The First Spanking

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
Stern_Dad

The First Spanking

Post by Stern_Dad » Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:24 am

A recollection of real events from several years ago.

When I went out to meet Sarah for a beer that night, I sincerely thought it would be the last time we got together. We had met a few months earlier at a bar in San Francisco. She was 24 and I was 30. She told me that she was in a long distance relationship and at the time seemed rather frustrated with her situation. It seemed to me like she was hanging on to the comfort of the relationship while she was in a new city, but it sounded like things were on the rocks. We first hung out in groups of people and had fun getting to know each other. Then we started meeting after work on several occasions for drinks. It wasn’t uncommon for us to talk on the phone for an hour or more in the evenings. I kept waiting for the news that she would break up with this guy in the Midwest and would be fully available for me to start dating her in earnest. But to no avail. She’d hold my hand and gauze into my eyes one minute, and then pull away the next, remembering she was taken. When we went out on weeknights, work was always the excuse for her not to come back to my place. But when we went out on a Friday, she agreed to come back and spend the night. Just when I thought we would consummate our lust for each other, she pulled away in an act of loyalty to her long distance boyfriend. I invited her to stay with a promise that I wouldn’t push her, as it was clear to me that she was very vulnerable and I was happy to be a caretaker. In the morning, I kept my promise to be a gentleman, but Sarah apparently felt comfortable enough with me to put her hand in my pants and play with my cock. The mixed messages were never-ending.

About a month later, Sarah told me that she had planned a vacation to Europe with her boyfriend, and I realized that I should back away – not wanting to be a home wrecker. So although we agreed that we were sad to not see each other, it made sense to keep our distance. Another month passed and I convinced her to meet me for a beer, thinking that we’d wish each other good luck as platonic friends and move on from there.

But that night did not go the way that I thought it would at all. The sexual tension and flirtatious chemistry was stronger than ever. After about three beers, I was convinced that this girl was falling in love with me. Beyond the exchanges of quit witted jokes and stories about quirky coworkers, there was a trust and intimacy to our conversation. We were in the middle of a really good date, even if not officially considered so on paper. I came to the conclusion that I needed to make a move to convince her that I was serious about her, and I decided this would best be done once we left the crowded bar.

As we walked along the city streets, we held hands laughing and the energy continued that had been between us all night. When we found a private nook on a less crowded street, I pulled her in closely and went for a kiss.

To my amazement, she pushed back, and said, "Stop! You know I have a boyfriend!" I was both shocked and fed up. I was tired of being teased by this girl and I didn’t believe that she didn’t want me. Still facing her and holding her firmly with my left hand, I did the only thing that seemed natural in the moment and I reached around with my right hand to give her a swift SMACK!

"Did you just spank me?" she replied with a surprised tone.
"Yes!" I answered firmly and sincerely.
"Well...it didn't hurt," she replied with a coy smile.
"Do you want one that will?" I asked in a threatening tone.
"No," she said with a pause, followed by a growing smile, whispering "yeeess."

Still fed up I began chastising her. "Now you listen here Sarah! Do you think you can just flirt with me all night and lead me on like this and get away with it!?! SMACK! Do you think you can come over to my house and sleep in my bed and play with my cock and then tell me that you don't want this!?! SMACK! Well you've got another thing coming you little slut! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

In some ways this primal act was way out of character. I prided myself in being a respectful gentleman. Sure, I had been with several women and had passionate lovers, but I'd never been this frustrated or this infatuated or this passionate about the chemistry that I was feeling with this girl, and I wasn't about to let her walk away without a fight. So I made my point on her sweet little rump.

In the afterglow of the moment, we continued walking toward the subway station, where she’d take a train to her neighborhood. Sarah's mind was clearly spinning with endorphins. We paused on the street, now busier with pedestrian traffic. Homeless drunks, sat near us on the street, but it didn't matter to us. We checked the clock, and saw that her train home would be leaving shortly. I didn’t want her to leave, but I was also looking forward to sending her home with something to think about - still bitter that my kiss had been rejected.

Leaning against a building and holding each other Sarah whispered into my ear, "I've been naughty girl."

"Oh have you?" I replied with a hint of playful sarcasm.
"Well naughty girls need to be spanked!" I told her.

Again, I gave three firm smacks on her backside, hearing her gasp and exhale with undeniable pleasure. This was within plain sight of anyone walking by.

"Do you want another one!" I whispered into her ear, and she eagerly replied, "yessss."

But knowing that it was time for me to take the upper hand in this relationship, I barked back at her "well, too bad!" and turned her around to face the subway stair. I gave her a gentle but firm push in the small of her back, and told her to go catch her train.

With a look of bewilderment, she did as she was told and walked down the subway stair. She gave a look back over her shoulder with her big eyes and youthful beauty that suggested she was both hot and bothered, and lost all at the same time. I walked away with a sense of pride, knowing that I had delivered a proper message.

The next morning I received a text message from her, "Guess what I thought about when I woke up this morning?" Needless to say that I made my point.