Dreadful Mistake, Spanking Discovered and then Practiced

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
captdeck11

Dreadful Mistake, Spanking Discovered and then Practiced

Post by captdeck11 » Thu Jul 07, 2016 12:06 pm

Dreadful Mistake, Spanking Discovered and then Practiced (Part 1)
I was 14 and in the spring semester of my 8th grade year. The lame assignment was to find someone in some profession I had some interest in and interview that person. No luck and zero interest or effort. Finally my Mom through friends of friends found a librarian that would talk with me. Details were gathered and I was to meet Mrs. J. at 4:30 on Tuesday afternoon. Mom had a work conflict (luckily so I thought as having her along would be so embarrassing) so I was to take a different school bus and Mom would pick me up at 6:00 at the librarian's house.
I was not in a good mood anyway due to this assignment, but got off the bus and found my way to Mrs. J's house about 5 minutes early and rang the bell. Soon she answered and said, "You must be Krissy. Let's get this over with. I'm happy to help your mother out, she seems pretty frazzled."
As I unhappily quietly came in, she picked up a ping pong paddle off the table in the entry way and we continued to the family room. She sat down on a chair away from other furniture, put the paddle down partly under her right leg, grabbed my arm, and pulled me closer. With what seemed like one motion, she grabbed the top of my slacks, pulled them and my panties down to my knees, and slid me over her lap.
When I screamed, she said, "I thought your Mom had made it clear what you were in for. Oh, well Krissy, we'll get started."
I had never been spanked in my life or even threatened. At that time I thought just a couple of my classmates that I didn't know very well had been spanked when we were much younger. During the first couple minutes I was shrieking about a mistake but getting nowhere as each spank made the situation much worse and soon I was crying too hard for any attempts to beg for relief. Eventually the spanking rate slowed some seemingly to prolong the agony. Then the doorbell loudly rang. Mrs. L. hollered, "We're just about done here, I'll be there in a minute." After only one more painful spank, it rang again double.
Mrs. L. sighed and said, "Krissy, I do need to get that. We're not done yet, you need another 4 to 7 spanks which I'll give you as soon as possible. Sorry for the interruption, here's a towel. I will be right back."
In just a couple moments, Mrs. L. was back with an unhappy girl I didn't know. Mrs. L. said, "This is Krissy. Her Mom sent her here to see me at 4:30. She hasn't been treating her step mom very well. There must be some mistake. You've been getting what she was promised, but she'll still get the proper treatment her Mom has in mind. "
Crying I said, "My Mom sent me to talk over here to talk with a lady about working as a librarian. I have the note in my purse."
Mrs. L. said, "It would have helped if you had spoken up. Let's see the note."
My butt was still way too sore to pull up my slacks, so Mrs. L. retrieved my purse from the hall entry way table. I found the note and unfolded it and handed it to Mrs. L. in an upset huff. She said, "You were supposed to go to visit Mrs. J. at 609 West 7th Street, this is 609 West 4th Street. The house you wanted was white and a ranch style house, this house is a two story and light green."
I looked at the note and realized I had read Mom's seven with a horizontal bar as a four and the part I had been paying attention to was looking for the third house on the left.
Mrs. L. said, "I will be right back. I'll go tell the librarian what happened and you can likely still see her Wednesday at 4:30 if that still works. And I'll have her send your Mom over here to pick you up. I'll be able to finish you up then if she wants me to. Krissy, I'll get to you real soon. You can get ready now if you would like."
Crissy (with a C) was actually Crystal Ann, but always went by Crissy. Her father had remarried a few months ago and joint custody wasn't going well. Chrissy's Mom had become friends with her step mother and other plans to end the grief Crissy was giving her step mom hadn't been successful. So here she was for the first time to see Mrs. L. Mrs. L. was enlisted as a resource so neither Mom would be the bad guy. Crissy was about 5 minutes late getting to Mrs. L.'s house and rang the doorbell repeatedly (including several times I hadn't heard) not wanting to be in more trouble for being late. Crissy confided if she had heard me being spanked, she would have strongly considered going home, hoping to get away with not being spanked.
