getting caught looking at spanking pictures

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
ales

getting caught looking at spanking pictures

Post by ales » Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:19 am

I was bent over the pool table in my basement. My dad had caught me surfing spanking videos online. He had my moms sorority paddle in hand and the back of my sweats in the other. He yanked my sweats down to my ankles exposing my bare ass.
“This should teach you that spanking isn't fun.” he said to me.
WHACK!
“Uhn!” I grunted
WHACK!
“Ow!
WHACK!
“AHH!”
He got to ten whacks. My ass was on fire and I was crying. He didn't stop. The paddle kept abusing my ass. It hurt so bad.
WHACK!
“OW PLEASE...”
WHACK!
“AHHHAAA”
At fifteen whacks he stopped. I held my poor bottom in my hands.
“Let that be a lesson to you son,” he said as he went back upstairs.
I waited for a few minutes before I moved from my position. I went right to my room,my pants still below my ass, and grabbed my little league baseball bat, from back when I was 7. I carefully sneaked to my bathroom. I looked at my ass in the mirror.
My butt was bruised and blistered. Purple bruises were in the center and it was red outside of the purple. I gingerly touched a cheek and winced. It stung.
I was so turned on, I had never been spanked like that before. I grabbed the Vaseline and lubed my anus. I lubed the handle of the bat and pushed it into my ass. I looked in the mirror as I slid up and down on the bat. I loved seeing my bruised ass with the bat in it. I wanted to be spanked more.
I stroked my cock. Between stroking my cock, the bat in my ass, and the sting of my bottom I came real fast. It was the most intense orgasm I had ever had. I laid on the ground with the bat still in my butt, just thinking about my spanking and how sexy it was, it would've been better if it wasn't my dad though. I wanted to be spanked again. I decided to try and get in trouble next week. Enough time to let my bottom heal from the beating I got earlier.