Spanking My Friend and Neighbor

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
coolstuff

Spanking My Friend and Neighbor

Post by coolstuff » Mon May 16, 2016 3:26 pm

My Friend and Neighbor
I had been in my apartment building on the third floor about three months when a new neighbor moved in across the hall. She was a 24 year old woman from out of town. She was a red-headed Irish girl, very petite at only about 5’3 tall with flat stomach and weighing only about 120lb or so. I was 6′ and in great shape because I was a personal trainer and nutritional counselor at the local 24 he gym after finishing college as a nutritionist. Her name was Lori and she had gotten a job at the local hospital as nurse.

At first we only met in passing. She worked four days on and three days off or something like that. Than we started having tea together; I didn’t drink alcohol and neither did she. Other times we took turns cooking or paying for delivery. We had committed to be just friends, best friends to be specific, more like a special brother and sister at heart.

It’s been about a year and we’re pretty close as friends could be, but nothing more. We were pretty opposite in a lot of things. She’s very anal about everything and at times seems to be a bit wound up. I’ve never seen her cry; she is prideful and very self-reliant. In fact, she was too self-reliant for her own good, never asking anyone for help, but willing to help others. She was actually very controlling. This, of course, was a big turn off for me, which is why I was OK with just being good friends.

I helped her get a membership at the gym I worked at. We had a routine of having dinner or enjoying a movie at either her place or mine at least once a week, sometimes twice. Sometimes we just went out and had some herb tea together. In the past year she had one boyfriend, but broke up with him after four months. She pushed him away with her controlling behavior. I knew that because she would often vent to me about her problems and conflict she had with him.

One day we decided to order Chinese delivery at my place when I got off work. When I got home, I called her and told her I was ready for her to come over from across the hall. We decided to have some tea as we waited for the food.

Lori: Mike, can I ask you a personal question?

Mike: Yes, what do you want to know?

Lori: Did you ever get a spanking when you were a kid?

Mike: Oh yeah, of course. I got a good hiding when I needed it.

Lori: Hiding? Is that what they called it, ah?

Mike: Yup! We got it good, but we never did the same thing again, that’s for sure.

Lori: Yeah, we got them too.

Mike: Why do you ask?

Lori: Well, I want to ask for your help but I’m not sure how you‘ll take it.

Mike: Well, if I can, I’d be happy help. What is it?

Lori: Well, it’s like a dam, sort of. Imagine a dam holding back an entire lake and the waters are pressing against the wall of the dam. You want that dam to burst and release all the pressure but you can’t do it yourself. Now, if you knew for certain there was a way to alleviate that pressure and let the water flow, and couldn’t do yourself but knew someone else could, wouldn’t you ask for help; especially if you knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that it would benefit and help you?

Mike: Well, yeah, if I needed help, I’d ask for it. So what are you getting at Lori?

Lori: Well, you see, pretend that the water is feelings that are trapped behind that dam. And the dam is a tenaciously over protective nature that’s made of walls that don’t come down very easily. It’s holding back all the feeling and it’s just building and building up worse and worse. The only way to break through is from the outside of the dam; to chip away at it until it crumbles. You know what I mean?

I wasn’t quite sure where she was going; I got more curious, but I really wasn’t getting it.

Mike: Yeah, I can understand that, so you want to break a dam that you built or rebuild one?

Lori: No silly, men are so dense sometimes; I need your help breaking it down. Would you help me?

Mike: Hey, all men are not the same, ok! Now, if I can help you, I will. So how I can? You said that the water is feelings, right?

Lori: Oh, ok, you’re not dense, you see, I’m not a nice person sometimes; I can be overly controlling and bitchy at times. I get over confident at times and start treating others badly. At times it feels good, and I blame them, but then I get all this guilt about what I did and how I treated them. I sometimes need to be taken down a notch in life. Sometimes, I have to have a good cry. It can be very cathartic you know. I learned in nursing school that some type of deep sobbing tears releases antitoxins, pent-up emotions, and eases stress. Crying that is authentic and mortal is a means of helping ourselves release stress and simply feel better. Crying is the body’s way of reaction to something external. It’s a beautiful thing sometimes. On top of that is…

OK, she was losing me. It sounded like she was building a case for a jury or something. And she started the rambling that she does sometimes, I just had to interrupt her.

Mike: OK, OK, I get it; crying is good for us. I don’t know all that medical stuff, but I get it. So what does that have to do with me? What does that have to with this dam inside you, isn’t that what you were referring to, right?

She got a little quiet; I wasn’t sure what to do. I put my hand on hers. I just wanted to fix it.

Lori: Well, you can’t really fix it but you might be able to help. Mike, like I said, I can be bitchy, and sometimes I’m not nice to others around me. This comes from a swell of emotions that are all dammed up inside. The dam is made of strong stones of pride and unwillingness to let myself be vulnerable to others. See, I’ve been here before and a roommate of mine helped me, but she lives somewhere else now. I’ve made some friends since I moved here but none of them, even some of my girlfriends, are as close to me as you. So, as uncomfortable as it is, I am going to try to trust you with my solution. But I’m afraid you will think I’m crazy.

Well, I really was curious at this point. Still didn’t know where she was going with all this.

Mike: So, how did your ex-roommate help you and how can I help you?

Lori: Well, after good hard cathartic sob, I felt so centered, focused and I felt better about myself and started treating others better too. I just needed to have that release. That dam was removed so that I wasn’t feeling so bottled up inside. You understand that, right?

Mike: Of course but what does all this mean; how do I help?

Lori: (Letting out a deep sigh) Ok, here we go! I know you’re going to think I’m crazy.

Getting confused and a little frustrated as she seemed to be beating around the bush, I had to interrupt her again.

Mike: Lori, what, what can I do to help?

Lori: OK, OK. I need you to help me cry!

Mike: (With a con fused look) Help you cry?

Lori: That’s right. And I don’t mean a few tears, I mean help me break that dam inside me and let it all out. I mean sobbing. So I can have that release and cry until I am completely drained emotionally. Also, I need you to be there and let me cry while holding me until I regain my composure. This is an intimate position, though, for me. Because, I have trust issues and I know I have to trust someone and you’re my closest friend I have here. I know it may sound crazy but I’m going to go crazy if I don’t. You are also the most mature person I know who I am willing to trust to help me.

I couldn’t believe what she was saying. She wanted me to help her cry. Wasn’t sure how I could, I mean, I had no idea where she was going and what she was going to propose how I would be able to help her.

Mike: So, how could I help you cry? I mean how did your ex-roommate help you? What did she say or do to help you cry that deeply?

Lori: OK, well, here we go, I needed someone I could trust explicitly. Someone, who, especially since you’re a guy, I believe wouldn’t try to take advantage of me and that vulnerable position. I would trust you if you would be willing to help me and…

Mike: OK, OK, Lori, how do you propose I help you cry and how did your friend help you a few years ago?

Lori: Well, she, she, well, I mean, I asked her to, hmmm, let her, I asked her to…”

Again, I was getting frustrated with her hesitation and emphatically I said

Mike: Lori!

Lori: OK, OK, I asked her to give me a spanking.

Mike: A spanking? You have kind of a kinky side to you, don’t you?

Lori: No, I mean not like that. I mean, I hate spankings, especially ones like that.

Mike: Lori you’re talking in circles?

Lori: Ok, listen, I know the benefits that come afterward. A real spanking hurts like hell, and I had bruises and blisters for a few days. But I was so centered and completely released from the flood of emotions that were bottled up and I cried it all out. Crying is a release valve, a way to purge negative emotions that are bottled up and vomited upon others. Sometimes you, I mean me, just need a good blistering to take me down a notch in life. I know what I’m saying may seem strange or extreme, but Tracy helped me before so I know it’s what I need. Would you be willing to help me?

I sat back in my chair in shock. She wanted me to spank her. I’ve never spanked anyone before. I wasn’t into hurting women. On the other hand, I felt a little aroused by the idea; I was in conflict. But then again, she had my attention.

Mike: So what are we talking about here, a few good swats to get you crying? I mean, what do you mean when you say a good blistering?

Lori: I know it sounds stupid but this is just what it’s supposed to be; a good old-fashioned spanking until I am crying out of control. Despite what I say at the time, going past my resistance and the walls that are holding back and pushing through until I am sobbing. See, sometimes pain is good. That dam is holding back a flood of emotions and tears and a lot of regret. The dam is built with resistance and pride and needs to be chipped away at or spanked until it comes down. Can you understand?

Mike: Wow, well, hmmm, I guess. I’m going to have to have more information before I agree to help you. What do you mean someone not taking advantage of you?

Lori: Mike, I’m not looking for some sexy weird thing here. I know a lot of guys would turn it into that, but that’s not what I’m looking for. I’m not interested in some role play fantasy either. It’s just about me. I’ve known you ever since I moved here; you’re very mature. See, I would be submitting to something that’s going to put me in a very vulnerable position and allow myself to be emotionally exposed. I need someone mature enough to be there for me and not try sex or anything else. Do you think you can manage that?”

Mike: OK, let’s back up here. Let’s say I do help and of course not take advantage of you, which, I would never do. How did your friend get you to that point and…”

She held her finger up

Lori: Before I answer anymore questions, are you really willing to help me for my sake or are you just getting turned on by the idea of giving me a whuppin’?”

Mike: I am thinking about it, yes, to try to help you, but I need some more information so I know exactly what are you expecting from me.

Lori: Oh, Mike, I knew I could trust you. I know it’s strange but you have no idea how much this really means to me. But I have your promise, no turning it into anything else, especially when I’m at that point of cathartic crying, right?

I leaned forward and put my hand on hers.

Mike: I promise you Lori, I wouldn’t touch you in anyway that you don’t approve of, but I’m going to need to clarify a lot things before we decide anything.

Lori: Mike, you see, now I know what I’m proposing may sound unpleasantly severe but I’ve been through this before and I know how much it helps. It puts me in a place to release some of the emotional baggage that weighs me down, clouds my vision, and makes be bitchy. It hurts me even more so than the pain of a through spanking. It will break through my pride and natural stubborn nature and bring me back down to reality.

She made her case and was now starting to ramble; like all girls she tends to over do it as if I don’t get it. I was starting to feel she was starting to nag; I had to interrupt her.

Mike: Lori, Lori, OK, OK, I get it; you don’t need to keep on. Maybe you need to take a deep breath, slow down, and let’s take this one step at a time. I am willing to help you but we really need to talk this out first, OK?

She stopped, exhaled deeply

Lori: Ok, but you don’t feel I’m crazy do you?

Mike: First I don’t think you’re crazy, Lori, and I’m convinced that you’re serious. But I just want clear everything up first, OK?”

Lori: Alright.

Mike: Now, tell me, what exactly is this point of car, cath…” I couldn’t pronounce it but she finished it.

Lori: Cathartic crying?

Mike: Yes, what exactly is it and how did you get to that point before?