Mrs. L. was back in about 10 minutes and said the librarian would be happy to see me the next day. Mrs. L. reminded Crissy that part of the deal was proper cooperation. Mrs. L. said she had hoped Crissy would have at least taken down or off her slacks during the delay but now it was time for slacks and panties to come down and get in position. After several tearful pleas for mercy and modesty and a reminder about the cooperation report, Crissy with more tears in her eyes did as told and was guided into position just like I was. It was scary to watch. Mrs. L. promptly began paddling Crissy with the same paddle. She made a comment that it had been a while since giving her last spanking and that the practice on me was helping with her technique. She mentioned that remembering how to spank was somewhat like remembering how to ride a bike and she was still pretty good at spanking as I could confirm first hand and also see as I watched Chrissy's bottom methodically turning red. I really wasn't fully recovered enough to record mentally all of the spanking which was quite scary to watch but not as scary as it would have been if I hadn't just been done. I tried to count the spanks but didn't start until a few had been given. I think the total was about 35 by the time Crissy was let up along with the advice that she would be back for repeat sessions and it was up to her to decide on how frequent they would be. I remember thinking Chrissy was quite well spanked way before Mrs. L. was done.
After about 10 minutes, Crissy who was expected home quite soon had recovered enough to pull up her panties and slacks. It was obvious she would have preferred to have worn less tight slacks. It was still hard to pull up the slacks and Chrissy was not ready to do so happily yet. Mrs. L. again reminded Crissy that she had been promised repeat sessions with the paddle and Crissy was ultimately in charge of how frequent her visits would be. Mrs. L. also told Crissy her next visits would have more spanks. Crissy left in a bit of a huff and slightly slammed the door on the way out. Mrs. L. mentioned this would be dealt with next time. I observed to myself Chrissy's Mom would immediately be able to tell she had been spanked. I wondered if my slacks had been as tight as Chrissy or if I had worn a belt making sliding everything down much harder and taken longer would have resulted in time for me to mention looking for the librarian and avoiding the mistake.
About 15 minutes later Mom arrived. In the interim I had kept myself wrapped in the towel deciding against pulling up even my panties. Mrs. L. explained to Mom what had happened and I verified it in a rather upset snobbish way, anticipating Mom would be pretty mad at Mrs. L. for me being spanked and understand my attitude. Mrs. L. told Mom I had been given only a partial spanking so far and she was willing to finish the job, possibly helping my attitude.
Mom said she had not wanted to use spanking on me or my almost 13 year old sister, Beth, but this seemed like an extremely opportune time. Mom remarked as much as I had this coming, sister Beth could really use it. Mrs. L. said it was partially her fault I had been spanked but who could have predicted a second girl named Krissy was going to show up at her door at the same time a spanking was scheduled without any explanation for a visit. Mrs. L. said she would be happy to give Beth a couple spankings also, along with giving me at the very least a second spanking when Mom thought I needed it and/or 90 days later. Mrs. L. said, "Let's finish up Krissy. She needed about 5 or 6 more when her spanking was interrupted, but now with the delay and attitude about 10 to 12 should do it nicely."
Mom was tearing up but resolute as Mrs. L. put me back in place with my panties still at half mast. Having Mom watching was even more embarrassing but the paddle applied repeatedly to my already very sore bottom was again the much bigger problem. I incorrectly didn't think it was possible for my bottom to hurt more. I also realized as a waddled over how matter of fact Mrs. L. was in spanking me and also Crissy ever so soundly. She wasn't mad at me or happy about doing it and there was an unexpected odd sense of compassion being expressed that while nice, certainly wasn't doing my bottom any good. Mrs. L. somehow seemed somewhat sorry I was being spanked, but resolved to spank me quite well.
