Over her knee

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
declan

Over her knee

Post by declan » Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:22 am

14 years old and being spanked, again, obviously not too old for a spanking and not an unusual situation for me. It was something the lady who stayed over sometimes always did. She was a friend of my parents, neither attractive nor ugly, just normal as I recall. She was very nice but really but strict, one warning and then if things were not to her liking it meant going over her knee.
I remember my first spanking very clearly, I was about 10 years old. 'You can read for 15 mins then lights out declan'
'Yes Auntie' I replied, but 30 mins passed and I was still reading, Auntie popped her head round my bedroom door 'Is that light still on? Turn it off now! I don't know if you've ever been spanked but you will be if that light doesn't go out' she sounded firm and serious. But I just wanted to finish this chapter. The next thing I knew Auntie came in 'What did I say?'
'Sorry, I was just finishing'
'I said lights out'
'I'll turn the light off now'
'Too late, out of bed now please'
'What?'
'Out now!' she commanded, I did as I was told and in an instant she had sat down, taken my left wrist and pulled me across her lap. I was speechless! She took a few seconds to position me then said 'This is what will happen if you don't do as your told'
CRACK! Her hand came down hard on my bottom. I shook. It stung.
SMACK! Another one.....'OW!' Then another, then another, then another.
What was happening? A spanking? How many spanks? What will my parents say? All these things were racing through my head as Auntie's hand kept coming down on my bottom, each cheek in turn, my bottom stinging from each smack. I'm wiggling from each spank and making 'Oh' noises with each one.
SPANK! SMACK!
'Are you getting the message young man?' She'd stopped spanking
WHACK! SPANK!
'Y-y-y-es' I stammered between slaps to my bottom
SPANK! SPANK!
'Good! Little boys who don't do as Auntie tells them get a spanking. Is that clear?'
SMACK! SLAP!
'Yes Auntie' I hollered.
SPANK! WHACK!
'And naughty little boys get a bare bottom spanking'
SLAP! SPANK!
There was a pause.....it was all over I thought.....then I felt my pyjama bottoms being tugged down. I felt her hand on my bottom, rubbing it gently, each cheek in turn. 'Quite pink' she said' and with that felt her hand come down even harder on my bottom.
SPANK! SPANK! SPANK! SPANK!
'Oooowww!!!' I yelled and felt my legs kick out uncontrollably with the first spank and the second and third..........her hand was coming down harder and quicker, not each cheek in turn but 3,4 or 5 on the same cheek. My bottom was sore now, very sore, tears were welling up, I was bucking with each smack.
SMACK! SPANK! LAP! WHACK!
'PLEASE AUNTIE!!!!' I cried, tears now running down my face. But she didn't stop. I was now out of control. Squirming, crying, yelling. I grabbed her ankle and the leg of the chair trying to hold on as she spanked my bottom again and again.
Then.........it stopped. Had it finished?
I lay across her lap, the tears steaming down my face as I tried to breath, my bottom on fire.
'That will do for tonight' she said quite matter of factly 'I think you'll remember what I said now don't you?' I said nothing, I just lay there panting.
SPANK!!!!!!!! Her hand came down hard 'OOWWW!!!!' I screamed
'Don't you?' she said again, wanting an answer.
'Y-y-y-e-s Auntie' I could barely talk
'Good I thought so' she sounded pleased, 'Now get up please'
'Yes, ok' I said quietly as I sort of slid off and stood up, pyjamas half round my ankles and half off.
'Turn round and let me see' she said 'A well spanked bottom I think' she admired her work. 'Leave your bottoms off and get back into bed......and turn the light off'
'Yes Auntie' I did as I was told and turned the light off as I got into bed. Auntie came over, kissed me on the forehead and said 'Sweet dreams'
I lay face down on the bed, my hands on my bottom. This was the first of many spankings by my Auntie.
It would be a few years before sweet dreams followed a spanking but that's another story.

Fm_b

Re: Over her knee

Post by Fm_b » Sun Nov 25, 2018 1:35 pm

Wonderful story, thank you! Aunt rules :-)

Otkmike777

Re: Over her knee

Post by Otkmike777 » Fri Jan 31, 2020 10:53 pm

Very nice story!