Lori: OK, subconsciously I am very resistant to allowing myself to let go and cry to the point of emotional release. I mean sobbing out all my feelings. This type of sobbing can be very cleansing. It releases chemicals and endorphins in our brain and can refresh our outlook on life and center us. At this point, I am pouring my heart out in tears and sobbing. It’s very therapeutic for us. For some reason, I don’t allow myself to do this on my own. I have deep emotional blocks and sometimes a good hard spanking creates a catalyst, breaks down those barriers and starts the process. It’s not just any spanking though. I have a very high pain tolerance naturally. I also have a stubborn will, consciously and subconsciously. So, I’m talking about a real spanking that brings me to my pain threshold; to that point where my brain, my emotions, and my will are in conflict. When I reach that point where I’m fighting with the pain and I need to be pushed to the point I am finally forced past that.

Mike: So you’re talking about the point between consciously and subconsciously giving in and allowing you to accept what’s happening. To the point of ‘fight or flight’ instinct kicks in and resistance and surrender, right?

Lori: Exactly, see you do get. That moment of still trying to fight with the distress caused by pain and allowing myself to let go. See, pain isn’t always a bad thing. You know that that kind of pain can be extreme but once I’m at that point, I have to be forced to be pushed past that and I either surrender or bail out. I may be screaming but not crying; if I’m past that point and allow myself to surrender, then the dam will burst. It’s relatively safe but I need you to make sure I am pushed beyond just a few tears to where I’m past just screaming from the pain and into cathartic sobbing. Then, I’m at that point of letting go and that dam bursts and all those emotions are being released into crying, sobbing, and bawling. Do you understand?”

I got it that time; man, I was starting to think that she needs some help. But then I realized she was asking for help, even though I didn’t like the idea of forcing her to do anything. But she was starting to repeat herself and began that rambling tone.

Mike: OK, wait a minute, I don’t like the idea of forcing you to endure anything. If I decide to give you what you want, I’m not going to fight with you physically, force in place.

Lori: Well, first, you won’t be forcing me to push past that, the pain and psychological duress of the spanking will. The spanking will ignite that catalytic stress between pain and surrender. I can’t consciously push myself past that; I need someone else to help me push myself past the point of no return. Physically, I want the spanking to stop and I might be at the point to need the pain to stop. Yes, the pain is incredible and when I’m at the point that I can’t take anymore, I’m fighting the pain and consciously I don’t want it to continue; but subconsciously I need to be pushed past it until I’m crying and not just screaming, which I will be. Yes, you have my need to hold my hand away or keep me in place, which you will have full permission to do so. You see, you need to make it so intense that the choice is removed from me to the point of no return, until I’m bawling and sobbing and surrender and give in. You know what I mean, a real spanking, like what we got when we younger but an adult equivalent. Does that make sense?”

Mike: Lori, I’ve been there when I got my share of lickings when I was younger too. And exactly what happens when you naturally and instinctive start resisting, kicking, covering, fussing for me to stop, etc.; you’re telling me you’re not going to be doing that? You want me force you to continue?

Lori: No, in fact, I know I will, but that’s where you come in. I need you to ignore all my fussing and carrying on; do whatever is necessary to get me to that point and beyond until I surrender. In fact that’s when I need you to turn up the intensity and push me all the way over the edge, and then some; you know what I mean?

Mike: Wait, wait a minute, now you’re talking about a situation that isn’t consensual. At that point, when you’re ‘fussing and carrying on’ as you put it, and the second you are asking me to stop, I can’t just ignore you, and physically man handle you because then it wouldn’t be something that you are consenting to and that would be abusive. That puts me in a very precarious position that could go wrong on so many levels and in so many ways.

I couldn’t believe how nonchalantly she was talking about all of this. There was no fear, no trepidation, just a matter of fact manner about it. I always knew she was very type A (personality) and controlling, but now she was talking about giving up that control.

Lori: Mike, I understand, but you could say that I am willingly consenting to place myself into a non-consensual situation and position with you. I too had experiences like this when I was younger and a few years ago when Tracy helped me. I was sobbing and bawling for at least a good hour afterwards; and you know what, I was not only grateful to her, we became a lot closer, she’s like a sister to me now. A lot of bonding happened. Sure, I had bruises, blisters, and some welts for a few days, but they healed just fine, I heal pretty quickly. However, I was a lot more centered and focused. I made my way through nursing school with straight A’s; in fact I was the top of my class. I was treating others with more respect and more patience, too. It was just what I needed and exactly what I need now.

Mike: Welts, blisters, and bruises?

Lori: Yeah. We tried with just her hand at first but it wasn’t making much of an impact. We talked, and few days later when the opportunity arose she used a belt and it worked.

Mike: So, you want me to beat your ass senselessly, like a real old fashioned whuppin?

Lori: Well, yes and no. I want to know that you’re in the right state of mind: calm, cool, and collected. And yes, I want a real, honest-to-goodness, ass whuppin until all the fight and flight is over. To the point that I am absolutely surrendering to it, to the point of beyond tears and to sobbing. Then, it’s up to me, the dam is broke and the real flood is released, and I am cathartically crying. That’s what I’m asking for; and yes, I’m consenting for you to push me past my fussing and carrying on to the point of real sobbing. But only if I believe you can do it without turning it into a prelude to anything sexual. This is about me and my emotional turmoil, not about sex. To be truthful, I’m going to absolutely hate it but it’s what I need. I might start to plead for you to stop, but I need you to ignore that at the time. Not mercilessly beating me, but intentionally spanking me to help me get to that point of conflict in me. To take me down a notch in life and help me cathartically cry. Mike, you are my closest friend here, and I’m taking a great risk trusting you, especially since you’re a guy. In fact, you’re the only guy I ever trusted like this, you’re the only one here, even among my girlfriends, I feel is mature enough that I could trust to help me. I believe you are mature enough to handle it and I am choosing you to be trusted with my deepest secrete. I expect you to keep it between us, too. On top…

She was rambling again, and I think I finally got it. She just needs emotional release and chooses the means of a spanking as a catalyst to help her get it. But I couldn’t handle her rambling. I really respected her a lot for trusting me. I felt honored that she wanted me to help her. I respected the fact she knows what she needs. After all, while it may be any another guy’s dream come true to beat a girl’s ass to the point of tears, I wasn’t really into that. But I realize now that she wasn’t really kinky but understanding inside her she needed some help. Putting my hand on her hand to softly interrupt her…

Mike: Lori, OK, OK, I’ll help you. We can do this as long as you remember that you’re the one who asked for it, OK?”

She got up and gave me a big hug and said,

Lori: Thank you Mike, thank you!

Mike: I still have a few questions, though.

Lori: Of course, yeah, what are they?

Mike: You said your friend had to use a belt. Tell me how all that went down. And how many swats are we talking about?

Lori: Well, as to how many swats, as many as it takes; I’m not sure. Part of the mindset I have to have going in, is understanding that it wasn’t going to stop until I surrendered to it. If I knew there were a certain number of swats, through determination; I would be counting them and just hold on inside until I reached it and not focus on allowing myself to give in and let go. That would be counterproductive. You see, knowing that there is no set number helps me mentally in the process; it’s half the battle. It helps me psychologically start the process.

Mike: So, as far as you’re concerned, there’s not going to be a specified number, right?

Mike: That’s right, knowing that I’m going into it until I surrender is half the mental battle, so I don’t want to know how many it’s going to be. Tracy said afterwards that she didn’t really know either. Does that make sense?

Mike: Well, I guess it does. Did Tracy start out with the belt right away? What position were you in?

Lori: No, she repeated the hand spanking a few days earlier. After that, she used a belt. Well, for the hand spanking I was over her knee, then using the belt, still over her knee. She couldn’t get a full force swing and was only making a mild impact. Remember, I have a very high pain tolerance and I was resisting the pain. I was fighting inside and trying to hold back from giving in. She told me to lay down on the bed, I got a lot of really hard whacks, somehow she saw I was coming close to my pain threshold. I was at the moment of pain and surrender, fight and giving in. Then she turned up the intensity and really started whacking away really fast with full force and eventually something snapped inside and I broke and stopped screaming and started bawling. She said it took quite a few until I stopped resisting to the point I sobbing out of control.

I still couldn’t believe what she was asking me to do, but I was going to try to help her. I wanted to help, but I also couldn’t help getting turned on a little bit by the prospect, too, even though I wasn’t into inflicting pain on others. But if she really believed that she needed this as an emotional release, then I was willing to help her.

Mike: OK, you also mentioned about holding you afterwards. You want me to stick around after all that?

Lori: Absolutely! That’s when I’m going to need you the most. I’m going to need you to hold me and comfort me while I sob it out. It’s almost like bleeding emotionally; I’m going to be very vulnerable. But I need to tell you, the sobbing and crying will come in waves. I’m basically allowing myself to be completely vulnerable and emotionally exposed. I will be feeling a flood of emotions that I won’t even be able to understand. I’ll will be releasing bad feelings and apologizing like crazy. But I don’t need you to say a thing, you can’t fix it. All I want you to do in that moment is hold me and be there for me. I will be incredibly vulnerable and I absolutely need to know and trust you won’t try anything sexual with me or try to manipulate the situation. Like I said, you are the only guy I’ve ever trusted with this, so please don’t turn a beautiful situation into something sensual. I have to know you’re not going to do that. Can you do that?

Mike: Absolutely, I promise. I will be a perfect gentleman afterwards.

Lori: Now before this all happens, I need you to take charge. Be commanding, but not condescending. You may have to be assertive with me but I don’t want you to be mean. I will naturally hesitate, you know flinch, in the moment. Once everything begins I may even resist. I need you to be direct. You can even hold my arm to the back, or lock my legs while you’re in the process if I am over your knee. I’m consenting for you to really take charge, remember I am consenting for it to be non-consensual. But you only have consent to touch and hit my backside, nothing more. As long as you don’t try anything else, I’ll do my part to cooperate and will myself to follow anything you say. Are we in agreement?

Mike: Lori, I will only touch and beat on your backside. I will not try to compromise your vulnerable position. However, we are talking about a real ass whuppin’ here, are you sure you won’t be angry with me if I ignore any pleads or fussing to stop, because I will if that’s what you really want? You are, as you put it, consenting to what will be at the moment a non-consensual butt beating.

Lori: I promise I won’t be angry, Mike! And yes, that’s exactly what I want, expect, and need, even if you have physically hold me down a little, I may naturally struggle and react a little subconsciously but you have my word I won’t fight against you consciously.

Mike: You’re serious, aren’t you?

Lori: Yes; tomorrow I will have to let you be in charge, not me. Oh, if we are successful, I am going to need a follow up spanking about a few weeks later. To reinforce in my psyche to treat others better and to keep me centered afterwards. After that, I won’t need anymore.

Mike: I’m sorry, you said another one, you want two of them?

