Spank Poker (X-Men, M/f, cons. sex)

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
calliope_1

Spank Poker (X-Men, M/f, cons. sex)

Post by calliope_1 » Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:14 pm

Spank Poker
By calliope

“Your call darlin’, you gonna raise, stand or fold?” Logan drawled out to a very nervous Ororo. A very nervous and slightly chilly Ororo, in fact, since she was down to just her bra and panties, and doubted she would get a shot option from Wolverine if she lost to him again. No, he tended to prefer to put down those damn tick marks under her name on the “spank” pad.

Why on earth had she fallen for one of his “fun” ideas? “Must have been the eggnog” she thought blurrily to herself, as she tried to remember what cards she needed to win this hand.

“Stand” she finally declared, then watched in dismay as everyone around the table revealed poker hands that easily beat hers. Scott smirked, Logan grinned and Emma Frost, also known as the White Queen rolled her eyes and sighed. She was down to her one piece teddy, which didn’t matter much considering that it actually covered more of her than her White Queen outfit did. But that and a few pieces of jewelry were all that stood between her and disaster now, and it didn’t look like the guys would be the lowest two who would have to pay the real penalty at the end of the night.

“Shot, Swat or Strip” poker had been Logan’s idea for something special to do instead of their usual penny-ante five card stud. The four leaders of the X-Men and of Xavier’s school had been meeting up in Ororos loft above the old carriage house for a few weeks now for Friday night sessions. They were far enough away from the students and younger members of the team not to be overheard, yet not so far that they couldn’t be summoned quickly in an emergency.

“Rules are easy”, Logan had told them, “Lowest hand in a round has to pay a forfeit to the winner- the winner chooses whether they should remove an article of clothing, drink a shot or have a tally added to the spanking list here”.

“The WHAT!” Emma screeched, glaring at him

“Spanking list” he grinned, waving the pad of paper in front of her. “First person who wants to stop, or who runs out of clothing gets the first spanking by the winner, and the number two loser also gets her- ah, their bottom warmed up as well. C’mon Emma, don’t tell me the Ice Queen is afraid to risk her pretty little bottom after all the fights you have survived! You might even be in the top two and get to wallop on me or Stretch there.” he added, indicating Scott with a motion of his chin in his direction.

Scott leered at Emma in a challenging way while handing her another cup of well fortified homemade eggnog- the kind the students weren’t allowed to drink. The kind it wasn’t too smart to light a match around for that matter.

“You win on a fairly regular basis Emma, even with that collar on to keep you from peeking,” he said. Ever since that first poker session when her remarkable streak of good luck had been discovered to be due to her telepathy “accidentally” picking up when the others had a good hand she had agreed to wear a Genoshan collar to level the playing field for them all.

“It doesn’t sound all that bad,” Ororo said, sidling up to the Canadian and giving his bottom a fast squeeze as she added “Of course, you will have to wear a collar when I spank you, otherwise all I will do is hurt my hand and you won’t feel a thing thanks to your healing abilities.”

Wolverine jumped slightly as she groped him and growled “Keep that up and I won’t wait till ya lose to begin your spanking, darlin’”.

With 50 proof eggnog to break down any qualms, a bottle of Tully and a shot glass as preparation for the shot options, the four settled down to some serious cut throat poker.

Scott Summers, possessor of the world’s best poker face- one which was aided by the fact that no one could see his eyes behind those dark glasses- had won the most often. He had only removed his shirt, tie and undershirt and had 3 shots of whiskey thus far. Wolverine and Emma were swapping the number two spot with almost every hand, but poor Ororo had last place sewn up pretty firmly. If she could win ten hands in a row she might make it to number two, but it was looking bad for her. Never a great poker player, the alcohol was making things much worse. Still she hoped for another shot forfeit- anything but another tick mark to add to the eight already on the paper under her name!

Scott looked over at her, his eyes taking in the sight of her prettily blushing coffee colored cheeks until Emma kicked him in the shin beneath the table. He then picked up the nearly empty bottle, pretended to pour but stopped himself at the last minute and announced “Bra”.

While Logan laughed Ororo let her head thump down on the table, then reached back to pop open the back of her Fredericks of Hollywood Christmas Special red brassiere with marabou trim. Now only the matching panties were left, and one more loss would remove those as well.

