At last a new real life story from pim_parnell

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
cassie_darlin

At last a new real life story from pim_parnell

Post by cassie_darlin » Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:59 am

Hi guys
since i have last written anything my real life has changed lots - i now live near my Toppy Person, i've bought a house etc - lots of grown up stuff!

Anyway here's a little story most of it did happen recently - some details etc are added to make sure that the reader understands what's happening.

pim says No! to Robespierre. - gulp M/f yikes

pim arrived at the party with Robespierre and spent half an hour 'glad handing' people and catching up with old friends and making new ones while wearing a empire line detail shift dress with her hair down and make up making her look stunning. After a while pim got bored with having to be a 'grown up' and went to the ladies bathroom to change into her school uniform, she felt much more comfortable wearing it somehow. Pim put her long hair into pig tails on either side of her head, just above her ears and tied long ribbons over the scrunchies, too long if the truth be told but pim didn't have any scissors with her. Coming back into the room she had the bottle of wine they were drinking in her bag and put her bag down next to the sofa Robespierre was sitting on chatting to friends.

Robespierre looked up and caught sight of pim, grinned, then spoke in a teasing tone of voice,

"Those ribbons look ridiculous!" at this pim just shook her head and made the ribbons flow about her.

"so? i like them like this!" she replied.

"They still look ridiculous! Can I have a top up from the wine bottle please?" Robespierre said smiling at pim.

"No! you're being mean and horrible to me!" pim pouted.

"I'm not I just saying your ribbons look silly."

"That's being mean to me!"

"Can I have some more wine please?" Robespierre raised an eyebrow.

"No! You're being horrible to me!"

"Pim this is your last chance! May I have some more wine please?"

"No!" Robespierre caught hold of pim's wrist and asked the person sitting next to him to move out of the way and pulled pim across his knee. Lifted her skirt revealing a pair of white panties and proceeded to spank pim hard all over her bottom including her sit spot then let go of her and helped her back into an upright position.

"Now, may I have a glass of wine please?" pim foolishly shook her head and Robespierre grabbing a cane pulled her off to another room.

end of part one.