my spanking story

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
ales

my spanking story

Post by ales » Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:18 am

It was a Saturday. John and Michelle weren't home, they were out getting groceries I didn't expect them to be home foe a few hours.
I had been living with them for a few months. John was a good friend of mine and Michelle was his live in girlfriend. I stayed with them because I had no where else to stay. John was strict with his rules. He was twenty 22, Michelle was 21, and I was 19. Being the youngest meant that either of them could punish me. And punishments meant harsh spankings and sometimes things in my bottom. But the rule was Michelle couldn't punish me with out John there.
Oh well, it was saturday and they were gone. I knew michelle had a good size dildo in her dresser. It was stiff, about 11 inches long and about 1.5 wide. It was black. I stripped off my clothes and grabbed some vaseline. I got a gob of vaseline on my index and middle fingers and started rubbing them around my anus and gently pushing them in. once my anus was throughly lubed I rubbed vaseline on the dildo. I stood it upright on the floor and crouched above it. Spreading my cheeks I slowly pushed it in. I felt the head press against my anus and slowly spread my anus open. It felt so good. My cock was hard and my ass felt like magic. I slid it all the way in and pulled it out again. I started bouncing up and down on it, fucking my tight ass.
I was fucking myself for about twenty minutes and I was really into it. I was lost in my fantasies. I was so absorbed in my day dreams and the feeling of the dildo in my ass that I hadn't noticed Michelle standing in the doorway. (she had come home early to start dinner)
“Alex!!”
I stopped, the dildo still in my butt, and I stared at her. She walked over and pulled me to my feet and ripped the dildo out of my bottom. She slapped my ass a few times hard.
“What are you doing with my dildo? Did I say you could use it? Look at your ass,” she said spreading my ass cheeks and looking at my lubed anus, “it looks like a slut ass. Oh, you're gonna get it! Come with me.”
She pulled me to the bed and laid me across her knees. My ass in the air.
Michelle was a petite brunette, with a gorgeous athletic body, nice breasts that were firm and round. She had an ass that made me hard thinking about it. She was absolutely beautiful. But she hit very hard.
She started spanking me, her hand alternating butt cheeks so both would be red. She grabbed her hairbrush off the nightstand. It was a big wooden hairbrush that she claimed was used on her as a kid. Now I was being spanked with it on a weekly basis.
I yelped as she continued to spank my poor little ass. My bottom felt like it was on fire. And it was getting worse. She continued spanking me till I broke down completely and cried. Hot tears rolled down my cheeks as she beat my bottom red. I was crying so hard I didn't notice that she had stopped.
“Get up you naughty little boy,” she demanded, “Go stand in the corner in the kitchen where I can keep and eye on you. And if you touch your bottom its gonna be the cane.”
She lead me to the kitchen, and put me in the corner near the stove. She went over to the counter and started cooking. My bottom was on fire from her spanking. I had many spankings from her and john. They even spanked me when company was over and invited the guests to spank me too! I thought about those spankings trying to keep from touching my roasting bottom.
Thirty minutes went by and Michelle came over to me and slapped my ass again.
“Come with me, you anal slut.”
She lead me to the living room. On the couch was the belt used only for spanking. It was black leather, about 2 inches wide and a quarter inch thick. It was folded over already and Michelle picked it up and shook it in my direction.
“Bend over the arm of the couch, Alex. And don't get out of position.”
I laid over the arm of the couch. My ass in the air, waiting.
SMACK!! the belt shattered my bottom. I yelped and burst into tears again. Michelle was ignoring my pleads and cries for her to stop. She kept beating me. I screamed and sobbed, told her I was sorry, and begged forgiveness. She wasn't having it, the belt continued to rain down.
“Michelle.”
Michelle stopped spanking me and turned to see John standing behind her. He was tall and well muscled. His hair was dark brown and his eyes were too. He was incredibly handsome and was very firm when it came to punishment.
“Alex stand up and stand over there. Michelle you know the rules. You are not to punish him with out me being here.”
“I know but I caught him with my dildo in his ass. I got angry. I'm sorry, baby.”
John looked at me, “I understand, honey. But you broke the rules. That means you need to be punished. Strip.”
Michelle gave no argument, she pulled off her top and jeans. She looked really sexy in just lace panties and bra. Those came off too.