Lori: Yeah, the first one is for emotional release and the second one as a reminder in life. That one is more my way of self-discipline by submitting to a discipline spanking. It’s how my brain works. I don’t expect you to understand but if you don’t feel comfortable with it, I’d understand.

Mike, Lori, I’m here to help you and if you truly are serious and you need a safe person to give you a good real ass whuppin’ now and then, without it turning into something else, then I want to be there for you. Even though I don’t like the idea of hurting you, I am willing to try to help you.

Lori: Well you personally won’t be hurting me, the spanking is what’s going to hurt, but it’s what I need every few years or so.

I didn’t want her to start rambling again as her tone suggested,

Mike: OK, OK, Lori, so when do you want to do this?

Lori: Well, I feel that we both need to sleep on it tonight. I’m off for the next two days; can we wait until tomorrow after you get home?

Mike: Yeah, we can do that, but be careful what you ask for. It could be a pain in the ass you know?

As I give her a little chuckle.

The food arrived, we ate, and watched a movie. I went to bed, but couldn’t sleep. I just had to let all this sink in. Tomorrow, I’m going to give Lori a real hard, butt beating, that she wants. I wasn’t looking forward to having to hurt her, but she was asking for it. I started to have some anxiety myself. I really wasn’t into hitting women but she wanted me to give her a real ass whuppin’; I didn’t know what to think, but I decided that I was going to go through with it if she was. I figured that if she really wanted and needed a good spanking, I was going to make sure she got it. After all, it’s the neighborly thing to do. We were good friends and she was trusting me to help her. I had some PTO that I hadn’t used, so I decided to call tomorrow and stay home. I wanted to talk to her about doing this in the late morning, so I texted her because I knew she was still up.

Mike: Hey, I’m taking some PTO and decided to take it tomorrow and will be free in the late morning. Would that be a good time?

Lori: Oh, wow, yeah! What time?

Mike: About 10:30-11.

Lori: OK, just text me when you’re up and ready.

Mike: OK.

I still couldn’t sleep much. I really didn’t understand everything. My good friend next door wanted me to beat her ass really hard until she was beyond tears. My mind was wandering; I was wondering if she was really serious or was it a test? I had a feeling, though, she was serious. I decided to google a few things, I figure I might learn some more. It started with “adult therapeutic spanking” and I found lots of webs sites about the psychology of adult spanking. I was reading a good hour so. I than tried “emotional release spanking” and even “adult cathartic spanking.” I had to weed through all the images and video links and found some good reading material. I was just wanting to understand the nature of Lori’s request. I also did a search on “adult high pain tolerance spanking.” I found. That there was an enormous amount of material and that she wasn’t the only one. I read a article that with high pain tolerance people it’s more of a psychology battle as much as it is physical. I learned that it was critical she feel secure too. There were even some suggestions as to the process to help her get past them and it depends on the individual too. I must have been reading and searching the internet for five hours or so, it was late I decided to get some sleep and take to her it tomorrow.

The next morning, I woke up, went on a morning jog, got home and took a shower, and then ate some breakfast and some coffee. I was feeling that anxiety again. I finally decided to text her.

Mike: You up?

Lori: Yup, you want to come over here or you want me to come over there?

Mike: I’ll be there in a second.

Lori: OOK

Again, our apartments were both on the top floor and our front doors were only a few steps away. I went over and knocked softly. She came to the door. She had more of a softer look than she normally had. She invited me in and motioned for us to sit down on the couch. I sat down first and invited her to sit on my lap. She did and put her hands together.

Mike: Lori, are you still willing and asking for my help like we talked about last night?

She swallowed hard and said

Lori: Yes, as long as you promise to not take advantage of me or turn it into something that it’s not.

Mike: I promise I won’t, Lori. I just want to help you. In fact, after our talk last night, I was up until 2 am on the internet researching and reading about what you were asking for and I think I finally get. Now correct me if I’m wrong but I believe I know what’s going on inside you. You are a high strung type A, very driven person, perfectionistic and strong willed individual. But you also have some major control issues inside and you don’t let people get close and it build up inside so bad your ready to explode. Since you are so controlling it creates relational issues and you push people away. This pretty much is what happened between you and Jason this past year. You are a caring person but you don’t allow yourself to let go. That’s the “dam” as you put and it just get higher and stronger and you struggle so hard with your internal issues you need want that release so that can you can allow yourself to not only feel better personally but so that you can function better. It’s a type of extreme self-reliant and overly independent coping mechanism you have a hard time over coming. It builds and builds so bad it starts tearing you apart inside and you start feeling bad about yourself and then you begin striking out and then the guilt and self-reliance cycle starts over again. Some where along the way, your friend or you came up with this as a solution. According to what I found and read, you are not alone. While at first I thought you needed to get some therapy you have decided this as your way of self-discipline and self-therapy and I can respect that and I am willing to help. From what I read you are wanting an emotional release spanking as a means to psychologically do a reset in your brain. And you’re right, it’s about you.

As I said this I saw her exhale and her entire disposition relaxed. She put her arms around me and laid her head on my shoulder.

Lori: You do get it, don’t you?

I didn’t say anything, I just held her for a good minute or so. I pushed her to sit up again.

Mike: Now, here’s something I heard from you yesterday. Some “buzz words and phrases” I heard from you that I specially researched. I heard, bitchy, treating others badly, control issues, very high pain tolerance, stubborn, pride, resistance to be vulnerable and cathartic crying. Yes, I had to look that word up. Does that about sum it up?

She put her head down and depressing tone of voice

Lori: You must think I’m horrible person, don’t you?

Mike: Actually no, I have the up most respect for you.

Lori: Really?

Mike: While you admitted you have these qualities, what you fail to realize is that your not the only one who struggles with those things. Just not everyone holds on to it internally like you do. However, while I too see those things in you, I also see other things. Self-honesty which is rare because a lot of people live in denial and continue in their destructive behavior instead of wanting to do something about it. You care about helping others that why you became a nurse. You are a well accomplished person and a natural born leader but these issues sometimes probably get in the way of that. You’re a highly intelligent and self-motivated person. You’re not a horrible person, you’re just human.

She just sat there and hugged me again.

Mike: Now all being said, are you wanting to go through with this, because I will if you want but we’re going to have to talk about a few more things, you know that right?

She sat made eye contact and said

Lori: Yes, I really do.

Mike: Ok, first, I want you to really be secure in the fact, I will not try anything sexual but in order to help you, you have to resolve inside you to trust me holistically and relinquishing complete control of this entire situation to me. Can you and will you do that?

Lori: Yes

Mike: Have you ever looked online and researched this issue?

Lori: Yes, especially after Stacy helped me. I’ve been to lots of sites and many forums like you did.

Mike: So you been researching this for years haven’t you?

Lori: Yeah, that why I know this is what I want

Mike: Ok, I read a lot of things last night and you mentioned it yourself yesterday that half the battle is in your head. That means I going to ask you to do something’s that’s going to help you with that mental process but I know you’re not going to like it.

Her lips started stammering a little and in a whimpering voice

Lori: Like what?

Mike: Standing the corner and giving you time to assess inside what’s going to happen and what did happen.

Lori: Damn it, I knew it, I just knew it. I hated that idea when I was reading it. Can’t we…

Mike: Half the battle is in your head and more than half a dozen different sites said that especially for people who have a high pain tolerance. Now, am I going to be in charge or are you going to be controlling again?

Lori: Damn it, how long am I…

Mike: We are not there yet, beside there’s one last thing that I have to talk to you about and I wasn’t sure how to bring it up, especially since I’m a guy.

Lori: What?

I hesitate for a moment trying to figure out a way to bring it up.

Lori: Mike, we’re adults here besides, I probably already know what your going say

I thought a few minutes or so

Mike: Ok, I read that spanking even severe ones like what you’re going to get today is relatively safe as long they don’t cause permanent damage by accidentally hitting your tail bone or break the skin, which I will make sure I don’t, but I’m going to have see what I’m doing. In a real spanking like what you’re about to get today shouldn’t have any protection and if the point of this spanking is to remove your pride, stubbornness, inner walls and as you say it, “take you down a notch,” then…

She interrupted me, put her finger gently on my lips and made direct eye contact

Lori: In order to take me down a notch then my pants should have to come down too and be on the bare skin, is that what your trying to say?

Mike: Yes

Lori: Well, while I don’t like that part, but I already knew it would have to be that way. Like you said, in a real “hiding” as you put it, it is to be expected to be on bare skin. And if I’m going relinquishing control then it comes with the territory. That’s why I hesitate coming to you because you’re my guy friend and neighbor, and now you know why I was so concerned about being taken advantage of in that vulnerable position.

Mike: Did Tracy have you do that too?

Lori: Tracy had me strip completely before laying across the bed for the final strapping that pushed me over the edge. She said it was outwardly symbolic for stripping away all my defensive wall in my head. But I would really prefer not to be completely naked with you.

Mike: Apparently it worked

Lori: Well, she was in charge and she was is my best friend.

Well, that made a lot of sense and that certainly turned me on but this was about her not me. But I didn’t want to dismiss the possibility either. After all she did, she had already committed herself to the possibility. So I interrupted her.

Mike: Well, we’ll have to see what happens. The reason Tracy gave made sense, I’m not going say no or yes.

In a whimpering tone

Lori: Oooo, OK. So, am I getting it here or your place?

Mike: Well again, I have to say, I have a lot of respect for you. Because as painful humiliating this is going to be, you are strong enough to know exactly what you need and you had the courage to not only ask for help, you’re willing to submit yourself to it. Now that being said, I have every intention of following through and helping you. I’m going to go back to my place; I’m going to leave the door unlocked. You can collect your thoughts, go to the bathroom, etc. You can come over when you’re ready. However, only come over if you are 100% sure you’re committed to accepting whatever we talked about. You can text me if you want to back out and I won’t think any less of you. But if you do come over, you don’t have to knock, just come on in. Once you shut the door, I’m in charge and you can expect to get what you want. We’ll talk about a few last little details if and when you come over. You can take as much time as you want. It’s now 11, if I don’t see or hear from you by 1, I will assume you backed out and I will go about my day, OK?

She nodded to acknowledge what I said, gave me another hug and got up and I did too. I turned to go back to my place when she gently touched my arm. I turned towards her again and she threw her arms around me and gave me a big hug.

Lori: I’m as afraid as you are Mike, but I know I need this. I don’t necessarily want this but I need this, it worked before and I know it will work today. I’ll be over soon. Thank you!

