Young Offenders - Registration - Don Brown 2010

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
donbrown

Post by donbrown » Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:04 am

“Its nine o'clock Dee you don't want to be late, not today.”
“Coming dad.”
“The letter reads that sentence will be passed at 11.30 and to expect a custodial sentence.”
“Oh dad.”
“Come on lets go.”

Dee and her dad got in his car and headed for the Young Offenders Court.
They parked and entered the Court House with half an hour to spare.

“Dee Wilson,” the usher shouted.
“Yes sir.”
“Court 2”
“Yes sir.”

Dee entered the court with her probation officer.
Her dad moved into the public gallery and there were maybe another 4 or 5 people in the court.

The door opened and a lady judge entered.
“All stand.”

“Dee Wilson you have pleaded guilty shoplifting. After considering your case I have decided that you will be sent to a correction centre for one month.
You will be dealt with in a severe manner to try and teach you some understanding of the law.Take her down.”

Dee was removed from the court and taken to a holding cell to await her transport to the Young Offenders Centre about 12 miles away.
It was a harsh place, but not many inmates re offended.

Dee arrived at the centre in handcuffs, normal procedure, and was taken to be registered.

“Name?”
“Dee Wilson Sir.”
The officer remover her handcuffs.
He was dressed in regulation police officer type uniform with the addition of a tawse clipped to his belt.
The tawse was of thick flexible leather, 40cm long and 10cm wide.
One end it was cut down to form a handle and the other end had a split down the centre of about 8cm.
Its aim was to inflict as much pain as possible for as little effort as possible.
Having over 80 girls at any one time who all needed correcting the welfare of the men was paramount.

“Right let’s get you stripped off for your search.”
“What do you mean?”
The officer slapped her face, “strip, search, simple. Now get all your clothes off or you'll feel my tawse.”

Dee undid her coat and placed it on the chair next to the officer's desk.
His office was like a thoroughfare with people in and out passing through, mainly all men and all with a tawse on their belts.
She took off her trainers and socks, and then moved to her jumper and blouse.
She moved back down to her jeans and took them off and stood in her bra and pants.
The officer looked at her and called his colleague, “I don't think she understands.”

He moved in front of her and grabbed her tits hard through her bra, she squealed. His colleague pulled down her knickers and gave her 10 hard cuts with his tawse
She could not move and the pain in her tits was almost unbearable.
He released one hand and grabbed her pussy pulling her off her feet onto her toes.
He released his other hand, “now loose that bra.”

She quickly put her hands behind her back and unclipped her bra and removed it.
He kept her on tiptoe gripping her hairs even tighter.
“Put your hands on your head girl and do not remove them till you are told.”

She responded at once.

He removed his tawse and hit her hits, aiming for and catching the nipples on each tit.
Dee was screaming and she now also had an audience.
“You will learn to be compliant won't you?”
“Yes sir.”

He let go of her bush and she put her feet firmly back on the ground.

“You will now be searched.”

Dee could not understand how she was going to be searched when she had no clothes on. But it was soon explained.

“Right lay on the floor on your back.”
“Yes sir.”
“Lift your legs back to your tits and open them wide.
Now put your fingers into your cunt lips and open them.”

She hesitated just a little too long and he brought his tawse down hard, full on her slit lips.
She let out an almighty scream and the crowd applauded him.

“Did you hear what I said?”
“Yes sir.”
“Then you deliberately disobeyed an order.”
He pushed her legs right back pushing her bottom further in the air. He started to tawse her bottom, it was soon red and angry as Crack after Crack landed.
He let go and the tawsing of her bottom stopped.

“Just to remind you to do as you are told you will receive 2 on each tit and three across your twat. Do you understand?”
“Please sir, no sir.”

He gave her a hard crack across her stomach, which brought and immediate red mark and her full attention.

“Just to remind you to do as you are told you will receive 2 on each tit and three across your twat. Do you understand?”
“Yes sir” she sobbed.
“Hands out of the way,” he wasted no time.
He grabbed both her nipples and squeezed them hard and stiff; he then gave her right tit and nipple and almighty crack, then her left tit and nipple.
He repeated then said “legs wide,”

Dee spread them straight away. He gave her the three twat cracks in quick order. She was screaming on the floor, the pain was like an electric shock.
Before he could continue her ordeal the phone rang.
He answered and spoke for a few minutes giving Dee a little time to find her composure.

“Lift your legs back to your tits and open them wide then put your fingers into your cunt lips and open them.” He repeated this request and she immediately cooperated.
Dee moved her hands to her red swollen slit and inserted three fingers on each lip and opened up.
“More,” he barked.
Dee went deeper and pulled harder.

“Better,” he bent down and inserted 2 of his fingers into her tight hole.
His audience had moved in and were relishing his act.

