My First Adult Spanking

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
lastfrntr

My First Adult Spanking

Post by lastfrntr » Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:11 am

Her head was swimming. It all happened so fast. The dark, the ice, the flash of red eyes as she swerved to miss the moose bounding up over the guardrail, her heart was in her throat. Narrowly missing the moose, sending her car into a spin, her vehicle came to a stop peculiarly perched hanging over the edge of the road.

When she started breathing again, her eyes scanned the mountainside below through the angle of headlight beams. ‘How could this happen to me right now?’ her mind screamed! Just that morning she had dropped her husband off at the airport for a business trip. She was only making a quick trip down the mountain to get gas and pick up a couple things from the store. She hadn’t even worn a coat. She was just going from the warm house, to the warm car, into the warm store and back again.

Panic began to set in. Think. No quick moves. All it would take would be for one car to come over the hill on their way down the mountain; they wouldn’t see her until it would be too late. They would hit their brakes, sliding right into her. One tap is all it would take. Think. Think. Think. She would have to call her next-door neighbor. He was the only one close enough to make it in time. She knew he cared for her family and they could count on him for anything – she just wished she didn’t have to. They had been neighbors for years, but she had always felt uneasy around him. He was a quiet man, but almost scarily so. It was easy to tell the wheels in his mind were continually turning. Little did she know just how they turned…

Delicately, she reached into her pocket for her cell phone. Her fingers shook as they tried to dial his number. Oh why hadn’t she put his number on speed dial??? Was she shaking from the predicament she was already in, or the predicament she could feel she was about to find herself in?

He answered on the second ring. His voice sent a jolt of adrenalin through her body. She hadn’t even finished telling him what had happened before he was out the door. Waiting for his arrival, all time seemed to stop. Snow began to fall, flake by flake, melting as it landed on the windshield.

The ‘rescue’ was an event in itself – only seen through the narrow view of her rear view mirror. She could see the red glow of flares being set, headlights, and dark figures casting shadows in front of headlights. Later she learned the road had to be closed to allow the truck to pull her car back. Neighbors who happened upon the ‘accident’ first were the ones who helped stop, then later, direct the traffic.

Once her car had been pulled free, and was deemed in fine condition to drive, she breathed a heavy sigh of relief. Her husband wouldn’t need to find out! She just wanted to go home, have a stiff drink and go to bed.

That is when her neighbor came up to her window. “Are you okay to drive?” he leaned down to the window to ask. “Yes, I can make it home.” She shakily replied. “I will be right behind you,” he said in a deep, subdued tone.

As she drove back up the mountain, her mind was running wild. Adrenalin was pumping. He does live one driveway passed hers, so it was no surprise that he would be ‘right behind her,’ but it was the way he said it, and the look on his face. She had an uneasy feeling in the pit of her stomach. Pulling into her driveway, she prayed she could drive into the detached garage, close the door, make it across the yard to the house, and in the front door before he got near.

Looking in her rearview mirror, she saw his truck slowing at the top of the driveway. Probably just checking to make sure she made it in okay. ‘Faster, faster!’ echoed in her mind. Her car eased into the garage. She parked, reached into the seat next to her to grab what she needed to take into the house, turned, opened the car door, got ready to step out, when she saw his shoe. ‘How had he gotten there so fast?’ her brain was trying to process… He held the door open with one hand, while reaching for her with the other. She had no choice but to take his hand. As he guided her out of the car, she found his grip on her hand uncomfortable. Once out, she tried to pull her hand away, but he took hold of her wrist. Then he put out his other hand, nodding his head toward the keys she was holding. Panic set in. She had to keep him out of the house! “I really want to thank you for rescuing me tonight – I don’t know what I would have done without you!” She stammered. “I am safe in my own garage now, I can make it to the house on my own. Thank you again,” she tried to twist her arm away from his grasp. His grip was firm. He arched his eyebrow and nodded again toward her hand containing the keys. He continued to hold his hand out, palm up. Reluctantly, she surrendered the keys. Without a word, he released his grip, and began toward the house. She followed apprehensively behind.

Once inside the house, she prayed he would just make sure she was safe, then leave. “Okay, so here I am, in my house, safe and sound…” She rambled. “I can take it from here.” She forced herself to act as normal as possible. Taking her shoes off, she noticed he was following suit. Fear started enveloping her. “I would really not be good company tonight. I am just going to clean up and go to bed.” She heard the click of the front door being locked. This could not be happening!