“Shoulders back ‘ro, and no crossing yer arms now. I ain’t hiding my chest now am I?” laughed her lover as he transferred his unlit cigar from one side of his mouth to the other. He had to keep them unlit in the loft due to the tendency for short, pointed and extremely localized cloudbursts to appear over his head otherwise. ‘Ro didn’t like smoke around her plants.

“You’re so covered with fur it is like you are wearing a sweater!” The slightly embarrassed woman replied self-righteously. “There is no comparison to my chest!”

“Got that right sweetheart”, Logan chuckled, “and I sure as shootin’ wouldn’t have it any other way!”

“Nor would I”, Scott added, trying not to obviously ogle her beautiful bosom, “Vive la difference!”

Emma kicked him under the table again.

“Been getting language tips from the Cajun, Scotty boy?” Wolverine asked.

Ororo blushed and said with a big sigh, “Just deal the cards and get this over with”. While it was a little embarrassing, she knew she had nothing to be ashamed of and was secretly enjoying the reactions she was getting from the men.

Another hand, and this time it was Logan who lost his pants, preferring to keep his shoes and socks on. “Might need the traction if someone tries to make a run for it”, he said looking pointedly at the beautiful woman beside him. He removed his pants with a flourish, revealing silk boxers with a pattern of Tasmanian Devils and hearts all over it. Scott and Emma burst out laughing, and Ororo blurted out “They were supposed to be a joke you buffoon, I never thought you would wear them!” which made them all laugh harder.

“Seeing as you decided to wear my gift, I figured it would be rude not to wear yours, darlin’. Besides, I always kinda liked the feel of silk, keeps things cool and comfy down there.” He added with a randy grin. “Looking at you two lovely ladies, I need all the help I can get in that department about now.”

Both women did an interesting combination of blush and preen at this. The alcohol had them both feeling no shame and no pain…for now.

Another couple of tick marks for Ororo and Emma- ‘Ro was up to 10 and Emma had 7. Scott lost his watch and took a shot; Logan took double shots as he had all night- “Jest to make it fair for the rest of yez seeing as it takes so much to get me schnockered.” Not that he was particularly fond of Tullimore Dew, of course.

Three of clubs. Ten of clubs. Two of hearts, five of diamonds and a Jack of spades, and Ororo knew it was all over for her. She groaned as she showed her hand. Emma had narrowly lost to Wolverine and shrugged saying philosophically “It’s only ten swats, Wind Rider, and you won’t even notice it with all you had to drink.”

Wolverine cheerfully pulled Ororo over his lap as Scott did the same to Emma, grinning conspiratorially at each other across the table.

“Ten swats?” Wolverine asked as if surprised, while pulling out an egg timer he had hidden from view, “What made you think it would only be that many? Each of those marks is for a full minute, sweetheart.” And with that statement and to the sound of the girls shrieks at having been tricked (and at having been made immobile by two sets of battle-strengthened arms) the men set to spanking with a will.

Logan quickly hooked a finger into the back of those lacy little nothings he had so carefully chosen as his gift and slid them quickly down to Ororos knees, helping to keep them slightly immobile. He smiled down at her smooth, beautiful bottom, the color of coffee and cream that would soon have a bright red sheen to it as well.

Meanwhile Scott had not been slow in unsnapping the bottom of the White Queens teddy and flipping it up across Emma’s back to reveal her pure white buttocks tensed for the blows to begin. Her breasts had fallen out of the front of her skimpy outfit since it was not meant to be worn while suspended over a mans lap. They now pressed delightfully against his leg and bounced slightly as his hand came into contact with her bottom. He could feel, even though his pants, that her nipples were as hard as diamonds.

While a simple ten or seven spanks might have stung a little, a barrage of swats from the crest of the bottom to the back of the thighs was doing a lot more than just tingle! Squeals, kicks, and an impressive number of curses in at least six different languages quickly became the norm as the two women unsuccessfully fought paying their fines for losing the games.

Hands desperately tried to cover blazing bottoms but were quickly grabbed and pinned into the small of their backs. By four minutes the cursing had stopped and the women were trying to beg and plead for it to stop; by the time Scott had stopped at seven minutes Emma was crying softly, and Ororo was bawling by the time her full ten minutes were up.

