Home Late

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
madammegan

Home Late

Post by madammegan » Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:28 am

My name in Rebecca Ann Ryder and I am a spankaholic....
Okay not really but I got your attention. Really I am an extremely happily married woman who enjoys a domestic discipline marriage with my wonderful husband, Marcus William Ryder. He is the love of my life and I cannot imagine spending a day without him. Mark and I have been married for 7 years now and we have been partaking in Domestic discipline for the last 5 years. Neither of us have much experience before this but we are finding our way along.
Today I came home right after school so that I could get ready to go out. Mark had promised to take me to dinner and a show and I wanted to dress up a bit for him. I showered, shaved and then put on my red dress Mark loves. I did my hair up in a twist and put on more makeup then I usually wear. I expected Mark home about 5:30 so I was ready to go by 5:20. I sat at the table and was working on a few things for school while I waited. I kept checking the clock, I was starting to get frustrated that at 5:50 he was still not home and had not called. I picked up the phone and called him, I got his voice mail which means one of two things, he either got stuck out on a call or he forgot to turn his phone on. For his sake I hope it is the first one.
By 6:45pm I still had not heard from him and we had missed our reservation I was starting to get worried. It is not like Mark at all to not call me unless he is stuck on a call. This is the only part of him being a police officer I don't like. I never know if he's okay until he calls or comes home. Inside I am starting to panic and I just need to know that he's okay. I move to stand by the window to watch for him, I hate not knowing. Finally, about 20 minutes later, Marks car pulls into the drive way. I take a deep breath and wait for him to come in; at least I know he’s okay.
Mark walks in all casual, takes one look at me and his jaw drops. He asks “baby why are you all dressed up?” I give him a look and said let me ask you something first, where have you been since work? He said “I’ve been out with the guys having dinner and a few drinks, didn't you get my message?” NO I did not get your message where did you leave it? I asked. He said I left it for you on your phone. I get my phone off and show him no messages. He started to back pedal and say well I thought I did. I shook my head and said “We have 2 rules we follow without fail, one be truthful and two never make the other one worry, and Damn it I have been worried thinking you were out on a bad call somewhere, and why the heck did you not answer your phone?” “Well I did not hear it in the bar” was all he had to say. I refuse to blow up so I point to the corner and just say go and wait for me. “Baby please, no please don't make me do that I didn't mean to upset you”, he stammers out I told him “Tough you missed our special night out, you lied to me and now you are arguing with me, you are in trouble and can deal with it.”
I am so frustrated and upset I disappear into our bedroom to change and clam down a bit. We do not spank each other when upset. When I return downstairs I call Mark to me and tell him I am extremely disappointed in his behavior and I will punish him for it. Mark nods and says yes Ma'am, knowing he is in too deep to get out. I tell him the first part of his punishment can be to make me dinner since I have been waiting for a nice dinner tonight. Mark heads off to the kitchen and I sit at the table watching him work and thinking about how to deal with his behavior. Once Mark has served me dinner (lucky for him it was perfect) I send him back to the corner while I eat. When I am done eating I call him out of the corner and tell him to clean up the kitchen and then go to family room and prepare himself and the room for a spanking. He asks what implements to lay out and I tell him I will take care of that part.
Once I see that Mark has headed to the family room, I go in the kitchen and pull out a surprise for Mark. As of late we have been discussing ways to pump up our spanking and punishment sessions. One way I have thought to do this is to buy a new implement every once in a while. Today's surprise implement is a new wooden spoon. We have a spoon we use frequently but this new one has a hole right in the middle, which should give it a nice sting. I head to the family room to see if Mark has prepared himself and the room the way I like them. I find Mark standing in the corner in a t-shirt and nothing else, which is our rule. I also find that pillows have been placed on one side of the couch in case they are needed. Mark has done well.
I sit on the edge of the couch and call Mark to me. He walks to me head lowered and very submissively. When he reaches my side I tell him to lie over my knee. He does so without hesitation. I then ask Mark to tell me why we are here. He tells me we are here to deal with his misbehavior. I then tell him to tell me what misbehavior specifically. He says he has broken a few rules today and knows he should be punished for them. I tell him to state the rules he has broken. He then says, I am to call if I am going to be late. I am never to lie, and though it is not a rule, I forgot about our plans this evening and went out with the guys instead.
I rub my hand over Mark's bare butt and tell him I was so worried and upset when he was so late and I could not get a hold of him. I am also greatly disappointed that we missed this special evening out. Out of everything though, I am most angry with him because he tried to lie to me about leaving me a message. I explain to him that for each offense he will receive a different implement. For not calling and causing me to worry, he will receive the hand, for missing our night out, he will receive the hairbrush and finally for attempting to lie to me he will revive the spoon, little does he know it is the new spoon.
Without any warning I begin to apply my hand to his bare butt. I start lecturing him about respect and the way you treat your wife. I tell him that no matter what you never allow me to worry that you’re okay or not. If you are going to be late, call. All the time I am lecturing my hand is falling rapidly over both cheeks and sit spots. I cannot believe you didn't call me Mark. Smack, Smack, Smack! I work over his backside until my hand hurts and his butt is a deep pink. Mark was wiggling and whining about how sorry he is and how he won’t do it again. I let him know that I know he won’t do it again when I am done with him.
I lean over and pick up the hairbrush. I tap the brush on Mark's butt and tell him to hold still or I will use my leg to hold his legs down. Crackkkkkkkkkkkkk, Crackkkkkkkkk I bring the hairbrush down several times on Marks backside without saying a word. After about 20 cracks I stop and run my hand over his butt and feel the fire. Mark is holding still and trying hard to resist the urge to kick. I can tell he is sorry but he needs to be punished so I continue with another set of 20, on the sit spots this time. By number 10 Mark is whining and kicking his legs. I give him one more warning to hold still. He immediately gets himself under control. I finish the last ten cracks with the brush then inform Mark he gets 2 extra for kicking. I apply one crack to the back of each thigh. At that Mark yelps and throws his hands back to rub his thighs. I take hold of Mark hand and put it in the small of his back. I then lecture him about holding position during a spanking and how he knows better.
After a few minutes of letting Mark relax, I rub the new spoon over his butt. He looks back and sees the large spoon with the whole in it and begins to beg me not to use it. I ask him if he did or did not try to lie to me about being late and leaving me a message. He hangs his head and admits he lied and that he knew better. I raise the spoon up and bring down solidly on Mark’s right cheek and then the left. I repeat it 15 times on each cheek all the while holding Mark’s hand in the small of his back. After I have completed those strikes, Mark is wincing and I can see a few tears running down his cheeks. I know he is sorry and that he won’t do it again anytime soon, so I lay the spoon down and rub my hand over his butt.
I let Mark lay over my knee for a while and I rub my hand gently over his now very red behind. “I love you Mark”, I whisper as I rub. After a minute or two he looks up at me and says I love you my Becca. I smile at him and say “You are forgiven my love, now recover and come to bed with me.” We head up stairs to our room and spend the rest of the evening in each other’s arms.
I know this will not be the last time I spank Mark but I hope for his sake it will be for this reason at least for a while!