Old School

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
ct_switch

Old School

Post by ct_switch » Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:23 am

I'll start it off with a brief description of a fantasy I had when I was in 8th grade. I would have been 13 years old, so I was still getting spanked at home at this time. My dad taught in the same school system, and he had brought home several paddles when they were banned from the schools the year before. (lucky me) I still have one of the paddles--it is the big black one in my profile pic, and let me tell you that thing packs a wallop! A smaller one he brought home was broken over my bare butt, not by dad, but by a former gf/play partner/workout partner who was a competitive bodybuilder. (I miss her) ...drifting off into a daydream...

Oh, I said I was going to be brief, didn't I? LOL

OK, well, here goes:

=============

My 8th grade teacher, Miss B., was a petite blonde woman who wore her hair in a kind of a shag haircut and wore micro-mini skirts that were popular in those days. Short short skirts like that never lost their popularity with me! She was very sexy, and I had a huge crush on her. It was hard not to stare at her well-toned and perfectly shaped thighs, as she walked back and forth in front of the classroom, while giving her lectures. The shape of her hips and her perfect little bottom were unmistakable, even through the snug-fitting material, but the detail was always a mystery. The rest of her body was compact, well-proportioned, and athletic, too. Miss B. also had a pretty face (a little bit like Goldie), and she had a bright and cheerful kind of personality with hint of naughty suggestion.

To make it better (or maybe worse) she carried around one of those birch pointers that were standard classroom equipment, back in the days of blackboards, paper charts, and overhead projectors. (Do they still use those anywhere?) Miss B. always had that pointer in her hand, and she liked to wield it, menacingly, with the clear suggestion that the pointer could be used for corporal punishment. I admit that I have spanking on the mind 90 per cent of the time, but when she used to whip the thing through the air, smack it down on someone's desk, or THWACK it against the projector screen, presumably to get people's attention, well, it was a pretty clear suggestion, to me (and it DEFINITELY got my attention!)

The preceding was all true, but now begins the fantasy...

I was shy, and I would have been mortified if Miss B. had caught me checking out her butt or staring at her legs, but I know she must have known. She probably knew from the first day of class because she was very bright and perceptive, but rather than to humiliate me, as an unkind person might have done, she was cool about it, and she gave me time to see if I would work it out on my own. Instead of losing interest over time, though, my progression was in the opposite direction. I became more and more enamored of Miss B., and I fantasized about her and her pointer, especially when I was alone, in bed, at night. I imagined Miss B. THWHACK-ing that stick across my bare bottom... 30... 40... 50 strokes, or more. I also thought of her pretty butt. I was sure the skin was as smooth and healthy as the rest of her, and I wondered if she liked the sting of a rod or a paddle or belt. I wondered if she had been spanked much and how severely and how well she might have taken it. I also imagined how sexy her bottom would look, all criss-crossed with stripes from a cane or a switch.

One day, I must have really zoned out while staring at her thighs... when I drifted back out of my fantasy, I was fully "at attention", and to my dismay, I had Miss B.'s attention. She was standing about a foot in front of my front-row desk, hovering over me, and lightly smacking her pointer against the palm of her other hand, with a naughty little smirk on her lips.

"Are you with us, Dave?"

there was general low-level laughter around the class...

I was startled, and I am sure my face turned BRIGHT red...

"Oh, yeah, sorry...", I said. It was all I could manage.

I was afraid Miss B. was going to hmiliate me and ask where I had been or what I had been staring at, and I was very relieved that she did not.

"I want to talk to you after class." Miss B. said.

I gulped hard, and the whole class laughed out loud. I heard a voice say, "You're gonna get it now!", amid the laughter.

Everyone knew my dad was a teacher and that anything that happened at school got right back to him. They also knew that whenever I was punished at school I got it again, MUCH worse, at home. (true)

I had many feelings running through me. Mostly I was embarrassed that all the others were laughing at me and expecting (as I was) that I was in for a good whipping. I was also relieved that Miss B. had not humiliated me, as she easily could have, by calling attention to the fact that she had caught me checking her out. It would have been awful if she made me stand up, since I could not have done this gracefully in my state of arousal. I was also excited at the though of having some private time with Miss B., although I was expecting it to be an unpleasant and awkward confrontation.