I went back to my place and the anxiety rushed through me. I was slightly turned on, but didn’t know why exactly beside I was going see her cute little bare bottom. I certainly didn’t revel in the idea that I was going to inflict serious pain to her backside. I was determined to make sure she got what she wanted and asked for. I was feeling butterflies in my stomach and I wasn’t the one getting my ass beat. I wondered what was going through her mind. I got a bottle of water from the fridge and sat on the couch. I was wearing jeans and polo shirt. I began thinking about what I can use beside a belt, then I saw the bamboo backscratcher I got from the dollar store. I picked it up and ran my fingers across the flat part of the handle. It was wide enough to have a good flat surface, strong enough that I knew it wouldn’t break but wasn’t thick and sturdy like a hairbrush which I didn’t have. I was thinking that maybe it would sure sting if I paddled her with it. Being petite like she was, she actually had a fair small bottom. I mean it was muscular enough for her little size so I was thinking I could give a good dose of that after I wore my hand out on her; then use a belt on her to finish it. I set it back down on the coffee table. Man, look at me, I was thinking about what I could use for the demise of someone else’s backside. I would’ve never thought I would ever be thinking about what I could use to beat someone else’s ass to this extreme. I decided to turn on the TV to keep my mind off it. It must have been about 40 minutes or so before I heard the door open slowly and a soft voice.

Lori: Mike, are you here?

Mike: Yeah, I’m back here in the living room.

I motioned for her sit down on my lap again, just trying to make her feel secure like I read on those sites. She slowly sat down on my lap but this time she put one her arm around me.

Mike: OK, Lori, there’s a few things I want to make clear. First, I will not take advantage of you in any way. Secondly, there’s only one thing I’m going to tell you, this spanking is going be over your entire backside. That means your butt and backside, your upper thighs and sit spot. Thirdly, I don’t think and will not think anything less of you when you actually break down and cry. You don’t have to be afraid of letting your guard down. And, I only have one question for you.

Lori: What?

Mike: How do I determine when to stop when you get to that point? How did Tracy make that decision?

She swallowed hard, made direct eye contact and said,

Lori: That wouldn’t be my decision, it would be yours. I’m going to have to trust you to know when I’ve had enough. I guess that’s what a real spanking is. I’m a little scared now but I’m here and I’m making a choice to trust you, Mike.

Mike: OK, that’s good enough for me.

I could tell she was trembling but I wanted to help her feel secure. I pulled her to me and just held her for a good 10 minutes.

Mike: Lori, you’re my friend and neighbor and I promise your safety, I won’t try anything, no matter how embarrassing this maybe for you today.

Lori: I believe you Mike, I believe you, I just want to hold me a little longer.

Mike: No problem my friend.

I held her for another 10-15 minutes in complete silence.

Mike: Lori, are you ready to see if we can break down a dam today?

She slowly sat up let a few deep breathes looked directly at me.

Lori: Might as well

We both stood up and I looked directly at her. Her bottom lip was stammering as she was biting it.

Mike: Ok, half of this is mental. I want you to go to the corner and keep your forehead against it. I want you to be thinking about all those guilt feelings you have balled up inside you and how bitchy you’ve been to others around you. You even called me and all other men dense which is completely unfair. Not all guys are the same. So we are going to start there.

Lori face turns concerned and upset as I looked directly in her eyes.

Lori: Dam it, why do we have to do the corner thing? It feels childish and…

I figure I might as well see how serious she was and I had to test the waters too. I assertively grabbed her arm, turned her towards the corner and gave three medium hard swats on her butt. With a assertive tone

Mike: Because I said so.

As she arched her hips forward and flexed up in attempts to avoid the last two swats and made a few step forwards.

Lori: Ouch! Ooo, OK, OK, fine.

She then slow started walking towards the corner.

Lori: How long do I have to be there?

Mike: Until I tell you to come out.

With that she stopped immediately, turned and crossed her arms.

Lori: You can’t expect me to stand there indefinitely. I got to know how long I’m going to…

Being more confident about the situation now, I interrupted her and got pretty direct with her.

Mike: Lori, you’re not in control anymore, now do I need to swat your behind all the way over to the corner or are you going to behave yourself? This is also about your control issues. Now, get your little behind in the corner and put your forehead against it and think about what I told you until I say otherwise.

She just stared at me. I realized I may have to follow through and swat her butt all the way to the corner. I took a step forwards and she put her hands out to gesture me to halt. She exhaled in an irritating huff. And in a prideful tone

Lori: Fine

As she turned back around, she did what I told her. She was wearing jeans and a half tank-top shirt that came half way down to her waist. I could see some of her back and noticed a tattoo on her lower back that I never noticed before. It was a single bright red lotus flower with the words “Lotus Club” underneath. I wasn’t sure what it meant. I couldn’t help look at her little cute bottom. It was small and her jeans were form fitting. I actually couldn’t believe that I was going to be seeing it bare. I got turned on just thinking about. I decided to get the room ready for how I wanted. She needed some time to get her head into letting things go inside her. I really did want to help her. I moved the couch around so there was a clear path way from the corner she was in to the dunning room table. It was a good 15 feet away.

Everything those sites said was that she needed to feel the trepidation and the anticipation of the spanking so that she could start the process of breaking down those barriers inside her, especially if she did indeed have a high pain tolerance as she said. And she also needed to get past the anger stage too. I also read that she needed to feel the mental humiliating and physical pain of the spanking in order to put her into the accepting mode. I decided I was going to take her through that process and give her several spankings followed with more corner time at different severities in order to chip away at her stubbornness and inner resistance to what was happening. If what I read on several sites that’s its going to take time to get her to where she wants to be at.

In a frustrating tone

Lori: How long am I suppose to be here, I hate this!

I moved the armless dinning room chair around. I looked over to her again. She was rolling her forehead against the corner of the two walls.

Mike: There’s no specified time, you’ll stay there until I say not to.

She stomped her foot

Lori: Oooo!

Mike: Are you thinking about what I told you to.

In a very whiney and irritated tone

Lori: No really, well maybe a little

Mike: Well, I suppose you will next time

Lori: Next time, damn it Mike, I hate this.

Mike: It’s perfectly natural to struggle with control and obedience.

Lori: You’re enjoying this aren’t you, you read this on those sites, you’re enjoying having authority aren’t you?

Mike: There is a big difference between humility and pride, just like authority and anger. I’m not angry or taking pleasure in this. But you are right I’m taking you through this process from what I read from several sites but I assure you, I’m just trying to help you. I know you don’t like this but take a deep breath and answer this question. Do you trust me?

Taking a deep breath she calmed down for second. Still a little frustrated but in a softer tone

Lori: Yes, I do, I just hate this corner thing.

Mike: I know Lori, I know.

I let her stand there for a few more minutes, while I went to my bedroom and retrieved two pillows. I got to the chair. I put one on the floor to the left of me.

Mike: Ok Lori, turn around but stay where you are.

She was so relieved to be out of the corner. She exhaled deeply.

Lori: Oh, thank goodness.

She turned around subconsciously put her hands behind her.

Mike: OK, Lori, I’m not sure if what I’m going to do is right or not. I know everyone is different. I just put several ideas together from what I read. So, I’m sorry if I don’t get this right but I’m your friend and I really do want to help and based on how you have responded so far you really do want this too, even though you’re fussing and fighting against it. I just don’t want to ruin our friendship here.

She knew I was looking for some reassurance from her. She took breath and exhaled deeply.

Lori: It won’t Mike, I just didn’t expect you to do that research, I was just wanting things to happen the way I wanted them too and I’m just struggling with this, that’s all. I hate this damn corner thing. It’s just, ah hmmm…

Mike: Your control issue, isn’t it?

She put her head down and exhaled again

Lori: Yes, I don’t like not being in control.

Mike: Ok, well, will you trust me and let this process help you, even though you may not like it?

She nodded

Lori: Yeah, as long as you don’t try anything sexual or take advantage of me, which I do believe you won’t.

Mike: You have my word, I promise.

Lori: I know.

Mike: However, it’s still not going to be easy for you. And unfortunately you know it’s going be embarrassing, right?

Lori: Yeah, like I said, I expected that.

Mike: Ok Lori, I’m going to get your attention and wake your subconscious up. To do so, you’re going lay yourself over my lap so I spank your backside crimson red, understand!

Lori: Yes sir.

Mike: “Sir?” Now that’s probably the most respectful I ever heard come out of your moth since I’ve known you. Someone did teach you some respect. I like that, in fact, for now I want you always respond with that, is that clear?

Lori: Oooo, yes sir

And she started to take a step. I held out my hand to motion her to stop.

Mike: Wait a minute Lori. In order to make the maximum impact you need to get your britches down.

Lori: Yeah, I knew you were going to do that.

As she started to walk over, I stopped her again.

Mike: No step all the way back to the corner again and take ’em down there.

Lori: But I’m all the way across the room.

Mike: Do you need more corner time because…

Lori: No, No I don’t.

Mike: The opposite of pride is humility; the opposite of stubbornness is compliance. Now, get ’em down.

Lori: Oooo, yes sir.

She slowly placed her hands on her belt buckle and slowly pulled the flap from her belt loop and out of the buckle.

Lori: What you going to use?

Mike: My hand for the first two spankings

She slowly pulled the flap to the right and got it unhooked from the buckle.

In a little more sobbing tone

Lori: Than what, are you going to use a belt?

Mike: One thing at a time, first I’m going to get your attention by thoroughly spanking your backside, then you’re going back in the corner and then I’m going to spank your butt thoroughly to start the process of chipping away at that wall inside you.

Lori: Oooo

She pulled the belt out of the buckle and slowly started to undo the buttons of her jeans.

Lori: So what’s the difference?

Mike: The difference in what?

Lori: My backside and my butt?

Mike: Oh, your backside is your sit spot and upper thighs.

As she was slowly pushing her zipper down, her lips started stammering and in a whimpering tone

Lori: Oooo, can’t you just…

Mike: No Lori, I decide how this works not you. You’re not in control here, you don’t decide how I spank you.

She hooked her thumbs on the inside of her jeans and pushed just back part of them barely below her checks and was about to take a step.

Mike: No Lori, when I said lower your britches, I meant all the way down. Not to your ankles necessarily but lower ’em to your knees at least.

Lori: But can’t…

Mike: No Lori, now drop your jeans, all the way down.

She let out a hard huff

Lori: Oooo, fine, whatever.

Mike: I’m going to bust your backside good to get your attention and take care of that attitude as well. Now, I want to hear a “sir” out of you.

In a haughty tone of defiance and with over emphasis

Lori: YES SIR

She hooked the inside of her jeans again and slowly pushed them down to just above her knees. She stood up in her bikini style panties that were green camouflage, like the military. She took a step and again I stopped her.

Mike: No Lori, in order to thoroughly spank your backside properly you have to get your panties down too. So get your panties down too.

In a whimpering and frustrating tone

Lori: Ooooo

Her hands were trembling as she hooked her thumbs on the inside of the elastic band of her panties and pushed just the back part of them off her cheeks and looked directly at me in a questionable expression on her face. I nodded and said

Mike: Yup, that’s right, they come all the way down too, Lori, no arguing, a real spanking is always administered on the bare ass, that means absolutely no protection of any kind. You can even wrap them around your jeans so they don’t fall any further if you want so you can shuffle over here better. Either way, push them all the way down too.

