Sissy Maid's Visit to the Master: Day Four continued

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
doristvmaid

Sissy Maid's Visit to the Master: Day Four continued

Post by doristvmaid » Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:08 am

I was on my knees, dressed as a maid and Mrs Winterbottom’s husband had just made me suck his cock. I felt utterly humiliated and ashamed but before I could gather my wits, I heard the front door open. “It’s the bloody wife,I’ll deal with this,you go along with me if you know what’s good for you.” he said as he pulled his trousers back up. His wife walked in,took one look and with a thunderous look said,”What’s been going on here then?” Me on my knees and him with his pants down. “Darling,this little whore forced herself on me,I was just fighting her off!” She looked at me,”Is that the truth,you dirty slut?” I stammered for a few seconds,not knowing what to say but remembering he was so pally with the police,I knew I had no choice in the matter,”Yes,Madam…it’s true…er…all my fault..I’m so sorry..”
“You certainly will be!” she roared back. “No,dear,you’re tired from your shopping,let me deal with this little slut.” As he pulled me up and then over his knees,his hand tore my knickers down and his big firm hand started to land on my bare bottom. Mrs W could dish out a good spanking but he was a master of the art and he didn’t stop til I was whimpering and pleading with him to stop. “Let that be a lesson to you,girl,now get in that corner with your hands on your head!” I did as ordered,he followed and rolled my dress up so that my bare red bottom would be on display. “You did well to back up my story,Doris,just for that,I’ll let you have some more of my cock tomorrow.” He whispered in my ear. My face flushed with so much embarrassment,made to suck cock,my arse spanked with his spunk still on face and dress. But at least I knew I wouldn’t be coming back tomorrow to face any more of this humiliation!
It was later when Mrs Winterbottom said I was dismissed for the day. As I readied myself to return next door to the Master, I decided to take the opportunity to say my last words to her husband. Going to the front door to leave, I turned to him and whispered, “This is the last time you’ll see me here you bastard. You won’t get another chance to do anything to me, you’ve had your fun but it’s over, you dirty rotten cunt, you can fuck off.” Quickly I left through the door and walked round to the Master’s house, feeling pleased with myself that I’d had the last word and told him where to go.
The house was in darkness and the Master was in his car in the drive, he wound the window down and called me over. “Glad I’ve seen you,sissy,I’ve been called away on business,I’ll be gone for the next two days. But don’t worry,I’ve made arrangements with the Winterbottoms that you can stay there and maid for them while I’m away.” My mouth dropped open,I stammered a reply,”But I can’t stay there,he’s just molested me and promised me more of it and I told him to fuck off! What can I do now?” The Master looked back at me with a look of disdain, “Well,that’s not my problem,pansy,you just better get used to it and apologize to him!” He growled and started to drive off,leaving me with my words in my mouth.
I stood there in my stained maid’s uniform and wondered what to do,I had no money,no male clothes and nowhere else to go. I started to walk back to the Winterbottoms home. My day had just got even worse…