Mom and Mrs. L. chatted in my presence for about 10 to 15 minutes mostly about spanking as I sort of recovered. My panties were rather tight and about a half size too small and pulling them up before wasn't going to be a good idea. I pulled up my slacks and panties to about 8" above my knees and wrapping my self with the towel, went to the bathroom and took off my slacks and panties. Examining my bottom in the mirror it was still pretty red, very warm. and not surprisingly about the same color as Chrissy's was when she pulled up her clothes. I put my panties in my purse and shuddering pulled up my slacks but didn't zip all the way up. It wasn't comfortable but at least my slacks weren't as tight as Crissy's. When I returned, Mom and Mrs. L. were still discussing spanking and plans were being made, the sounds of which seemed pretty ominous.
Soon we were on the way home. About 6 blocks from Mrs. L.'s house, by now just sniffling, I asked Mom why she had allowed Mrs. L. to spank me again.
Mom pulled into a nearly empty parking lot up to near the sidewalk and proceeded to spend over 10 long minutes "educating" me. She said there were a bunch of reason and they would be shared as they came up, not ranked in order of importance. My job was to listen, not argue, and ask questions for information only.
Mom said she was quite disappointed in my level of responsibility in the librarian project. I was supposed to get it all set up, had blown it off, and Mom had bailed me out at nearly the last minute. Mom had given me explicit verbal and written instructions on what I was to do, and I had ignored her help. Mom said this was a really odd and unpredictable problem I had gotten myself into, but it was a time for her not to bail me out. I had to deal with the unforeseen and unfortunate but proper consequences.
Mom said that especially Beth, my sister, and I to a lesser but pretty significant extent had been getting way too out of control lately. Mom said she had been finding herself at wits end way too often and none of her usual parenting strategies were getting much results. Mom said spanking which previously wasn't under consideration, was going to be another possible tool in her parenting tool bag to be looked at carefully in at least the next few months with a to be determined level of application. Mom stressed it would not necessarily always be the first or only tool used. Translation not shared with Mom, Beth and I were in for being spanked as we weren't perfect.
Mom said while she didn't like the idea of me being spanked, her overview was that it "is likely good for you." She next said while she had never considered spanking as an option, this was an absolutely perfect not to be missed chance to see how it is done and see how effective it might be. She said she wouldn't be about to use it if she didn't think the net potential benefit was there. Mom asked which I was going to remember more, my first spanking, or having to spend a previous recent Saturday in my room all day without my phone, TV, or computer. I had to answer the spanking wouldn't be forgotten.
The time spent in the parking lot was really hard as all I wanted to do was get home and lie down on my stomach in my room with my slacks off to recover. Mom kept rattling on and on with only some of it being heard and less sinking in. At least quite a bit of the steam Mom was blowing off seemed to be a rehash of many of the things that had upset Mom and how her responses hadn't improved things very much at all. And to make the parking lot session a lot worse, one of my close, but not very best friends, Joan, walked by on the sidewalk and had to see what a total mess I was. My hair was a massive mess, my face was red and blotchy from being spanked, and I was awkwardly sitting on one leg trying to keep my bottom from touching the car seat. I was lucky she just waved and didn't stop to talk. The next day in school we touched base quite briefly and I explained I had had a hard day. My friend noted it had almost looked like I had just been paddled. I hope my look of shock wasn't as transparent a confirmation as I think it was. Luckily, my friend didn't follow up with any comments then or later. A couple years later I discovered from her personal experience she had really good reason to think it looked like I had been spanked. She had been as happy that I didn't follow up on asking her how she could tell as I was for her not asking any questions. It turns out we were not the only classmates that got spanked as teens.
Any hopes for appealing to Dad were out of the question as he lives out of state and fully supported Mom's parenting. The best hope for Beth and me, was that he not find out about spanking being introduced, especially from Beth or me.
Mom said for now the still being set up plans were for initial spankings to be provided by Mrs. L. Mom said being discussed was the possibility she would be getting how to spank lessons but for now, she liked the idea of using a filter of does the problem rise to the level of bothering Mrs. L. to decide a spanking is needed. That said Mom said she was almost certain that Beth and I were in for a number of spankings in the next few months as our behavior and attitudes were both frequent problems. Mom said she was holding out hope that the threat or a hint of a spanking would improve things enough that the spanking wouldn't be needed very often.
