Lorraine Craig and her aunt

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
AuntRobertaStrict

Lorraine Craig and her aunt

Post by AuntRobertaStrict » Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:18 pm

The British student was sure all the boys at her High School wanted her. She believed herself to be an adult. She was 16.

She spent a lot of time on her face. Make-up was important to her. On the odd occasions she managed to get to school her nose was up. Her short jeans were tight over her generous derriere.

Lorraine did not look tall. Actually her natural height was just UNDER 5 feet. She wore not only heels but also had lifts. Her chest gave the impression of her having a little cleavage.

Her mother had let her choose and buy clothes. Her bras were padded and push up. In truth her boobs barely filled out a b cup. She tried to avoid seeing her full self in a mirror when naked.

She had little problem in passing for 21 with fake id. She bought lots of beer and hard cider, especially at the weekend.

Her widowed mother was unhappy about Lorraine’s grades. It worried Maria Craig that her only child missed school.

Her daughter’s alcohol intake was a really big issue for Maria. It got worse because of the amount of extra work Mrs Craig had.

Lorraine often yelled

“I am NOT a child!!”

Fairly often when these happened doors were slammed and feet stamped...

Lorraine’s British accent made her relatively exotic in Kansas. She believed herself to be popular.

During one especially annoying weekend a few things happened. Maria talked to Alice, her husband’s brother’s widow. They both lived in the same city.

Alice convinced her sister in law that different methods were needed. Finding the tablets was a final straw. Plus both ladies had problems that they could help each other with.

Not for the first time Lorraine asked her mother for money for clothes. Maria had told her

“I will meet you in the mall.”

So just after 4pm Lorraine arrived at the mall. She saw her Mum. She had met Aunt Alice and indeed her daughter Roberta. Lorraine thought them incredibly boring.

Aunty looked at Lorraine.

“Lorraine, DID you go to school today?”

She ignored the question. Her mother said.

“Try to be polite to your aunt.”

Lorraine responded

“Of course I went to school.” (She lied.)

Aunty` seemed happy. She held out her hand. Lorraine decided it would be polite to shake her aunt’s hand. The 16 year old was surprised to feel the firmness of her tall red haired aunt’s hand. Alice look at Lorraine

“Did you think it appropriate to go to school looking like THAT!?”

Lorraine responded.

“What’s wrong with how I look?”

Alice looked at her niece’s face.

“All that slut face paint and I can see your panties.”

Lorraine responded

“So!?”

Alice continued

“It is not what one expects of a respectable young lady.”

Then Maria looked at Lorraine.

“I think we need to talk about some changes.

“Darling I have found a lovely new job but it is 400 miles away. And Lorraine I am worried about your grades your behaviour and well your attitude. And I found some tablets in your room.”

Lorraine was unhappy.

“What about my privacy?”

Her Mom ignored the teen. Maria went on.

“So I have asked your Aunt and her girls to move in. She will supervise, discipline and babysit you.”

Lorraine was shocked.

“Babysit!?!”

Her mom went on.

“I have made your Aunt your legal guardian.”

Aunt Alice talked to Lorraine:

“Well dear you do need new attire.”

Aunt’s grip was very firm. Lorraine decided that she did not want others from her high school see her being dragged through the mall so she kept up with her aunt.

They passed Lorraine’s usual choices for attire. Then Aunty turned. Lorraine felt herself pulled into a new store,

The store was called ‘Still a Princess’. Lots of parents worried about children, and especially daughters ‘growing up too fast’. The store aimed at parents wanting their tweenagers, say 9 -13 as their LITTLE princesses.

Lorraine was shocked. She feared the clothes would physically fit her. Then she heard a familiar voice.

“HI! Lorraine”

For half a second Lorraine hoped the most boring geek in her class was also to wear childish attire. Then she looked into the face of her classmate. She saw the label on her dress.

Madison was a part time sales clerk. She beamed.

“Your aunt telephoned and told me of her plans. I have sorted out an adorable ensemble for you.”

Madison went through a door marked ‘Special Changing Room’. The store was aware that some daughters could be difficult when given adorable clothes.

Aunty dragged Lorraine into the changing room. She closed the door and blocked any exit.

Aunt Alice looked at Lorraine and gave her instructions

UNDRESS! Child!”

Lorraine was shocked

“Excuse me!”

Alice looked,

“Lorraine, an adult gave you instructions. Are you going to obey?”

The teen shook her head. Aunt Alice looked at her niece.

“Young lady you have a choice. You can be a good girl and remove your own clothes

“OR you can be a NAUGHTY little girl. In that case Madison will watch and the whole store will hear your first teen SPANKING now.”

The 16 year old shook her head. She took out her cell phone.

“Well Aunt you got a choice. You can PROMISE never to assault me or threaten to do so or I call 911 and report a threat of violence.”

Aunty responded

“Well young lady corporal punishment of minors is legal here. And if you call the cops we will have to discuss the pills and fake ID your mom found.”

Lorraine hesitated. Then her aunt reached out and grabbed the phone.

“I do not think you are responsible enough to use one of these.”

Lorraine Yelled

“Hey stop that you can’t.”

Aunty looked at her:

“I did. I will now count to four and you will either be removing your clothes or you will go over my knees.

“1, 2, 3.”

Aunty paused

“Last chance.”

At this point Lorraine tried to push past her large aunt. Alice grabbed her arm and pulled her to a bench. Lorraine struggled. She was shocked to feel how much more powerful this 36 year old was.

Aunty held her niece firmly over her lap. She carefully pulled down those stupid low jeans.

Madison was beaming. She had a thought. She took out her cell phone

“Are you going to pull down her panties? And may I make a video.”

Lorraine yelped

“NO PLEASE

Alice held her niece firmly and explained.

“It is really up to Lorraine, if she insists on being a difficult disobedient child of course her hiney needs to be bared. And it might be helpful for her to have a reminder video about the results of naughtiness,

“Of course if she promises to be good and take off her own things I do not think I will have to spank her in this store.”

Lorraine was horrified. She was sure that Madison would share a video like that. And a bare bum spanking would hurt a lot.

“OK I promise to obey.”

Firstly she removed her sweater and her blouse. The n, reluctantly she took off her shoes. She felt a lot more childish and she was maybe 4 inches shorter.

With even less enthusiasm she pulled off her jeans. It was bad enough for her aunt go see her in just bra and panties. However having Madison gawping felt like the end of the World

Then it got worse. Her aunt looked down at her and clarified:

“Child I said UNDRESS; you will also need new underclothes! “

For half a minute, which felt longer to all concerned the 16 year old brat stood still, Then Aunty went on.

“If you need assistance with removing your ridiculous undies I am sure Madison will help.”

Lorraine stood there. Madison approached her she had scissors, the scanty sexy panties surrendered to the cold steel and fell to the f floor,

“Would you like me to unhook your bra?”

Asked Madison.

Reluctantly Lorraine removed her specially ordered brassier. It had both push-up features and padding.

Madison looked at her classmate’s chest.

“Oh my God. So THAT is why you duck phys ed, I had better tits at 12.”

Could the 16 year old’s pride be further wounded. Yes it could, Aunty ignored her niece and looked at the young sales clerk.

“Would a training bra be right for my niece?”

Madison was enjoying this work. Firstly she said

“Maybe!”

Then she looked at her vulnerable naked classmate

“Would ill Lori like a twainin bwa?”

Lorraine stamped her now naked foot. It hurt a bit

“I NEED a REAL bra.”

She yelled. Madison looked at her and said

“Maybe a training bra is not quite right.”

She then reached into a drawer and offered a camisole vest. It was more or less Lorraine’s size but was styled for a girl in first grade.

Her aunt looked at the two teens, she said

“That looks PERFECT. Lorraine will you be a good girl and put on your adorable new vest,”

Lorraine shook her head. She was still trying to hide her lack of boobs with her arms.

Auntie grabbed her arms and lifted them right up. Then Madison managed to place he vest in position. Auntie moved her hand briefly and Maddison pulled the childish vest right down.

Lorraine had noticed that Madison had put all her ‘proper’ clothes and her shoes into a bag

Lorraine again reached into the drawer. The panties she showed the customer and the child were thick cotton. They were in Lorraine’s size but had pictures of little rabbits on them and this pair said Friday.

Lorraine did not look happy. Alice looked at her niece.

“Are those panties not adorable and appropriate for your level of maturity Lorraine?”

She shook her head and stamped her bare foot. Madison took up the bag with all Lorraine’s clothes. Then she said:

“If Lorraine does not like those panties I could get alternative undies.”

She took the bag out of the changing room. This left Lorraine virtually naked and not able to get her old things.

When Maddison returned from she did not have that bag. She carried a carton of size 7 BABY DIAPERS.

Lorraine yelled

“BITCH!!”

Then she thought and laughed

“That’s a good one Maddie.”

Her aunt looked at Lorraine.

“Now child do you want to ask nicely for the adorable appropriate panties with the pretty rabbits or shall I ask Madison to choose for you.”

The teacher’s pet beamed and patted the carton of baby diapers. Lorraine said nothing.

“Diapers suit her best”

Said Maddison.

“Could you lay her on the bench and lift little Lori’s legs?”

Aunty Alice was strong enough to grab her almost naked niece and lay her down. Lorraine struggled. Then aunty asked:

“Are you sure you do not prefer the pretty panties with the rabbits?”