John sat down on the couch, and patted his knee. Michelle knew the drill and laid across his knees, her ass in the air like mine had been. John raised his hand and brought it down hard on her ass. He beat her cute little ass red. Her bottom jiggled as he slapped it, she kicked and cried as he continued to lay down blows.
I smiled and my cock got hard. John saw and pointed at me, “Your next.”
I immediately looked down. I knew my ass would be bruised by then end of the night.
When Michelle's spanking was over she stood up and rubbed her sore ass.
“Michelle you know whats next go get it.”
Everytime after Michelle was spanked she would have to stay naked for the rest of the night (I did too) and john would put a large butt plug in her as well. Her ass looked so cute when it was bright red with a blue base of a butt plug sticking out between those perfect cheeks.
Michelle returned with the butt plug. John took it from her and looked at it.
“You already lubed it. Good girl. Bend over.”
Michelle bent over and put her hands on her knees. John spread her ass a bit with his right hand and put the butt plug to her anus with his left. He slowly pushed it in. Michelle winced as it spread her open. Once it was in John slapped her ass once more and told her to stand where I was.
“Alex come here,” he patted his knees as he instructed me. I laid across his knees. My already bright red bottom in the air. He spread my cheeks apart looking at my tight little hole. He touched my anus with a finger sending a shudder down my spine.
“You have lube around your hole, Alex,” he said inserting a finger in my ass, “you have been a very naughty boy. You will be very sorry..”
“Yes, sir,” I moaned, tears already swelling in my eyes.
I felt his large callused hand resting on my ass, he rubbed my bottom before he spanked me. Then I felt his hand leave my skin. And then connect again.
I yelped. And he picked up speed. Raining down blows on my ass fast and hard. It wasn't long before I was in tears again. My poor bottom was on fire.
I was sobbing uncontrollably, tears were running down my face, and my legs were kicking. The spanking seemed to last forever. Then suddenly it stopped. John stood me up and turned me to face him.
“You will never use anything of hers with out expressed permission, understood?”
I nodded through my tears.
“Good go stand next to Michelle.”
I went and stood next to Michelle. She had her hands cupped on her ass. She stared at my bottom, wide eyed.
John stood up, “both of you go to Alex's room. I will be in in half a hour.”
Michelle followed me up the stairs to my room and closed the door behind us. I laid down on my bed. My bottom in the air. I felt her touch my bottom gently.
“I love your ass when you're spanked.”
“Thanks.”
“You like mine?.”
She laid on her stomach next to me. She put my hand on her butt cheek. She directed my fingers to her tight little anus. I looked at her, confused, she nodded and closed her eyes.
“Go ahead.”
I slid my fingers in to her tight little hole. She sighed softly as I did so, and for the next thirty minutes I fingered her ass.
The door opened, and john stepped in. he was naked, all the muscles showing, he had some lube with him. He sat down on the bed and laid back.
“Michelle suck me hard.”
Michelle moved and started sucking his big cock. He was long and wide. She licked and sucked and kissed till he was standing straight up and down, hard as a rock.
“Alex put the pillows under your hips,” the pillows pushed my poor sore bottom in the air, “Spread your ass,” I felt lube in my anus, “you like things in your ass huh?”
“OHHH!”
I moaned as he shoved his cock deep in my ass.
“Oh god! Oh! Ahh!”
“Take it you bitch!”
Michelle laid on her stomach next to me, watching my get my tight ass stuffed. I looked at her, she smiled at me sweetly. I realized she had this happen to her ass too. She kissed her finger tips and touched my lips. I held the sheets tightly as johns cock rammed my ass. I felt his cock start to throb in my ass. Then I felt something warm in my ass. He was cumming in my butt.
“Oh! Ah! OH!” I moaned, wincing as he pushed deep into my ass.
Michelle sat up a bit and kissed me on the lips as John pulled out of my butt and smacked me again.
“Let this be a lesson to you, Alex. Michelle go get the other plug and plug him.”
Michelle left the room, the blue base of the butt plug sticking out of her sexy red ass. I knew that in a few moments my bottom would look the same, except with bruises. She came back with a large butt plug this one was red. John took it from her and lifted my hips up off the bed. He slid the plug in with ease, my ass was a bit loose from him fucking me. It plugged my butt so none of his cum came out.
“You will have that in for the rest of the night. Now you two will sleep in here tonight and you will remain naked. Michelle get down stairs and finish dinner. Alex lay back over my lap.”
“Are you gonna spank me again?”
“Not if you do as I say.”