Sure enough, that evening Mom told Beth about spankings being in her very near future, along with specific and general guidance on the types of stuff that would earn them. I gave Beth a clear picture about exactly what it was like from being spanked and watching Chrissy's spanking. Not surprisingly, given the rebellious state Beth had been in lately, two afternoons and several ignored both hints and promises of a spanking later, Mom took Beth over to see Mrs. L. for her first ever spanking. Mom said I did much better with cooperating than Beth. Mom confided in me how hard it was to watch the spankings being given. I bit my tongue and didn't point out how much harder it was to be the one being spanked. Later that afternoon, Beth was all over me, blaming me for her being spanked. I told Mom about it and learned that this is tattling and not to be done. I was let off with a warning, but not a lot of confidence Beth had learned much yet about avoiding being spanked.
The plan that evolved about month after spankings started was for Mom to take over as the usual spanker, but this never really worked out. Mom was a fairly short small women and being able to hold especially wild kicking and screaming Beth in place over her lap for a 5 to 10 minute spanking just wasn't going to work out as she quickly found out. The next step then was to have Mom do at least some of the spankings, but not over the lap. This involved some pretty dreadful training. Mom and Mrs. L. set up 5 sessions at Mrs. L.'s house on spanking training. Beth and I could choose to look at these as either education or spankings but the sessions weren't optional and weren't due to specific misbehaviors.
Beth and I had to take off our panties and side by side grasp the far end of a wooden desk. Then Mom would take the paddle and give us a each hard spank, followed by Mrs. L.'s advice, then another spank from Mom. Next Mrs. L. would take the paddle and show us and Mom how it was supposed to be done with 3 much harder (and effective) spanks. Each session we got 5 rounds of this. Then the non cooperation spanks of 5 for each time we tried to get up or complain (bonus education). From the 5 total sessions, I got a total of 4 cooperation rounds and Beth about 13, but she was definitely doing better by the last couple times. By Mrs. L.'s definition by the end of each session even with a couple cooperation rounds we weren't fully properly spanked. She was right but it was still awful.
It was apparent Mom wouldn't be good enough at paddling to meet Mrs. L.'s standards of what an effective spanking amounts to. I didn't like the spanks from Mom, but five of hers hurt much less than two from Mrs. L. The even bigger problem for promoting Mom to spanker was she strongly disliked doing it. Mom really liked having us spanked, the at very least temporary improvement in behavior and usually attitude, and sense of control, but really hated watching also. The compromise (which didn't do much to help Beth or me) was that Mom would bring us over to Mrs. L.'s house and watch nearly all our spankings. (Given Mrs. L. lived more than 4 miles away across town, Mom bringing us seemed like a given.) Mom's being uncomfortable about watching the spankings was supposed to make sure the spankings needed. (This didn't work out as well as Beth and I had hoped as Mom's sense that a spanking would be at least useful quickly overcame her discomfort.)
A couple months later one time I was watching Beth getting a fully deserved typical spanking while I was stripped down to my panties from the waist down waiting my turn. (I was also trying to get my panties pulled down to cover as much as possible but knowing two steps forward and they would ride up at least some). I noticed Mom's eyes were not focused on Beth's bottom rapidly turning red or Mrs. L. busily applying spanks, but on the picture on the far wall a couple feet above the unpleasant activity. Sure enough, when Mrs. L. stood bawling Beth back up with her bottom now quite red, Mom's eyes turned to the red bottom on display and there was a wince and slight gasp of dismay at the transformation of Beth's bottom. This wouldn't have happened if she had been watching the process unfold. I confirmed this other times also.
The routine after that the spanking's over standup, came one of Mom's standard responses along the lines of, "My, that was nicely done" or "Hopefully this will last for a while" or "I'm not quite sure why Beth keeps insisting on seeing you" or "Beth, are you properly spanked this time?". And then invariably, "Beth, what do you tell Mrs. L.?" The next part of the spanking ritual is an acceptable remark initially such as, "Mrs. L., thank you" or "Mrs. L., I'm sorry you had to do this, I needed it, Thanks". The big hope is that the spanking is entirely over and saying something stupid doesn't extend it. Beth and I both got really good at lying through our teeth initially and the absolute key was not how truthful we were (as I can't imagine ever being thankful for a spanking) but sounding sincere as this was important.