I thought about it for the rest of the day, through all my other classes. My anticipation built, and at the end of the day, I dutifully reported back to Miss B.'s classroom. I entered quietly, nervously looking around, and she was nowhere in sight. I heard some shuffling around in the storage room that was connected to the back corner of the classroom, so I went back to see if she was there.

Sure enough, Miss B. was straightening things out, getting out some supplies and putting others away. I said, "I'm here."

"Oh, good, she said, "Would you give me a hand with these boxes?"

"Sure!" I said, eager at the chance to earn some favor with my crush and possibly work off some of my punishment. Miss B. was standing on a step-stool, reaching to put boxes on a shelf that she could still barely reach. I quickly noticed that every time Miss B. stretched to reach the shelf, it raised her skirt up a few inches, revealing the lower part of her behind. I wasn't daydreaming now, and I was still very shy about staring, but I couldn't resist trying to catch a glimpse of her sweet little ass every time she stretched. I couldn't be sure, but I thought I noticed some faint stripes on her bottom, just a little darker than her skin, but I couldn't really look, and I thought I had probably imagined it.

Within a minute or two, Miss B. got the last box in place. (I had thought of offering to do the reaching, since i was at least a few inches taller than Miss B., but I was enjoying the view too much for that). Miss B. turned to me and looked me straight in the eyes with a wicked little smile--wicked, but friendly. It sent a feeling through me like a mild electric shock--exhilarating.

"So," she said, "I guess it is time for us to have a talk."

I got nervous again.

"I have noticed you looking... and don't be embarrassed; I am flattered, and it is normal."

I felt slightly more at ease...

"The problem is, that I am your teacher, and I am trying to do my job, which is to teach a whole class." "You haven't really done anything wrong, but I need to maintain order, and I can't let some things just go on for too long... I have noticed you... checking me out... since just about the first day of school."

I gulped, suddenly VERY nervous again. "I'm sorry..." (I really liked her, and I did not want her to be mad at me)

"Oh, please don't be sorry--you didn't do anything wrong!" Miss B. assured me. "But we need to deal with the situation, with the thoughts you are having, and figure out some way to get past it... to get it out of your system, so that you can pay attention and others won't be distracted by your distraction, if you know what I mean."

"Yes, Miss B." I said, hopefully, and wondering what she had in mind as a solution.

"I notice you also seem to be fascinated with my pointer.", she said, a wicked grin returning to her cute face; "I am fascinated with it too!" and she gave me a friendly wink!

Miss B. seemed much more like a friend than an authority figure... a very sexy, not much older friend, although at 13, 26 seemed ancient! (oh to be 26 again!) I think she knew me maybe even better than I knew myself.

Miss B. continued, "You know they just took the paddles out of the schools, and I think it is a shame... I think you could really benefit from a good bare-bottom paddling." and she quickly looked at me for a reaction.

I wonder how I looked, because I was at once shocked and thrilled. This was where I was hoping things would go, but never expected it. I also quickly began to "grow" in my pants... it got uncomfortable, and I felt the need to adjust my orientation within my clothing.

Miss B. smiled at my discomfort and kindly said, "Go ahead and fix it, I won't look."

She turned her back for a brief moment, but she peeked over her shoulder and giggled quickly and softly. Miss B. turned back around and smiled at me very warmly. "As I said, they took the paddles out of the school last year, so paddling is not an option today; however, in my class, the pointer can be used for other things than pointing!"

(I KNEW IT!!!) I thought. (YES!!!!) <big smile>

"I won't spank you unless you agree to it--this isn't a punishment, since you haven't done anything wrong, but this is more of a therapy to help you get things out of your system", said Miss B.

I found myself liking her more and more, the longer our meeting went on. Would this really help me stop fantasizing about her in class? I hoped so, but no matter what, I had been craving what she was now offering, night and day, for what seemed like a very long time!