Lorraine was not 100% sure of whether her aunt was serious. Still she did not want to risk it.

“OK, I’ll take the damn panties.”

Madison was not going to let her off so easily.

“Your aunt said asks nicely. Will you say pretty please and ask for the adorable appropriate panties.”

Lorraine said nothing. Her aunt looked at the store clerk.

“Looks like Lorraine does need some time in diapers.”

She was held down. Lorraine said:

“Pretty please may I have the adorable appropriate cotton panties with the rabbits?”

Madison was slightly disappointed. She thought of the thousands of acts of meanness Lorraine had been behind. She handed her the panties. She managed to beam as she handed the undies to her class mate.

Aunty asked

“Are you not going to say thank you.”

Lorraine responded

“Thanks.”

Madison rubbed it in

“You are most welcome.”

The jumper style dress that Madison offered Lorraine was in her size but styled for a first grader if not a pre-schooler. 20 minutes earlier Lorraine would not have dreamed of putting on such a frock. Now she was almost relieved. She did NOT want to show her panties anymore.

She quickly put on the childish dress.

Aunty ordered:

“Sit down!”

Lorraine obeyed. The half- knee length cotton socks looked childish. Still she accepted them being pulled onto her feet.

Then she saw her new footwear. Madison carefully buckled up the black patent leather Mary Jane sandals. They were[ VERY flat.

Aunty took Lorraine’s hand and led her into the store. She kind of pulled back but could not resist. Moms and store clerks looked at Lorraine.

“How adorable.”

Madison remarked:

“And she won’t want to show off her undies.”

Lorraine pleaded.

“Can we go home?”

Aunty responded

“Soon, but though your dress is pretty we do need to deal with slut face paint”

Lorraine looked down as she was pulled into the main part of the mall. She did not want anyone from her class to recognize her in the little girl jumper.

Suddenly Aunt pulled her to the side. She was soon in the bathroom. Her Aunt pushed her against a sink. Aunty soaped a wash cloth. Madison appeared in the mirror.

She saw in the mirror. She saw Madison beaming. And she also FELT. Aunty SCRUBBED off all her make-up. It was awful. A little girl washed her hands at the next sink.

Lorraine closed her eyes. It went on. After two minutes (which felt like a long time to Lorraine) aunty finished. She saw another class mate emerge from a stall.

Aunty then held her niece’s hand firmly. She looked down and asked LOUDLY AND CLEARLY.

“As we are here does Lorraine need to GO POTTY?” [/i]

Lorraine was confused and embarrassed.

“Excuse me?!”

Aunty clarified

“Does oo need to go pee.”

She was slient. Her aunt repeated the question

“Well child do you need to go tinkle?”

Silence continued.

“Lorraine an adult asked you a question.”

Lorraine yelled.

“It is none of your business but no I do not need to urinate.”

Aunty added to her embarrassment

“Are you sure dear.?

Lorraine nodded, As she did so she noticed a slight awareness of her bladder.

Aunty walked her to back to the store. Her aunt ordered more jumpers, more cotton panties and childish camisole vests. Lorraine wondered about running off but had not money and had her childish clothes on. She did nothing.

Then Aunty looked at her.

“Lorraine are you going to be a polite young lady?”

She responded.

“I suppose so.”

Then Aunty gave her in instruction.

“So curtsy and thank Madison for choosing you lovely new things.”

Lorraine shook her head. Alice looked at the Manageress of the store.

“Can I borrow your changing room. I need to give my niece a spanking.”

Alice grabbed her niece’s hand and held it firmly

The manageress responded.

“Sorry the room is in use. However it might be better for you to use that bench, it might help her behaviour more.”

The bench was in the main part of the store. Alice dragged her niece towards the bench.

“Please, you CAN’T”

Alice Said:

“OK if you promise to be polite and curtsy and thank Ms Madison.”

Lorraine thought a second:

“Ok I promise.”

The whole store looked on as the 16 year old bobbed for her class mate.

“Thank you very much for choosing my new clothes.”

The whole store looked on. The tone was not quite what Alice hoped.

Madison then hugged her class mate and said.

“You are most welcome.”

Lorraine was kind of grateful when her Aunt then took her hand. The mall was rather near her home. She was relieved when her aunt put the key into the door.

She saw her cousins. Jessica looked a bit older than Lorraine remembered The toddler was 22 months old. . When she had last seen her the child was new born. She had seen Roberta a year ago. Roberta had shot up between 14 and 15. The ‘little girl’ she remembered was now taller than Lorraine.

Her mother looked at Lorraine:

“You look cute.”

Her face got redder. Then Roberta looked at her cousin:

“The dress is cute but would her look not be better with pig tails?”

Her mom responded.

“Oh yes.”

Alice, who was still holding Lorraine’s hand led her to a chair and pushed her down. She put a mirror on a table in front of the chair.

Roberta picked up a hairbrush. Lorraine saw and felt her hair being brushed. It was embarrassing to see it but it FELT physically nice. Emotionally it was not so good.

Lorraine was less comfortable as she saw and felt her hair being braided. The pink and white ribbon bows were not something she would usually choose.

Then the doorbell went. Lorraine was shocked to see Madison and her geeky friend Abigail. It got worse. Lorraine’s best friends Britney and Chrystal also arrived.

Chrystal looked at Lorraine:

“Love the new hairdo. It’s REALLY you.

Lorraine wanted to yell at a girl she thought was her friend.

Then Alice looked at Lorraine’s Mom.

“Would now be a good time for Lorraine to learn about consequences for missing school and getting drunk?”

Maria’s views on discipline had changed.

“Long overdue I should say.”

Alice sat on a sofa opposite to where Lorraine was still sitting. She looked at her daughter:

“Roberta will you give Lorraine the hairbrush so she can bring it to auntie.”

Lorraine had NEVER been spanked. She had heard of classmates getting it. She had little idea of the significance of the brush.

She took the brush her cousin put into her hand. It was a heavy wooden oval. Abigail pointed her cell phone camera. Lorraine heard some giggles. She handed the brush to Aunt Alice

Aunty put the brush onto a coffee table. Then she grabbed her niece and dragged her over knees. Lorraine’s body was on the sofa.

Lorraine felt her dress being lifted. She started to guess what was about to happen.

The giggles got louder as her training panties were revealed

“Please!”

She pleaded. The giggles got louder as her panties were revealed. She felt her panties coming down to her knees.

Aunty commented:

“It was good of you to be polite and ask for your SPANKING!

Lorraine moaned and said:

“Not here now PLEASE!”

The 16 year old thought that the embarrassment would be the worst thing that could happen to her. Alice addressed her niece:

“Missing school is VERY NAUGHTY”

Aunty lifted her brush.

Whap, Whap!!

]WHAP!!!!!

Lorraine was shocked by how much it HURT. Her aunt had been a serious professional tennis player.

Aunty continued her lecture and spanking:

“Getting drunk is VERY naughty.” [/i]

WHAP!! WHAPP!!

“Fake ID and those pills are CRIMINAL.”

In less than 20 seconds Lorraine lost her dignity. She cried like a baby. She also found herself kicking uncontrollably.

Aunty did not mind noticing FUTILE resistance.

Lorraine heard giggles and applause from her cousin and her classmates. She noticed her Mom smile.

However after two minutes all Lorraine was aware of was PAIN!!

Alice had not needed to spank Roberta for 3 years. She was out of practice. Still she was VERY strong.

Abigail was enjoying making her movie. She took a few shots of the other girls and Maria. Lorraine’s Mom clearly approved of Lorraine shaming and painful punishment.

Lorraine cried. The spanking just seemed to go on and on. The brat’s kicks were involuntary and ineffective but quite violent. Aunty had her legs sticking out in the air.

After a few minutes ALL Lorraine knew was how much the spanking HURT.

It might have lasted 15 hours if not years as far as Lorraine knew. Actually the spanking was over in a quarter of hour.

AuntRobertaStrict

Re: Lorraine Craig and her aunt

Post by AuntRobertaStrict » Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:43 am

:!: Alice pulled up her niece’s panties. She eased Lorraine off her knees and took firm hold of her hand.

Lorraine was walked to where her mother was sitting. Her Mum asked her

“Now your aunt is taking charge will you give up sluttiness?”

Lorraine nodded.

Her mother handed her a clear plastic bag, filled with lip stick, rouge and lots of other make-up stuff.

“This is slutty, take it to the garbage.”

Mummy put the bag into Lorraine’s other hand. Alice led her into the front yard. Moms and their little girls next door saw her limp in her childish jumper and pig tails.

Aunty lifted the lid of the garbage can.

Lorraine reluctantly turned the bag upside down and let her make-up fall in. Alice led her niece back. Her mother filled the bag with her thongs and other sexy panties.

“These too are slutty.”

Lorraine did not want to dispose of her sexy undies. Her aunt held her hand firmly and more or less dragged her to the garbage can. The other teen girls looked on. Aunty lifted the lid.

Again she had no choice and she obeyed.

Garter belts and stockings went the same way as did miniskirts and lingerie. Over 15 minutes, that again felt longer the 16 year old brat dropped in the garbage can almost everything she had that made her look grown up and sexy. This included her extreme heels and lifts and her push up padded bras

Finally her Mum put Lorraine’s absolute favourite item of attire into the plastic bag. The cocktail dress was strikingly red. It was, Lorraine thought, both sexy and sophisticated. It was certainly VERY[ short.