Messing up the approved dialogue or somehow stating or implying we hadn't needed the spanking or it was too hard meant having another 5 spank session once we recovered and just before we were to leave. One major mistake I made only once was saying, "Wow, that wasn't as bad as sometimes. Thanks for taking it easy for once." Bad mistake with major repercussions. I certainly hadn't been trying to mock Mrs. L. or belittle her efforts. The spanking had been much easier than one two weeks earlier. This time though I had gotten it over my panties and for not that much cause and Mrs. L. had been appropriate. I guess I had just been surprised and somehow hoping that maybe Beth who was next would also catch a break also.
Sadly this came across way wrong and Mrs. L. and Mom took major offense. I was to find out what a "real hard" spanking was all about. A major part of the problem was my remark was seen as a lack of respect. A hard spanking was something I later learned was almost inevitable, a spanking at the next level of beyond awful. It was evidently necessary to find out spankings could be much worse in the hopes it would prevent the need for spankings this hard. I had to remove my panties and Mrs. L. soaked the back side in a bowl with several ounces of rubbing alcohol while Beth got the spanking she had coming. I had no idea what was coming next but figured it couldn't be good. My butt was still stinging from being spanked, but then I had to put back on my sharp odd smelling alcohol soaked panties and the already typical spanking stinging was multiplied even before I was stretched across the desk for phase two. Mrs. L. said maybe what I was going to get wasn't absolutely needed but it would be good for me and if it prevented me from ever needing this treatment for some extreme reason it would be very worth while.
Mrs. L. said that soaking the panties in the alcohol was much more effective than just massaging the alcohol in which was the other choice. Mrs. L. said she had in mind 20 spanks for a rubbing alcohol spanking session but was pretty sure 15 would be the absolute max I could handle today and at some time she would stop the normal process and make me ask for each of the remaining spanks, knowing it would take a while. The other part is that Mrs. L. brought out a 2" wide flexible men's leather belt, that was rolled up to about the length so each spank would cover the entire area to be spanked (both cheeks and both sides with each spank). I was absolutely not prepared for the first spank on what seemed like my already properly spanked bottom. The pain was beyond belief and Mom and Beth each had to go hold onto one arm from across the table for the rest of the spanks and it took a while to get back in place for the next spank. After 3 spanks I had to ask for the next one when ready. After 5, that took 8 minutes to get to, Mrs. L. proposed a choice. I could continue till all 15 were given or I could be done for tonight and come back in two days and four days for the rest of the with alcohol spanks with some level of warm up and then 5 alcohol spanks each day. The other term was that I potentially had an additional two more 5 to 7 alcohol spanks sessions coming if and when Mom saw fit for major causes. This meant a potential total of 25 plus spanks which is over the initial 20 estimate and the settled on 15 for today. It was an incredibly easy decision but that next Wednesday and Friday were extremely hard.
The next term was that I had to go to the drugstore and next time bring back two plastic pint bottles of rubbing alcohol costing well less than one dollar total. And I had to return with a pair of clinging skin tight boys all cotton boxer briefs that covered a couple inches of leg also. (The loose fitting boys boxers would be an additional spanking cause.) The reason being alcohol evaporates much quicker with nylon and synthetic material. Mrs. L. confirmed that I needed waist size 30. Mrs. L. said while it would be nice to get them in a larger size so they would be on hand for the next time ideally at least a year or two later, having a tight fit was more important. I'm pretty sure very little rubbing alcohol is used for what Mrs. L. had in mind, but I didn't know anything about rubbing alcohol at the time. At the drug store while I was waiting in line with my dollar and two plastic pint jars of the stuff in my hand, my face had to be as red as Mrs. L. turned my bottom routinely. I felt like I was carrying a picket sign announcing I was going to be spanked hard the next day. I was in a line behind several people with several more behind me. There was an uncomfortable delay of several minutes as the cashier was having problems with an item being returned as the original credit card had expired and the new card had a different number.