The men carefully settled the sniffling women on their laps, red bottoms suspended within the space left open for them. Logan started to rub Ororos back, murmuring soothing words to her until she relaxed.

Emma had already recovered and had dried her eyes by the time Ororos spanking was over. Scott’s hand, which had started by helping to rub out the sting in her bright pink bottom, was starting to drift elsewhere as the “Ice Queen” began to obviously melt in his arms. Her body started molding itself to his as he started trying to distract her with a kiss. She was proving to be quite the distraction herself, at least to Scott, who was finding it very hard to maintain anything even resembling his normal composure against her enthusiastic response. As Logan and Stormy were finishing up, Scott fumbled to scoop up his and Emma’s scattered clothing as he stood up, still holding her in his arms. They left the loft for a bit of privacy in one of the lower unused rooms in the building, Emma whispering things in his ear that were causing him to blush as bright a red as his ruby glasses as they departed.

Wolverine left Storm face down across his knees until she realized that he had stopped spanking and was now rubbing her bottom and stroking her hair. He picked her up gently and held her close as she snuggled into his neck and shoulder, wiping her face with his discarded shirt.

“Meanie!”

“Yup”

“Rat fink!”

“That’s me.”

“Beast!”

“That’s the big blue dude who uses the twenty dollar words, has more fur than me.”

That comeback startled a surprised laugh out of Ororo, and she thumped his chest with her fist as she stated “That’s not what I meant and you know it! You tricked us; we didn’t know it was for whole MINUTES of spanks when we started!” Logan caught her hand and opened it with his thumb, kissing the palm and starting to work his way up it.

“Guess ya shoulda read the fine print then darling,” Logan replied with a chuckle as he nuzzled her neck and started to nibble, heading up to her ear and enjoying the way she was squirming in his arms at the sensations. “Forgive me?”

“No!” Ororo replied with as gasp as he nipped at her neck, his left hand kneading her breast, his right giving her aching bottom a good squeeze at her answer. He rolled her hardening nipple between his fingers as her right hand clutched at his shoulder.

“No?” He asked in a lilting cross between a purr and a growl. It’s deepness in tone sent delightful shivers down her back as he murmured into the nape of her neck.. She gasped again as he suddenly ducked his head to take her left breast in his mouth, sucking hard as she arched her back and moaned Logan’s large, strong hands held her where he wanted her as she writhed and threw her head back. Her long white hair caressed his bare torso and thigh as she tossed her head.

“May-maybe I’ll consider it” she moaned again.

“Consider, hmmmmm?” he purred around her nipple, the fingers of his left hand starting to pet her mound, his probing fingers eliciting another squeal from her as she let her legs relax and open in response.

“I-I’m- ok- I’m thinking about it real hard, ok?” She gasped, trying to evade and welcome his hands at the same time.

“That ain’t all that’s real hard darlin’”, Logan chuckled as he suddenly stood up with her in his arms and headed for the bed nearby. “Not by a long shot”.

“That’s Dazzlers boyfriend from Mojoworld, he’s working with the Exiles group now”, Ororo replied cheekily, reaching down to grab what Wolverine had really been referring to, and making him hurry to toss her down upon the bed.

In a second the boxers had hit the floor and Logan had hit the bed growling as Ororo giggled and parted her legs invitingly. The still strong ache in her bottom was ignored as she guided him into her, crying out in pleasure as he drove home. His face was in her hair, her neck, his lips seeming to devour wherever he could reach with his kisses.

As his tempo started to increase, he reached down and grasped her bottom, sending shooting sensations of pleasure and pain throughout her body. It made her howl as he, too, came with a roar, plunging deeply and feeling her muscles clench in orgasm around him. For a few seconds all was still, and then they both collapsed into each others arms on the bed, panting, eyes half lidded as they grinned at each other.

“Still considering darlin’?” he asked with a satisfied look on his face.

“Mmmmmm…we will see. I think I will need some more convincing first” she purred up at him. Logan looked startled for a second as he felt her muscles voluntarily clench around the semi-flaccid member still within her.

“I got all night to convince ya, love.” he replied, “Alllll night long”. He rolled over onto his back while keeping her happily impaled atop his shaft, and began to caress her breasts as she moved her hips to begin the next part of the eternal dance between a man and a woman.