Lori: Ooooo

She stood up let out a deep breath and hooked her panties again and slowly pushed them down and carefully wrapped them around her jeans that were just above her knees and stood up and put hand in front of her trying to cover herself. I leaned over and picked a pillow and put my lap. I made sure I maintained eye contact with her and not let my eyes wonder. I padded the pillow.

Mike: Ok, now come over and lay yourself over my lap.

She slowly started shuffle over. She got about half over and I think she was now feeling trepidation because she moved her behind in a defensive posture.

Lori: I don’t have to count them do I?

Making sure I maintained eye contact.

Mike: There’s no need to count when there’s no specific number of swats to reach.

She was closer and could see she was started to breathe heavier.

Lori: Is it really going to be intense from the very beginning?

Mike: No, I’m going to start off slow and build up, so it will most likely continue longer than you think it will.

She was just about to me and I could tell now that she was really at the height of her anticipation. Her lips were stammering. According to what I read this was a good thing but I also needed to make sure she felt secure at the same time. She finally got up to me and slowly walked in front of me and I stood up and offered to hold her for moment. She didn’t hesitate then. She put her arms around my neck and I held her for a good minute before I spoke.

Mike: Lori, I’m really only trying to help, you know that, right?

She exhaled and in more softer tone. While she was still in my arms.

Lori: I know you are, Mike.

Mike: But I am going to help get that dam to break and that means I have to help you through your mental barriers too in order to help get that cathartic release.

She quizzed me a little tighter.

Mike: But that also means I’m going to have to spank really hard too.

Lori: I know, I know.

I pushed her away sat back and she shuffled to my side with her hands behind her. At only 5’3 we were almost eye to eye still and I was sitting down. I bent down and put the pillow back in my lap. I gently took her right arm until I had a hold of her wrist from behind her, but didn’t pull.

Mike: Lori, we will never be in the bedroom. We’re going to stay out here so that there is no confusion or misinterpretation. Now, lay over my lap. I expect you to stay in place, hang on and keep your hands in front of you.

She didn’t say anything, she bent over and I adjusted her in such a way that she was lying almost flat with her backside in front of me. I moved my legs a little further apart to stabilize her. Placing my hand on her butt she twitched for a second and flexed her muscles tight. I got so turned on as I viewed her entire bare backside, I was hoping she couldn’t tell through the pillow. Especially when clenched up and I could see all the muscular definition of her butt cheeks. She crossed her legs and grabbed the pillow from the floor I had there for her and hugged it like a teddy bear.

Mike: Ok, here we go.

I started smacking her upper thighs on both legs over and over. I put a certain amount of force and got only a few “ohhh’s” out of her. Then I picked up strength after a minute; it wasn’t overly quick, only about one per second.

Smack, smack, smack, smack, smack…

I was really starting to hit pretty hard now and still only hitting her upper thighs and sit spot, alternatively smacking each leg. She was wiggling some when I picked up the pace, hitting her faster and faster.

I still only got a few “Ooooo’s and ouchiee” but no major reaction. But I kept going harder and faster

I knew she was feeling it now because I was getting more of a reaction from her; I was now hitting pretty fast and hard. A few more “ohhh’s” and she was starting to flutter her feet a little. This went on for a good solid minute two minutes.

I kept spanking her again with some pretty good force now. I made sure my hand wasn’t cupped and landed as flat as I could against the bare skin of her thighs, maximizing the stinging force of my hand. She started jumping and shifting her legs up and down. The sound of my hand smacking her backside echoed through my apartment. I was determined to get some sort of reaction other than just a few “Ooo’s” so I kept spanking harder and faster.

Still didn’t get much sound out of her but finally her hand flew back; I firmly and quickly said without stopping: “Nope, keep your hands in front of you, Lori!” She moved her arms out straight and balled up her fists.

Smack, smack, smack smack, smack…

I was now spanking her as hard and fast as I could and still not much sound came from her. I kept going and she finally arched her back upwards, stiffened up and flexed up as tight as she could.

“Ouuuuuu, ouch, ouuuuu, ouch, ouchieee, ouchieee, not the same spot, not the same spot, ouuuu, OK, OK, stop, stop ouuuuu…”

I quickly but gently put my hand on her back and pressed downwards as I continued.

Mike: Lori, get back down, get back down, I decide when it’s over, now get back down.

She allowed me to push her back down and I continued for another minute or so but she was really fluttering her feet and legs for rest of the spanking. She was really starting to feel it, that’s for sure. The back of her thighs and sit spots were a bright red all over on both sides, and my hand was actually starting to sting a little. I finally stopped and gave a little smack on the center of her bottom and told her get up. I helped her up and she stomped around in circles rubbing her thighs and the lower part of her backside.

“Shit, ouuuuuu, shit, shit that hurt, damn that hurt, ouuuuuu, shit, ouuuu.”

I’ve never spanked anyone before, but I know that that was a pretty hard and long spanking. But on the other hand, she did look pretty darn cute stomping her feet and rubbing, all the time with her jeans and her panties down to her knees like that. She must have stomped around for a good 15-20 seconds or so. I knew it hurt but she wasn’t anywhere close to crying. I realized than, she really did have a high pain tolerance because I was spanking her pretty damn hard. After she stopped stomping, she stood in one place and looked at me.

Mike: OK, get your pants up and get back to the corner.

Lori, Oh, Mike I hate that dam corner, please!

Mike: Lori, you don’t get to call the shots here. You wanted a hiding and I’m going to give it to you in the way I decide. No arguments; get your backside back in the corner and now that I got your attention I want you think about what I told to do the first time.

She just stared at me for a second and I raised my eye brow and I know she saw my look of determination. With a more contrite tone of voice

She pulled her clothes back up and got her jeans all fastened up and slowly went back to the corner. She put her forehead back against the wall and began carefully rubbing her backside and calming her breathing. After a minute or so, I decided that maybe it would be better if she sat on one of the wooden dining room chairs. I went to the kitchen, got a bottle of water from the refrigerator and walk back to the dining room. I picked up a chair and walk over to Lori. I gently set the chair down and gently placed my hand on her arm. She turned around and made eye contact. I held out the bottle of water and told her she could sit on the chair but it would still have to face the corner. She gently took the bottle of water from me and with a softer and more humble voice she said

Lori: Oh Mike, I’m so sorry giving you a attitude when I’m the one who asked for this, it’s just I forgot how much it may hurt. I hate being in this corner like this and I’m struggling with the situation and you don’t deserve it. I know I’m sending you mixed messages. I never thought you‘d be spanking my thighs like that. I went this far, I’m determined to let this happen. I just need you to help me be more cooperative because I know it’s going to get worse.

I didn’t know what to say or do, but I figured she just needed some reassurances,

Mike: Lori, I don’t know what I’m doing here either. I’ve never spanked anyone before. Do you really want to continue?

She turned all around and threw her arms around me and I embraced her. I just held her for about a minute. She nodded her head in my chest.

Mike: OK, well, you know it is just the beginning, you know that right?

Again she nodded

Lori: Yeah, I know, I’m just a little afraid right now and I appreciate you making me feel more and more secure with you.

Letting out a deep breath

Lori: You’re in charge Mike, I understand that, and you have to be, I’m just still fighting inside.

I gently pushed her back

Mike: Well, now will you let me take you on this process, I’m your friend and I really am trying to help you, because like you said, this is about you.

She nodded and pulled the chair closer to the corner and gently sat down. She unscrewed the lid and took a big sip of water. She looked up at me and still in a more sobering voice

Lori: So how long am going to be in this damn corner?

Mike: I’m going to set a countdown timer on my phone and place it on the coffee table, when it goes off you get up and turn around and we’ll have another round.

Lori: How long are you going to set the timer for.

Mike: That’s not for you to know, remember we are dealing control issues.

She turned her head back to the wall took a deep breath

Lori: Oooo, Ok.

I was about to walk away when she turned around quickly and touched my arm. I turned and looked at her.

Lori: Thank you for the chair and the water, I appreciate it.

Mike: You’re welcome my friend, now you keep your face towards the wall, I don’t want you to talk, just think about what I asked you to do before, understand?

As she exhaled and in the most respectful and sincere tone of voice I ever heard from her.

I walked away, picked up my phone and set the timer for 35 minutes and set the phone down on the coffee table right next to the backscratcher so she would miss seeing it. I than moved the coffee table closer to her just out of hands reach on one side of her so there would still be a clear path to the dining room. She turned when she heard me move the table and we made eye contact again. I picked up the phone again.

Mike: Lori, I’m resetting the time because you looked and turned your head against the wall.

Lori: But I was…

Mike: But nothing, do you want me to make the timer for longer or just reset it?

She turned back towards the wall and in a whimpering tone

Lori: Ooooo, reset

Mike: Ok

I reset the timer and I sat down on the couch. I had to collect my thoughts myself. I was now more secure about the situation too. She really did want this and I had more determination to help her break that wall until she completely surrendered. I was also more confident about what I read and how I was proceeding. Because I was getting the results I expected. I went to my room and changed into sweats and T-shirt. I came back and she was right where she was supposed to be, apparently that spanking sobered her up and did get her attention. I sat back down on the couch and checked the timer. I got and went back to the dining room chair when I knew the timer was getting close. The timer finally went off and she slowly got up and turned around and took a few steps to the coffee table to stop the timer alarm. She looked at me and this time waited.

Mike: Well, you know the deal, lower ’em there before you shuffle over here.

She once again slowly started unbuckling her belt.

Lori: Oh, does it really have to be all the way down to my knees again?

Mike: Yes, all the way down, now drop ’em.

She said as she slowly hooked her thumbs on the inside of her jeans and started pushing them down again.

Lori: Are you going to start off slow and soft like before.

Mike: I might and I might not, I’ll decide when you’re over my lap.

She pushed them down and stood up in just her panties again.

Mike: Lori, I told you all spanking are on the bare butt, come on now I don’t want to tell you again, panties have to come down too; now bare you little bottom and get over here.

She swallowed hard and exhaled deeply with a look of defiance in her eyes again.

Mike: Drop your drawers Lori.

Her face turned from pride to a look of trepidation. She hooked the inside of the elastic band of her panties again and pushed them down. She put her hands behind her as she was shuffling towards me. She finally reached me, stepped over to the right of me without saying a word. I picked up the pillow again and put it on my lap. She draped herself over again.

I stopped for a second, just looked at her and admired her bare bottom. I was very aroused but I’m sure with the pillow between us she couldn’t tell; she had a beautiful bottom. She was still pretty red on her lower bottom and thighs, but very white everywhere else. Again she was very muscular and her little bottom was something to behold, she had these small little freckles in some spots. But I quickly focused back at what I had to do. I rested my hand on the center of her bottom. I was tapping as I was talking.

