Child of Sorrow part 12

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
derry-boychild

Child of Sorrow part 12

Post by derry-boychild » Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:51 am

Sunday morning seemed nicer for Deidre. It was true that she was again dressed in similar clothes to little Jessica this was a t-shirt and elasticized cream colored pants. There was no risk of people getting a glimpse of her training panties. Deidre’s potty chair was not very conspicuous at breakfast.
Aunt Mildred had some apparently good news for Deidre:

“When Jessica is able to go into big girl panties you will not have to wear training panties and use a child’s potty chair.

Better yet Daniel, from her old high school class, had not hear about Deidre’s last few weeks, other than she was at another school. Daniel was a smart funny young man. He was helping Norma with history home work.

He talked to Deidre and Norma in the same kinds of ways. They ate a nice breakfast. Deidre did have a slight worry. She would need to pee but that would not be for a while. Daniel then said:

“Look, I have to do some stuff so I will leave at 9.30.

It was 8.45 am. Deidre was certain she could hold on for about another hour or so. It was so nice to have coffee and pancakes for breakfast. A little after nine little Jessica said:

“Potty for Jess’ca.

Norma pulled her little sister’s pants and training panties down. She commented:
“No accidents since she came out of proper diapers yesterday.

The sound did make it a bit harder for Deidre but she felt confident she would be ok. Aunt Mildred then whispered:

“Do you need to go potty?

The 16 year old shook her head.

Just as Dan was leaving Norma whispered to Jessica. She nodded

“Let’s go to the park.

Norma took Deidre’s left hand. Aunt Mildred took her right hand. Mildred also held her littlest hand. Deidre felt controlled.
Norma kept a firm hold of her older but weaker cousin’s hand. Mildred helped Jessica feed the ducks. There was a little waterfall. Deidre suddenly felt her need to be urgent.
“I need the bathroom.

Aunt Mildred said:

“It can’t be very urgent, you did not need to go potty 20 minutes ago.
Norma kept firm hold of Deidre’s hand. Twenty minutes later Norma made a comment:
“What an INTERESTING dance.

A few minutes later she gave up. Deidre felt herself wetting her training panties. She wet A LOT.

Deidre felt this. She hoped nobody would know. However Norma saw the stain on her thin cream colored pants. Norma yelled:

“Dee Dee had an accident!

Then little Jessica talked to her mommy.

“Jes’ca go potty Now!

Mildred talked to her daughter:

“You carry Jessica to the rest room, Hurry. I’ll see to Deedee.

Mildred took Deidres’s hand. She saw her teen cousin lift the toddler and run towards the play area that had the rest room. Mildred held the 16 year olds hand and walked her in the same direction.

The diaper deck was not in a separate cubical. Mildred lifted her niece onto it. She somehow fitted. Little girls and Moms watched.

Deidre lay still and tried to wish things would go away. Her wet pants came off. Then her aunty removed the VERY soggy plastic backed training panties. As she was being wiped Deidre heard:

“Id oo being a lil puddle panties?

Younger kids giggled. Could it get worse. Yes it could. Norma and Jessica emerged from the handicapped stall. The not yet two year old said loudly and proudly

[i]“Me did go on the BIG GIRL potty.[i]“

Mildred had finished wiping. She talked to her daughter.

[i]“Can you hold Deidre’s legs up.[i]“

The strong younger girl obeyed. Mildred reached into her purse and produced a heavy hairbrush. She explained:

[i]“This was NOT really an accident. Aunty asked Dee dee about the potty less than 40 minutes before she wet her panties. This was NAUGHTY.[i]

Mildred lifted the brush

WHACK WHAP WHACK!!

Then she looked at her niece and said:

[i]“Is the DIAPER position not best for this particular spanking?[i]“

All Deidre could do was cry. The spanking lasted only about three minutes but it REALLY HURT.

At last the spanking was over and clean training panties were put on the troublesome teen. However her embarrassment was not quite over

[i]“I did bring a change of clothes.[i]“

Deidre saw the dress. She new she would have to be VERY careful if she did not want people to see her plastic backed undies.