A lady warder said “go deeper, let’s see if she is a slapper as well as a thief.”
“Are you a slapper girl, have you been fucked?”
“No sir” she sobbed.
The lady warden hoped that she would be on her wing.
It had been a long time since she had a virgin.

He went further in and hit a barrier, “she's right, today she is a virgin.”

Everyone laughed but not Dee, she started crying again.

He slapped her face with his hand, “are you listening to me?”
“Yes sir.”

“This is called showing, if any officer says "show", you take off your knickers lift your skirt, lay on you back and open your cunt, right”
“Yes sir.”
“Failure to do so and you will be spanked by the officer, and then brought to me for more training. Now stand and bend over.”

Dee stood, the blood rushed to her nipples and clit and she shrieked.
As she was bending she saw him putting on a pair of rubber gloves.
Oh my god, please no she hoped.
He got a tube of lube from his desk draw.

“Spread your legs wide and bring your hands to your arse cheeks and spread it like you did your cunt.”
He was so so crude but she did it at once.

“What a cute bum hole” he told the gathering staff.
“Turn round a little girl and let your new friends see.”

He pushed the lube nozzle onto her hole and released the trigger. The lube penetrated her hole and she instinctively tightened her bottom. 6 swats with the tawse across her hands and bottom soon had her unclenching.
He removed the nozzle and put some on his finger.

“Prepare for an arse finger fuck girl.”

He pushed his finger roughly up her virgin bottom causing her to scream and lurch forward.

She hit the lady warden straight in her slit with her head.
“You little bastard she shrieked at Dee, just you wait till office Bryant has finished with you.”

He wriggled and jiggled up her bottom making sure he was fingering her at the same time with his free hand. He retracted his finger, “she's clean.”

“Warden Giles could I ask you to take her through to the examination room?”
“With pleasure” she said, “with pleasure.”

The annoyed warden grabbed Dee by the hair and stood her up, making her head tilt.
“Give me a large nipple to hold girl.”
“Pardon.”

Her tawse stuck her right tit.
Enlarge one of your nipples, all inmates are lead by a nipple, and gave her other tit a swipe with her tawse.
Dee raised a hand to each nipple and started to squeeze soon making them stick out.
The crowd of officers began to disperse, as they knew Warden Giles wanted her alone.
The warden roughly took hold of her nipple and led her from the room.

Young Offenders 2 – Transition to the Medical Room – Don Brown

The sign outside the registrations office said Medical Room and an arrow pointing right.
Dee instinctively moved to go right and felt a sharp pain in her nipple; the warden
dug her nails in.

“I tell you which was to go, understand my little virgin?”
“Yes ma-am.”

They walked further down the corridor to a room with a sign that said rest room, and they went in.
The room had a few chairs in, a sink and a kettle. The warder let her go.

“Now my little virgin you need to repair some damage.”
"But what ma-am, how ma-am?”

The officer grabbed Dee's hair with her left hand and slapped her face with her right,” only speak if spoken to.”
“Yes ma-am, sorry ma-am.”
“Do you remember where your head hit me my little virgin?”
“Yes ma-am in your tummy ma-am.”
“No my little virgin, you hit my cunt, and now its sore, so you had better kiss it better.”

She let her hair free and Dee knelt down.

“Do you want a whipping before as well as after?”
“No ma-am.”
“Well get started, kiss better my cunt.”
Dee reached up and undid the warden's belt, unbuttoned the top fastening and zipped her down.
She lowered her trousers and the warden stepped out of them.

“Stop said the warden; do not use your hands.”

Dee looked up for inspiration and the warden lifted the tawse. Dee quickly bit the side of the warden's knickers with her teeth as the tawse hit her back. She grimaced but did not lose her grip.
She could see the big damp patch on the part of the warden's knickers that covered her slit.
She inched down the warden's knickers to the floor and she stepped out of them.
Dee was faced by a 40 something year old slit. It was kept pretty tidy with shaved slit lips and she could see the juices flowing out.

“Kiss,” another sharp pain on her back from the tawse, and Dee placed her lips on the wardens slit lips and kissed it.

“No good enough, I want a tongues kiss” and she rammed Dees head into her soaking slit. “Now eat girl.”

The warden moved back slightly sat on a chair and opened her legs wide.
Dee had no idea what to do and just kept her face in the wardens slit.
The warden pulled her head back with her hair; Dee’s mouth and nose were wet with her juices.

Do you know what to do girl?”
“No ma-am.”
“Lick and suck my cunt as though it were an orange. Squeeze my clit with your lips and teeth and suck my juices with your tongue. If I have to bring you out again I will whip you, clear?”
“Yes ma-am.”

