Sissy maid's visit to the Master: Day Three

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
doristvmaid

Sissy maid's visit to the Master: Day Three

Post by doristvmaid » Wed May 18, 2016 9:13 am

Once again I rose early to get the Master's breakfast, I dressed again in my black maid's uniform, black open bottomed girdle with six suspender, black stockings and red high heels. I looked around and couldn't find my red satin knickers, I'd only brought one pair, thinking I could wash and dry them overnight if needed. But where were they now? I looked everywhere from under the bed to the chest of drawers and still no sign of them. I decided to look again later or Master's breakfast would be late.
After giving Master his breakfast, I looked again but no matter how I searched it was hopeless. I realised I would have to go knickerless till they turned up. Thanking me for breakfast, Master said you can do some outside work today as it's a nice day, the windows could do with a good clean. True the weather was sunny but there was a breeze blowing, I hadn't mentioned to him that I couldn't find my knickers. I dreaded another good spanking from him.
The Master lived in a bungalow, so, there wasn't any ladders involved, just some small steps to allow me to reach the top of the windows. I filled a bucket with hot water and took it and a sponge and went out the back door. Almost at once the wind blew my dress up and I had to hold it down. I knew better than to ask to do this another day, my bottom remembered what happened last time I questioned the Master.
Up the steps I went and started to clean the windows, it was easier than I thought and I soon finished the three windows. I stood and relaxed a bit when suddenly a familiar voice was heard over the fence. It was the Master's next door neighbour, the formidable retired ex-school headmistress who I had already met. Much to my chagrin, she had given me an old fashioned over the knees bare bottom spanking the day before for breaking one of her plates while washing up.
She smiled a ugly smile at the Master and told him again how lucky he was to have a maid to do his housework. He turned to me and said, "Ask her if she wants her windows cleaning as well." Of course I had no choice and tried to smile as I asked the old bat, she was quick to reply yes.
Another clean bucket of soapy water and I was on my way to her bungalow. Up the steps I went and started work, the Master had left me alone whilst I cleaned his windows but she stayed to supervise. Telling me not to miss the corners and do it properly, girl. I climbed to the top of the steps to reach the top corners when there was a gasp from her and she shouted, "Get down here at once, girl!"
I obeyed at once and stood before with my bucket and sponge. "I've just seen, you trollop, you're wearing no knickers!" She said red faced in anger. "How dare you, trying to tempt your employer, you little slut?" she spat out, "Thinking of making some extra money from him on the side, eh? Well, I've got the answer to that!" and off she stormed into her bungalow.
I suppose I should have felt glad she didn't notice my male bits whilst she was looking up my dress but the Master had said her eyesight wasn't the best.
She came back out with a large leather strap in her hand. "Bend over, girl, touch your toes" she cried in a voice that demanded to be obeyed. Over I went and did as she said. There was a pause and then the strap struck my bare backside, I gave out a cry as the pain kicked in. She certainly knew how to dish out the discipline, how many bare arses had felt that strap before me, I wondered.
Six strikes later I was allowed to rise and rub my by now red and sore bottom. "Right, girl, now go and put your knickers on," she said. "I can't find them, Madam, that's why I'm not wearing any." I stammered. Before I could say more, the Master's voice called from over the fence, "Are these what she's looking for, Mrs. W?" he asked and handed her what I thought were my missing knickers.
She took them, then a look of utter disgust came on her face as she spluttered out, "W..w..why these are crotchless knickers!" as she held up a pair of tarty red knickers.
It all made sense now, the Master had hid my own pair, replacing them with these and then contrived me into doing Mrs. W's windows. But it wasn't quite over, steam almost seemed to come out of her eyes as she bellowed, "You common little slut, only a complete whore would wear such knickers, bend over for another twelve, I'll teach you a lesson you deserve!"
Twelve strokes later, I was dancing on the spot, holding my red arse and whimpering. And again, it was only day three....