Hair Brush Diet

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
fspanksm

Hair Brush Diet

Post by fspanksm » Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:48 am

I was over my wife's knee getting a dose of the hairbrush. Nothing unusual about that except normally she gives me a few spanks, then gives my bottom a rest for a few seconds, and then continues. Yes it would end up hurting but was never unbearable. This time was different. This time was for real. This time she was bringing the hair brush down hard and quick. I had no idea at the start of the spanking what was going on. As the spanking progressed I could hear, between my increasingly urgent yelps and protest, that she was fed up of me getting fat and that she was going to help me loose weight with the help of "The Hairbrush Diet" Eventually she stopped spanking me, pushed me off her knees onto the floor. Later I realized it had only been a minute but boy did it seem longer.
"Read this and sign it if you know what’s good for you" she said throwing a piece of paper at me as she left the room.
It was a minute or two before I could read it, I had the more urgent problem of soothing the fire in my bottom and anyway there were tears welling up in my eyes. Once I had recovered my composure I read the note.

The Hairbrush Diet Agreement

This is an agreement between you, who needs to loose weight, and your partner, who wants to help you loose weight.
You will be weighed every Friday morning. If you have lost weight you will be able to choose a sexual activity/fantasy for the week end.
If you have stayed the same weight you will receive a one minute spanking equivalent to the trial one just administered. If you have gained weight you will receive a two minute spanking, double your trial one, with the intensity increased further if you have gained more than a pound.

Spankings will be administered on a Friday night, or as soon as possible after. They will all follow the same process.

After dinner you will strip naked and clear away all of the dishes, clear the kitchen and any other chores your partner wishes. Then you will put a chair ready in middle of the floor; get the hairbrush ready and some handcuffs or ties. You will call your partner who will cuff or tie your hands behind you and put you in a corner to contemplate you fate. When your partner is ready they will take up position on the chair, you will then take position over their knee and the punishment spanking will take place. No mercy will be shown as it’s for your own good. The spankings will be strictly timed, one minute for no weight loss, two minutes for weight gain. After the spanking, you will be sent to bed with the cuffs still on to prevent any masturbation. Later when your partner comes to bed you will be uncuffed and if they wish you will give them sexual satisfaction by any means they wish, but will not be allowed any satisfaction yourself. This ends your punishment.

I agree to the above and I understand that my partner will carry out the punishment spankings properly but lovingly to help me loose weight and improve my health and that there will be no safe word.

Do I dare sign it? I had just had one hell of a spanking I could not imagine having a two minute dose if I put on weigh…but I suppose that’s the point.

smartbottom1

Re: Hair Brush Diet

Post by smartbottom1 » Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:41 am

Of course you need to agree.

Unclespankrr

Post by Unclespankrr » Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:01 am

Now I would sign it but say one more thing

I want to be spanked for any wrong doing in the eyes of my partner

John

hairbrushedhubby

Post by hairbrushedhubby » Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:49 pm

What is there to think about? Your wife is showing how much she loves you, and in your case it is no gain, no pain.

redbottomrose46

Post by redbottomrose46 » Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:17 pm

I have just entered into something like this as well, as I was told by my doctor that I need to loose weight.
Yes you should sign it. Your wife is showing you how much she loves and cares about you. By spanking you, your wife is giving you the motivation to loose weight.

maturewoman

Post by maturewoman » Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:24 pm

I'd sign that agreement in a heartbeat. Then I'd go to work and gain 20 pounds -- lol