Alice again dragged her to the garbage can and lifted the lid. She remarked

“Remember I have the brush in my purse.”

For half a minute Lorraine hesitated. Then Alice whispered.

“Maybe I should spank you on that bench.”

It was in the front yard. The whole neighbourhood would see. Lorraine surrendered her favourite dress to the garbage.

Aunty took her hand. Lorraine was surprised to be walked to the sink. She did not know why her daughter had put a green bar of soap under the water tap. Aunty addressed her:

“We need to deal with lies and bad language. Open your mouth.”

Lorraine obeyed. She did not realise until the soap was pushed in.

Aunt then explained:

“Unless you feel you need another SPANKING, a LONGER one you will keep the soap in your mouth until aunty tells you your corner time is over.”

Auntie took Lorraine’s ear and led her to a corner.

“Now lift your dress and hold it right up.”

There was a moment’s hesitation.

“NOW!”

The tone was very clear. Lorraine reluctantly lifted the skirt of her dress.

“Right up child!”

Lorraine’s childish (in fact trainer) panties were on display. The soap tasted icky. Lorraine’s bottom was still very sore. She did not want to take any risks of getting further spanks. She heard her aunt talk to a girl she thought was her friend.

“Britney, we need to SEE just how NAUGHTY my niece has been. Will you pull Lorraine’s panties to her knees?”

Lorraine felt her panties coming down. The teen girls her aunt and her Mom saw the 16 year olds still bright red bottom and also the childish undies.

As they say she wished the floor would swallow her. Could it get worse? Lorraine heard the doorbell.

She heard a teen boy’s voice:

“Pizza!”

Her aunt then said:

“Of course Lorraine will NOT need any. NAUGHTY girls go to bed early WITHOUT supper.”

Lorraine stood still. Any other time a boy looking at her butt would be pleasing to this brat. Today she HATED it.

She heard everyone, including her so called friends agree that she had been an immature brat and deserved this. She did not know what was worse. The pain in her bottom, which was still significant, the icky soap or what she was hearing

Her aunt had some more news.

“Lorraine’s studies will not be interrupted by boys any more. She will join Roberta at “The Traditional Girl’s school”. Roberta is doing so well.”

Lorraine felt that the new school would suck. It got worse. She heard her cousin.

“I have not been paddled all year; every other girl in my class has needed at least one in the last couple of months.”

It got worse. Lorraine started to notice a growing need to pee. Yet she could not cope with another spanking so she dared not remove the awful soap from her mouth.

Her aunt noticed the start of Lorraine’s pp dance.

Roberta noticed her little sister. She remarked:

“I think Jess’ca can avoid soggy didies.”

Loraine heard whispers.

Roberta pulled down her toddler sister’s plastic panties and unpinned her old fashioned terry cloth diaper.

Then Lorraine heard a tinkle sound in a potty chair. She heard applause and praise for the little girl.

Lorraine’s pp dance got very violent. She was contemplating the option of taking the soap out her mouth and asking. Another spanking might have been less bad than making a puddle in front of everyone. Then relief. Her aunt addressed her.

“Now Lori, nod or shake your head, does oo need to leave the corner to go tinkle?”

She nodded vigorously. Her aunt took her ear and turned her around. She saw a rather large pink potty chair in the middle of the room. She did not resist as auntie eased her still sore butt onto the infantile chair.

For a couple of seconds she hesitated as all those girls looked at her sitting on the toddler’s chair,

Then a rather loud tinkle sound was heard. Auntie had put in a larger enamel potty in the chair to replace Jessica’s plastic one. Her fact got redder as the girls applauded. It felt like a LONG time.

At last she finished. Her auntie eased up the 16 year old brat. Aunty wiped her with a baby wipe. Aunty then hugged her. Lorraine quite liked to notice contact with her auntie’s ample boobs.

Auntie remarked:

“Such a good girl going potty.”

Could it get worse? Yes it could. Her Mom remarked:

“Soo VERY much better than the last few weekends. You know after all that beer and hard cider.”

Lorraine remembered. Her friends heard. Auntie walked her back to the corner.

“Dress up.”

The naughty girl obeyed. She heard chat. Madison mentioned the underwear she had first offered. And also made sure that the girls knew she was in trainers.

Lorraine stood there in the corner. Mom, Auntie her cousins and 4 girls from her class looked at her. They saw her red rear. She actually had 4 red cheeks.

15 minutes later things got better. Auntie remarked:

“Lorraine, you can pull up your panties and go to the sink and rinse the soap out.”

It was such a HUGE relief. Not tasting the soap felt SOO much nicer. Then Auntie made an announcement.

“Mommy has a gift for little Lorri”

Lorraine had not heard that diminutive for years. She heard giggles. Then she saw the gift. It was pajamas.

First the 16 year old saw the little rabbits on the pajamas. Then she saw the feet.
The Mommy truly rubbed it in:

“They are PRACTICAL for a NAUGHTY girl.”

Her mother demonstrated a drop seat.Her aunt talked to Lorraine:

“I think you should curtsy and thank your Mommy for her thoughtful gift.

Auntie patted her hand with that heavy scary oval brush.Lorraine curtsied:

“Thank you Mom.”

Her mother then hugged and said

“You are welcome.

Her Mom had another thought:

“I think you should curtsy and thank your aunt for EVERYTHING”

Lorraine curtsied.

“Thanks for everything.”

Her aunt hugged her.

“You are most welcome. Any time you need it. Including visits over aunty’s knees and oral hygene.”

Then Aunty announced

“Bath time.”

Lorraine did not resist as her Aunt took her hand and walked her up to the bathroom. Aunty started to run the bath. Lorraine was used to showers. Aunty put on a plastic apron. She then carefully undressed her niece. The 16 year old did not resist.

Lorraine allowed herself to be lifted into the bath. It was not unpleasant to feel her Aunt washing everywhere. It was embarrassing but kind of nice. Then her aunt reach some other places.

It felt nice but SUPER shaming.

“Does Lorri LOVE bath time.”

Lorraine did not respond. Then auntie lifted the teen out of the bath and dried her. Next Auntie left her 16 year old niece on towels. Lorraine saw some shaving things.

“Someone does NOT need any BIG GIRL hair.

Auntie had arranged mirrors carefully. Lorraine saw her pubic hair disappear. Next Lorraine heard a knock on the bathroom door. It was Roberta.

“Mommy, I have got Lori’s jammies.”

Her 15 year old cousin, who was fully dressed looked at her smaller naked now vulnerable feeling 16 year old cousin. The aunt talked to her daughter.

“Roberta, you are a very responsible mature young lady. Will you help babysit your childish cousin..”

Lorraine saw her cousin beam and nod. Aunt went on.

“So Roberta will you help Lori into her jammies.”

Aunty lowered the top of the toilet seat and sat down. Aunty lifted her niece onto her lap. Roberta then carefully helped Lorraine into the childish drop seat jammies. Lorraine did not resist or even protest.

Roberta then took her cousin’s hand. The grip was surprisingly firm. Now time to say good night and good bye to your friends. Lorraine allowed herself to be led downstairs.

Her Mom,Britney, Chrystal and Abigail each hugged Lorraine and said good night Lori. Then Madison lifted 16 year old onto her lap. She remarked:

“Although we will be at different schools maybe I could sometimes babysit Lorraine and little Jessica,”

Roberta looked at her cousin

“Won’t that be nice.”

Lorraine did NOT think that being babysat by the super geek teacher’s pet would be ‘nice’. However she said nothing. Aunty then looked at Madison:

“Well we will see. But it is bedtime for a certain naughty little girl.”

Aunty took her hand. Lorraine went upstairs. She looked at the door of what had been her large bedroom. She saw Roberta’s name on it. Then they went to the end of the upstairs hall. It was what had once been the spare room. It had 2 names on it. Lori and Jess’ca.

The room had nursery wallpaper. Lorraine saw a baby crib . She was relieved when she also saw a childish single bed next to where Jessica was sleeping.

Not wanting further warmth on her bottom Lorraine allowed herself to be tucked in, She looked at the clock. It was only just after 7pm.

Lorraine was not sure when she finally go to sleep that night. She did hear the happy noises from downstairs. Her cousin and soon to be former classmates.

AuntRobertaStrict

Post by AuntRobertaStrict » Sun Jul 08, 2018 7:49 am

Lorraine was waking up. It had been a nightmare. Then she felt some residual soreness on her ass.

The nursery door opened. The drapes were opened. Sun filled the room. Lorraine looked around. She saw the nursery wallpaper and that her room mate was in a baby crib. It was not her aunt who came in.

Roberta looked surprisingly tall. Then Lorraine heard the garbage truck. Then the 16 year old realized that her super bras, mini skirts and super sexy panties were now lost forever.

Roberta pulled off Lorraine’s blanket. She took her cousin’s hand:

“I need to take you to the bathroom.”

Lorraine pulled back.

“Let go. I can go to the f*****g bathroom on my own.”

Roberta looked at her cousin:

“I am your babysitter. I have my Mom’s authority to open that butt flap and apply the hairbrush. And do you want a soapy mouth? So be a good girl and come with Ms Roberta to the bathroom.”

Lorraine did not fancy a fight she would possibly lose to the younger girl. She allowed herself to be led to the bathroom. Roberta opened her drop seat and sat her on the toilet seat.
For a few seconds Lorraine did nothing. Roberta said:

“If you don’t want to potty we could look at different undies?”

