Child of Sorrow Part 16

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
derry-boychild

Child of Sorrow Part 16

Post by derry-boychild » Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:06 am

The ground did not open to swallow Deidre as she left the changing room. Both former fellow high school students and girls from the elementary school class looked on at her. The diaper was visible. It felt VERY conspicuous to the 16 year old.

Deidre felt how firmly her aunt Mildred held her hand. Norma held little Jessica’s hand. The teen was led into the main part of the mall. It felt to Deidre that ten thousand people were looking at her diapered rear.

Deidre was actually relieved when her aunt strapped her into the car seat. She started noticing a need to pee.

When they got home Deidre went upstairs to the bathroom. The padlock was still there and she could not even see the potty chair.

She came downstairs and yelled

“Aunty I need to piss.”

A minute later Jessica said:

“Potty please.”

Norma told her toddler cousin

“You are a big girl now I’ll take you to the bathroom.”

Deidre yelled

“I need the f****ng bathroom.”

Aunt Mildred looked at her niece.

“Child from now on you will be going to the bathroom in you diaper.”
Deidre stamped her feet and shouted:

“You bitch cu** I’m not a baby.”

Five minutes later after her older cousin and aunt had chatted Deidre was surprised and relieved to be taken into the bathroom. However it was not so she could sit and pee. Norma firmly held Deidre’s hands behind her back. Mildred soaped a wash cloth and said:

“Open your mouth child”

Deidre firmly clamped her mouth closed. Then Mildred slapped Deidre’s face and squeezed her nose. The yelp was enough for her aunt to force the very soapy wash cloth inside. This struggle had taken away effort from other muscles.

Deidre felt herself wetting the diaper. She cried as her aunt and cousin continued their ‘oral hygene’.

Deidre cried and peed. It felt like this happened for a long time. Norma and Aunt Mildred then held her hands and walked Deidre to the nursery. Norma was able to hold her safely on little Jessica’s changing table.

“Let’s get lil dee dee in clean didies!”

Announced her aunt. The nearly 17 year old watched as her soggy baby diaper was removed. It felt kind of nice but VERY shaming as her most intimate areas were cleaned with baby wipes.

The next thing was also embarrassing but in NO way pleasant. Aunt announced

“Someone needs to be punished for rudeness, and the DIAPER position is so good.”

Norma held Deidre’ body firmly with both hands. Aunt Mildred lifted the 16 year old’s leg with one hand. The other hand held a hairbrush.

WHACK SMACK!

Deidre did not take long to start crying. The spanking seemed to take a long time.

It was actually a relief when she was again taped into a shaming baby diaper.

Her aunt walked her downstairs. Then she announced.

“You were born on almost the same day as little Jessica, just 15 years apart. I think you should sign some invites.”

The invitations were to a combined party. Jessica’s second birthday and Deidre’s 17th birthday and BABY SHOWER.

There were 30 cards to sign. A dozen were to girls from the 3rd grade class she had briefly been in, and these included invites to mothers.

The others were for girls in her former High school class and for girls from Norma’s College preparation class.