Miss B. went on, "I would never subject anyone to a spanking that I wouldn't be willing to take, myself, so I want you to use the pointer on me, too..." and then she confessed, "I actually like it--it excites me the same way that I think it excites you."

My heart was just about leaping out of my chest with horny adolescent excitement at what we were about to do!

"What do you think, Dave, do you think it will help if we spank one another?"

Miss B. did not look so confident. She had made herself vulnerable to me, and I know it would have hurt her if I said 'no'. I felt so strongly for her, it was way beyond a crush. The woman of my dreams was offering herself to me, and although I felt unworthy, how could I decline a dream come true?

"I think that is a wonderful idea, Miss B.", I said.

"Dave, when we are alone, you can call me Lisa."

We smiled at each other, not as teacher and student, but as friends.

Lisa said, "I have heard about the punishments you get at home, so I know you can really take it. This isn't a punishment, so I don't want it to cause you much distress. Why don't we start by giving each other 12 strokes each?"

"That sounds great!" I said.

"Good, do you want to go first?"

"OK", I said, and Lisa locked the supply room door, locking us inside. She began to gently undo my belt and lower my pants to my ankles. I stepped out of them. Lisa carefully lowered my underwear, baring my bottom and freeing my erection. I felt the cool air on my skin and the freedom of nakedness. My butt began to tingle in anticipation, as it always did before I was punished, but without the fear I felt when pain was about to be inflicted in anger and there was no way out.

Lisa led me to a flat padded bench, like a weightlifting bench, but longer. she placed a thick cushion in the center of the bench, and I laid face-down with the cushion under my hips. It was a very familiar position for me. Lisa told me to relax and just accept the caning--it was nothing to be worried about. And I was not worried. This spanking was being given in a much different spirit than any punishment I had ever received. I relaxed and waited for it to begin.

"Are you ready?" Lisa asked.

"Yes"

Mercifully, she did not make me wait long... Lisa swished the rod through the air twice, to get the feel of it, and then she laid it lightly on my bottom, tickling me a little, but marking the spot on the lower 1/4 of my ass where the stroke was going to land. She raised her arm and brought the rod down very hard, but not viciously.

_THWACK!!!_ There was the impact, the half-second delay, and then the burning sting that gradually increases for the next few seconds.

It wasn't like the punishments I was used to--Lisa was kind and gave me time to deal with and absorb the stroke before giving me another one. I think she waited a good 5 seconds before raising the rod back up and bringing it down again...

_THWACK!!!!!_ even harder than the first stroke, but again, it did not feel like I had been struck in anger.

I stayed completely relaxed and resolved not to flinch at all. I always did my best not to flinch and to take it bravely, and I wanted to impress Lisa with my bravery. A few more seconds passed before Lisa raised the rod again and...

_THWACK!!!!!_

I know now that Lisa was very experienced, and she was watching my reaction to be sure I could take what she was giving me. She had amazing strength and speed for a woman of her size. The third stroke was worthy of my father, but still it was not delivered in anger. She let about 2 seconds pass, and then...

_THWACK!!!!!_

I felt incredible power in the impact, and the pain was beginning to build, but nowhere near as badly as it does in a cruel punishment with no time between strokes.

"You're doing very well." Lisa reassured me.

"mmmmmmmm" I purred

Again she raised the pointer, and...

_THWACK!!!!!_

I remained still and completely relaxed. The pain was building, it wasn't easy to take, but it was far from intolerable. I felt as if I had lost my erection, but I was feeling warm inside and very happy that this was happening. I was thinking of Lisa looking at my bare bottom, caning me, and I knew she must be getting excited, too. I wanted this so badly, and she was going to let me cane her! It all seemed too good to be true, but in my fantasy, it really happened this way.

_THWACK!!!!!_

I wanted to purr, but I kept silent, not wanting Lisa to think a sound was a sign that I was having trouble taking it. Maybe 90 seconds passed and...

_THWACK!!!!!_

The strokes were undoubtedly full force, and the intervals between seemed to be getting shorter. The pain was severe, but somehow very tolerable. I embraced it, as I embraced Miss B., in my heart.