Lorraine then managed to tinkle.

Roberta applauded. The 16 year old was relieved to be allowed to wipe and wash her own hands. She takes Lorraine’s hand and walked her to the kitchen diner. Roberta announced

“Lori was a big girl who did go potty”.

Aunty said:

“Such a good girl.”

She then handed mug of coffee to her daughter and a glasss or cranberry juice to Lorraine.
Then she handed a plate of pancakes to Roberta.

“Such a good girl ready for the college prep class,.”

Lorraine then saw a bowl of oatmeal handed to her. She asked

“Can I have pancakes?”

Aunty said

“Roberta is a good girl who is in the college prep class and is so good with babysitting. She gets a special breakfast.”

Lorraine took on spoonful for the oatmeal.

“This is bland and boring, I do not want it.”

Aunty looked at her.

“Young lady you will eat your breakfast. If you do not want to be a big girl I will get a bib and spoon feed you,”

Lorraine hesitated. Aunt Alice took a bib from a drawer. Lorraine then ate up.
She noticed that Roberta was in her school uniform. She was surprised. Her aunt had some news.

“Roberta is doing a college prep class test today. You also need to do a test Lorraine. Would you like to ask her nicely to borrow one of her old uniforms?”

Roberta smiled:

“I’ve got an old one, from before I needed a bra, it should suit little Lori.”

Lorraine was not happy. Still although the uniform had fitted her cousin age 16 it was better than she had worn since Auntie had her in that awful changing room.

The green nylon panties were boring. Auntie insisted that she still wear that childish camisole. There was a pale blue blouse, a darker blue jacket and a gray skirt reaching her knees. The skirt and socks were also gray.

The shoes were very flat. The previous morning Lorraine would have thought she would die before putting on such an ensemble. It was now kind of a relief.

Auntie then explained:

“As there is no bus this morning I will drive you to school. “

Lorraine saw Roberta pick up the toddler. Her aunt took Lorraine’s hand. Roberta strapped the toddler into a baby seat then sat in the front passenger seat,

Then Aunt Alice opened the other door to the car. Lorraine saw a larger baby seat. Lorraine shook her head. Aunty was firm:

“I need you to be a good girl and be safe.”

Lorraine frowned as her Aunt firmly strapped her in.

The car trip was short. Lorraine noticed some teenagers in that skirt and jacket uniform and some younger girls in blue and white checked jumpers and pale blue blouses some with Moms.

The girls and Moms saw as Roberta unstrapped Lorraine. Lorrraine was surprised at how firmly her younger cousin could hold her hand. Roberta whispered to her cousin.

“If you want me to I could take you to go potty,we have a hancdicapped stall and I could supervise you.”

As Lorraine shook her head she noticed a slight awareness of her bladder.
Roberta held her cousin’s hand VERY firmly and led her into a room. Lorraine was led towards a desk and seat towards the back of the room, She noticed that the girls around her varied in age from 7 to 17. Roberta and 4 other girls from 14 to 16 sat down in the front row.

A middle aged teacher explained.

“Young ladies at the front the college prep test will take an hour.

“For the rest of you we do NEED to know your abilities. There are some rules in the exam. NO calculators. Work on maths to be shown. No use of a word processor.”

Lorraine had not hand written more than a hundred words at a time in about 7 years.
For the first part of the test Lorraine was insulted by the easy arithmatic. Then there was long division and long multiplication. Lorraine really struggled. She kept noticing errors.

A few minutes into the test Lorraine noticed her need to pee was growing.
Lorraine had not heard of Frances Willard, Phyllis Shafely and did not know much about Queen Victoria. Part of the test was writing about famous historic women.

There was also a test about comprehension and punctuation. Lorraine had relied a lot on her computer for this. She did her best. She made some mistakes.

An hour and a half into the test she could only think of one thing. She raised her hand.The teacher said:

“Child, I am NOT permitted to explain anything.”

Lorraine tried to explain

“But I need the bathroom.”

The teacher said:

“Interuptions to the test are NOT permitted.”

Lorraine struggled for another half an hour. It was VERY hard to concentrate on her writing when keeping her panties dry was taking so much of her effort.

Lorraine struggled for another 40 minutes. She managed to do some writing. She made lots of mistakes.

Then she knew what would happen all too soon. She got up and walked towards the door.

The teacher said:

“You cannot leave the room during the exam.”

Roberta walked towards her cousin. She said:

“It is ok, I will take Lorraine to go potty,”

Roberta blocked her cousin. She held out her hand. Lorraine accepted her cousin’s hand, They ran to the bathroom. Roberta kept hold of her hand. Roberta opened the door of the handicapped stall.

It was a HUGE RELIEF as she managed to sit down and managed to have dry panties as she tinkled, It took a LONG time for her to finish.

Roberta then applauded,.

“Id oo a good girl who did go on potty den?

Lorraine blushed. After the 16 year old had wiped herself and washed her hands Roberta hugged her smaller but older cousin.

“ Dere’s a good lil girl den?”

Roberta then took her hand and led Lorraine back to the class room. The teacher looked at Lorraine. She had further news:

“You are not allowed to continue and exam after leaving. You should not disrupt the class. You can sit quietly - there – on the naughty stool.”

The stool was quite tall. Lorraine’s whole weight was her still slightly sore rear. It was also very hard

Sitting quietly for forty minutes was almost as boring as doing the exam for the 16 year old. Eventually it was over. Roberta took her hand. Lorraine felt how firmly the 15 year old held her.

Aunt Alice arrived in her car. The other girls saw how firmly Roberta was able to strap Lorraine into the childish seat.

Lunch was mac and cheese. Lorraine did not mind it too much. Just after lunch the telephone rang. Lorraine heard her Aunt’s side of the conversation.

“Good, that is what I expected of Roberta.

There was a pause.

“I see…..

“Well I did not really expect her to do all that well. What about uniforms?..

“I will tell them now.”

Aunt Alice looked at her older daughter.

“Roberta, you passed the college prep exam.”

The 15 year old was pleased:

“So I can do Sats and get to college before I am 17.”

Lorraine saw her cousin and aunt beaming. Then Aunt Alice looked at her less mature niece.

“Lori, you did NOT do so well.”

The 16 year old responded:

“Whatever.”

Aunt Alice then explained:

“The Traditional girls’ school has one class per grade. It does not believe in ‘social promotion’. You get put in a class suited to you academic level.

] “You will be in 3rd grade from Monday…”

Lorraine stamped her foot.

“That’s STUPID!!”

Aunt Alice looked at her niece.

“They made allowances. Actually strictly on the test you barely qualify for first grade.”

Then Aunty had more news:

“So you will need the JUNIOR uniform.”

Aunty offered her niece her hand. Lorraine stayed sitting and shook her head. Aunty looked at her niece.

“Well you will be going to get your new uniform. The question is do you want to go there with a red hiney or not.”

Lorraine remembered how much her last spanking hurt. She allowed her aunt to take her hand and lead her to where the bus ran from. The Traditional Girls’ school had an authorised uniform store.

There was a fairly short line at the store. It consisted of some of the girls Lorraine had seen taking the test and their mothers. The 16 year old felt how firmly her aunt was holding her hand.

A rather small looking girl and her Mom were just in front of Lorraine and her mother. Lorraine heard the Mom talk.

“Pearl is only just 10. But she did VERY well in her test. She should be in 7th grade. Do you have a senior uniform in her size.”

The lady beamed.

“Of course! What a clever young lady.”

The bright little girl went to a changing room. The Aunty talked to the same lady:

“I am afraid that Lorraine has NOT done so well. She will need the err JUNIOR uniform. Do you have something to fit her?”

The lady looked at Lorraine:

“What are you 14 going back to 5th grade?”

Aunty talked to her niece.

“Tell the lady how old you are and what grade you will be in.”

Lorraine said nothing. Aunty repeated:

“Tell her!”

Lorraine again refused to talk. At that point aunty took her hand and dragged her out of the store to a rest room. Aunty put a pink bar of soap under the water tap.

“Open your mouth!”

Lorraine shut her mouth. Moms and girls looked on. Aunty talked again to her niece:

“You can either open your mouth, or have a SPANKING here and now and then have a soapy mouth.”

Lorraine slightly opened her mouth.

“Open your mouth properly.”

Lorraine’s mouth opened wider. Aunt pushed the soap in. Aunty led her back to the store., with the soap still in her mount.

Aunty then said:

“I do hope that you have a junior uniform for this young lady. She was rude when she refused to tell you. She needed a lesson about being polite and honest, didn’t you.”

Lorraine nodded with the soap still in her mouth. Aunty went on:

“This young lady is nearer 17 than 16. She will be In 3RD grade.”

Lorraine noticed moms and girls looking. Some giggled and others pointed. Aunty led her niece into a changing room. A teenage store clerk joined her. Lorraine was still gagged by the wet bar of soap.

Lorraine’s aunt removed “the child’s” jacket. She then unbuttoned her blouse to reveal her rather flat front covered by a camisole vest. Next her knee length skirt came off.

Aunty pulled off her niece’s nylon panties. The clerk handed Aunt Alice pink cotton panties. Lorraine’s new blouse was also cotton and pink. Finally her dress was a pinafore/ jumper style number. The childish dress was pale Blue and white check.