Dee got to work and licked and sucked for all she was worth, the warden plunged forward and came in her face, extra juices to deal with.

She pulled Dee off, “not bad my little virgin, now you can use your hands and wank me off, when I cum get your head back down and do not waste a drop.”

Dee brought her hand from behind her back and began to fuck the warden with her fingers. This she could do as she did it to herself enough.
She held the warden’s hood open and pinched and nipped her clit till it stood proud of its cover on its own. She roughly pushed her fingers onto the warden's pubic bone and in and out with her fingers of the other hand.
Once again the warden pushed forward and Dee moved her head down to collect the reward.

The warden then grabbed Dee’s tits and roughly nipped her nipples.” Get my tits out girl.”

Dee undid her blouse top and pushed it to one side. She carefully lifted each tit on top of the warden's bra.
“Suck them stiff my little virgin.”
Dee took a nipple in her mouth and lightly bit and chewed. The one not in her mouth was played with in her hands. The warden pushed forward again and Dee quickly moved her head down to secure yet another prize.

“You have done well Dee.”
I was going to whip every part of your body but I will not now.”
“Oh thank you ma-am, thank you so much.”

Dee was rocked by a smack across her face. “What have you been told about interrupting and not speaking till you have been spoken to?”

The warden slapper her face again, well, that was a question.

“Sorry ma-am, I must not answer back ma-am and only speak when spoken to.”
“What happens if you do?”
“I get punished ma-am. Right get your head back into my cunt. If you give me a brilliant come I will not whip you.”
“May I use my fingers as well ma-am?”
“If you must.”

Dee gave the warden the best suck and wank she could, she left no part of her slit untouched. The warden began to arch her back and came with double the force of the previous times and Dee cleaned up her nectar.

Dee was exhausted but knew she had given her tormentor probably the best cum she had ever had.

“Right dress me whilst I decide if it was good enough.”
Dee gently took the wardens left tit and placed it back into its hanger, the same with her right tit. She pulled her blouse together and buttoned it up.

She got her knickers and making sure they were the right way round offered them to the warden so she would lift her legs.

“Just one final lick girl, make sure I am dry.”

Dee obliged, stuck out her tongue and drew it full length of the warden's slit.
She continues up her legs with her knickers till they were back in place.
Next her trousers followed the same journey and she tucked the blouse in before zipping up, fastening the button and closing the belt.

Dee looked up for praise and the warden's answer when the door opened.
It was warden Jones.
“Just in time Brian could you do me a favour?”
“Of course Jill, what is it”
“Just give this ungrateful virgin bitch a whipping whilst I go for lunch. She has caused me nothing but problems this morning, and then could you take her to the examination room?”
“Of course Jill.”
As warden Giles was leaving she said to her colleague, “I've heard she's good at giving head.”

Warden Jones approached Dee, “show”.
Dee rolled onto her back at once, moved her hands to her slit, inserted 3 fingers on each lip and opened as far as she could.
The warden knelt beside her and pushed two fingers in till he reached a stop.

“You are soaking wet you fucking little twat.”
“Was it the thought of my cock in your mouth?”
“No sir.”
“Kneel up and get my cock out.”
“Please sir I have never even seen a man’s thing before let alone held one, I do not know what to do.”

He bent down and grabbed her left nipple and rose her from the ground.

“Bend over you cheeky little bitch, you are going to get the whipping you deserve.”

Dee bent forward and she heard him remove his tawse from his belt.
He wasted no time and began to spank her hard with his tawse about 20 times.

He stopped and moved to her front, and she looked up at him in floods of tears, he had hurt so much.

“Now look and learn, I will show you just this once.”
“Yes sir.”
He undid his belt, unbuttoned his fastener and un zipped his trousers and they dropped to the floor. He pushed his hand into his underwear and brought out his cock.
She looked at it in horror; it was about 6 inches long and as fat as a sausage.

“Did you see that?”
“Yes sir.”

He put it back in his pants and pulled up his trousers and re fastened them.
Show he said and she quickly rolled onto her back, the pain in her bottom exaggerated by the rough carpet.
She opened her legs as wide as she could and spread her slit.
This time he pushed in 3 fingers to the stop, she was still wet.
He took out his fingers and moved to her head.

“Open your mouth bitch. You made my fingers wet and I want them cleaning.
Too slow, keep them legs spread.” He undid the tawse from his belt again and hit her hard across her slit.
Dee screamed, “when I give an order you do it at once, crack, do, crack, you crack, understand, crack crack
“Yes sir, so sorry sir.”
“I will give you a choice now. I either give you 20 with my tawse across your cunt, or you ask me to allow you to suck my cock and swallow my cum?”
Crack, “well?”
“Please sir please let me suck your thing.”
Crack, “allow you to suck my cock and swallow my cum.”
“Please sir, please will you allow me to suck your cock and swallow your cum?”
“Off course,” he re-entered her slit and filled his fingers full of her wetness, he took it to his nose and smelt the innocence then offered it to her mouth; she greedily opened her mouth and sucked hard.