I quickly laid across his lap, in the position I usually get spanked in. he grabbed the base of the butt plug and pulled it gently in and out of my butt. It felt really good. My cock got hard in between his thighs. I started pushing back in to the plug as he pushed it in. this caused my cock to rub his leg. It felt amazingly good.
“If you cum your gonna be spanked again after dinner,” John warned, I immediately stopped humping and tried to think of things unrelated to sex. It was useless, the plug hit the spot. I was gonna cum. I tried to hold it in. but it was no use. I came in ropes. All over johns leg. He stopped fucking me with the plug and slapped my ass.
“Michelle will spank you after dinner. And the Gregory's are coming over for dinner. Now go stand in the kitchen corner.”
John left and I stayed on the bed for a few minutes before going to the corner.
The Gregory's were another couple who lived a few doors down the street. They knew the rules of our house and had spanked both me and michelle on several occasions. Once while John and Michelle vacationed in Florida the Gregory's babysat me. I was paddled almost everyday for two weeks, naked the entire time, and humiliated when they spanked me infront of their pool boy and twenty year old daughter. Especially, when Jacob bent me over the pool chair with my ass facing her and used his belt on me before fucking me.
Jacob and Linda Gregory were a couple in their early thirties. Jacob was very handsome, he was a professor at a private boys school were spanking was the most common punishment. Linda was a drop dead beautiful redhead. She was a psychologist, who occasionally gave therapeutic spankings in her office.
The door bell rang and John, now dressed in shorts and a t-shirt, answered. Mark and Linda were there. Jacob was wearing a black t-shirt and jeans. Linda was wearing a skimpy sundress that clung to her sexy body showing her curves.
As they entered the kitchen they saw my bright red ass with butt plug poking out of it. I heard Linda giggle.
“He really does have a spankable bottom, honey.”
“I know, baby. Remember spanking him in front of Lisa? I bet she thinks of it whenever she sees him. She always had a thing for him. I know I enjoyed it.”
John laughed, he had heard about it. Michelle had too, she had rubbed lotion on my blistered ass when she got home.
“Oh look , Jacob. Michelle earned herself one too.”
“I have to tell you, John your girl here has a great ass. Dont you agree honey?”
“Yes. I love when I get to spank her.”
“Well, Michelle hasn't earned herself one for after dinner. But Alex has. He came while I massaged him with a butt plug. All over my leg.”
“Well, we would be delighted to give him a spanking. Better not let him eat with us though. His spanking will be long and very hard.”
“Okay. Alex, go to your room and wait for us to call you.”
“No, no. John,, I love looking at his bottom. Its so cute when its all red. Have him lie across this chair next to me so I can look at it through out dinner.”
“Alex you hear Linda. Do as she says.”
I walked over to the table next to Linda. I laid down on the chair, my hands on the floor, my bottom pointed toward her. I felt her caress my bottom.
“Oh, my. The heat coming off it I amazing. You really beat him.”
She slapped the butt plug sharply.
“AHH!” I yelped.
“he still makes those cute noises,” Jacob observed, “Like this one boy I spanked yesterday. He yelped and squirmed as I paddled his ass. He had a nice ass too. I had him bare it for me. I saw that he had a tight ass. Looked like it had been fucked though. So I asked him about it. He confessed that he liked getting it in the ass. So I took so liberties with him.”
The rest of dinner went on in this fashion. Everyone was looking at my ass. I knew my next spanking was gonna leave me bruised and sobbing. I was also pretty sure I was gonna get fucked again. Though I was sure it was gonna be Jacob.
Every so often during dinner, Linda would reach over and touch my ass or, push the butt plug deeper. At the end of dinner she pulled the plug out and Johns cum ran out.
“Oh, my. John, honey, You fucked him too, I see. ”
John smiled. Linda ran her finger over my anus and rubbed me. I felt her finger push into my ass. Slowly she began massaging my anus and prostate. I moaned and squirmed in the chair.
“Oh, he likes it,” Jacob chuckled, “I think we should start this spanking of his.”
John grinned, “Yes. Everyone to the living room.”
We all stood and moved to the living room. John and michelle sat on the love seat and Jacob sat on the couch. Linda sat in the chair meant for spankings. I stood in the middle of the room waiting to be told what to do. Linda told me.
“Turn around and bend over,” I did, “I want to see your ass and decide what I want to do to it.”
she sat for a moment looking at my bum and then she stood up and crossed to the fire place. Above the fire place was the cane. It was a long flexible piece of bamboo.
