The Tradition F/m

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
bobby09

The Tradition F/m

Post by bobby09 » Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:01 am

I finally found the right girl for me, like all good things, it takes time.
When finally popping the question and hearing "Yes", I unknowling would be soon introduced into a family tradition, one that would change me in many ways.
Her mother was a rules woman, she had set these down to her daughter and each of her bf's and rules were to be followed, and punishment for breaking these rules was to follow, no excuses.
The real reason for these rules were to weed out those that her mother felt not fit for her daughter, and learning shortly after meeting her, it worked, most were gone shortly after the first date and hearing the rules and others who broke the rules never came back, there were not going to face the punishment.
My arrival on the scene was refreshing for my soon to be wife, I stood and listen to the rules and punishment and when asked if I accepted I looked at her mother and said yes.
The words that rang out loud and clear were "You best obey these rules Young Man or face the punishment".
Nothing needed to be said, I just looked and at her and she knew I accepted.
A month into our relationship we both messed up big time. I brought her home really late, both of us had a few, not overboard, but a few.
We thought we had gotten her inside safely without her mother knowing, I was about to leave when I heard the mother's voice and knowing fully well what we had done, she said it was best I stay the night, don't push my luck.
The couch was comfortable and I slept really good and was just waking up when I heard the mother and daughter having a conversation and it got loud to say the least.
The daughter said he will hear, can't it wait.
The mother said no it can't wait and I will deal with him shortly.
Mommy no I heard and the bedroom door being closed I slowly crept to hear what was happening.
Not my panties I heard my gf say and the mother said you know the rules and panties are lowered.
The next sound was clear and loud, a spanking was happening and soon my gf was crying and her mother hands was landing loud and clear on bare skin.
I went back to the couch and sat and heard the spanking, it lasted a long time and finally I saw the mother and she had her daughter beside her.
Well you have heard what just happen and looking at me I found myself standing and saying nothing.
The rubbing her daughter was doing told me she would be remembering the spanking for sometime, her panties will back in place but when her mother put her in the corner, I could see how red her bottom was.
The tradition as I learned was about to include me and I knew full well I best do as told and I agreed with her rules and punishment.
The mother looked at me and those eyes said it all.
She pointed to the bedroom and I walked by her, my backside away from her and to the bedroom.
The door closed and she took a seat on the chair and I stood before her.
Well young man what have you to say for yourself, I said I was sorry and knew it was wrong, and I would not do it again.
In this family she said sternly, the women have learned that men are just little boys and my late husband spent many a time over my lap.
In time my daughter will do the same, but for now it will be my task to address these matters.
I could say nothing.
Drop your underpants this instance young man.
I did not waste a second and did as told.
I stepped out of them and when she pointed I position myself over her lap and felt very little.
Her hand wasted little time and I soon was fighting to hold back it was hurting.
My bare bottom was getting warm and beginning to sting and i continued to hold back.
She stopped and I thought she was done, but her gripped tighten and that first spank from the hairbrush told me I was far from being done.
Holding back was no longer an option and I soon was squirming, kicking and ever trip to put my hand back there to cover my bottom, she just pinned it to my back and that hairbrush landed hard, fast, and alot of times.
Finally the dam broke and I was crying and pleading and she just continued with the spanking.
It finally stopped and I layed across her lap like a little boy crying and when she pulled me to my feet I could not look at her, I just quickly went to rubbing my sore bottom.
Next time it will be worse she said sternly taken hold of my chin and making sure I looked her in the eyes.
I went to get my underpants and she stopped me, not yet young man and when the bedroom door opened she took a grip on my arm and back to the front room we went.
Stand next to my daughter she said and let me compare bottoms.
She pulled the panties down and I quickly realized how red it was.
Two little children the mother said, displaying spanked bottoms.
A hour passed and even tho we had the crying somewhat undercontrol, our bottoms were still stinging and very warm.
The mother told her daughter to get cleaned up and make it fast.
I stood there and said nothing.
Finally the mother told me to stand before her and I like a little child did as told and even tho I was bare from the waist down, she could care less and I, well could do nothing about it.
She scolded me and reminded me the next time will be worse.
The daughter return, she was wearing a skirt, lucky her, I was told to get clearned up and dress quickly and I did.
Leaving later that day I squirmed in the car and stood under a cold shower to help ease the pain.
I loved this girl and so I knew the Tradition and just hope my bottom would be able to handle it.