“Good girl. Now kneel up and start.”

Dee knelt still sobbing and so much in pain but she did not want any more so she moved closer to the warden and undid his belt.
She unfastened the button, pulled down the zip and lowered his trousers.
He stepped out of them.
She reached into his underwear and took hold of his cock and he let out a moan. She brought it over his pants and began to rub it up and down.
It had loose skin at the end and when she rubbed it to the bottom of his shaft a pink head popped out.
Had she not been so scared and so much in pain she might have laughed.
He got hold of the back of her head and pushed her onto it.
She pulled back a little and opened her mouth, not knowing quite what to do.
She kept one hand on it rubbing it and sucked it with her mouth.

“You are fucking useless girl. Take your hands away; I gave you the chance now I will fuck your face instead.”

He grabbed her ears and pulled her head till it buried his cock in her mouth and she gagged as it hit her throat.

“Suck as well you bitch to make your mouth smaller.”
Dee sucked hard as it kept ramming the back of her throat making her gag.
He then pushed harder and covered her nose with his pubes, she could not breath, she was going to die then he pulled back.
She took deep breaths and he did it again, he pulled back.
The next time he arched his back and moaned as she felt a warm seawater taste hit her throat.
She thought she was going to be sick till he said if one-drop escapes, we do it again.
She controlled herself she did not know how.
He pulled it almost out of her mouth.

“Take my cock out of your mouth you hungry bitch and lick it clean.”
She obeyed to the letter.
“Do you think you know what to do now?”
“Yes sir.”
“Ok let me get hard again. Do you know what gets me hard the quickest?”
“Rubbing and sucking you sir.”
“Watching a girl have a wank, off you go.”
Dee leaned gently on her back and began wanking in front of the pervert warden who was moving his hand up and down his shaft and wanking himself.
She began to get into the motion of her wank and her mind wandered to it being Edd Willis her childhood idol that she admired from afar.
He was riding her like a bucking bronco, in and out; she was stunned by a crack across her slit and hands by his tawse.
I did not give you permission to cum did I?”
“No sir.”
“Right wank me off good and I will not whip you.”

She followed his lead and wanked him till he began to arch his back, he grabbed her head and pushed his cock back into her mouth and once again she had to eat his seed.
When he relaxed she pulled it out and licked it all over.

“Dress me”

She gathered his underwear and held them in front of him to put his feet in, she pulled them up and caught his balls, he winced.
Stop, pass me my tawse.
She went to his trousers and unclipped his tawse,
“Show.”
She lay on the floor, opened her legs and opened her slit.
He paced 4 strokes across her slit and hands making her scream again, “how do you like it bitch?”
“Get up and kiss my balls better.”
She kneeled in front of him and lowered his pants.
She lifted his floppy cock and placed a kiss on each of his balls.

“Now lick them and put them in your mouth till I stop you.”
She kept his cock high and licked each of his balls then popped one gently in her mouth then the other.
She felt his cock growing, “ok wank me again and wank yourself with your other hand.”
She did as instructed and kept rubbing his cock shaft up and down, his pink head showing then hiding under his loose skin.
She pretended to wank herself to a climax.
“Stop.”
He grabbed her ears again, he pumped her head and came in her mouth again for her to swallow, she once again removed his cock and licked him clean.

“Continue dressing my but be fucking careful this time.”

She pulled up his pants again and when she got to his balls pulled the pants forward.

“Bitch you have put my cock in the wrong side.”
“Sorry sir, I do not know what you mean.”
“Men like their cocks hanging on the left or right hand side, I like the left and you put me on the right.”
“Sorry sir, thank you sir.”

She put her hands back into his pants and moved his cock to the left.
She stood and went to get his trousers and followed the same pattern and put them on him.
She went to fasten his belt and he stopped her.

“Take it out of the loops; I am going to whip you.”

She started to sob again and removed his belt and passed it to him.
He never took it straight away but nipped her nipples hard, she screamed again.
He then took the belt from her.

“Don`t your parents take a belt to you bitch?”
“No sir, I only have my dad.”
“Tell me what he does when you’re a naughty little girl.2
Dee took a deep breath, “Sir, when I was a school girl he would spank me over his knee if I was naughty sir”

“Naked,”
“No sir over my knickers”
“And when you started to work?”
“Same sir.”
“So you mean to tell me he never whipped you when you were caught stealing?”
Dee lowered her head, “No sir.”
“Then I will now”

He moved her to the centre of the room and told her to hang onto the wicker plant holder hung from the ceiling, he told her if she let go he would start all over again as if just entering the room.

