Sissy maid's visit to the Master: Day Four

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
doristvmaid

Sissy maid's visit to the Master: Day Four

Post by doristvmaid » Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:04 am

My bottom was still rather sore from yesterday's happenings but I still had to make the Master's breakfast. Again, it was black maid's uniform, black six suspender open bottom girdle, red satin knickers and red heels. While he ate his breakfast, Master said he was going out on business and I would be spending the day working next door for Mrs Winterbottom. I grimaced thinking of the spanking and caning I had received from her over the past days. I didn't dare question the Master's decision and instead just curtsied and said, "Yes, Sir, thank you, Sir."
As he left he said, "Put those knickers you're wearing in the wash and wear the others, I know how Mrs W likes them." He laughed at that, as they were crotch less, she now thought I was no better than a prostitute. I did as I was told just the same and hurried round to Mrs W's bungalow, knocking at the door, she let me in. At least her and the Master lived in a quiet street, so, there were few people out and about. She instantly put me to work doing the washing up and then on to the vacuuming and dusting.
She was in her bedroom for some time and when she came out was dressed to go out, was I to be left on my own I thought? "I have to go into town and do some shopping but don't think you're going to be allowed to slack at your work, my girl. I've made plans for that and.." at that moment the front door opened and she went out into the hall. She came back with a man who looked like a retired army major with his handlebar mustache and military bearing. "This is my husband, Gerald but Mr Winterbottom to you, girl."
I was flabbergasted, I never dreamed the old battle-axe would have a husband. She continued, "He will be supervising your work while I'm away, now say hello, you ignorant girl!" I stammered out a "hello, Sir," and by way of habit I dropped a curtsy to him.
"Oh, my word, you've got him, I mean her well trained." he responded. I gasped out loud, I might have fooled his wife with her bad eyesight but not her husband. He knew straight away that I was a transvestite. "And what's your name, my pretty?" he smirked as he idled up beside me. "It's Doris, Sir," I choked out. "And what a smart uniform as well, Doris, all properly turned out, eh?" he lifted my dress as he spoke, "Well, well, stockings and suspenders, I approve, Doris, very good indeed."
Mrs W gave her husband a fearful glare and said icily ,"Don't you be getting up to your old tricks, Gerald! And you be telling me if he does, girl." She strode out of the house and slammed the door on the way out. "Oh, don't you worry, dear, I'm sure I and Doris are going to be good friends...." he said with a wicked grin on his face.
Day four was starting out worse and it wasn't even half over yet.