Normally a 5 minute plus delay is not much of a problem. Right behind me in line was the mother of a classmate, Rita, who was just being kind and talking with me. Of course the question came up about why I needed so much rubbing alcohol. I'm sure my face turned even redder but I managed to stammer out that I was picking it up for a friend of my mother. I'm sure this lady had no clue why I was so awkward and embarrassed. It turns out as I found out about a year later, this Mom (being able to tell something was wrong) talked to my Mom that evening. About 15 months later and once Beth had recovered from her spanking (getting the belt which hurts even more for reasons I don't remember), she told me while she was waiting her turn on the porch and Mom was running a small errand for Mrs. L., Rita showed up and joined her on the porch. It turns out the mother of one of her classmates had strongly recommended having Mrs. L. provide spankings. Rita was a peppy cheer leader type that was prone to going along with mischief. I wasn't sure Rita would put 2 and 2 together and realize with Beth getting spanked, it was my Mom that had planted the idea leading to Rita getting spanked. I agonized over this a couple days and decided while both choices could backfire the idea of talking with Rita was less of a risk than having Rita blabbing about being both of us being spanked made common knowledge. Rita was an open book and most of her thoughts were soon spoken. The talk went well and we were able to commiserate about being spanked and Rita understood it was her nosey Mom that led to spanking starting up, nothing I had any control over. Luckily, Rita's Mom had laid down the law on telling no one about being spanked as her younger sisters and brother also got it and she didn't want them to get teased. Rita also confided her Mom was more open to starting spanking as her sister, six years older had gotten pregnant in high school and her Mom was trying hard to keep Rita in line. Rita said her Mom was open about finding the right level of spanking for misbehavior and encouraging good choices and spanking too much or too often which could have the wrong results.
Luckily, beyond those 3 sessions with 5 spanks each I never had to get that again. And yes, the boy's underwear did make it even worse. And the belt in general and also for the really hard spankings hurts more than the paddle. Mrs. L. suggested (and Mom agreed) that after the pair was laundered, it belonged in my underwear drawer at home where I would see it on a daily basis as a behavior reminder. There were a few times that Mom mentioned a session with the special underwear as possible and I avoided further provoking and needing it again. I also remember every time I had friends over for a sleepover, I would hide the reminder, just in case. And practically just as the last friend was leaving the driveway, the reminder was back in place taking no chance Mom would see it as missing when she put away laundry.
Over the next about 9 months, Beth collected about two spankings every three weeks. Many of these were for attitude and arguing points she had no chance of winning and not letting go. (Not very smart Beth, but try as I might my ideas didn't get through much.) I got at least my share also, almost always for much lesser reasons. The pattern seemed to be me getting it about once for every 3 to 4 times that Beth got it. One time Mom confided in me, that it was important that Beth wasn't the only one spanked or spanked way more often. I'm pretty sure I didn't really have a strong need most of the spankings I got, but they may have been good for me (especially according to Mom). Mom was always on the lookout for reasons (actually excuses) to have me spanked, which she would tell me about at the time and put on the refrigerator list. But typically the actually spanking would be delayed until the next time Beth needed it and it had been spanked already at least 2 or 3 times since I had been spanked. (According to Mom, she didn't like bothering Mrs. L. all the time and would likely be taking Beth any day now. Another odd dynamic was it worked much better for Beth to see me spanked than just find out about it later.) I still remember the time I was over Mrs. L.'s lap for having an overdue library book. Beth had brought home a note from school about talking in class again and had been spanked twice just the week before and had been giving Mom way too much grief about why she got spanked more often than me. Clearly this spanking was not about the library book (which wasn't on the refrigerator list and was mentioned just before taking us to see Mrs. L.), but her not getting it four times in a row and me getting it was somehow helpful to both Beth and Mom.