He stood behind her and let fly with a full cut to her bottom.
He moved round and caught her thigh next her back, he loved the line it left so gave her 2 more on her back.

He went to her front and pinged her left tit she yelped, then the other tit full on her nipple.
He stood back and placed two cuts across both tits.

“Ok, put my belt back on,” she hardly saw the loops for tears.
Get to the toilet and clean yourself up girl.
She sat on the toilet for a wee and winced when she wiped herself.
She washed her face and held her face into the towel a while.

“Let’s go,” shouted the voice from outside. “Give me a nipple girl.”
She pulled her hands to her nipples and nipped them into a `hold able size. `

He reached over and gripped her right nipple, opened the door and led her to the medical officer`s room.

Young Offenders 3 – Medical Room – Don Brown
Warden Jones led Dee to the medical center and stood her in a corner.
“Doctor Brown, a new detainee in your waiting room.”
“Bring her in please Brian.”

He moved towards her and slapped her bottom, she turned and he got hold of her tit again and led her into the surgery.

Doctor Brown looked at Dee and the state of her body, “what happened to her Brian?”
Apparently her strict father whipped her last night and this evening before they attended court, then she was rude & discourteous and she attacked Jill.”
“Name?”
“Dee Wilson sir.”
“Age.”
“19 sir.”
“Are you on any medication?”
“No sir.”
“Are you monthly regular?”
“Yes sir.”
“Next cycle?”
“21st sir”
“Are you or have you ever been sexually active?”
“No sir.”
Dr. Brown looked at Dee, “Do you wank girl?”
Dee looked down, “Yes sir.”
Dr. Brown again looked at Dee and smirked, “How often”
Dee hesitated and it cost her the tawse over her still engorged nipple.
“Ouchhhhhhhh 2 or three times a week sir”
“Get onto the bed slut.”
“Yes sir.”

Dee climbed on the bed and lay gently down.

“Put your feet into the stirrups.”

She lifted her legs up into the stirrups and Dr. Wilson fastened a strap over them to keep them in place.

“Arms over the side,” she laid her arms down by her side and Dr. Wilson fastened those down too.

“Ok thanks Brian, leave her with me now.”

The Doctor put his stethoscope into his ears and placed it on Dee’s left tit then he moved it about, her right tit, breastbone and tummy.
He took it off his ears and wrote onto sheet.
He moved up to her eyes and shone a light in, and wrote on his sheet.
Same with her ears and finally looked in her mouth.
Looks a bit sore in there, I`ll get you something to suck when I have finished.

“Oh thank you sir.”

He moved between her legs and inserted his fingers up her slit, “you are right, still a virgin.”
“Yes sir.”
“Did you make it sore wanking girl.”
“Yes sir”

He examined every crease of her slit and she relaxed.
He gently brought her clit to full size by touching and fondling.

“Well done you were a good girl now for something to suck.”

He went to her head and lowered the headrest down so her head was now hanging over the table.
She lifted her head to see what the kind Doctor was doing but did not like what she saw.
He had locked the surgery door and had taken his trousers of and was playing with his cock.
He went back to her head and pushed it back over the bed, Dee whimpered, and he let his loose cock dangle into her mouth.
It looked twice the size of the last cock she had in her mouth and she was not wrong, she only just managed to get it into her mouth it was so thick.
“Suck,” as he gently slapped her tits.
He kept it up slapping from side to side then up and down.
He nipped her nipples as hard as they had ever been hurt and his cock was growing deeper into her throat.

“As you are a virgin you may not have heard of deep throating, it is letting my cock grow into your mouth and down your throat. You may seem to think you are choking but do not worry, I am a doctor.”

He carried on his treatment of her tits and she was struggling not to be sick.
He started pushing it in and out of her throat cracking his huge balls into her eyes and against her nose. He held it in a few seconds and covered her nose, she thought she would die but he withdrew.

He place his balls over her mouth and pushed them through her lips, “suck,” she sucked as he wanked himself waiting to re enter her mouth.
He took his balls out of his mouth and walked to the sink and grabbed a couple of paper towels.
He wet them very slightly and came back to her head and told her to open her mouth, she dare not refuse and he pushed in the towels.

Why would he do that she thought, he couldn’t get his cock in my mouth now.
He moved between her legs.

I am going to give you a wank now and he began massaging and working her slit and clit.
It began to feel very nice then he stopped. She looked up just as he moved his cock to her slit lips and broke into the wetness he had made.
He pushed a little further and she tried to scream.
He pushed gently further till he met her barrier.
He pressed against it and she whimpered.
He had about 3 inch to play with or he could break her and go all the way with his 8-inch cock.
He just played a little backwards and forwards then pushed hard and she was broken.
Although she could not scream she began to cry.
The more he kept going the more she was loosening up; she began moving in rhythm with him.
Surely she was not going to come after this, yes she was and it hit her really hard, the ecstasy and the pain were the best thing she had ever felt.

