Lorraine Craig and her aunt

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
AuntRobertaStrict

Re: Lorraine Craig and her aunt

Post by AuntRobertaStrict » Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:38 am

I am wondering about going on, possibly spanks as part of UN potty training lolli

AuntRobertaStrict

Post by AuntRobertaStrict » Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:40 am

I am thinking of going on, possibly spanks for UN potty training lolli?

Should I?

garrycd

Post by garrycd » Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:47 am

please do continue

antonias6969

Post by antonias6969 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 5:12 pm

Goodnight. This story is impressively addictive. Wishing to know how it continues.

I love your stories.

antonias6969

Post by antonias6969 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 5:14 pm

I would also like very much for you to continue it. It is most interesting.

antonias6969

Post by antonias6969 » Sun Mar 24, 2019 5:39 am

Good Morning.

First of all to clarify that I am from Spain, that I do not master the language and that I use the Google translator to communicate, so I apologize

crazy things this thing says.

The second, I've been following you for years. I love your stories. And it's obvious that the whole community likes them too.
It is more than possible that you are the most read writer on the web, if we look at the number of visits your stories have.

You are also one of the most constant.

Personally, I like that the authors and creators of content, take their time to do what they want, under the protection of the

freedom, without time pressure and without coercion of any kind.

I do not like that they have pressure due to the tracking of their content and that the cravings lead them to lose quality by gaining quantity.
Also congratulate you for doing this exercise for free, for sharing your art selflessly and animated and inspired by virtues more

noble

As the author of a happy world said, in the future, people will make their hobbies their trade. I do not like this aspect of this

Present that we have. I also enjoy your works for this circumstance.
Sometimes, it seemed to me that you asked for suggestions, in a comment that you have left in your own stories. Like in this one where I'm leaving

the comment.

I am wishing to know how the story continues like so many thousands of secret followers that you have.

I would like to make a request, with the idea that it can be an inspiration for you to develop some aspect, if you have it

all right.

I love stories where there are dominant women who force women to be submissive and docile against will. I like that in the

as much as possible, be credible. I have never believed in public relations, nor in public humiliations, nor in anything that is

public.

But in the private, everything happens. And you can do certain public things, controlling the environment very much. As in private meetings,

private parties, private events, etc. It is more public, but controlled.

What makes each story unique are its protagonists and their circumstances.

And there is a type of submissive, which is almost extinct. That is the intelligent submissive, with a great capacity to dialogue self-hiring

in doing so, to feign enthusiasm when he feels hatred, to feign happiness when he feels anger and contempt. It is a forced submissive, who

he lives a sea of ​​contradictory emotions within himself, but he pretends and acts for the approval of his oppressors, even though everyone knows how

It feels this submissive to act that way.

Every oppressor, knows what happens to her submissive, they have been the forgers of their degradation and know every whit of that aspect. And by

they enjoy it more.

This woman, has some special characteristics, has a coward soul and a wild insecurity. Do whatever it takes to escape fear and

she feels more comfortable accepted, than being herself. Although on the outside, it is the opposite. She is a normal woman, with an education

normal. She is not a lesbian, she does not like women. She does not like being a slave. But all that, will be crushed by another woman who will make

his life a hell, to turn her into his slave.

And the premise of the story, is to try to make the life of this submissive, as unworthy as possible, make him suffer the greatest amount of shame

possible. It is a story that has to go in search of filling this character with situations of the most humiliating, making him face dialogues of the

worse baseness and make your days a hell.

Your physical pain is not sought. Its degradation is sought. Her hypocritical acts, where she will carry out the wishes of others, against her

Will.

Part of the magic of this story, has to be in not developing the training process, how his spirit was bowed, to have fallen

so low. This part has to be intuited, through the dialogues, the routines, their education, their performances and all kinds of

situations to which more decadent, humiliating and shameful.

To see how she thinks and feels something, while doing something different, hating herself for being such a coward.

To follow the life of this submissive, that I am convinced that if you develop it, it will be one of the most incredible stories ever written.

As suggestions, this woman will be beautiful in her face. It will have a small and complex chest with a small chest. She will feel very ashamed of her

body, which has always hidden in clothes that hid what she was. He will also be very ashamed of his nakedness. Hate to behave

like a little girl, but she will do it, for the enjoyment of her oppressors. Hate to dress with all kinds of clothes, which will be selected for her,

always looking for your shame.

The main scenarios where his life would develop would be, in his mistress's house, at work and in private homes where his

loves decide that she is going to pass

r the night, for the enjoyment of their intimate friends and for the horror and horror of it.