Mike: OK, Lori, I’m only going tell you once; you keep your hands in front of you. Hold on to the chair leg, or even my leg, if you have to. I’m going to wear my hand out on your butt good and hard. You can kick, fuss, and cuss all you want, as long as you don’t get your feet or hands in the way. Again, there’s no specified number of swats; it will only stop when I decided and not until. Understand?

Lori: Ohhhh, yes sir!

Mike: OK, here we go again.

I didn’t bother with starting out softly. I was determined to wear my hand out again before I send back to the corner again.

Once again, I was hitting about one swat per second but I was hitting as hard as I could. I was smacking both cheeks, both upper and lower butt cheeks, alternately and every third one I hit the center of her bottom.

She started shifting her bottom in different directions. It was good that I saw some sort of reaction out of her, but nothing more.

I went on like this for a good 2-3 minutes. She threw her arms out again and clenched her fists. Her bottom was turning red all over. I could tell it was hurting but it didn’t seem to be painful to her. I made sure I got every inch of her bottom, from the top to bottom. I then started spanking her vigorously with rapid fire smacking again.

Lori: Ohhhhhh, ouuuuu, OK, OK.

I could tell that it was the hard and fast smacks that made a difference. I really laid her into her and was spanking as hard and fast as I could, not giving her any time to recover between swats.

SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK…

Her feet were fluttering like crazy as I continued nonstop.

Lori: OK, OK, not so fast, stop, no more, OK, OK, ouchooooooo!

She finally tried to interfere and put her hand in the way. I quickly caught it and moved it up to her lower back.

Mike: It’s going to stop when I decide, now keep your hand there.

I kept going as hard and fast as I could for another solid minute or so. I finally stopped and told her to get up. I helped her up and as soon as I did, she started doing that rubbing and stomping thing again. Man, with her flat stomach and slim body, the way she was rubbing her very red bottom, I was turned on big time as I watched her. I never realized that spanking her was going to affect me this much. She was so beautiful and I was so turned on admiring her as she was turning and stomping around with her clothes still half way down.

Lori: Ohhhhh, ouuuuu, ouchieee, ouchuuuuu, ouchhiee, ouchieee; shit that hurt!

I let her rub and stomp it out until she stood in one place. She was near shedding a tear. I can tell she was really fighting against it but I think I was starting to get to her psychologically.

Mike: Ok, Lori, get your britches and get back in the corner.

She just calmed her breathing down and as she was pulling her clothes back up

Lori: Damn it, why do I have to go into the damn corner again, I hate it and…?

Mike: Do you want to be sitting down or standing with your forehead against the wall again? If you continue arguing you’ll be standing, it’s up to you. In a whimpering and defeated tone

Lori: Ooooo, yes sir

She got her belt fastened and started walking back with her head down. I got up and followed her until I reached the coffee table. I set the timer for 45 minutes this time and sat back down.

Mike: Ok, Lori same like last time, I’m going to set the timer, I’m not going to tell you how long so don’t ask. Do want some more water though?

In a semi angry tone

Lori: No thank you.

Yeah, she was in the angry phase. I was starting to get to her and now the battle had started inside her. I read about this stage, I have to be direct and help her get past her anger and let her work through it. I knew I was on the right track though and I knew she still needed and wanted this to happen because she was still being compliant.

I went to the kitchen and made me a sandwich and some coffee and sat back down at the table. I felt bad for her but I was hoping that I would be able to get her to that cathartic release with the backscratcher. However, I thought I would only use medium force since it’s bamboo, but it seemed that the rapid quick swats were the way to go. It was pretty thin, strong enough not to break, wide enough to make quit a sting and I should be able to get her to tears with it.

I finished my snack and checked the timer and sat back down on the couch with my tablet and did some facebooking, email and other stuff. I knew the time was getting close so I went back to the dining area and sat back down and waited for the timer, knowing that she would be upset. It finally went off, she got up and turned off the alarm. This time she didn’t even waste any time. She undid her belt, unsnapped her jeans and pushed everything down to her knees in one quick swift push and stood up. In a pretty defiant tone in her voice

Lori: Happy now, I’m ready.

Mike: Lori, yes I’m glad we didn’t have to go through all the hesitation, but your attitude is still something to be desired.

Lori didn’t say anything she just stood there and stared at me as she crossed her arms.

Mike: Alright, let’s see if you we break down some walls shall we?

She was about to take a step

Mike: Pick up the bamboo backscratcher from the coffee table and bring it with you.

Her hands flew behind her in a protective posture and she had a look of surprise and trepidation. And in a concerned tone

Lori: You’re going to be spanking me with that?

Mike: No, I’m going to thoroughly paddle you, your backside and your bottom. There will be no break in between.

While she still had a sturdiness in her voice, she swallowed hard.

Lori: I’ve never been paddled before, I assumed you would use a belt.

I stood my resolve with her.

Mike: I will decide what I use not you, you don’t get to call the shoots here. Now bring it to me and while you are shuffling over here I want you to run your fingers across the flat part of the handle, because that’s the part that’s going to be paddling you.

She let out a deep breath and now had a look of fear on her face as she picked it up. Her attitude sobered up rather quickly as she picked it up and felt the flat smooth surface of the handle. She slowly inched her way toward me. I moved the pillow over one knee. As she was slowly coming towards me she asked

Lori: Are you going start…

While I had every intention of only using medium force, I didn’t want to tip her off any.

Mike: Lori, this is going to sting like anything and I’m going to put you over my knee this time not my lap.

She just froze where she was and looked at me. Her lips were stammering as she was thinking about what was about to happen.

Mike: Lori, come over here.

With a look of trepidation she began to move again, she shuffled over until she was right next me.

Holding her backside with one hand as she was handing me the backscratcher with the other. She was trembling. She stopped and asked me

Lori: How many am I going to get with that thing?

Mike: As many as I deem necessary. It’s unlimited swats, remember?

Lori: Is it going to start off slow like last time at least and…

Mike: Get yourself over my knee Lori.

As she swallowed hard and as she was leaning forward and I was helping her into position

Lori: Ohhhh, does it have to be with that thing?

Mike: Yes, Lori

Since she was short and petite, she was pretty much bent in half. I know her face was now seeing the floor. I lifted my leg over hers, scissor-locking them in place; she was kind of trapped.

Mike: OK, Lori, this is going to sting a lot and to answer you’re your question, this paddling is be fast and furious from the very beginning and it isn’t going to end quickly either. Now, let me have your other hand.

Lori: Ohhhh, please not so fast, I hate it when it’s fast, please

Mike: Lori, your hand!

She reached back and I folded my fingers into hers. I was tapping the center of her bottom with the backscratcher.

Mike: I am not really restraining you, Lori, I just want you to hold my hand; now fold your fingers into mine. You can squeeze it has hard as you want. But this paddling isn’t going to stop until I feel like stopping. Are you ready?

Lori: Ohhhh, please not fast?

Mike: Lori, are you ready?

Lori: Ohhhh, ok, ok but…

I interrupted her with the first whack. I wasn’t going to go easy this time. I wasn’t sure I was going to be able to make her cry; if not, I certainly hoped the backscratcher would. I went right to the fast and furious paddling; no pauses between swats, all in rapid fire succession. I concentrated the first volley across her sit spot. Being bent in half, I now had a clear line of sight with the backscratcher. I made sure the area that connected her upper thighs and her cheeks was crimson red before moving. It was just flat enough to make a loud smacking sound like a paddle, but I know it wasn’t enough to deep bruising.

Whack, whack, whack, whack, whack…

Lori: Ouuuuuuu, ouuuuuuu, ouuuuuuu, not the same spot, not the same spot, ouuuuuuu, ouuuuuuu, ouuuuuuu, stop, stop, stop, OK, OK, OK, ouchieeee, ouchieeee, ouchieee, no more, no more, please stop, not so fast, ouuuuuu, no, no, no more, no morrrrrr, ouuuuuu, not fast, pleassseeee, ouuuuuuuu…

I knew I was now making progress. I was whacking away as fast as I could. I moved from her sit spot to her thighs. She was trying to kick a lot but couldn’t because I had my leg over hers. She was squeezing my hand harder and harder. I made sure I covered her from her sit spot up the center bottom and upper bottom, making sure I didn’t strike her tail bone though. She was hollering like crazy. Her entire backside was bright, bright red. She was squealing, trying to kick and she was being very vocal about. I realized the backscratcher wasn’t going to make her cry. I think she was getting numb to it.

So I stopped and let her up. She stood straight up, arched her back, threw her hands over bottom and she started hopping up and down, turning about, and hollering. She was doing the spanking dance again but this time she was hopping. She wasn’t crying, but I can tell that it stung like the dickens. She was hopping up and down rubbing like crazy. I couldn’t believe she was still holding out and not crying. She did have a high pain tolerance. I paddled her good and fast with the flat part of the handle of that backscratcher nonstop for at least a solid minute or so. I let her holler and hop it all out. I was frustrated now; I was thinking that the back scratcher stung but I needed it to really hurt and sting. As much as I was admiring her display, she looked so cute as I saw her little ass all clenching up tight. I also felt sorry for her. I really thought it was going to work. I guessed I was going to have to resort to using the belt after all, but I was going to give her a break, maybe hold her until she calmed completely down. I was waiting until she was standing in one place. I stood up and held out my arms. She shuffled over and leaned into my chest while she was still rubbing with her hands; I held her for a good minute or so. I felt like I failed her. I didn’t know what else to do. I decided that if she was going to get this breakthrough she wanted I had to go to more extreme measures. I gently took her arms pushed her back and looked at her. She wasn’t crying but she didn’t seem angry anymore.

Mike: Lori, you know the deal, get yourself together and get back to your chair in the corner.

Lori: Yes sir

She got her clothes back up and sat back down on the chair in the corner.

I reset the timer for 10 minutes.

I sat back down on the couch and thought about what I needed to do. I was spanking her good or paddling her with medium force really fast. I realized then that what I needed to do was really lay into her hard and beat her ass thoroughly with a belt. But was it in me to do that? She was just a tower of pain endurance and while I believe I was making progress, I think there were still some blockages inside her and she was still fighting it subconsciously. I remember what she told me yesterday; she needed me to help get her past the point of pain and surrender and take her over the edge. I was also thinking about how she told me her friend Tracy finally broke down her walls. I was resolved now with what I had to do.

I got up, went to my bedroom, grabbed a blanket and folded it in half and another pillow. I came back and she was still where she was supposed to be. I threw the blanket over the back of the couch and arranged the pillow over the arm and one in the seat right next to it so she would have it to hang on to. I got the other two pillows from the dining room and arranged them accordingly. I sat back down and waited for timer to sound off.

It finally went off and she turned around, she had a more sobbing look on her. She was about to start to undo the buckle and I stopped her. I padded my thighs.

Mike: Why don’t you come over here and sit down so we can talk for a minute. She came and sat down on my lap and just buried her face into my shoulder.