He withdrew and moved back to her head. He removed the paper and replaced it with his rock hard cock. His hands went back to her slit and he worked her again as he rammed her mouth she came and he followed, he pulled back a bit as his manly spunk filled her mouth and throat, stream after stream, she did well to swallow as much as she did.

He took his cock out and she had to allow some to escape out of her mouth.

The Doctor spoke.
“That was something I wanted to do for you. In here I am afraid you will find some rough people. People who will want to cause you pain, it is what they get paid for, to teach you how to behave. There are also lots who will want to, and will, fuck you. Had I not done it gently they would have hurt you. It would be better if we kept it as a secret, it will do you no harm to keep up the pretence.”

It would also keep him from being struck off or divorced too.

“Well done my dear, would you like a shower?”

“Yes please sir.”

If you step out of line I’ll whip the hide off you, do you understand? I am not supposed to let you wander around free without having a warden here, which is why you were strapped down.”
“Yes sir, I will not give you any problems.”

He undid her arms and then her legs and helped her up.
She was unsteady on her feet so he helped her to the shower room.
The shower was warm and welcoming and in a huge cubicle. The shower gel reminded her of home. It made her sob a little.
How could only such a short period of time have elapsed, only around 5 hours ago she was still at her home.
In that time she tried to recall all that had happened to her.
She was stripped, tawsed, finger fucked, tawsed, bum fucked, tawsed, cunt sucking, tawsed, cock sucking, tawsed, whipped, cock sucking and fucked.
If she’d missed something out it was probably another tawsing.
The shower room door opened and Dr. Brown entered.
He began to undress.
When he was naked he opened the cubicle door, that’s why it was so big.
Dee cowered in the corner.

“Don’t be afraid Dee; we will help each other out.”

His cock was slack and hanging down between his legs but still around 5 inches long. It looked so thick and powerful.
He was an athletic looking man of around 30; she never was any good at guessing ages.
“Wash me Dee.”
“Yes sir.”

She got the shower gel and rubbed some on his back, then chest his bottom and legs then she looked into his eyes for permission to touch his cock, he nodded.
She lathered her hands and rubbed up and down his meaty shaft, she cupped his balls one at a time spreading the soap.
He reached out to her enlarged nipples and gently nipped, bringing a moan from her lips.
When he had his fill of her young tits he moved down to his first prize.
He played in her pubes then touched her clit in passing to her slit; she reacted like a coiled spring and pushed against his hand.
He wanked her and she returned the compliment.
His cock was different to the wardens; no loose skin at the end just a proud pink dome.
He pushed on her shoulders and she went down onto her knees.
She played with his cock, just breaking past her lips and out again, then a bit further.
She sucked and bit and licked as though she had done it all her life.

“He pulled out, time for your spanking child.”
“What spanking sir.”
“You are a naughty girl interfering with a Doctor.”
“Oh yes sir.”
“So what should happen to naughty girls?”
“Please sir would you spank my naughty bottom?”
“Of course.”

He opened the shower cubicle and she stood up and he led her to a chair.
Her fantastic clinging tits glistened with the water under the fluorescent light. The size of a firm grapefruit with perfectly shaped dark nipples.
Her flat belly leading to a dark forest at the top of a secret valley.
Her slit lips were slightly extended not just the uniform shape.
She was scared from the tawse and the whip, which turned the Doctor on even more.
He cupped her slit with his fingers and dragged her to his side.
She took no asking and lowered herself over his knee.
His stiff cock rubbed against her soft belly and his hand worked her clit.

His first few spanks were that of a caring man, but she would like them harder, and as if by mind reading he obliged.
His hand got higher and his blows harder and his fingers followed the passion between her legs.
She arched and clenched and came on his hand but he kept spanking and working her.
She started again with a fire in her getting warmer and warmer.
Her bottom glowed as if at the centre of her fire.
The Doctor stopped and stood her up; she knew her job and knelt to take him in her mouth.
He was rock hard and she felt his cock veins as she sucked as though to save her life.
His cock slipped out and she looked up as she put her hand to her slit,

“May I sir?”
“May you what?”
“May I wank too sir.”
“Yes my dear.”

She gobbled his cock back into her mouth and worked herself with her free hand. She was almost ready to come when he arched and she felt his love hit the back of her throat, she moaned and writhed on her hand as they came as one.

