The Spanked Lawyer (M/F) (pt 2)

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
sgtjoe78

The Spanked Lawyer (M/F) (pt 2)

Post by sgtjoe78 » Fri May 27, 2016 12:45 pm

As the door closed behind Kylie and myself, I pressed my palm firmly against her bottom and turned her to face the wall. At first her bottom was soft, but she tensed as I pressed her to the wall. Tensed, it felt very firm with just enough softness on top to feel good under a punishing palm.

She reached instinctively for my hand to move it away, but I caught both her wrists and put them behind her back.

"No, Kylie", I said firmly. "You may not resist me as I chasten you. You're a stubborn little girl who needs a long spanking today."

As I spoke, I raised the back of Kylie's skirt, revealing simple white silk panties pleasingly filled by a very feminine bottom that slightly peeked out on either side.

I tucked the hem of the skirt into the hand that held her wrists, then gave each cheek a sharp smack.

She spoke through gritted teeth. "I'm letting you spank me. I don't need it."

"Oh, yes you do, little lady. You need your big girl panties taken off and your soft little girl butt spanked until you obey every word I tell you."

I tugged her panties a little higher to reveal more butt cheek and delivered several more swats. I put the hem or her skirt in her own hands. "Keep that up. If it comes down on your butt, I'll have to remind you with my belt."

She took it without a word and I delivered two more swats. "You will acknowledge every instruction I give you with a 'yes, sir'. Do you understand me, young lady?" I pressed my palm to her silk-clad buttocks.

"Yes, sir", she answered. Her tone was firm as if she were speaking across her desk instead of standing with her nose to the wall holding her skirt up.

I checked the chairs in the room. They had arms, so I would sit on the bed. I placed a small hourglass on the table. It was a 3-minute timer like my grandma used to call an egg timer. I removed my belt and laid it on the table beside the timer before seating myself on the bed.

"Kylie, it's time for your spanking to begin. But you aren't obedient yet, so you don't deserve to face me yet. Walk backwards to me for your spanking."

"Yes, sir", she said and began to step slow back toward me. I watched her bottom move slowly back toward me peeking out of both sides her panties. She carefully held her skirt above her bottom.

As she approached I guided her to my right side and turned her to bend across my lap. "Let go of your skirt and put your hands on he floor."

"Yes, sir", she answered again and bent over my lap with such grace I knew she was excited by her foray into submission.

I took almost a minute adjusting her position over my lap. Her palms were on the floor. Her bare legs were bent at the knee with her toes on the floor. Her short skirt lay on her back. Her panties were bunched up a little to reveal a curve of slightly pink bottom on each side. My left hand rested firmly on her back.

I pressed my right palm to her bottom. "Hold still, Kylie", i said simply. As I turned over the little hourglass, her response came a little breathlessly. "Yes sir". Fear? Excitement? What was in that shift in tone?

Regardless, my palm came down with a medium swat on her right cheek. Not a play swat, but not one of those to leave a print either.

Kylie gave no reaction to that first swat, but had little time before I gave her left one a matching swat.

Right, left, right, left, I continued briskly. I wasn't ready to spank hard. I wouldn't make any part of this spanking session truly intense until the belting to tears she had previously insisted was part of what she needed. But what this spanking would lack in intensity it would make up in thoroughness.

Half-way through the time, the exposed flesh was a bright pink. I was spanking up and down her bottom, so the portion covered by the linen was probably almost as pink. I would get it more even once her panties were off, but for now I worked from her sit spot most of the way up her bottom. Right, left, right, left. Her bottom was tensing a little, but she was basically staying still.

The timer ran out and I stopped spanking for a moment and took a look at my progress.

Kylie let out the breath I didn't know she was holding and asked, "Is it over, sir?"

"Over? That was the first 3 minutes of your first time over my knee with your panties still on. You're off to a good start, though. Just keep your ass still."

I turned over the timer and resumed spanking. This time the cadence was different. I gave a fast 1-2-3 on the right then a 1-2-3 on the left. Her breath was a little heavier. I could feel her back moving unevenly. She wasn't gasping, but was working harder to hold still. As I got through the first minute, she began to straighten her legs. "Legs down!", I ordered and gave each a hard swat. She jerked her legs back into position and I resumed work on her bottom.