“We need to talk.” His calm voice commanded. “Do you have any idea how much danger you were in tonight?” He stepped toward her. She stepped back, the hairs rising on the back of her neck. (In her mind, this was just like a scene from a movie!) As he continued to take even steps toward her, and she backward, she felt like the lion’s prey. When she was backed against the wall, she abruptly turned away, and hastily set off for the kitchen. Obviously whatever talk he felt was needed would be happening before he would leave her alone. She needed some some water. As she was running the water from the tap, she asked over her shoulder if he would like a glass.

Before she could even get her own glass filled, he was somehow right beside her again, whispering in her ear. “Put the water down. You will not be needing it right now.” He walked around the breakfast bar, to the kitchen table, and pulled out a chair. “Come HERE, Stacy.” Her mind froze. Her feet froze. The hairs were raised on her arms and neck. “NOW, Stacy!” Trying to calm herself, she took a deep breath. It didn’t work. She was literally frozen to the spot. “I do NOT like to repeat myself,” his voice was stern, his temple pulsating. Slowly she made her way from the kitchen to the dining room. Assuming the pulled out chair was a polite gesture for her, she headed that way. As she shuffled closer, he sat himself in the chair.

That was when the reality began to set in. She stopped. Her face went flush, her heart raced. She felt trapped.

“Do not make me come get you, Stacy.” He had a smug grin on his face. “It will only add to what you are about to receive.”

‘About to receive???’ What did he mean by that?

With great trepidation, she took another step forward. He stretched his hand out to her, again, leaving her no choice but to take it. Almost immediately, she felt herself tumbling forward, as he pulled her down across his lap. This could NOT be happening!!!

“Do you realize the jeopardy you put yourself in tonight, young lady?” She could hear and feel the first smack, almost simultaneously. The burning sensation sent a jolt through her body. “Stop it! What are you doing???” she yelled.

SMAAACK! “Going out alone at night…” SMAAACK! … “in the cold and darkness of Alaska…” SMAAACK!... “With NO coat!” SMAAACK…SMAAACK…SMAAAACK… “And less than a quarter of a tank of gas!!!” SMAAACK…SMAAACK…SMAAACK…SMAAAACK!!! “Anything could have happened – and it did!” SMAACCK! SMAACCK!! SMAAACCKK!!! “Do you know how many people you inconvenienced tonight?” SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK!

“OWWWW” She cried as his hand began raining down steady slaps on both of her cheeks. Her legs kicked furiously. “I didn’t think that would happen!” SMAAACK! His hand continued it’s steady beat. “STOOPPP! IT HURTS!!!! I AM SORRY!!!!” The barrage continued. “YOU CAN’T DO THIS TO ME!!!” She reached her hand back to protect her backside. He grabbed her hand, easily holding it to the small of her back while his other hand continued its assault. SMAAACK, SMAAACK, SMAAACK, SMAAACK!!! “NOOOOOO – PLEEAASSEEE STOP!!! SMAAACK…SMACK…SMACK…SMACK… alternating between each burning cheek.

“I WON’T DO IT AGAIN!!!” She pleaded. Just as suddenly as it began, the spanking stopped. He gently lifted her to a standing position.

“I don’t think you have really learned your lesson yet,” he said coyly as he unzipped her jeans. “No! Don’t! What are you doing???” She cried grabbing for her jeans. In one swift motion, he yanked them down to her knees, positioning her bent over the table. “Stay leaned over the table. Do not move until I give you permission.”

SMAAACKK! She tried to reach back to defer the blows. “Put your hands on the table,” he demanded. SMAAACCK! The pain seared through her. She pulled her hands away.

The next thing she heard was the unmistakable sound of his belt being unbuckled, followed by the soft swish as it cleared each belt loop.

The tears began to flow. She was petrified. She new her bottom could take no more! “No, really, I get it! I have learned my lesson! I will NEVER leave home without a coat and I will always keep my tank at least half full!!!” she babbled. Through the mirror in the adjacent kitchen, she could see as he doubled the belt in his hand. “Please donnn’ttt….” The swish through the air gave a second’s notice of the impending eruption – the pain was like an exclamation point to the sound. “YOOOWWWW!!! Her body shot up, trying to break free. She was no match for him. “You have just added five.” He said gently but firmly pushing her back down. “If you don’t want to make this any worse, I suggest you follow directions to not move until I give you permission!”

“NOOOOO!!!! STOPPPPP!!!!” She pleaded. “You are going to kill meeee!!!!” The belt swished through the air. Thwaaap! Thwaaaap! THWAAAP!!! “OWWWWWIEEEEE!!!” THWWWAAAAPPPP!!!! “NO MORE!!!!! PLEAAASSEE!”

