The Second Spanking

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
Stern_Dad

The Second Spanking

Post by Stern_Dad » Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:26 am

A recollection of real events from several years ago.

The next day, I woke up to a text message that read, “I can’t stop thinking about the spanking you gave me last night!” Still a little hungover, I groggily remembered that I had acted out one of my life long fantasies – all be it on Market Street in San Francisco. Let’s see where this goes, I told myself.

At work that day, Sarah and I exchanged the typical instant messenger banter to distract ourselves from doing real work. But by midafternoon, it was clear what she wanted to chat about. I was away from my desk so it took me awhile to answer.

3:57 PM
‪Sarah: so what was the first thing you thought of this morning?‬
4:37 PM
‪Sarah: hmmmmmmMMMMMM?‬‬
i told you what my first thought was.

5:23 PM
‪me: about what i thought about this morning?‬‬
‬5:24 PM
spanking you, of course.
5:26 PM
(and that i hoped you got home safely...because i didn't get your call)

No response that day, but the next day it came up again. We were breaking new ground in our relationship and somehow google chat was the safest way to say what was on our minds.

4:09 PM
‪Sarah: my throat hurts‬
ever since tuesday night
it's cause you spanked me.
lol.
‪‬
me: mmmm.‬

Sarah: i can't stop thinking about it.‬

‪me: good.‬‬
had you ever been spanked before?

‪Sarah: i'm blushing.‬‬
yeah, i guess. i just didn't expect it.

‪me: well...since i couldn't kiss you...‬‬
it was the only logical thing to do.
i keep thinking about it too.
;)

4:14 PM
‪Sarah: it was so naughty cause you spanked me and then sent me down the stairs... like i was bad and had to go to my room.‬‬

‪me: exactly.‬‬
:)

4:17 PM
‪Sarah: omg what am i doing to do with you!?!?!!‬‬

And then again the next day….

3:21 PM
‪Sarah: so you're not flying home this weekend? ‬

‪me: no, staying here.‬‬
(family drama) will be on my mind - but i still plan on having fun this weekend.
and maybe give spankings...

3:26 PM
‪Sarah: oh yeah?‬‬
‬3:27 PM
to who, me?
3:28 PM
i have to do something to deserve it

3:29 PM
‪me: that's why it's a maybe...‬‬

3:39 PM
‪Sarah: will you bend me over your knee this time?‬‬
‬3:40 PM
;)
3:49 PM
‪Sarah: sorry, maybe too naughty for work...‬‬

‬3:52 PM
‪me: oh! i didn't see it until now!‬‬
wow!
It’s naughty...but i like it!
3:53 PM
but you'll have to be really bad, for that!
and we probably can't be on the street, either.

3:55 PM
now i can't stand up and walk across the office for a few minutes....
thanks a lot!

3:57 PM
‪Sarah: TROUBLE!‬‬
oops.
:)
i don't think i'm sorry.

3:58 PM
‪me: you WILL be...‬‬
‬3:59 PM
ok, i'm inviting my boss over to my desk...so BEHAVE!

The following Saturday we met in the park and did a little bit of shopping in a nearby neighborhood. We both had plans to meet others in the late afternoon, but it was obvious that something still had to happen before we parted ways. I felt like I was walking around with a loaded gun in my pants, the tension was so strong. We stopped at a grocery store so that I could get some groceries for a barbecue and then we walked down a busy street that borders Golden Gate Park.

“Where are we going?” she asked me.

I looked across the street and saw a park bench, which would’ve been a perfect place to sit down and put Sarah over my knee, but too many people were there.

We walked further down the street and saw a bus shelter. Perfect, I thought! There’d be a little seat in there for me to sit on with privacy from everyone but cars passing by. But someone was waiting for a bus in that shelter. We kept walking. A block or two later we came upon another shelter. The seats were broken, but at this point the fact that it was private was more important to us.

“Now what happens?” She asked in a shy voice.

Words weren’t necessary at that point. I put down my brown grocery bag and stood so that we were facing each other. My stomach hurt from the anticipation. She looked at me with a serious expression on her face with her dancing green eyes. I don’t recall what she wore that day, but it was likely a pair of tight jeans that showed off her cute slim figure and sweater or top that complimented her ginger complexion.

Facing each other, I put my left hand on the small of her back and tilted her so that I could take aim with my right hand. We maintained eye contact the whole time. With a tenor of sternness, I gave several firm swats to her backside. She winced and breathed in with each spank, probably five or six total. At this point I felt like a dog in heat!

I think you should come with me to the barbecue instead of visiting your other friends, I insisted. But the spanking I wanted to deliver would have to wait for another day – which happened to be the very next day.