She waited till he went slack and looked up at him. He removed his cock and went back into the shower; she followed behind him still glowing at her back and front.
When both washed they got out of the cubicle together.
She passed her master a towel and with her towel began to dry him.
His back and bottom his chest and legs and lastly his cock, the cock, which had taken her innocence.
It was dangling down between his legs like a symbol of his authority over her, power that she had enjoyed.

He returned the favor and dried her back and gently her bottom. He moved the towel and rubbed his hand over it. He turned her round and wiped her face and neck. He patted her breasts and tugged her proud hard nipples. Down her belly to her slit. She spread her legs to give him access.

Dr. Brown unlocked his door and gave Dee a form to sign.
It had all her details on from the medical, which she glanced.
Just one question stood out, Sexual State – Virgin, she smiled and signed it.

“Almost time you left.”
“What will happen next sir?”
“From here you go for your prison uniform.”
“Don’t worry Dee, your first day is almost over” and he playfully slapped her bottom, “I will call you back from time to time to check your medical progress.”
He gently pushed her against the door for a last fingering.
“Thank you sir.”

Young Offenders 4 – Her Uniform – Don Brown
Dee sat on a chair in Dr. Brown`s surgery with her hands between her legs as she would normally, except this was not normal, as she had no clothes on.
She was playing with herself without realizing.
Her clit was enlarged and she was wet.

A knock on the door, “come in.”
“Good afternoon Doctor I’ve come for Dee Wilson.”
“Good afternoon Joe, she’s all ready for you, treat her gentle it’s all a big shock for her today.”
“Yes sir, will do.”
“Stand girl, prepare for walking.”
Dee raised her hands to her nipples to make them stiff; she had little work to do as she was still in an excited state from playing.
She stood and pushed her tits forward for him to choose, she just wanted to please.
He reached for her left nipple, squeezed it and took her out, she looked to say goodbye to the doctor but he ignored her.

The warden had noticed a damp patch on her chair as she stood up.
Into the main corridor the arrow pointed straight on for Uniforms.
At the third door, Janitor, the officer stopped and took her inside.
The Janitor happened to be Joe’s brother.
He stopped and turned to face Dee, his hand went to her slit and he felt her dampness.

“You dirty fucking whore just look at my hand” and he pushed it into Dee’s face. “Open wide,” she opened and sucked his cigarette tasting fingers.
“You need to learn some manners girl.”
“Yes sir.”
“How old are you?”
“Just gone 19 sir.”
“Were you disciplined at home?”
“Yes sir.”
“How?”
“Spanked over my knickers sir, I still am erm, was.”
“Who did it?”
“Daddy sir.”
“When was the last time?”
“Last Friday sir.”
Tell me the details, as he finished his last word he took Dee’s hand and pushed it down his trousers.
She knew she was in trouble, she would probably be beaten, fucked and would she have to suck. She decided whatever she might as well give him as much pleasure as possible both with her body and her words.
She realized that corporal punishment was his scene so she hatched a story.

“I was a little late getting up and my aunt was cross and said it was the second time she had called me.
She said I was to receive a spanking and wanted me in the kitchen in 10 minutes.
It was a normal procedure for a spanking.
No matter what time of day I had to come to my room, undress and take a shower.
Then put on my silk dressing gown and report to wherever my spanking would take place.
I got up and showered quickly, put on my gown and got to the kitchen.
Mrs. Heaps was there with her son Brian; she had called for her normal Friday coffee with aunty.
Brian was at my school but 2 or 3 years below.
I waited till they finished talking then went up to my aunt.
I am so sorry I was late getting up aunty, please will you to spank me for my laziness on my bare bottom.”

The warden’s cock hardened even more and he undid his belt and dropped his trousers.
I lifted his cock out of its home.
He was a lot smaller than the other two, maybe only 5 inch long and as thick as large hose pipe, it kept slipping from my hand.
He had his hands on my tits and worked them to attention.

“My aunt pulled out one of the kitchen chairs and sat down.”
“Remove your dressing gown Dee.”
I slowly took it off and placed it on the back of her chair.
What a sight it must have been for Brian and the best was still to come.
I lowered over my aunts knee,”
“Just excuse me a minute Iris whilst I spank this naughty girls bottom.”
“No problem, take your time, we have all morning.”
“I felt sluttish and made sure I went further over than normal and opened my legs so Brian could see my entire slit.
I closed slightly and then opened again to have it opening and closing.
My aunt gave me the first swat; she never spanked long but always spanked hard.
Spank, by the second I was crying, spank, spank, spank and by the last really sobbing.”

The warden’s cock was twitching and I concentrated near the base and pumped him hard.
With my 5 hours sexual experience I reckoned that if I wanked him and he cum, he may leave me alone for a while.

