Minor Citizens and the Spanker in Chief

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
derry-boychild

Minor Citizens and the Spanker in Chief

Post by derry-boychild » Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:52 am

8 years earlier both aunt and niece assumed it was a VERY private event. However it happened in the living room and, oddly enough, the nanny knew how to record of the nanny cam, which had good audio

It became many the most popular clip of the century.

Isabelle Jackson Kelly talked to her niece.

“Molly you do not seem to understand how serious this was. Not only could you have been arrested and ruined your life but you could also have maimed and killed others, and indeed yourself.”

Molly was a fairly slight looking girl the day after her 21st birthday. Aunt Isabelle was a very tall strong lady. She had just missed out on being a major tennis star.

Her aunt had often talked to the student about responsibility.

“OK I am sorry I promise I won’t do it again, I’m sober now can I go back to my dorm?”

Anger grew in the eyes of the older lady.

“You do not seem to understand. When I agreed I could be your guardian if what happened happened I PROMISED that I would keep you safe...”

Molly looked bored.

“Whatever...”

Isabelle looked at her niece/

“Whatever is NOT good enough. You need to understand...”

Isabelle was about to threaten to report her niece to the cops. Then Molly made a mistake, or maybe saved her future.

“So what are you going to do, spank me?”

Molly giggled. Her aunt grabbed her arms and pulled her over her knees

“Hey what the...”

Molly’s jeans came down. So did her bikini panties

Her aunt grabbed a brush from the coffee table.

For 8 years Isabelle had tried to be understanding. She understood the shock of Molly losing her parents so suddenly. As time went on Isabelle got more and more tired of her niece’s behaviour.

Today all that anger and all her strength as a former professional athlete came into play

WHAP!!

Isabelle used all her strength to land the back of the brush on the snow white hiney. Molly yelped. The spanking when on.

Actually it only lasted 3 minutes but inside 3 seconds all Molly knew was huge pain. Isabelle kept the naughty one’s body in position. It did not matter that she was crying like a baby and kicking violently but pointlessly.
It was going to be the ‘October surprise’.

The former nanny had not liked being spanked or really spanking. Her then boy friend did. He loved her for giving him a copy. In normal circumstances nothing would have happened.

However the year after that shocking incident Isabelle Jackson Kelly had been elected Mayor of New York.
The Democrats had nominated a Senator and former governor of North Dakota. Peter Bolton had wanted to unite his party. He invited Mayor Jackson Kelly to be VP candidate.

She had accepted. He had a stroke on Labor Day. Suddenly he was on the top of the ticket. It looked like a VERY close election.

A Republican operator heard of the recording. It hit a news show on Halloween. Isabelle had thought of withdrawing. Instead she explained the circumstances.

“It was the only time I spanked her or anyone else. I was scared she would again get into a car drunk and kill herself and someone else. A drunk driver had actually killed her parents.”

People heard that Molly’s roommate and boy friend had been forced to pull her away from a car when she was very drunk.

Molly was very embarrassed but she too gave an interview

“I hate that people saw that. That day I hated my aunt. But she was right to spank me and make sure I transferred to a college in the city where she could keep an eye on me.”

The clip did have a BIG impact on the election, but not what the operators who put it out wanted . Huge numbers of white blue collar women voted for Isabelle. The election was not close. Isabelle won by a landslide.

A couple of cases hit the Supreme Court. A 20 year old's half sister had agreed to supervise him on bail. She had lost her temper and spanked him when he tried to leave in defiance of bail conditions.

The spanker had been convicted. She appealed. The appeal court said that her defence of necessity should have been permitted.

In another case a young woman had stolen money from work. Her boss knew that she needed the job. She had agreed to accept a spanking.

6 months later the spanked employee found another job. She sued for assault. She won at the first and second stages. The State Supreme Court and Federal appeals court had found for the employer.

Over the following two years legislatures made provision for ‘Minor Citizenship’. Mostly it was an alternative to incarceration. In many other cases Minor citizenship with a guardian was a part of the bankruptcy process.

That is why it is so common nowadays to see adult men in childish short pants in many states. An adult woman in pig tails and a jumper is also likely to be an MC.

antonias6969

Re: Minor Citizens and the Spanker in Chief

Post by antonias6969 » Fri Jul 01, 2016 5:11 pm

hello good night, I wanted to ask if you're the famous writer "derry-j" who posted tremendous stories, like Katie's Wet Inglés summer.

That story is tremendous. If you're not that person, forgive.

Your stories, I also like a lot. Good work and encouragement for the next !!!

derry-boychild

Post by derry-boychild » Fri Jul 01, 2016 10:50 pm

derry-j and derryboychild are the same person

antonias6969

Post by antonias6969 » Sat Jul 02, 2016 3:14 am

fantastic!
Because he wanted to take the opportunity to congratulate you for all your accounts. In particular, by which I mentioned in the previous message. The truth is that would be great, that you continue with that story, as the main characters and the situation that you created, loved.

Whatever you do, you keep reading because you're a great writer. Congratulations on all those great stories you've done.

antonias6969

Post by antonias6969 » Sat Jul 02, 2016 3:16 am

I also wanted to take this opportunity to thank Mrs. Roberta, for support. And encourage her to continue her story, which is wonderful.
Thanks Mrs. Roberta.