Tears flowed freely. She prayed she could just make it through the end. She lay her head down. Her body was limp. She could fight no more. The last few lashes were met with no resistance. And then it was over.

He let her lay there a few minutes, gently rubbing her back. Her sobs continued to escape, even as her body began to relax. After awhile, he pulled her up from the table. He was met with no resistance. She had no fight left in her. He sat back down in the chair, pulling her carefully onto his lap. This time she was upright.

“I hope you have learned your lesson here tonight.” His gentle voice broke through her numbed state. She vigorously nodded her head, setting off an entirely new round of tears. Holding her gently, he calmly stated, “I can’t hear you.”

“Yes - Yes, I’ve learned!”

“What have you learned, Stacy?”

Flashing through her mind was ‘to never call you!’ but what came out of her mouth, “To always be prepared.”

“And?”

She thought… and what? “And?” she repeated.

“What else did you learn?”

Her bottom ached and her mind was numb. “To be prepared for anything?”

SMACK! Went his hand on her seat. “Specifically?” SMACK! SMACK!!

“No! Please stop!” She cried. “I realize I put my life at risk tonight! I learned to never go out in the winter without a coat! I learned to never let my gas tank fall below half a tank and I learned that I do not like spankings!”

“Watch yourself,” he growled in her ear. “You are treading on thin ice. Are you sure you have learned your lesson?”

“More sure than I have ever been!” She tried to push off of his lap, but he held her secure. Really this was not the man she wanted comforting her right now. She just wanted to get away. She was mortified with embarrassment.
“Go to the corner.” His voice calmly demanded as he stood her up in front of him.

“What???”

Before she could even turn toward the corner, he was up, taking her by the wrist, situating her in the corner. “I told you earlier that I do NOT like to repeat myself. I suggest next time you follow my direction immediately – with no question.” He pressed her nose in the corner. “No rubbing. Hands on your head.” She could feel his breath on her ear. “You are to think about why you are here.”

Tears rolled down her face. ‘Damn him!’ she thought as she felt his eyes boring into the back of her. She was sure he was getting an eyeful of her radiating bottom. ‘When will he leave?’ Her arms soon began to ache. How stupid could she have been? She really could have died! She may never have been able to see her husband or children again. All for being careless… all for being in a rush… all for what? She was sure she could guarantee this was a mistake she would never make again. This night would be a vivid reminder of what happens when one takes stupid risks.

After what seemed like an eternity, but probably more like 10 – 15 minutes, she was released from the corner. When she turned around, there her neighbor was, standing in his coat and shoes, ready to leave. “I hope you won’t soon forget this night,” he said.

“I guarantee I won’t,” she quietly responded. “Thank you… for everything.”

“I am going to tuck you into bed before I leave. I want you to go to bed early to let your body relax after all it has been through, but I also want you to continue your serious thought about all you just experienced.” He led her into her bedroom.

“I have some things I have to take care of first…”

He stopped dead in his tracks, causing her to run into him. “I know you did not just argue with me…” Raising his eyebrow, he commanded eye contact. “Whatever needs your attention will wait until morning. NOW you ARE going to bed. He pulled down the covers and helped her slide in, gently on her stomach. He pulled the covers up loosely over her flaming bottom. Even that felt like sandpaper. He bent down smoothing the hair away from her tear stained face, “You stay out of trouble and keep yourself safe… and don’t ever forget.” He kissed her gently on the top of her head. With a nod and a smile, he let himself out and she was left all alone to contemplate all that had happened and the new awakenings she felt inside.

Author’s postscript:
The neighbor soon retired and moved out of state. I never let him get close enough, nor gave him reason to discipline me again. As mortifying as the entire experience was at the time, it was the spark that ignited my curiosity into this lifestyle. And now, not a day goes by when it is not on my mind…

Seeksonlinefemsub

Re: My First Adult Spanking

Post by Seeksonlinefemsub » Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:50 pm

Hi. The full version was worth waiting for (and moderated much more quickly than last time). I told you that you were good with words. Can't agree with the circumstance of how it happened but you DID deserve the spanking.

lastfrntr

Post by lastfrntr » Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:00 am

Thank you Seeks. All I can say is my view of this experience has changed greatly from when it happened to today. It's a whole new world out here!

wwaapp

Post by wwaapp » Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:26 am

That was wonderful. You really do have an understanding what a loving spanking is all about. I loved hearing your reactions and how you felt.....