I did get some minor breaks though. Much of the time Mrs. L. spanked me over my panties and I think Beth almost always got it bare bottom. This was because of a policy set up for my benefit. Most of my spankings were labeled lesser needs (LN) spankings and as long as it had been at least 2 and 1/2 weeks since my previous session and my misbehavior hadn't crossed some not stated but knowable line, my panties stayed up as long as I was smart enough to cooperate fully. Mom was always with me and let Mrs. L. know the plan. I am not sure but I think I would have preferred fewer spanks over keeping my panties on and I definitely didn't have a choice. I can think of only 2 or 3 times that I got spanked without Beth getting it also and those were bare bottom. According to Mom, I needed to be happy that I could be spanked most of the time when it was convenient instead of right away. Frequently there could be two or more items on Mom's list and one spanking took care of the list. When Beth and I got spanked at the same time, we had to take turns as to who got it first.
I think Beth got it at least twice and probably three times over her panties. Each time I'm aware of this was because she complained about me getting to keep my panties on and Mrs. L. offered her an over the panties session two days later and Beth made some stupid remark earning her a bonus spanking.
Now for the $64,000 question: Did spankings help?
The honest answer is yes. For Beth, absolutely. When spankings started, Beth was in a beyond pretty typical rebellious state doing lots of pretty stupid stuff and was starting to hang out with a rather bad crowd. Not all of that crowd made it through high school and several had juvenile records. A couple girls Beth liked and had hung out with did some awful stuff and were always in trouble. Once spankings started Beth slowly started doing better in school and the quality of her friends gradually went up. Was it hard for Beth? Absolutely, it was hard for Beth anyway before the spankings started and also hard to get spanked so often especially that first year. For me? It's much harder to be objective and honest, but yes, at least probably. The spankings definitely kept me from wondering very far off the straight and narrow. I'm pretty sure without the spankings I would have done at least Okay. I also have to admit I did better with the guidance and limits that spankings provided. And as I'm sure as most teens are, I would have done as well as I did with only half as many spankings as Mom carefully arranged for me. There was no obvious connection with how I did academically and being spanked, but somehow I think being spanked probably helped in that area also as my grades went up after spankings began. Other than the mentioned library book spankings when Mom's list of stuff was blank, I'm pretty sure some case could be made in favor of my other spankings.
There were obviously some inconsistencies (which has to be inevitable). A bunch of things would earn a lesser needs spanking but I wouldn't get spanked each time one of that category of things happened. Those things would get mentioned and typically put on the refrigerator list. This meant that Mom almost always had some valid reason or reasons to have me spanked at the lesser needs level and her good judgment was a major factor much of the time. I quickly wisely figured out that arguing for consistency meant turning Mom judicial and having each and every offense (no matter how small) into a spanking and watching for offenses even more carefully. (As I found out pointing out I didn't get spanked for X last time, meant getting spanked every time for X instead of only some of the time. A typical X example would be finishing dinner as the only one at the table and forgetting to clear the table and more importantly leaving the milk out to spoil. The big goal was not to get spanked every time this happens and one of the costs is getting spanked for something like this every once in a while.) Being spanked more than once a week just wasn't a good idea and realistically I understood I was in for some spankings on a regular basis. Were there times I deliberately did something, typically something seemingly harmless that I didn't have permission for with friends, that would result in a spanking knowing I was likely due for a spanking anyway? Yes, of course (and on just a couple times getting Beth a spanking that she wouldn't likely have received that day). Most of the time the level of spanking stayed the same and effectively the refrigerator list got erased after the spanking was finished.
Mrs. L. is an interesting person. At first glance would be easy to label her as a demonically evil sadistic witch, but that doesn't fit even a little. I'm sure when (actually if) I get married, I will invite Mrs. L. as a friend of the family and no one including Mrs. L. will say how she knows me.
Part 2 will talk more about Mrs. L. and the community service she provides.

devonboy

Re: Dreadful Mistake, Spanking Discovered and then Practiced

Post by devonboy » Sun Jul 10, 2016 3:46 am

Anice story with 2 girls who are cute and naughty and well spanked when needed on their botties by their Mummies and a friend in the neighbourhood .