She tensed, clenched, and wiggled her bottom, trying to manage the building fire in it. I had her right at the level I wanted her -- obeying but struggling to do so. I returned to the simple brisk right, left, right, left and maintained the heat while the timer ran out.

When the 3 minutes were over, I rested my hand on her left thigh.

"Well, little lady, are you ready to have your panties off for a real spanking?", I asked.

Her response was slightly panicked. "Please, not yet, give me ..."

"OK", I interrupted. "I didn't think you were ready to submit to that." I turned over the timer.

Kylie realized what I was doing. "No, I didn't mean .."

I brought a hard swat down on her left bottom cheek and another hard one down on her right.

"Don't argue, young lady", I instructed. "I know you need a lot of spanking to get over all that training to be in control of everything." I kept spanking hard for the next dozen swats. "Before you're done today, you'll realize you're not in control of anything. But you're not even close to that yet."

If I kept spanking with this force, I'd bruise her deeply before the timer ran out. It was far too early for that, so I went back to the medium swats. Every 20-30 swats, I'd put another hard one in to keep the chastisement level higher than it was the previous set. She was wiggling under the steady rain of swats, but only once did she straighten a leg out to try to tame the sting. I slapped the leg back into place, tugged her panties higher, and gave her lower bottom 6 more hard swats. She settled for squirming and clenching that barely clothed womanly bottom under my firm palm.

When the timer ran out, I placed my palm low on the middle of her bottom, covering quite of bit of the bare portion. I pressed her firmly against my thigh as I asked again, "Well, little lady, are you ready to have your panties off for a real spanking?".

"Mmm, ah, yes sir", she answered. I knew her bottom was stinging and she seemed compliant, but there was something more. She pushed her red bottom against my hand. "Sir, may I have just a couple minutes before you spank me more?" She wiggled her round half-bare buttocks against my firm palm and let out a little "mmm".

She seemed to be getting horny with the submission. Her pain level would go a little higher, but her submission would go much deeper. If she could learn to arousal with submission instead of power, her relationships would probably work a lot better. Whatever the long-term outcome, she had wanted to experience submission. Not degradation, but deep submission.

Submission was something I was very good at delivering.

"Yes, you'll get a few minutes." I pinched her right sit spot. "Now stand up and hold that skirt up over your ass."

With a "yes, sir", she obeyed. Her face was slightly flushed. Maybe it was from managing the pain, maybe from being face down over my lap for 10 minutes, or maybe embarrassment of holding the back of her skirt up for my hand to continue its repose on her bottom. But I thought she was getting a little aroused -- something I would try to maximize without violating the limits we'd discussed.

"Turn away from me, bend forward, bend your knees, and push that pink female ass back toward me."

With another "yes, sir" the normally powerful woman adopted the pose of a twerking teenager but with the humiliation of holding her own skirt above her panties. She was still at my right side where I could easily turn her back across my lap. I thumbed more of the silk toward her butt crack, exposing most of her left cheek. Then I took a firm pinch of that cheek between my thumb and forefinger.

"What still needs to happen to this bottom, young lady?", I asked.

"I don't know, sir." Her breath was a little short.

I pinched harder. "Yes, you do. What still needs to happen to this bottom, little lady?"

"It needs another spanking, sir."

I kept the pinch of her butt cheek as I asked, "And how should this little bottom be covered when I spank it?"

"Bare", she almost whispered. "It should be bare, sir".

"Turn around and stand directly in front of me, Kylie."

With another "yes, sir" she obeyed, still holding up the back of her skirt.

I spread my knees and motioned her closer so she stood right between them. I studied her silently for a minute or two, from her bare toes up her mostly bare womanly legs, to the hem of the little skirt that now covered only the front of her underwear, slowly up the businesslike white blouse which pulled a little tightly across her breasts due to her hands behind her. Her face grew red, but she stood still.

I spoke in my deepest voice. "Who decides when it's time to take your panties off and spank your bare ass, little lady?"

She sucked in her breath. "You do, sir", she answered in a couple seconds.

I studied her another minute and spoke again. "And when I spank that naked ass, will you spread your legs and show me you're a little girl?"

Kylie gasped a little. "I..I guess so, sir." For the first time, the lawyer's confidence slipped.

Now, to see how well she was doing on submission ...