Lori: I’m sorry I gave you an attitude early Mike.

Mike: Its ok Lori, I knew you were just angry.

I just held her for a good 5 minutes or so in complete silence before I spoke.

Mike: Lori, you’re my friend and neighbor and I really didn’t like the idea of putting you through pain like this but I know there are still a few barriers you’re struggling with, right?

She just curled up into a little ball in my arms and let out a little whimpering sound as she nodded.

I just held her for another 2 minutes or so.

Mike: Lori, I think it’s time to remove every one of your defensive walls.

She sat up and looked me.

Mike: It’s time to strip off every shred of protective barriers. You wanted me to help you break down a wall of inner turmoil inside you and I’ve been trying to “chip away” at it, as you put it yesterday. I realized half of this was the mental battle I’ve been trying help you. And I…

Lori: Ohhhh, you’re not going to paddle me again are you, because I don’t think I can handle any more!

Mike: Well, you’re not supposed to handle it anymore, are you? You’re just going to have to let go and give in this time, Lori. This is the moment you wanted. But you need to strip all away inside and remove all remaining attitudes of resistance, pride and stubbornness.

I left her a moment of silence to think about.

Lori: You’re going to tell me to strip completely naked, aren’t you?

Mike: You told me yesterday you have a hard time letting go inside and to be vulnerable towards everyone. And I believe that this helped you psychologically prepare to do just that and be completely vulnerable. You said you trust me no matter what. Now more than ever I know, this is about you. You wouldn’t have mentioned it and how Tracy did that if you didn’t know inside that, that’s what it’s going to take.

Letting out deep sigh

Lori: Ooooooo, what are you going to use this time?

Mike: I want you to go to my room, open up my closet and on the far left you’ll see hangers where you’ll find 5 different leather belts. You’re going to choose the one that you want me to beat your butt with and bring it back here.

In a compliant and more humble disposition she got up.

She then slowly walked to my room. She took her sweet time. I was OK with that because I wanted her to be going through this process. She finally returned with the black leather belt I got at Wal-Mart. I stood up and offered her another hug. She accepted it and I embraced her and held her for a second as I heard another small whimper come from her. I pushed her away and asked her

Mike: All the time while you were in the corner did you think deeply about what I asked you to or were you just mad that I put you there?

She put her head down said

Lori: No, I was just mad and I was more and more angry about. I didn’t expect to be standing or sitting there. It feel childish and…

Mike: And you have control issues and it was coming into conflict with that, wasn’t it?

Keeping her head down

Lori: Yeah, all I was doing is standing up on the inside because…

Mike: Because that’s your coping mechanism isn’t it?

She stood there in silence.

Mike: That paddling I gave finally broke through some of that didn’t it?

Lori: I don’t know, maybe, yeah, all I know is that it really stung and it went on forever. I hated it.

Mike: Lori, I’m trying to help you and you asked me to help you and then you didn’t even do what I asked. You admitted half your inner struggle is mental but you have been working counterproductive to that, it makes me feel like you’re playing games with me.

Lori: Yes sir and I am sorry.

For the first time, she had a look of remorse on her face. I think I was now getting somewhere.

Mike: OK, Lori, you know what I want you to do. Put the belt down and get ready. After you get ready I want you to pick up the belt and go back and stand in the corner. I want you hold the belt with both hands in front of you. Be sure you put your head against the corner. This time I want you to think about everything you told me yesterday and why you asked for this. When I call you out you’re going to walk over to me and in your own words tell me why we are here, based on yesterday’s conversation. Than hand me the belt and tell me what you expect me to do with it. You see, despite what’s happened so far, I need to know this is what you want. Understand?

She swallowed hard; her bottom lip was stammering and in a most sincere tone,

Mike: Ok, I’m going to the bathroom, do a few things in my room and make some coffee. Now when I say everything off, I mean absolutely everything, is that clear?

Lori: Ooooo, yes sir.

I left and went to the bathroom, then to my room to straighten up a few things, but mainly to introspect. I laid down on my bed and began thinking about what’s been happening. Maybe it was just an association with a belt or maybe what I was doing was wrong. All the webssites I read did say everyone is different. I also didn’t expect to be getting turned on when I was spanking her. I wasn’t sure if it was the act of spanking or just seeing her bare cute little ass, or maybe both. Either way, I just wanted to help her. I still couldn’t believe that I was beating my friend and neighbor’s bare ass good and hard. A week ago, I would’ve never thought about it. I did have a lot of respect for her and I know she has to have a strong will because it’s taking an awful lot of will power to accept what she’s already taken and the belt spanking that I was about to give her. I also haven’t met anyone with such a high pain tolerance like that; I wonder where she got it because she endured both spanking and a pretty lengthy paddling, medium force or not. I know that had to hurt. It did turn me on to see her completely naked though, she had an absolutely stunning figure. She was in great shape and fairly strong and pretty muscular for being as slim and petite as she was for her size. But I knew that when I went back in there, I couldn’t allow myself to be distracted, but she had to know I’d be turned on seeing her bare ass and completely naked though, I know she’s not stupid. I decided that I had given her enough time to get ready and get in the corner.

I walked out, glanced at her and there she was in the corner completely naked, forehead against both walls looking and fidgeting with the belt with both hands in front of her. That told me she was still wanting this to happen. Her entire cute behind was all red and it almost matched her bright red Lotus flower tattoo she had on her lower back. It was right in the center. I didn’t know what meant though. I was wondering again what “Lotus Club” meant. Maybe she worked at a flower shop while she was in nursing school or something. I went back and started making coffee. I know I was in my room for a few minutes and I wasn’t sure how many of those she was in the corner. After the coffee maker started brewing I turned and looked her at again.

I took a deep breath, exhaled and walked over to her. She didn’t turn back or anything even though I knew she heard me. I took the chair from behind her to move it back to the dining room. When I got closer I noticed a few surface welts the backscratcher had made. I went back to the side of the couch and called for her.

Mike: Lori, you get out now.

She slowly turned and faced me and raised her hands to cover her boobs. I know she felt embarrassed. I made eye contact with her.

Mike: Did you think about what I asked you to do?

With her eyes fixed on my she exhaled and said,

Mike: Are you ready to explain to me what you asked me for yesterday, why we are here and what you want me to do with that?

Mike: Ok, come on over here.

She slowly walked over until she got right up to me. She swallowed hard.

Lori: I asked you to give me a whuppin until I was crying really hard and that I needed you to make sure it’s pasted my flight and fight mode and until I’m not cathartically sobbing. That I need you to help me and ignore my fussing and carrying on because half the battle is in my head. I asked you to spank me until I am sobbing out of control because the pain of the spanking is a catalytic to braking down the walls of inner turmoil.

Mike: that’s right, now is this the moment you wanted and are you still asking for this type of whuppin?

She swallowed hard

Mike: Fold the belt, hand it to me. This may be redundant but I need to hear what you want me to do with it.

She held it and offered it to me as her hand was trembling,

Lori: I want you to help me break down my walls inside me.

I took the belt from her and gently grabbed her trembling hand with both of mine. I gently pulled her close to hold her. She laid her head into my chest. I held her for a good minute or so, I was just trying to make sure she felt secure with me; because that’s what I read on all those sites.

Mike: I want to make sure you know that I’m together inside but for this belt spanking to work, it’s going to feel like it’s out of control.

A whimpering sound came from her

Lori: Oooooo

In a very calm tone

Mike: You know this is probably going to be the hardest belt spanking you ever received don’t you?

Lori: Ooooo, yes sir

I gently pushed her away and still as calmly as I could, I made eye contact with her.

Mike: Ok, I’m going give you two outs here. I’m not going put you over my lap or anything. If you are absolutely sure you want to go thorough with this, you’re going lay yourself over the side of the couch and over the pillow. There’s another pillow on the cushion to hang onto while I’m whipping your backside thoroughly. Or you walk over and get dressed. Either choice you make, I won’t think of you any less. You don’t have anything to prove to me, I already have the highest respect for you. If you still want to go through with it, point to the pillow and if you want to bale out point to your clothes that you so neatly folded up. It’s your choice.

Her bottom lip was stammering and with a concerned but determined look she pointed to the pillow that was arranged over the side of the couch.

Mike: Ok, here is your second out. If during the strapping you decide you really don’t wish to continue, I want you to roll or jump off, lay down and slap the floor with your hand. I will stop immediately. I’m going to very direct and do everything I can to get you back where you are suppose to be until I’m done. I want no misunderstanding, you fall to the floor and slap the floor with your hand if you want to bail out and stop it. I want to make sure you have a way out, if you want or need to since nothing you say, yell or most likely scream out will stop this belt spanking. I’m not going to be fighting you physically to keep you in position other than gently push on your back. Any confusion about your way out if you want the spanking to stop?

Lori: No sir.

Mike: Does that sound fair to you too?

Mike: Alright, now I’m going to make sure you know what to expect. This belt spanking is going to be out of control; that is completely out of your control. You don’t determine how hard, how fast and where the belt lands, understand?

She started breathing heavy.

Mike: Take a deep breath Lori, I haven’t touched you yet. I want you completely calm when you lay yourself over, even if that means more corner time.

She took a few deep breaths and calmed down.

Mike: Good, that’s better.

I raised the belt a little so she could see it.

Mike: I want you to look at this belt.

As she shifted her eyes,

Mike: Because I want you to understand what’s going to happen and what you’re asking for, I want you to repeat what I say or rephrase it if you want.

Mike: This belt spanking is going to be nonstop unless you bail out. You don’t decide when it ends. I determine when it’s enough. Is that clear?

Exhaling deeply

Lori: You’re going to keep spanking me with the belt nonstop unless I bail and I don’t decide when it’s over.

Mike: There is no swat limit with this belt, you’ll get as many as I deem necessary.

Taking a deep breath.

Lori: It’s unlimited swats, I’m going to get as many as you determine.

Mike: Ok, before we begin, I want you to tell me exactly how you can bail out? I want to make that perfectly clear. I have to know that this is completely consensual.

Lori: I fall and slap the floor with my hand, and yes, I am consenting for you to blister my ass until I bail out or until you see fit.

Mike: Ok, get yourself over the arm of the couch and let’s see if we can break some walls down shall we?

She slowly shuffled over to the edge to lay over the pillow. With her small size, she had to actually pull herself forward until she was teeter-tottering, almost. I laid the belt on top of the center of her butt. When I did she let out another whimper as she clenched up tight for a second.

Lori: Oooooo.

As I was tapping the belt on her bottom,

Mike: Brace yourself Lori, every single one of these are going to coming down with full force, they are going to be real zingers throughout the entire spanking, I’m not going to hold back anymore and I’m going to stop until I decide to, not you, understand.

Lori: Ooooooo, yes sir.

I just wanted to make sure this was consensual and give her one final chance to bail because I was going to do exactly what I told her.

