First time

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
spankyfox45

First time

Post by spankyfox45 » Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:36 am

My fantasy came true
I had been staying with Jennifer for a few months.Jennifer called me at work one day.
"Danny,I will be picking you up at work when you get off." Amanda said.
I didn't get a word in edgewise as she hung up the phone.
I wondered what was going on.Amanda pulled up in a Cadillac Escalades,I got in and was still wondering what was going on.
"Amanda what's the deal?" I asked.
Amanda lit a cigarette that she held between her fore and middle fingers of her left hand.
"You'll find out."
I glanced over and noticed Amanda's nylon lap that I was soon going to be across.
When I didn like where this was going.Several times Amanda had threatened me with a good old fashioned spanking.I had a feeling that today she was going to deliver on that promise.
15 minutes later we were sitting on the sofa in Amanda's spacious living room.Amanda's green eyes pierced me and I knew that I was going to be soundly spanked.
"You want to tell you what this is all about?"Amanda demanded as she laid the notebook on the table.
"Ah...,"I felt at a loss for words.
"So,you need a Mommy,huh?"
"I'm sorry."I replied.
"Oh believe me,you're going to be sorry."Amanda said as she lit a cigarette.She set the cigarette in the ashtray.Amanda walked over and grabbed a armless chair.Then she grabbed my left ear lobe between her fore and middle fingers pulling me up off the couch.She walked over to the armless chair sat down and started undoing my jeans.She pull them down to my knees and yank me face down across her nylon lap.Amanda spank me fast and furiously it didn't take long till I was crying like a baby.The spanking seemed to last forever as I frantically struggled across her lap.
"You're not going anywhere young man."Amanda said as she brought her hand down in yet another series of solid spanks.Snot and tears were dipping down my face.Then I felt a paddle rest against my bare bottom.
"No pleased Amanda."I cried out as the paddle connected with my bare bottom.
"NOOOOOOO!PLEEEEZZZZZ I'm sorrrryyyyyyy!WHAAAAAAAA!"I cried out as I frantically kicked my legs up and down.My bottom felt red hot as the paddling continued.
"You're going to learn a lesson you're not going to forget."Amanda said as she brought the paddle down again and again.By the time I got off her lap my bottom was on fire.I danced around the room bawling like a baby with my hands on my backside.Tears and snot rolling down the face.
"Corner now!"Amanda ordered as she pointed to the corner.I went over to the corner putting my hands upon my head.
I was in the corner for about an hour but it seemed more like two.
"Let's go into the kitchen."Amanda said as she pointed to the dining room.
I went into the dining room and stood by the chair.
"Sit!"
I looked at the chair again and remained standing.
"Sit...now!"Amanda ordered.
I sat down wincing,boy was my bottom sore.
Amanda handed me a sheet of paper with some rules written down.We went over all the rules and I felt tears in my eyes once again.
"Danny,from now on you want to act like a child I'm going to treat you like one.I want you to go into the bedroom, you're getting another spanking tonight at bedtime.For the next week you'll be getting spanking's morning and night.You have 30 minutes to clean this room of yours before you get another spanking."Amanda said.
My bottom was on fire and I reached back to rub it. I started cleaning my room then Amanda came in to expect it. So I started to clean my room the last thing I wanted was to be put over Amanda's knee and it was bad enough that I was going to get a spanking everyday for the next week. I had my room spotless by the time Amanda came into my room.
" That's the way I want this room to look from now on.

Otkfme2

Re: First time

Post by Otkfme2 » Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:58 am

That's a nice little story. I know I would obey your rules.