Linda swished it through the air.
“this will do. Bend over the couch.”
I bent over the couch. I felt the cane tapping my bottom gently...SWISH CRACK!
“AHHH!”
SWISH CRACK!!
“OWWW!”
more strokes rained on my poor bottom. I screamed and cried. Linda just kept beating me, while everyone looked on.
“Jacob, honey, would you like a go?”
“Sure.”
Linda passed the cane off to her husband and the beating continued. I was sobbing and pleading for it to stop. After several minutes of caning me Jacob stopped.
“Hey, john. Mind If I have a go at his ass?”
“go ahead.”
Linda rubbed her hands over my ass, “look at those welts. They're gorgeous.”
I heard Jacob unzip his pants and pull them down. Linda sat in front of me and spread my ass apart for him. His cock pushed into me. Deep into me.
“Oh! Oh yeah,” I moaned.
Jacob pushed in and out fast and hard. It hurt my sore ass but felt good at the same time. It took him about 25 minutes to cum in me. I felt him throbing in my ass. Then he pulled out, slapping my ass as he did so.
The Gregorys left soon after and the butt plug reinserted in my butt. John gave me and michelle one last hand spanking before he sent us to bed. Just hard enough for us to have tears.
We went to bed laying on our stomachs after rubbing lotion on each others bottoms.
The next week.

“Alex come here with the lemonade,” Lisa called from her chair beside the pool. She was the Gregory's daughter. I was staying with them while Michelle and John went to a friends place in Florida for the spring.
Lisa had long brown hair, a tanned athletic body and eyes that melted me. She smiled at me as I brought the lemonade over.
The Gregory's had dressed me in an apron and nothing else.
“You won't be needing it. You ass will be on constant display and always be accessible for punishment and pleasure,” Linda, Lisa's mom, had said.
I placed the tray on the table next to Lisa's chair. She lay there sunning herself wearing only a bikini. The pool boy was cleaning the pool and she was waiting for him to finish before she went swimming.
“Here it is, Miss Lisa.”
“Good boy. Now turn around and let me see your ass.”
I turned around my bare ass displayed for her to see. I felt her put her hands on my cheeks and spread them exposing my anus. She touched it with a finger gently pushing on my tight hole.
“You're tight again. Surprising after the fucking daddy gave you.”
“Yes, Miss Lisa.”
“I love watching you get fucked! When daddy spanks you...oh, the noises you make!”
She patted my ass, “Turn around.”
I turned.
“Daddy says you think I'm pretty. Do you?”
“Yes, Miss Lisa.”
“Hmm, did you know he used to spank me?”
“Yes, Miss Lisa.”
“How do you know?”
“I watched a few of them from the window, Miss Lisa.”
She looked at me with an astonished look on her face, “Well, I never. You naughty boy. Turn around, place your hands on the other chair.”
I turned and bent over placing my hands on the chair. She stood behind me.
Her hand slapped my ass hard. She continued spanking me till I felt my bottom was burning.
The door to the house opened and Jacob stepped outside. He was dress in swim trunks and flip-flops.
“What you doing, honey?”
Lisa waved, “Spanking Alex's cute butt.”
“Ok.”
He walked down and looked at my ass.
“You have hands like your mother. Get up and go inside. Help with dinner.”
“Yes, sir,” I said as I stood.
He slapped my ass as I left.
“Hey, Josh,” he called to the pool boy, “Come here.”
I watched him pull down Josh's shorts and start fingering his ass before I went inside.
Linda was busy cooking. I told her I was there to help cook and she busied me peeling potatoes. I peeled a potato and put it in a large bowl and continued till all the potatoes were done. Once the bowl was filled I made to move over to Linda to ask what to do next. My apron was under the bowl and sent it crashing to the floor.
Linda turned and glared at me, “Pick them up and wash them. I'll deal with you after.”
Once I finished with my chore. Linda had me bend over the table, my ass facing outside so that Jacob and Lisa could watch when they looked in. Linda held her large cooking spoon in her hand.
She began spanking me with it. I yelped and pleaded. Tears welled up in my eyes and started to fall. I squirmed and pleaded, but to no avail.
The timer went off and Linda went to check it. She walked back over to me, “Go stand in the corner.”
I stood in the corner as they ate. They all talked about my red ass for awhile.
“I spanked him with my serving spoon. It works very nicely, as I am sure you recall Lisa.”