Aunty whispered to her niece. She then removed the soap. Aunty led her into the main part of the store.

Lorraine curtsied to the store clerk, no older than herself.

“Thank you very much for sorting out my new uniform.”

Giggles got louder.

AuntRobertaStrict

Post by AuntRobertaStrict » Sun Jul 08, 2018 9:59 am

On Monday Roberta firmly took her cousin’s hand and walked her to where the school bus was waiting. The stronger 15 year old kept hold of her immature cousin’s hand.

Roberta explained loudly:

“Lori had missed school before, she will NOT be doing that again.”

The smaller girls saw the 16 year old, in the same uniform, being led by her younger cousin. As they reached the bathroom door Roberta led her cousin into it

Roberta opened the door of the handicapped stall and pulled her 16 year old cousin in.

“Be a good girl and go potty.”

Lorraine was aware of a need to pee. As she heard the tinkle sound Roberta applauded.

“Such a good girl.”

A few minutes later after Lorraine had washed her hands Roberta hugged her cousin

“Was oo a good big girl who did go potty?”

Littler girls looked on at her. Lorraine’s face got red. For the rest of the day girls giggled and talked to Lori. There was one other quite big girl in the 3rd grade class. Amanda had not done well in her tests. She was big for her 12 years. She was taller than Lorraine.

Girls encouraged Mandy to take the 16 year old go ‘go potty’, recess started at 10am, on Monday.

Lori really hated what was happening.

The next day Roberta again held Lorraine’s hand to walk her to class. Lori’s need to pee was only slight as they passed the restroom. She did not ask to be taken to relieve herself.

Lorraine found the simple arithmatic quite boring for that next 90 minutes. By 10am she needed to pee quite urgently.

Lorraine raised her hand:

“I did not think you would need help.”

Said Miss Peter’s the teacher. Lorraine responded.

“It is not that, When is recess?”

The teacher said:

“Well it is not a Monday, recess is 11am.”

Lorraine again raised her hand.

“May I have a hall pass, I err need the bathroom.”

Miss Peters looked at her eldest student.

“Child you need to understand that we expect girls to go potty before school or at recess or lunch.”

Lorraine stood up and stamped her foot.

“I NEED the bathroom!!”

The teacher ignored Lorraine’s plea. Lorraine struggled for the next twenty minutes.

They did an exercise of reading out loud. This was not something the 16 year old was used to or good at. She made some mistakes and hesitated.. Finally Miss Peters talked to the girl at the next desk.

“ Carol, can you take over?”

The 9 year old confidently read from “Little Women”

Other girls went on reading. Then Miss Peters talked to Lorraine:

“You do need to read something.”

Lorraine read from the simple book.

“Fred and Ann live with Mom and dad and a dog called spot.”

Lorraine managed to read a few sentences from the infant reader. Once she had finished the little girls applauded. Lorraine’s f ace got very red. She was still doing a violent PP dance.

At last the bell rang for recess. Miss Peters ordered.

“Starting at the back leave single file.”

Lorraine was in the front row. Her desk was on the left of the room. The exit was not. She was at the back of the line when she finally left the class.

Lorraine ran towards the rest room. She saw a rather long lime of little girls. She hesitated for a few seconds. There was no way she would hold her bladder for the five or so minutes the 16 year old estimated it would take her to get her turn.

Now Lorraine was small for her age but a lot bigger and stronger than the littler girls. She started pushing her way to the front. Just as she was walking into the rest room Miss Peters stood in front of her.

“Bullying and pushing past is naughty.”

The teacher took Lorraine’s ear. The 16 year old was walked to the back of the line.

Then it happened. Lorraine felt her panties getting wet. Lots of girls turned around and saw the puddle forming.

Little girls laughed and pointed. Lorraine barely resisted crying. Miss Peters looked at the second oldest and second tallest girl in her class.

“Harriet, will you take Lorraine to the nurse’s office.”

The 11 year old took the 16 year old’s hand. Harriet had experienced a couple of ‘accidents’ in the last year. She beamed as she looked at Nurse Patterson

“I am fine but Lorraine here really wet her panties.”

The nurse lifted the 16 year old onto a table ready for such occasions.

“You are not the first 3rd grader I had to help but you are the oldest and biggest.”

Lorraine just lay there as the nurse lifted her dress out of the way. The nurse pulled off her very wet pink cotton panties.

“Let’s get the little one all dry and clean. “

Lorraine felt the nurse clean her most intimate areas with baby wipes. It was shaming but not 100% unpleasant. The nurse went on:

“Someone needs new undies.”

Lorraine saw the thick cotton panties. They had pictures of potty chairs with learner permit signs on them. They had in large writing on the front and the back:

‘Potty training, remedial classes.

Nurse Patterson asked:

“Do these not suit you child.”

Lorraine shook her head violently.

The nurse took a large sized baby diaper from a shelf. Nurse Patterson asked:#

“Are you sure you would not prefer the training panties?”

Lorraine said:

“OK I will take the panties.”

The bell went to end recess. Nurse Patterson had just finished pulling the thick cotton trainer panties up . The nurse took Lorraine’s hand and walked her to class .

Lorraine was aware of large numbers of eyes looking at her. Miss Peters looked into her face. The teacher gave an instruction

“Come to the front of the class.”

Lorraine obeyed

“Bend over the desk!”

Lorraine obeyed. The teacher explained

“This young lady is bigger than the rest of the class. She tried to push smaller more vulnerable girls out of her way. This is bullying and is NOT acceptable,

“Sadly I am not allowed to paddle bare hineys. However Lorraine does NOT deserve extra protection from the consequences of her behaviour.

Lorraine heard the 8 and 9 year old giggles. She felt those super embarrassing panties coming down to her knees. Then she felt

THWACK!!

Miss Peters had borrowed the paddle for seniors. It was a long heavy wooden model. Lorraine was also aware of how thin her school jumper dress was.

Lorraine resisted the urge when she felt the first blow. The second one was harder

THWACK!!!

Lorraine yelped. The nearly y17 year old girl heard giggles and applause from 25 girls many less than half her age.

Four more times the heavy paddle hit her rear. The dress may have given her dignity a little protection but did very little to reduce the pain.

The teacher had another punishment for the bratty teen.

She opened a cupboard and pulled out a tall stool.

“YOU will sit on the naughty stool.”

Lorraine’s whole weight was now on her sore butt.

At the end of that miserable day Roberta took her hand and walked her to the school bus. When they got home Lorraine had a shock. Her Aunt talked to her:

“Did something unusual happen today?”

Lorraine responded:

“Err ahh.”

Aunt Alice looked at her 16 year old niece:

“So wetting your panties is NOT unusual?.”

Then she said, I think we need to go shopping. Alice took her niece’s hand. Lorraine did not resist. They again arrived at the Traditional Girls’ School uniform store.

Alice announced to the store:

“Lorraine cannot manage the standard junior uniform panties!”

Then Alice lifted the skirt of her niece’s dress, exposing the embarrassing trainer panties. Alice ordered half a dozen pairs for her niece. The lady then offered a bag. It had 2 sections, one of them waterproof. She said

“This bag is usually used by pre k and kindergarten girls but would be fine for Lorraine.”

Lorraine said nothing. The thought of carrying what looked remarkably like a diaper bag appalled her.

Her mom made Lorraine carry the bag over her shoulder on the walk home.

When they got home Lorraine saw 4 girls from the junior school class she was now in.

Roberta remarked:

“I thought it would be nice for you to have tea with your new friends.”

Lorraine did NOT regard these little girls as in any way to be her friends.

Lorraine and the four little girls had their milk and their sandwiches. A girl called Daisy remarked:

“Because I always do my homework I am allowed to stay up until 10 if there is something special on television.”

Other girls gave times between 8.30 and 9.30.

Roberta looked at her cousin.

“Tell them when I put you to bed last night.”

Then Aunt Alice stood up and looked at her niece:

“You must tell the girls.”

Lorraine was very embarrassed but knew she had no choice.

“Aunty made me go to bed just after 7.”

The little girls laughed.

A bit later Molly remarked when my big sister gets paddled Mom gives her a bare bottom spanking.

Then Aunty looked on:

“That sounds like a good idea. But I am busy, Could you see to it Roberta.”

The teen was easing her toddler cousin off the potty chair and wiping her.

“Ok but I need to help Jes’ca first.”

Roberta then looked at her older but smaller cousin.

“Lori, you need bare rear treatment. However firstly we need to make sure you does not make my skirt icky.”

Roberta pulled out the potty chair. She took Lorraine’s hand and lifted her dress. Down went her embarrassing trainer panties.

The little girls looked on as Lorraine felt her bottom forced on to the toddler’s potty chair.
Lorraine did need to pee. She resisted for a minute. Roberta whispered.

“If you do not want the potty chair would you like to go to school in diapers?”

Lorraine tinkled. It sounded VERY loud. Roberta had put enamel potty in the chair instead of a plastic one. It also felt to the 16 year old that this embarrassment was going on for a long time.

At last Lorraine finished. Roberta lifted her and wiped her with a baby wipe.

“Now bring Ms Roberta the hairbrush.”

Instructed Roberta as she sat on the sofa. Lorraine knew she had no choice. She allowed her body to be over her cousin’s knees. Up went that childish dress. Down came those embarrassing cotton trainer panties.