I tipped her chin up so she was looking directly at the ceiling, then unbuttoned the middle button of her blouse. She swallowed and grew rigid as the taut blouse gapped open. Her elbows trembled a bit, but she kept the back of her short skirt raised.

I took the front of the hem of her skirt and gave it a slight downward tug so she could feel the movement I was not permitting her to see. Then I swiftly raised it to reveal the white silken panties.

"No!", she cried and her hands clapped over her womanhood, jerking the skirt back into position and her eyes burned into mine.

I stared back into her eyes until she lowered hers and licked her lips. "I'm sorry, I don't know why I did that, sir", she said.

"You did it because you still think you have some control. You don't. Turn around and get that skirt up. I need to decide what to do to your ass for resisting me."

With a "yes, sir, I'm sorry, sir", she obeyed. She stood directly in front of me, bare feet and bare legs leading up to those thin white panties neatly filled by her feminine buttocks.

"What do you need me to do to your disobedient ass, Kylie?", I asked in my deepest voice.

"Um, spank it, I guess, but I'm sorry, it won't happen again, sir."

"We'll get you past guessing, young lady. Bend forward as far as you can and still hold your skirt up with both hands."

With another "yes, sir", she bent most of the way over. To balance, her bottom was pressed back toward me.

"Good girl, time for a look at this ass." With that, I lowered the back of her underwear to reveal a pair of soft pink cheeks. She whimpered softly as I thumbed them apart. Since I'd spanked as long as I had, the pinkness had spread between the cheeks to areas I hadn't touched. "Don't worry about me taking these panties off you yet. I won't do that until you're facing me and holding that little skirt up. You won't have to wonder when I first see your little girl parts because you're going to help show them to me. First we have some work to do on this soft naughty ass. You need it spanked bare with the belt. Then we can start over on your normal spanking."

She continued to stand there, dutifully holding the skirt up on her back, her bare pink bottom softly thrust back toward me as she stood bent over. After a moment I repeated my earlier question. "What do you need me to do to your disobedient ass, Kylie?"

"I guess", she started but I immediately delivered a hard swat to the outside of her right buttock with my right palm and followed it with a matching one on the left. She swayed under the swats, but made no attempt to step away.

"I said you would stop guessing", I told her. "What do you need me to do to your disobedient ass, Kylie?"

"You said I need it spanked bare with the belt. But I don't think I'm ready for the belt on it bare", she answered.

"Young lady, who is deciding what your ass needs today? Who knows best what is best for a disobedient bottom?"

She took a deep breath and let it out. "You do. Sir."

"Good girl", I answered. "Stand up and take a step forward."

She obeyed with another "yes, sir" and I stood up. I pulled out one of the chairs from the table. Then I placed one hand on her bare rump and the other on her shoulder and walked her to stand behind the chair. Then I took the belt from the table in front of her and folded it in half and snapped it a couple times.

"What do you need me to do with this, young lady?", I asked her.

"Spank me, sir", she almost whispered.

I stepped close to her and tipped her chin up with the hand that held the belt. With my other hand I took a pinch of bare ass cheek and squeezed hard. We were almost nose to nose as I said, "You need me to give your soft bare naked female ass a hard manly belt spanking, young lady. Say it."

Her words came breathlessly as she looked into my eyes. "I need you to give my soft bare naked female ass a hard manly belt spanking, sir."

I released her chin, but held the pinch of buttocks. "Bend over and put your elbows on the chair", I ordered.

"Yes, sir", came softly as she lowered herself into position. I folded her skirt up onto her back and adjusted her panties down a bit more. Almost her whole bottom was exposed, turned upward with her legs trailing behind the chair. I pressed slightly on her back and she swayed it down, turning the full buttocks upward more.

I was standing to her right, constrained a little by the room. So I would use a back-hand stroke when I spanked ...

I tapped the doubled leather on the upturned pink cheeks. "Do you need me to give your soft bare naked female ass a hard manly belt spanking, young lady", I asked.

"Y-yes", her voice caught a little. She thrust her bottom up a little more and hoarsely whispered, "I need you to give my soft bare naked female ass a hard manly belt spanking, sir."

spankersailor870

Re: The Spanked Lawyer (M/F) (pt 2)

Post by spankersailor870 » Tue May 31, 2016 5:58 am

Great story! Cant wait to read more!