“I do, mom,” Lisa said with the air of an annoyed teen, “Is he gonna be spanked more after dinner?”
“Yes.”
“Can I spank him, mom? Like you used to spank me.”
“No, of course not.”
“But, I only get to slap him with my hand. I want to make him squirm and plead like you do. Please, mommy?”
“Well, alright. But your father and I get to finish him. You can watch.”
“Thank you mommy.”
I heard chairs scrape the ground and dishes being cleared. Lisa came over and grabbed me and pulled me to the living room.
“Lie on the couch,” I laid down on my stomach, “good, stay there!”
She left the room and returned several minutes later with a large strap.
She held it reverently, “I haven't seen this in years.”
“You haven't felt it in years too. You want to feel it again too,” Jacob said from his easy chair.
“Maybe later, daddy.”
“Lisa, dear, we are waiting.”
“Yes, mom.”
Lisa raised the strap above her head and brought it down on my bare ass with all her might. I yelped. Again and again she brought it down. I yelped and kicked every time. My bottom was on fire. I cried and pleaded with her. But she ignored me.
“Lisa, that's enough dear.”
Lisa stopped, she was breathing heavily, sweat beaded on her body. The bottoms of her bikini wet with excitement.
“I think we should let Lisa decide what his punishment is for today,” Jacob said from his seat. His trunks bulged in front. Lisa went over to him and touched the bulge.
“Thanks, daddy. I want to see you fuck him. And cum on him.”
Jacob stood and pulled off his trunks. His large cock stood straight and hard.
“Get on your hands and knees on the ground, “Lisa said sitting on the coffee table.
I got down She licked her fingers and rubbed my anus. Linda lubed Jacobs dick with her own saliva. Lisa Held my ass open as he slid in me. His cock filled my ass. I moaned. It felt good.
“Oh, he is a little slut,” Lisa cooed.
Jacob started thrusting in and out of me hard and fast. I moaned and cried as he did so. I felt him start to throb and he pulled out, spurting cum all over my ass. Lisa laughed and rubbed the semen around on my ass with her hands.
“Mom, can you give him your old hairbrush?”
“Of course. Its in the drawer there.”
Lisa reached into the drawer on the coffee table and lifted out a large wooden hairbrush. She smile as she looked at it.
“Last time you spanked me with this was when you caught me smoking.”
“You screamed and cried for an hour.”
“Yeah.”
Lisa handed the brush to Linda who pulled me over her knees. She didn't hesitate to beat my bottom senseless. I screamed and cried. She spanked me for an eternity. When she was done she slid the handle into my ass.
“Get up,” she commanded, “Kneel on the easy chair.”
I went over to the chair and sat on my knees. Jacob turned the chair around so I was facing the couch. He then went and sat on the couch.
Lisa went over to him and whispered in his ear, “I want to feel the strap again. Please daddy?”
“Okay baby.”
Lisa pulled off her top and bottom. And laid down on her stomach like I had. Jacob picked up the strap. He swung it high and brought it down.
“Uhg!” Lisa grunted
It landed again.
“AH!”
Again.
She screamed. Again it landed, She began squirming on the couch. She yelped and screamed. I watched excited, my dick growing hard. Lisa's ass as bright red and she was crying and squirming. Her spanking lasted ten minutes.
She stood and hugged Jacob, “Thanks, daddy.”
Linda looked at my cock, “You're not the only one who enjoyed it.”
Lisa walked over and looked at my cock too. She grabbed it and began stroking it. I shuddered as she touched me. I began humping her hand.
Linda slapped my ass hard, “That's enough. Alex go up to your room.”
As I walked past she slapped my ass again. I went and laid down on my bed. Thirty minutes later Lisa walked in, still naked from her spanking. She held a butt plug in her hand. She strode toward my bed and sat down next to me. She spread my ass and slid the butt plug in, it was lubed already.
“Roll over. I want to have some fun.”
I rolled over and she began touching me, making me hard again. She straddled me and spread her own ass. She guided my cock to her tight hole and sat down. Pushing me inside her.
“Oh yeah. I want to use you.”
She began moving up and down on my dick. She moved quickly moaning and licking her lips. I felt myself start to cum. She smiled as I throbbed in her.
When I was done, she got off and laid next to me. She reached around and rubbed her anus. When she brought her hand back n front of her it was covered in my cum. She smiled at me.
“We need to do that more often.”
She kissed me and then left the room.