It was big shock when the first WHAP! Arrived on her white rear. It HURT a lot. Lorraine was shocked as she realised how strong her 15 year old cousin was.

After a couple more blows Lorrain cried. The spanks went on. Soon she was kicking uncontrollably. She hardly noticed the giggles and applause from the 3rd graders.

What Lorraine did notice was that her bottom was in sooo much PAIN!! The spanking in fact lasted less than 5 minutes. It felt like forever.

Roberta wanted to make sure her cousin remembered the shame.

“Go to the corner and hold that dress right up.”

Lorraine obeyed. Roberta asked little Molly to pull the 16 year old’s shaming panties to her knees.

The corner time only went on for 15 minutes. Lorrain e heard 8-10 year olds talking about her.

It was a relief when Roberta announced.

“Bath time!”

At least she had privacy whilst her younger cousin washed her as if she were a toddler. She did not put up any resistence as she was put into those embarrassing jammies.

Roberta actually carried her cousin down to the living room. The little girls saw her footed jammies. And then she opened the drop seat.

It was 6.30 when Roberta announced it was Lori’s bed time

“Beddy byes for little girls.”

Lorraine slept badly. This was partly because 3 times she was woken up to ‘go potty’.

AuntRobertaStrict

Post by AuntRobertaStrict » Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:21 pm

The next day Lorraine found that EVERY girl had heard of her spanking, her jammies her bed time and being put onto a potty chair.

Little girls were very happy to take her to the handicapped stall to go potty.

Aunty had added extra diuretic to her juice. Lorraine felt super anxious about this.

Lorraine had an’ accident’ on Thursday. She cried a lot. The nurse told her how good it was that she had brought a change in training panties

Friday was a total nightmare. The girls did gym. Lorraine was less flexible than the little girls. She had to use all her energy to control her muscles. Then she lost control of particular muscles.

The girls looked on as her panties and leotard got wet.

On Saturday morning Aunt Alice served breakfast. They all had similar food that morning. She looked at her difficult niece:

“How is 3rd grade going?”

Lorraine hesitated

“Not too much fun.”

Alice asked:

“Well would you like to stop going to school and help me with little Jess’Ca?”

Lorraine smiled and nodded. Then Aunty looked at her toddler daughter:

“Does oo want to be a big girl?”

The nearly 2 year old smiled and nodded.

Lorraine submitted to being strapped into the child seat next to the toddler in her auntie’s car without too much fuss.

So they went into the kid’s store. Aunty talked to the lady in charge:

“Jessica is doing so well. I want to start potty training her properly. I find it hard to get her ready with the old fashioned diapers. But I do HATE disposables even pull ups. Do you have anything?”

The lady smiled. She offered a pair of plastic backed terry cotton cloth training panties.

“They look ideal. Could you see to her Roberta”

Lorraine’s teen cousin took the toddler into the changing room. She remarked:

“No more didies for Jess’ca”

Then aunty looked at the lady.

“Loraine has had a few problems in the potty department. Would you have any in her size.””

The lady looked at the small teen. She said:

“Well, with obese pre schoolers and later potty training, maybe we could help.”

Lorraine stamped her foot.

“I’m not a baby I do not need DIAPERS.”

Aunty said

“But this will make it easier for you to help little Jessica.”

Aunty held her niece’s hand and led her to a changing room. A rather young store clerk joined them. Aunty pointed to a slight yellow stain on the teen’s cotton panties.

Aunty lifted her niece. The teen store clerk slipped the plastic backed trainer pa nties over her feet and pulled them tight up over her bottom.

Then Roberta walked into the changing room with little Jessica. She held up a green corduroy dress. The dress was Lorraine’s size. However it was in style identical to the 23 month old.

Roberta smiled

“You 2 can be twins.”

Lorraine stamped her foot. She yelled

“NO!”

Aunty looked at her niece:

“Tantrums! Just the kind of tantrum we would expect from a toddler’s twin.”

Lorraine’s face got even redder.
Lorraine was very glad when she finally got home. She heard drilling upstairs. Then she noticed a need to pee. She went to the bathroom

She saw the little padlock on it.

“Does oo need 2 go potty?” asked Roberta.

The nearly 17 year old yelled:

“Yes I need to f*****g piss!”

Roberta talked to her:

“Well you are supposed to be a big girl. You will need to wait.”

Her aunt then came upstairs to talk to Lorraine.

“Child you do need to learn appropriate language.”

Lorraine was led downstairs. Her aunt put a yellow bar of soap under the water tap.

“Mouth open, Now!” #

Lorraine obeyed. She also went into the corner as required. After 15 minutes in the corner Lorraine was doing a very violent PP dance.
After half an hour Lorraine thought she would lose control anytime. Then she heard.

“Potty please!”
#
It was little Jesssica’s voice.

Lorraine heard steps on the stairs. Aunt Alice talked to her older daughter.

“I’ll see to Jessica can you help Lorraine.”

Roberta took her cousin’s ear and led her to the middle of the room. Lorraine saw the 2 potty chairs. Previously both Jessica and Lorraine had sat on the potty that had once belonged to their grandmother. Jessica had needed to be held carefully. Now the larger potty chair had Lorraine’s name on it.

A smaller potty chair had Jessica’s name.

Aunt Alice pulled down Jessica’s training panties to her ankles and sat her on the potty chair.

Roberta lifted Lorraine’s dress and pulled down her plastic backed trainers. Lorraine allowed herself to be lowered onto the chair,

Lorraine heard the tinkle sound from Jessica. Then she let go. Her tinkle was much louder and longer than her toddler cousin’s. This was partly because of the enamel potty in her chair.

Alice wiped her toddler and pulled up her trainer panties. She talked to the little one

“Id oo a big girl who did go on the potty and has dwy panties.”

Roberta removed the soap from her cousin’s mouth. She eased Lorrainer off the potty chair once she had finished tinkling. She then wiped her with a a baby wipe

Roberta addressed the young lady now approaching her 17th birthday

“Id Lorraine a big girl who did go on the potty and has dwy panties?”

Lorraine responded:

“Lorri id.”

Alice prepared drinks. Coffee for her and Roberta, and sippy cups with juice for the other girls. Jessica got orange juice./ Lorraine’s cranberry juice had diuretic added.

The door bell went. The guests were 4 girls from the 3rd graded class Lorraine had spent the last week in and their moms.

Aunt Alice remarked, we do not want you to lose touch with your friends.

Lorraine was kind of relieved that she ate the same as the 8-10 year olds. She was happy to spoon feed little Jessica. Aunty remarked:

“Lorraine is helping wih little Jessica.”

She was also pleased that her dress, although in the same colour and style as Jessica’s wentto her knees and so hid those embarrassing plastic backed panties.

Lunch seemed to take a long time. Lorraine noticed how much she needed to pee. She really did not want to be put on a potty chair in front of the little girls.

As they finished desert Alice noticed how much the teen was fidgeting. Then little Jessica said:

“Potty please!”

Alice talked to her daughter.

“Roberta could you get both potty chairs, I will see to Lorraine.”

The little girls giggled when they saw the two potty chairs, Well at least when they saw the one with Lorraine’s name on it.

Aunty took Lorraine’s hand. 4 Moms and 4 little girls looked on.

Two young ladies had their plastic backed trained panties pulled down to ankles. They had their dresses lifted and were sat on the potty chairs.

The actual toddler tinkled instantly. The nearly 17 year old did not. Her aunt whispered.

“Do you want a diaper position spanking and then a real diaper?”

Lorraine’s desperation to pee was already strong. She tinkled too.

A couple of minutes later the teen’s face was as red as when she had applied rouge. Her cousin said

“Jes’ca big girl. Loli big girl too”

Her aunt announced.

“Lorraine is helping little Jessica with potty training. And when Jess’ca is ready for big girl panties Lolli will not have to wear trainer panties or use a baby potty chair.”

Lorraine did not see her aunt’s look nor Roberta’s expression.

AuntRobertaStrict

Post by AuntRobertaStrict » Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:12 pm

After lunch Aunt Alice asked Lorraine if she wanted to watch Sesame Street with little Jessica. The nearly 17 year old shook her head violently. Then she looked at her own daughter:

“Would Jes’ca like to watch Teletubies with Lolli.”

The toddler nodded.

So Lorraine had to sit in the back room watching a show designed for really young children. Aunty gave both girls Sippy cups with juice. 40 minutes later Lorraine noticed that she needed to pee.

The little girls and their moms had left.

Alice had arranged for 2 hours’ worth of Teletubies episodes on a DVD for the two girls to watch. Lorraine soon started feeling desperate to pee.

She got up. She realised the potty chairs were in fact locked in the bathroom

Aunty I need to pee. Aunt Alice smiled:

“I’m busy you could say ‘potty please’ and Roberta may help you “

Her 15 year old cousin was reading. Lorraine said:

“Potty please.”

Roberta said:

“I’m busy, you’re supposed to be a big girl. Try to hold on.”

Lorraine was in agony. Roberta got a text. She whispered to her Mom.

Then Alice asked little Jessica.

“Does you need to go pp in potty?”

The toddler says.

“Me need potty.”

Roberta sat Lorraine on her potty chair. The doorbell went. Alice then let in 4 girls from her old high school class.

Aunty smiled:

“Two girls need help with potty training.”

She then sat her daughter next to her niece. Lorraine tried to hold on for nearly a minute but she was desperate.

