Prologue

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
Stern_Dad

Prologue

Post by Stern_Dad » Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:22 am

Like many people here, I was a spanko from an early age. Although I became aware that my fetish was normal thing with the dawn of the internet as a teenager, I still believed that no woman in her right mind would actually like to be spanked. I was sure that the women receiving spankings on websites I found were paid actors and only acting out these scenes for money, (might still be true).

I had smacked a few booties of past girlfriends, and their reactions did nothing to change my mind - until I met a girl named Sarah. She was a real live spanko through and through. But she didn't know it until she met me. And although we are no longer together, I have decided to write a few journal entries about the spankings I gave her and the kinky awakening that we mutually experienced.

I dedicate these memories to other spankos that have not yet had a chance to live out their kinky dreams in real life. There are people out there that feel the way you do, and when you find them it is an amazing feeling.