_THWACK!!!!!_

4 more to go, I thought to myself...

_THWACK!!!!!_

mmmmmm

_THWACK!!!!!_

ahhhhhh

_THWACK!!!!!_

I raised my butt up a little to invite the final stroke.

_THWACK!!!!!_

mmmmmmmm I relaxed completely and remained in position, mostly from force of habit, I think. At home, I never got up unless i was ordered to, until my father left the room.

My ass was on fire from the caning, and now i felt something very pleasant... Lisa's fingertips were tracing my welts and gently exploring the surface of my bottom. I layed there and enjoyed it. Then I felt something cool and slippery as Lisa applied lotion to my wounds. Her fingers explored up and down my ass crack and between my cheeks, and even probed deep into my anus. It felt so good, the way she touched me. It was loving and tender, in contrast to the caning she had just given me, which was loving and painful. I purred like a big cat and accepted her kindness. Lisa was kneeling beside the bench, and she cuddled up next to me, as much as possible, as she tended to my freshly welted bum. I became more and more aroused.

Lisa kissed me softly on my bottom and then on my neck and my cheek. Our lips met, and we felt very close to one another.

"How are you doing?", she asked.

"Wonderful!" I said.

"My turn?"

"OK", I said.

I got up slowly, fully erect, and Lisa handed me the pointer. Lisa laid down on the bench, right where I had been, and she flipped her skirt up, offering her beautiful bottom to me for a very hard spanking with the rod.

I could see now the marks from a caning that Lisa might have taken a week ago, or more. There were also some faint scars from what must have been very severe spankings in Lisa's past. Rather than looking like defects on her perfect little bottom, though, the scars looked sexy, and it made me care for her more deeply, imagining how she must have suffered and what she must have been through. I wondered if she had been punished even more severely than what I got at home.

I loved the way Lisa had been so kind as she caned me; I had learned from her. I wanted to be just as kind to her.

"Are you ready?" I asked.

"Yes"

I swished the rod through the air, hearing again the wonderful "_WHOOSH, WHOOSH_" that I had heard 12 times very recently. I rested the rod on Lisa's bare bottom to measure the distance and let her know where to expect the stroke.

I felt nervous because I had never REALLY caned anyone before. I had played some with a couple girls in the neighborhood, but our play was much lighter than the real thing.

I raised the rod and brought it down swiftly and level across Lisa's bottom, so that it would not bite one cheek more than the other.

_THWACK_

It was a little harder than the strokes I had given the neighbor girls, but it was really less than half of the force I could have used. I liked Lisa very much, and I did not want to hurt her more than she wanted to be hurt.

Lisa didn't flinch at all, but she picked up her head and looked at me over her shoulder and said, "Come on, Dave, don't be afraid--I can take it." "Now start over, please."

"O-kay" I said... resolving to whack her harder, but still afraid of damaging her body or her trust.

I raised the rod and brought it down again, HARD, but still only about 75% strength. I thought more of speed than power as I laid it on her. (I am sure I would have broken the rod if I swung it full strength)

_THWACK!!!!!_

I think it was harder than the hardest stroke Lisa had given me, but she didn't flinch at all. I waited a few seconds, lightly stroking her bottom with the rod. I raised it up and then...

_THWACK!!!!!_

I watched for any sign of distress, but there was none. 2 seconds more and then...

_THWACK!!!!!_

Lisa remained absolutely still and relaxed. She just waited calmly for the next stroke.

_THWACK!!!!!_

I laid it on with more speed than the previous stroke. I could see one pink stripe and 3 double red stripes with centers that remained lighter but gradually darkened. The last stripe appeared quickly and began to turn purple. Too hard, I thought.

_THWACK!!!!!_

and Lisa laid there still, and bravely waiting for more.

_THWACK!!!!!_

6 more to go, I thought. Lisa's bare bottom was so pretty, even as the cane marks darkened and welts began to raise from the surface of her skin. (I was sure I had quite a set of welts of my own--I wondered how I would try to explain them if I had to bare my bottom for anyone in the near future)

_THWACK!!!!!_

I spanked Lisa hard with the pointer, and she still didn't flinch or utter a sound.