“Thank you for the spanking aunty, sorry I had to bother you.”
“Now stand in that corner until I say move.
I faced Brian and made sure my tits moved up and down as much as possible as I sobbed so he could see my large rock hard nipples.
I moved to the corner and put my hands on my head.
My aunt took Mrs. Heaps upstairs to see the new bathroom they just had fit, shout me if she moves Brian and she will feel the strap.
Brian wasted no time before he had his hand on my sore bottom.
He turned me round and felt my nipples, stop that I said.
“Ok I’ll just tell your mum you took your hands off your head and sat on the chair till you heard them coming down.”
“Oh please don’t or she will beat me with the strap.”
“Will you cooperate then?”
“Yes.”
He nipped my tits then pushed a finger up my tight virgin pussy.
I did not know what to do.
He then took his little cock, nowhere near as big as yours sir and said “suck till I come or I will tell.”
I got on my knees and……”

Before she could finish her sentence the warden pushed her to her knees, “kneel down and suck the warden instructed.”
She took him straight into her mouth it did not take him long and he spurted his cum straight down her throat.
She let him go a little slack then pulled out his cock and licked him clean.
She put it back into his boxers, which side do you dress sir? she asked, “oh” he said surprised “to the left.”
She hung him on his left hand side and passed him his trousers.

He fastened them and said, “prepare to move,” she tweaked her nipples and he once again grabbed her left one and headed for the door.
“By the way, did you let Brian fuck you?”
“No sir, so I am still a virgin.”
“The warder stopped and looked at his watch, look we are a little early, no point in you sitting in a cold corridor waiting you turn, we may as well stay in here.”
“Yes sir” she said disappointed, she was desperate for some clothes.
“So carry on telling me about last Friday.”
“Not sure where I got to sir.”
“Your aunt had just had you over her knee and spanked you and then that Brian started interfering with your tits and cunt.”

“Ah yes, he said if I did not suck his cock he would shout mum. I kneeled down and he pushed his little cock in my mouth, “keep you hands on your fucking head I`m going to fuck you in your mouth.”
“I did as I was told and he grabbed my pigtails and used them as handles, he was only a little boy and came straight away in my mouth.”

“How much did he shoot?”
“Not much sir, just a trickle I suppose.”
“Carry on.”
His cock went slack straight away and fell out of my mouth. He grabbed my nipples and pulled me up by them.
He then knelt down and sucked my cunt, how” I hated that word.
“Did he know what to do?”

“No sir not really but I did come over his face and left him all sticky as we heard my aunt coming down. He lifted his jumper and wiped his face with it.”

Then what?
He told aunt I had removed my hands from my head and had called him a pervert for staring.”

“What did she do?”
“Put me back over the table and whipped me with the belt she got from my daddy to keep me in check. She keeps it in her larder cupboard.
She said I would receive 10 and had to count each one or she would start again.
I got 8 hard cuts and she then said to Brian as I had been abusive to him he could give the last 2. He was so brutal, he was so strong. I cried for ages.”

“He should have spanked you instead for doing that to him, come here, I`ll do it now.”
Dee went to his side and noticed his hard on, “please sir can I relieve you again first,” she thought it better than a spanking but her plan backfired.
“Sure you can after I have tanned your hide.”
“Get my cock out,” she undid his pants and he kicked them off, then helped lower his unders and he kicked them off too. “Right over you go.”
She leant right over his knee and opened her legs.
He reached down pushed 2 fingers in, she let him play a bit then said “Owww” and jumped.
“What’s up?”
“Sorry sir it is my virginity, I am still whole down there.”
He withdrew his fingers and began to spank her, he was not very good and made more sound than pain, Dee started struggling and pretended to start crying, he stopped.
He pushed her off his knee and pulled her between his legs, suck me hard, “today’s the day you loose your maidenhood.”
“Please sir nooooooo”
He grabbed the back of her head and pushed it onto his cock before she could finish.
He then stood her up and bent her right over, no foreplay, he pushed straight home to the hilt, she let out another pretend scream and then sobs.

He banged her for a few minutes then withdrew and went to her head and lifted it up, pushed it into her mouth, “we don’t want you pregnant on your first time do we?”
He again rammed home and used her tits as handles.
He shot again into her mouth.
She again waited for it to go slack, took it out and licked it clean.
“Thanks for taking my virginity sir, but please can we keep it as always our secret?”
“Of course” he said as he dressed, he was a married man.
Now prepare move.
I tweaked my sore nipples and he again grabbed my left one and led me to the door.

We arrived at the door marked uniforms and went in.
I was kitted out by one of the `inmates`, it was her job, and allowed to dress and was taken to my cell by another warden.

It took another hour to get there via the uniform store room by a young man who looked as though he still got spanked at home, at least he was gentle when he took my virginity, yes, I sucked was fucked. Spanked fingered and sucked again.
What a day……….!