Jessica tinkled a soon as she was on the potty chair. Alice praised her toddler. Are you a good big girl.

The five teens than offered ironic applause as Lorraine found she had to pee. The tinkle sounded deafening.

Then they had supper. Jessica and Lorraine had mac and cheese. The others had burgers. Lorraine was at least relieved that she did not have to wear a bib.

Bedtime was after 7 However her former classmates got to watch as Lorraine was bathed with little Jessica.

Next morning Lorraine had one bit of good news. She was allowed to use ‘The big girl potty’ to ‘go poopies’.

The two little girls were put into pants. They had pale blue elasticated pants and also similar shirts.

They were joined at breakfast by a really cute boy. Harry was helping Roberta with studying history. He seemed to think that Lorraine also looked cute.

The nearly 16 year old really did NOT want Harry to know what kind of panties she was wearing. Just before Harry arrived she had been given a large Sippy cup of cranberry juice.

Just before half past eight Harry said:

“I can only stay for another 30 minutes.”

Roberta accepted the cup of coffee. It was her fist coffee for a week

As breakfast went on Lorraine felt more and more desperate to pee.

Jessica whispered to her Mommy.

“All right dear.”

Aunt Alice then whispered to Lorraine

“Do you need to go potty?”

She whispered back:

“No aunty.”

She was kind of relieved when the nice boy left. As Harry was leaving Aunty talked to the girls.

“Let’s go to the park.”

Alice took Lorraine’s hand. Roberta held her other hand. Alice also held little Jessica’s hand.

As soon as she got up Lorraine worried about needing the bathroom. It got worse. They stopped at a stream with a little waterfall. This made Lorraine’s need even more urgent.

Jessica fed the ducks. Alice kept VERY firm control of Loraine’s hand. After 10 minutes Lorraine asked:

“May I go to the bathroom?”

Aunty said:

“You said you did not need to 10 minutes ago. You are supposed to be a big girl. Try to hold on.”

Little Jessica was really enjoying feeding the ducks. 20 minutes later Lorraine was REALLY desperate.

“PLEASE I need the bathroom.”

Aunt Alice said:

“Try to be a big girl.”

Aunty held Lorraine’s hand firmly. The 16 year old was doing a very violent pp dance.

Lorraine violently tried to pull away from her aunt

“I do NEED the loo NOW!!

Yelled the British teen brat. Aunty kept hold of her hand. Her pulling made it harder for the 16 year old to control other muscles.

It was Roberta who saw first. The pale blue pants really showed dark stains as the training panties had proved wholly ineffective at absorbing her huge peeing ‘accident’. She pointed to it:

“I think Lorraine needs to be changed.”

Alice looked at her niece. Let’s get you into clean panties and clothes. Alice and Roberta held the nearly 17 year old’s hand firmly. Alice also held little Jessica’s hand. They went to a play area.

Alice lifted Lorraine onto a diaper deck and held her firmly. Roberta pulled off her soggy elastic pants. Little girls and Moms looked on. Roberta then removed the soggy training panties. She held them up in finger and thumb.

Roberta wiped Lorraine’s most intimate areas. Then Jessica said:

“Me need potty.”

Aunty kept her niece on the diaper deck. Roberta took her baby sister to a stall. Then a few minutes later Jessica remarked

“Jes’ca tinkled in big girl potty, Lolly did tinkle in panties.”

The teen yelled:

“Shut UP!!”

Alice remarked:

“Try to be polite.”

The Roberta hand her little baby sister

“You id clever girl.”

Aunty then said:

“Sorry you had an accident. Luckily aunty brought a change of clothes.”

Alice handed Roberta a clean pair of plastic backed trainer panties. A six year old pointed:

“Big girl in diapers.”

Alice said:

“Oh no she is in training panties.”

She added:

“You can’t wear those soggy pants.”

Aunty put both the pants and the trainers into a plastic bag.

“But aunty took precautions. I have spare clothes.”

The dress Aunty offered looked childish. Lorraine thought of complaining, but then worried about going out just in a blouse and diaper like panties.

Lorraine was relieved when she realised her panties were not on display once the dress was lowered on her. Still she worried about wind and her underwear being revealed.

In the next few weeks Aunty insisted on making sure that Lorraine and Jessica were dressed the same. They had the same bed time. They each got regular feeds of juice in Sippy cups.

Both wore bibs at meal time and had plastic spoons to eat the blended food with.

There was one difference in their treatment. When Jessica asked for the potty she was put on it as soon as possible. When Lorraine asked Aunty and Roberta were usually ‘busy’

They would remark:

“Can you wait, you are supposed to be a big girl.”

Jessica seemed to be doing very well. Hardly any accidents.

A few times Lorraine failed to manage to hold on having been told to try to wait. Whenever she wet her trainers either Cousin Roberta or Aunt Alice would say:

“Did ill Lolli have an accident.”

Lorraine felt even worse when during her change Jessica would be sat on the potty chair, hugged and told

“Jess’ca id a BIG girl.”

More usually just before Lorraine had an accident Roberta or Alice would pull down Lorraine’s trainers and sit her on a potty chair

It often seemed to be that Lorraine was sitting next to her toddler sister and both were going tinkle. Lorraine felt REALLY shamed as she sat next to the toddler. Often there were visitors.

Sometimes it was girls from her old 3rd grade class or her teen former high school classes

In additions there were neighbors from down the street. Three moms had little girls who had just been potty trained.

Even when Lorraine managed to stay dry until she was put on the potty chair she got super uncomfortable. Lorraine did not actually know that her aunt was adding diuretic to her sippy cups but did notice that about 40 minutes after getting a drink she noticed a need to pee.

Then there was her name. Jessica had problems with Lorraine. She called her cousin Lolly.

Lorraine’s aunt and other cousin also used that name

Mostly Jessica was doing very well with asking for the potty. However she got very engrossed with playing with lego bricks one afternoon. She wet trainer panties. Lorraine pointed:

“Jes’ca’s a bettsie wetsie,”

Jessica cried. Aunt Roberta saw. Firstly she changed her daughter. She was kind. Sorry you had a little accident. Then her tone changed

“Lorraine come to aunty!”

Lorraine obeyed. Her aunty filled three sippy cups with cranberry jucie. She had no choice but to drink them

Roberta phoned all the girls from Lorraine’s old high school she could.

Then Lorraine was sent to a corner. A bar of soap was in her mouth . She had to hold her dress right up

Aunt Alice had place newspapers under her niece. For an hour Lorraine dan ced in the corner. She heard lots of comments on her fidgeting.

Then she wet the panties. At that point the waterproof panties did their job. She stayed in the corner. Girl talked about Bettsy wetsy Lolly.

She soon needed to pee more. She did all she could to resist but finally she let go. Soon she was making a puddle in the newspaper pile. Aunt Alice left her in the corner for another 10 minutes

Lorraine heard more giggles. She was relieved when her aunt finally took her ear. Aunty had put a plastic sheet on the sofa. Lorraine’s former classmates watched as aunty removed the very heavy now rather yellow trainer panties came off. Aunty held them in finger and thumb of a few seconds.

Aunt Alice then wiped the special area carefully. It was strange. It was not an unpleasant physical experience but was deeply shaming. The next experience was both painful and shaming.

Aunty remarked:

“Lolli was a NAUGHTY girl. And the diaper position is so good for this spanking.”

Roberta held Lorraine’s legs right up Aunty picked up a wooden spanking paddle

Whap, whack whap

THWACK!

Lorraine yelped. Other girls cheered and applauded. It felt like years but was only 5 minutes.

Lorraine was so grateful when her spanking stopped that she listened to what her aunty whispered.

Lorraine then did a deep curtsy, exposing her plastic backed panties. She looked at her little cousin

“Lolli id VERY sowwy for being nasty to Jes’ca.

“Then she looked at her aunty. Again deep curtsy. Thank oo VEWY much for punishin me. Lolli was VERY naughty.”

Aunty huged her

“Try to be a good girl. When lil Jessica is ready for big girl panties Lorraine will not have to wear trainers or use a potty chair.”

AuntRobertaStrict

Post by AuntRobertaStrict » Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:42 pm

The next week seemed quite nice for Lorraine. It was embarrassing to have to let herself be sat on a potty chair. There always seemed to be others watching. Still she asked for potty as soon as she got her drink. By the time she was on the potty chair she tinkled comfortably.

Jessica did seem to be doing so well. Not only did her little cousin avoid any day accidents but with being got up she also woke up dry for the next few days

Lorraine tried to encourage and help her little cousin. She still hated having to sit on a potty chair next to the toddler. She hated even more how much her trainers looked like diapers

Still it was alright. She asked for the potty just after she got her drink of juice. By the time she needed to pee she was put on the potty chair.

Lorraine also remembered her Aunt’s promise. No more potty chair or trainer panties when Jessica was ready for big girl panties.

Lorraine thought her humiliations would soon be over, or at least reduced. One Saturday things changed a lot.

Madison and he geeky friend Abigail were with them. She hated this but Lorraine was kind of used to it.

Madison gave her a Sippy cup.

Three minutes later Lorraine said:

“Potty please aunty.”

Her aunt instantly put her on the potty chair. The nearly 17 year old could not tinkle at all.

Her aunt got VERY] angry

Firstly she was dragged over Alice’s knees. Her former classmates saw the diaper like panties around “Lolli’s”. She kicked and cried for some minutes.