Something will make the situations interesting, is that this woman will be between 32 and 36 years old. And during that time you will have had enough time to

destroy some work life that another. It will have girls who will have damaged and who will take advantage of all kinds of opportunities to charge

revenge.

But the bulk of the story, must come from his Mistress, who would become its main dominant, and one of the most important characters

Of the plot. She is the one who will spend most of the time tormenting and creating the most embarrassing situations for the other girl.

The infantilization of the submissive is a part of the story. You have to take good time to develop your past and your present, so that

all copper strength.

The character of this submissive, facing the outside, most of his life has been hard, educated, safe and very professional. But after being his

will be subdued by the other woman, will be cheerful, affectionate, jovial, childish, and always degrading to herself.

The volume of situations that can be created to develop humiliations for our protagonist is infinite, and I would love to put a lot of those situations that I would like you to develop, but unless you ask me explicitly, I will prefer that you be free and believe freely, without guides, or directions of any kind.

I would like you to create a severe dominant, merciless, vengeful and despicable towards your future submissive.

The good stories of this subject, are based on the relationship between the dominant and their submissive. In the quality of the dialogues, the quality of the situations, in their coherence, in their credibility, in their novelty, etc.

Personally, I think we have to attack the submissive, from all different personalities. From the severe dominant, to the dominant affectionate who enjoys ridiculing her and making her pass embarrassments and indignities just for fun.

But they must be different people. There is always one that exercises most of the authority, and it is because of the fear that the submissive has to this character, who submits to the rest of the characters that surround the story.

It would be nice if there were characters who took advantage of her sexually, always women, since the submissive is not a lesbian and will hate all this. And that oblige her to do all kinds of indignities for the enjoyment of her captors.

The captors / tortured / dominant characters, will always be asking questions to the submissive, so that this always has to be passing shame, accepting the unacceptable.

It is also important to create denigrating rituals, as it could be to put one, that during the work, suppose that they are in some offices and its dominant is obviously the boss and will have its own office. The submissive woman, after having asked permission to enter, closing the door behind her, has to go to the table where the boss is busy talking on the phone, she will kneel opening her mouth very large, so that the dominant one puts her finger index and the submissive is quiet sucking the finger of the boss, until he finishes talking on the phone. Things like that, that will go more, day by day. From the dressing room, to all kinds of degrading situations, like receiving embarrassing gifts from third parties, and our protagonist will have to make a video thanking and enjoying his gift, being humiliated by all in the video, to the horror of the submissive, who you will know that the recipient of the video will be someone she hates, respects and has damaged in the past, for minor affronts and that now the tables have changed dramatically.

She will also be constantly making apologetic letters, coloring, taking pictures and framing them, for people from her past, who obviously will not miss the opportunity to make shame travel to the limit by the body of our submissive.

The premise of the story must be to seek the greatest amount of shame that a woman can suffer, on the part of her most ardent enemy, who will hate her and will have a notion of discipline, shame and humiliation very extensive and will use all to the annoyance of his enemy.

I believe that creating and developing this type of story requires time and effort.

The authors who are making money publishing books in amazon, for example. They are not up to developing this type of content, but there they are.

Few authors have enough wood to get involved with their creations, looking to leave their mark.

I believe that you have planted your seed in other stories and I am sure that many people read your stories, waiting for more content.

Thank your time, your effort and your dedication.

If someone reads this comment and would like Doña Roberta to make a story with a germ of the ideas expressed here, the support would be appreciated, so that she would also be encouraged and felt
the affection of the community.

A hug to everyone and enjoy writing and reading. ^ _ ^

antonias6969

Post by antonias6969 » Sun Mar 31, 2019 8:37 am

Good afternoon friends.

I have noticed that this story is very interesting, since I published my comment it has received more than 200 visits.

It is obvious that there is interest and follow-up.

I wanted to contribute something for all the users of the page. And that I also have to apply myself.

When we come to find a story to read, a fantasy that encourages and distracts us from the daily routine of each day and we find something related in some story, be it a character, a theme, the way it is told, whatever ...

I suggest taking care of the author of the work, writing a comment. This must be born spontaneously in each person, but we should also educate ourselves in taking care of content creators, thanking them for their time, dedication and perseverance, contributing what their work has made us feel, as we read it.

I think this is important, both to enrich the work, the creator and ourselves.

Patreon, suggests that we take care of the author with money. I suggest that we take care of the author with our feeling, our perception, our opinion, our suggestion, our subjectivity, our emotion. Something that enriches us all.

It's just a suggestion. If we do not take care of the content creators, they must feel the hobby of creating and exposing the created, to receive the cold silence of thousands of visitors ...