_THWACK!!!!!_

I lashed her bare bottom again. I studied her body as she lay there accepting her caning so willingly. Her eyes were closed, and I noticed a smile on her face--a kind of intoxicated grin that grew as the caning progressed.

_THWACK!!!!!_

and Lisa finally moved, but it was not a flinch. She stuck her ass up as an invitation for more caning.

_THWACK!!!!!_

I felt so much in my heart for Lisa! I raised the rod again and brought it down sharply

_THWACK!!!!!_

I noticed Lisa's fingers were busy tickling her own clitoris, but I went on as if I saw nothing.

_THWACK!!!!!_

I stopped and thought of tending to Lisa's bottom as she had done for me.

"Why are you stop?" Lisa mumbled, sounding a little groggy.

"That was 12." I said.

"Oh, don't stop." she pleaded, "I want more" ..."Please, whip me HARD!"

I wanted her to whip me more, too...

So I picked up the rod and began whipping Lisa's ass again:

_THWACK!!!!!_

_THWACK!!!!!_

_THWACK!!!!!_

Lisa's hips were thrusting gently as she rubbed herself against her fingers, so I matched the rhythm of the caning to her thrusts, delivering another stroke every time she clenched her bottom.

_THWACK!!!!!_

_THWACK!!!!!_

_THWACK!!!!!_

_THWACK!!!!!_

_THWACK!!!!!_

_THWACK!!!!!_

_THWACK!!!!!_

She another stroke about once a second, for what seemed like a very long time. I did not wan to do any serious damage to Lisa's skin, so I set the rod down, and i got the bottle of lotion she had used on me and I began gently tending to her very sore bottom, moistening, tickling, probing, and helping her to reach her first climax.

I held Lisa close for a long time, until she recovered from her orgasm. We cuddled and kissed, but I was very horny and craved more caning.

"Lisa?" I asked, "Would you please give me another whipping?"

Lisa smiled warmly, and she picked up the rod. I took my place back on the bench, and the whipping began... This time it was more vigorous, there were no pauses between the strokes. I had adjusted to the pain, and I did not lose my erection. I could have reached orgasm from the caning, but I wanted Lisa. I don't know why she paused; maybe she got tired.

I looked up at her, and we gazed into each other's eyes. There was no need to say a word. Lisa came to me, and we made love, there in the storage room. We shared something wonderful that some people like us enjoy, more than almost anything else in the world. I had never felt so close to another human being, and I looked forward to spending lots of time and exchanging many spankings with Lisa in the days, months, and years to come.

====================

Okay, so I guess it wasn't brief. So spank me! ;)

Unclespankrr

Re: Old School

Post by Unclespankrr » Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:06 am

lord but i would love to hear a part of maybe him over her bare legs cock held tight between as her brush does it work then her turn over his knee

UncleJohn

wildgrl90

Post by wildgrl90 » Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:05 pm

Hey no fair! You got "extra credit" at the end!! lol

Nice story.

I wish I had a cool middle school teacher, or even one that was remotely nice to look at. Seems the really cute male teachers and friendly female teachers are always assigned to elementary schools. The really cool teachers go to high schools to teach AP classes. And all the rest get mathematics, or middle-school duty in order to bonsai our brains and use Ortho-like intellectual pesticides to reduce our very existence to that of a weed.

Not that I'm bitter. :rolling eyes: I just wish I had better memories of middle school. :lol:

Tara

ct_switch

Post by ct_switch » Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:21 pm

LOL Thanks for the comment, Tara. I am glad you liked the story. Too bad about your schooldays... this lady was very cool... I just wish she had used the cane as more than just a prop!

...Now I want you to write more about your gymnastics, or I might have to put you over my knee! ...maybe I'll do that anyway! <evil grin>

Dave

ct_switch

Post by ct_switch » Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:24 pm

Thanks Uncle John, Glad you liked it!

Dave