach around and take him in her hand. He jumped when she pressed against his sore ass , he let out a moan when she wrapped her hand around his erection and another moan when I made her open her hand and I squired some lotion, he lasted two minutes which was a minute more than I had figured. I let him dress and sent him on his way and Lisa and I laid on her bed and talked about how wild it had been. She also told me she was going to get me back and the truth was I looked forward to it!

Unclespankrr

Re: What a summer job! pt 2 ffm

Post by Unclespankrr » Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:11 am

Yes Part 3 Please I love this story so much.

I hope in this fianal part to read a Discipline spanking for both girls

John

okra

Re: What a summer job! pt 2 ffm

Post by okra » Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:02 am

First rate. Perfect mixture of spanking and sex.