Then Aunty said the poor girl must be thirsty. Lorraine was forced to drink 2 pints one of formula the other of juice (each with extra diuretic)

Finally aunty remarked:

“Someone needs to learn NOT to tell lies.”

Aunty picked up a large baby pacifier. She totally covered it with soap

“Open your mouth.”

Lorraine complied. Now one of Lorraine’s acts of teen defiance was getting lip piercings

Aunty used these to hold the icky and shaming paci in place.

“Let’s go out.”

Aunty held little Jessica’s hand. Abigail and Madison each held one of Lorraine’s. They walked round the park for about an hour. Lorraine tried to but could not tell them of her need to pee.

After about 45 minutes Lorraine could not hold on. Her panties were wet. They walked through the mall. Lorraine was aware of looks from girls she had known. She also noticed that she would soon need to pee more. She feared that the trainers would not hold the second deluge from her bladder.

Finally Aunty walked the kids into a store. Lorraine noticed lots of girls she had known

Abigail and Maddison kept firm hold of Lorraine’s hands. Soon she could not help fidgeting and dong the most violent pp dance you could imagine. Aunt Alice praised her own daughter

“Jessica has done so well that she does not need trainer panties anymore.”

They showed lots of pairs of panties. Many of them looked more grown up than Lorraine had worn even before her ‘accidents’.

Also they showed the little girl dresses and pants that made her look, except for size, as if the toddler was 10.

Lorraine kept struggling. Some girls looked at her as well as congratulating little Jessica.

Then it happened. Lorraine had to let go.

A dozen girls stopped looking at little Jessica and instead looked at the nearly 17 year old who had made such a visible puddle. Her aunt came to see Lorraine. She whispered.

“If we take out your paci and let go of your hands do you PROMISE to curtsy and ask the nice lady if she has baby diapers in your size.”

Lorraine shook her head. Then Alice went to talk to her little daughter.

Jessica did a curtsy.

“Tank oo very much for big girl panties for Jes’ca. Could oo help Loli, does oo have big baby didies for Loli cos she NEEDS em?”

Lorraine cried. The lady offered Jessica a large carton of size 7 baby diapers. Jessica gave the carton to her Mom.

The ground did not swallow the totally shamed teen

Alice took her teen niece’s hand.

“I think someone needs a clean DIAPER.”

Lorraine allowed herself to be led to the rest room. Madison from her old high school class helped her aunt lift ‘Lolli’ onto the diaper deck. She held the brat safely.

Girls and ladies looked on as Alice lifted Lorraine’s dress and pulled off the soggy trainers from the teen. Alice wiped Lorraine’s ‘diaper area’. She reached special place. The teen could not help reacting

Aunty remarked:

“I think Lolli LOVES diaper time.”

People saw her red rear from the last spanking. Lorraine blushed deeply she had 4 VERY red cheeks.

It was almost a relief when the diaper was actually taped on her bottom. Madison whispered to Aunt Alice.

Aunty nodded. Roberta held little Jessica’s hand. Aunty and Madison held Lorraine’s. The teen was still gagged by the pacifier, luckily the soap had all gone.

People followed. They went into “Still a Princess.”

Aunt patted Lorraine’s butt. People heard what she had underneath. Aunt Alice said:

“Madison tells me you have dresses that go better with DIAPERS.”

The lady nodded

Madison and Aunty walked Lorraine into the changing room. The manageress came into the room.

Lorraine was appalled. Aunty removed the jumper that suited a first grader from Lorraine. She stood there in just the large disposable diaper and camisole vest.

Lorraine tried to pull away. She did not get far. The dress covered barely half her butt. The sleeves were puffed.

‘Lolli’ face got even redder as she saw herself. The diaper was VERY CONSPICUOUS.

Aunt Alice handed Lorraine the carton of diapers. She knew she had to carry it in her right hand.

Aunty Alice firmly held Lorraine’s left hand.

They emerged from the changing room. The store was full of young women she knew. Some from the 3rd grade class, some from her old high school class. Aunty then announced:

“It is Lorraine’s birthday next Friday and Jessica will be two a week on Monday. So on Saturday we will combine birthday parties with a BABY SHOWER for Lolli.”

Lorraine cried. Aunty took Lorraine to a café. Lorraine was given milk and cookies. Jessica drank her milk from a sippy cup. Lorraine from a baby bottle.

As they walked through the mall Lorrraine noticed something else. She whispered.

“I need the bathroom.”

Lorraine was used to being allowed to use the actual bathroom when she needed to poop.

Aunty said

“You are now a baby, babies go to the bathroom in DIDIES.”

Lorraine said.

“I meant…”

Aunty shook her head.

Lorraine resisted for 5 minutes. Then it happened.

A little girl from that 3rd grade class saw. Sarah remarked

“I wondered if your last name made you Lolly Pop, but it is Lolly POOP.”

Lorraine just cried.

When they finally got home Aunty put down some newspaper on a plastic sheet and laid her troublesome teen on it. Aunty and Roberta put on gas masks. Lorraine’s pacifier was removed.

The dress was pulled right up.

Aunty removed the stinky diaper. Then she wiped the icky bottom with a kitchen towel.

“Id Loli a stinker den?

Lorraine just felt uncomfortable.

Roberta also in a gas mask held Lorraine’s legs up. Then she looked at her cousin

“Well answer your aunty, IS lolli a STINKER?”

She responded:

“I am stinky.”

‘Lolli’ was glad when put in a clean diaper. From then on ALL her meals were either bottle fed of spoon fed.

Little Jessica could use the plastic spoon herself. Her drinks came in sippy cups.

AuntRobertaStrict

Post by AuntRobertaStrict » Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:03 pm

It was Saturday morning. The day of the birthday parties and Lorraine’s ‘baby shower’.

Aunty talked to her that morning as she untapped the soggy diaper. Lorraine also heard Roberta talking to her toddler cousin.

“Who was a good big girl who did not go pp in the night?”

Then Alice aske d

“Lolli, does oo want to avoid making stinky diapers in front of everyone during your baby shower.”
Lorraine responded:

“Oh yes can I go to the bathroom when I need to poop?”

Alice slipped the new disposable under Lorraine’s butt.

BABIES go to the bathroom in DIDIES. They go pp and POOPY in diapers.”

Then she felt the suppository being pushed into her rear.

Alice taped the diaper. Within a few minutes Lorraine felt the effect of the suppository. Little Jessica remarked.

“Look at Lolly POOP!.”

Lorraine cried. It was Roberta who changed her. Roberta insisted that her cousin go 2 the back yard. She made her go down the stairs on her icky butt. Roberta wore a gas mask.

A couple of hours later Lolly again needed a diaper change. She was kind of getting used to this, but still felt shamed. After wiping Lorraine, Aunt Alice slipped a different cream on her butt. Then she said

“Now Miss LOLLI you are going to have LOTS of gifts. Each time you get a gift you MUST say Thank you for (whatever the gift is) I am sure I will NEED this and use it.

“And you must curtsy.”

Then Aunty gave a very gently slap on Lorraine’s butt. She yelled in agony.
Aunty then explained

“Your hiney is now SUPER sensitive. If you are not polite like Aunty told you she will use a bamboo CANE on that sensitive rear.”

Lorraine was pleased that her dress was long enough to kind of hide her diaper. The doorbell rang.

The living room was soon full. There were girls from her old high school class and from the 3rd grade class. Also some neighbour Moms with daughters. The little girls were age 2- 3. All were fully potty trained like little Jessica.

It was also Jessica’s 2nd birthday. The toddler was given some pants and some long dresses and Barbie dolls and bricks.
Madison pushed in her gift

It was huge.

“Open your present.”

Said her aunty.

Lorraine opened the package. It was a changing table with extra straps. Aunty looked at the cane in the corner

“What do you say Lolli?”

Lorraine did a slight curtsy, managing NOT to show her diaper.

“Thank you very much I am sure I will need this.”

Abigail offered a gift. The high chair was Lorraine’s size and had extra straps.Again Lorraine curtsied and thanked the girl she hated.
Little Jessica talked to a Mom who was visibly pregnant.

“Me is a big girl would your baba like my crib.”

The Mom hugged the toddler and said thank you. The next gift was even bigger. It was Roberta who offered it.The crib had pink metal bars and a top. Lorraine saw that there were straps and the crib could be locked.

“What do you say?”

Lorraine curtsied and thanked her aunt. Lorraine was VERY aware of how much she needed to urinate.
Aunty took Lorraine into Jessica’s room. She whispered and Lorraine obeyed

“Cos I have a crib and do not need a big girl bed would Jes’ca like Lolli’s bed?”

The toddler beamed and thanked her.

Aunt Alice looked at her niece’s face. She could tell what was happening. Lorraine was VERY AWARE that she was wetting her diaper.

When they came back to the living room Jessica handed a gift to Lorraine.

Aunty whispered and said do a DEEP curtsy this time.

Lorraine opened the gift. It was large sized terry cotton cloth baby diapers.

Lorraine saw the cane and did a curtsy so deep that her soggy sagging disposable baby diaper was visible.

“Tank oo very much I am sure I will NEED these.”

The whole room exploded in laughter.

garrycd

Post by garrycd » Tue Jul 24, 2018 1:44 pm

Good story, held me through out.

AuntRobertaStrict

Post by AuntRobertaStrict » Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:35 am

should I go on, spanking for UNpottytraining lolly