Mike: Ok, Lori, I want you think about this. The spanking will start when you ask me to beat your ass with the belt and you are to say please. This will be your last final window of opportunity to bail out.

She waited for a moment or two as I kept tapping the belt on her bottom so that reality could set into her psyche and feel the fear and anticipation about the situation.

Lori: Ooooooo

Mike: Once you ask me, I’m literally going to thoroughly beat your ass with this belt nonstop until I decide it’s over.

She took a few deep breaths.

Lori: Oooooo.

I was still tapping the belt and I saw her pull the pillow close to her and hug it like a teddy bear.

Lori: Mike, Oooooo, hmmmmm, please use that belt and give me a whuppin on my ass until I’m crying out of control.

With that I raised the belt as high as I could, she bit down on the pillow in anticipation of the first crack. I swung the belt down really hard right across the center of her little booty.

Whack

She stiffened like a board, arching her back and letting out a deep breath of pain,

Lori: Haaaa-ouoooooo.

I waited until she relaxed again.

I could tell that really connected. It left a white stripe across her ass in contrast to her already red backside for a second before it left a red welt. I laid into her with another one,

Whack.

Another yell,

Lori: Haaaa-ouoooooo

I think I was finally getting somewhere, and she was fluttering her feet wildly as she stiffened up again and clenched tightly. Again I waited until she recovered and relaxed. I went on like this for a good 25 swats. I decided to deliver five in a row this time, with no pauses between them, and not giving her time to recover.

Whack, whack, whack, whack, whack!

She stiffened again, clenched her beautiful cheeks together as hard as she could, and her hands flew behind her to cover her butt, exhaling deeply with audible discomfort.

Lori: Auuuuuuuuuu, awwwwiee, awwwwiee, awwwwiee, awwwwiee, ok, ok, no more, no more, ok, pleaseeeees!

Yeah, this was going to do it, I should have listened to her and went with the belt before. I felt bad, though, because it was now leaving welts; but she wanted this.

Mike: Lori, move your hands, hug the pillow. You can kick all you want but I don’t want them getting in the way either. You have keep your hands in front of you.

She was still trying to rub and cover.

Mike: Lori, I mean it; move your hands or bail out. You wanted this, now move your hands, we just begun.

Lori: Ooooo, yes sir.

She slowly moved her hands and grabbed the pillow. I gave her another five more right in a row, same reaction. After she recovered, I decided to do ten more really hard and fast.

Whack, whack, whack, whack, whack, whack, whack…

She clenched up tight after the third whack.

Lori: Ok, ok, ouchieeeeee, ouchieeeeee, ouchieeeeee, ouchieeeeee, ouchieeeeee, ok, ok, no, no, no, ok!

As the seventh one landed…

She slide off backwards and stood straight up, pushed her hips forward, clenched up tight, flew her hands over her bottom and she was frantically rubbing, while she was hopping up and down. She was doing that post spanking hop again.

Lori: ouchooooooo, ouchooooooo, ouchieee, hoooo, hoooo

This time I could see her breasts bouncing up and down too as she was hopping. I got so turned on as I watched her doing this spanking dance performance. As much as I was being entertained, I had to get back to the business at hand. She wasn’t crying yet but I know she was now struggling with it. For her, the pain got intolerable when I laid into her with those fast flurry type swats. She wasn’t giving any hint she was bailing out though.

Mike: Lori, get back over, we aren’t done yet!

She just kept doing that hopping dance. I decided to get her attention. I walked over to her and grabbed her firmly but not hard. She stopped hopping enough but I could barely make out her words.

Lori: I can’t, I can’t, no more, no more.

Still no signs of her bailing out. She was just struggling with it. I stood back and gave another five really hard quick whacks across her upper thighs. She immediately pushed her hips forward and started turning about trying to avoid the whacks of the belt.

Lori: Ouchieee, ouchieeee, ouchieeee.

That was all she could say. I gave her a second and she finally stopped hopping again, with her hands still rubbing her bottom she finally made eye contact with me.

Lori: It hurts, it hurts, I can’t handle it anymore, it hurts, I can’t, I can’t.

Mike: It’s a real belt whuppin, it’s suppose to hurt, now get back over the arm of the couch, its not over until I decide its over.

Lori just kept repeating herself.

Lori: It hurts, I can’t, I can’t, it hurts.

She just stood there for a second. She wasn’t bailing, she was just angry and stubborn, I could tell by her face. I was determined not let her get away with stopping the spanking. I felt I had to show her she wasn’t in control. I decided to give her another round of whacks on her upper thighs and talk assertively and simultaneously as I maneuvered back towards the end of the couch.

Whack, “a real,” whack, “belt,” whack, “spanking,” whack, “is,” whack, “supposed,” whack, “be” whack, “unbearable,” whack, “or,” whack,” it,” whack, “isn’t,“ whack, “real,” whack.

The whole time she was pushing her hips forward as she was trying to block the blow of the belt.

Lori: Ok, Ok, Ok, Ok, ouchiee, ouchiee, ouchieee, ouchiee, ouchiee, OK, ouchieee.

We got back to the end of the couch and I stopped whacking her with the belt for a second. She was breathing heavy and I think I saw a tear come from her eye. She made eye contact the same time I did with her. I wasn’t angry, just determined. I think she could see it my face. She still gave me no signs she was going to bail out. I motioned with the belt and I assertively spoke directly at her.

Mike: Now, get your ass back over, you don’t choose when the spanking ends and stop fighting it! This is a real spanking and you’re not in control.

She hesitated for a second and I was about to raise the belt again.

Lori: Ok, Ok, Ok, give me a second.

Mike: No, Lori, there are no breaks, a real spanking is nonstop until I decide it stops, now you asked for a real ass blistering so you’re going to get it, now get your cute little behind back over the couch.

I was just about to give her another set when I saw her grab the arm of the couch and hike herself back up. With a little hop, she was back over and she pulled the pillow back to her again and braced herself.

I could tell she just struggled with it; I made a series of welts on her butt. I sat the belt back down on the center of her ass. She clenched up tight, I could clearly see her beautiful muscular definition on the side of her cheeks again. I was admiring her cute petite bare ass, despite the fact I was here to beat it so hard. At this point, it wasn’t going to be pleasant for her. I lifted the belt again, she threw her hand over her backside again before I had time to bring the belt down.

Mike: Lori, no more, move your hand away and keep them in front of you, I’m not going to ask you again. I’ll start off slower but it’s going get intense again and when it does you’re going to have to stay in place, now move them or bail out!

She slowly moved her hands again and was staying in position, so I knew we were going to breakthrough but only if she stopped fighting it and accepted it. I decided then to just keep on whacking really hard but only about one second and a half or so between swats, allowing her a second or so before the next one came down. When I saw signs of her breaking down, I turned it up a notch

She was now kicking like crazy; she was clenching involuntarily. I just continually kept my slow pace but was whacking away with significant force. She was twisting her hips and her bottom in all directions. As each swat of belt landed it echoed through the room and it followed with a squeal from Lori.

Lori: ouchieeeeee, OK, ouchieeee, OK, OK, stop, stop, please stop no more, OK, no more ouchieee ouchiee, stop, ouchieee.

Mike: Nope, there is no stopping, not until I decide to.

This went on for quite a while, at least a good 30 to 40 swats, she just wasn’t going to give in, then something changed. She clenched up so tight her legs were shaking. When she relaxed again, she was kicking her knees forward as if she was trying to climb on the couch. I was now starting to see real signs of her struggling with it and then she began thrashing her legs. I stopped for just a second because I decided it was time to turn up the intensity and not give her any more pauses between swats. I gently put my hand on her tattoo

Mike: Ok, time to stop fighting Lori, now it really going to start.

And with rapid fire successions, I laid into her.

I was swinging away as hard and as fast as I could now. She shoved her face into the pillow trying to muffle her screaming as she went into to panic mode. She continued to clench her cheeks involuntarily and flutter and kick her legs. I kept going on going. It wasn’t long before I heard long load bursts of growling type screams, every 4th or 5th cracks of the belt, as she was biting and screaming through the pillow that she was squeezing so hard her knuckles turned white.

She threw the pillow away and was beating the couch with her fists. She was screaming out loud. I believed now she was at that cross roads, her head was thrashing about. I wondered if she was ever going to break or not.

Lori: No morieeeeee, ouchieee, noieeeee.

I could tell she was crying now, when I stopped and she just laid there sobbing. I put the belt down. I felt so bad inside. She had welts all over her entire backside; she also had bruises. After a minute or so, she slowly slid backwards until she was on her feet. I helped her stand up and walked over the front of the couch. Her eyes were swollen and puffy, her nose was running and tears were just streaming down her face. I sat down and put the pillow in my lap. She laid down and put her head on the pillow. I reached back and pulled the blanket over her. I just stroked her head as softy as I could for what seemed like forever. Just when I thought she was going to stop crying, she burst into sobs again. I didn’t really get what was happening inside her but I believed she was crying that deep kind of crying that she had talked about. She cried and cried until she was absolutely exhausted from it. It must have been about a half hour or so. She finally stopped crying and just laid there. There was silence for such a long period. Finally, as she was wiping her nose and sniffing she spoke.

Lori: Thank you Mike, I know that wasn’t easy for you either. Thank you for helping me push through and for not backing down when I got defiant about it. You may not understand this but I feel really close to you right now. Can you do me another favor?

Oh, man what was she going to ask now? I was a little concerned.

Mike: What?

Lori: In my apartment, there is some aloe-vera lotion in my kitchen on the counter next to the microwave, can you get it and rub some on my backside? It will help with the healing process.

Mike: Absolutely!

She lifted her head enough for me to get up. I went to her place and came back.

When I came in, she had put all her clothes on the upper part of her body but she was laying over the side of the couch again with a pillow under her. I put some lotion on my hand and squirted a little on her bottom and upper thighs.

As carefully and softly as I could I rubbed it on her bottom as she twitched in sensitivity,

Lori: Ohhhh.

Mike: Lori, I’m so sorry, I did this to you and I…

Still sniffing and wiping her nose,

Lori: Mike, you didn’t do this to me, I did it to myself. I was acting so selfish and stubborn. I was fighting hard against it even when I didn’t have to, I always do for some reason. That’s what made it worse, not you. That’s why I need someone who wouldn’t whimper out and quit.

Mike: Well, either way, you have serious welts and buries over that beautiful bottom of yours. Are you really going to heal OK?

Still snuffling while talking,

Lori: Oh yeah, I’ll live and l heal up just fine and in about 3-4 days they will be gone. I heal pretty quickly.

There was silence for a few moments as I finished as carefully as possible making sure my hand or fingers didn’t accidentally slip anywhere else.

Lori: So do you really think I have a beautiful bottom?

Mike: Of course you do! It’s perfectly shaped and fits your figure. You’re gorgeously muscular too. I also have a lot more respect for you too.

As she slid backwards and on her feel.

Lori: Oh, why is that?

She walked and round and carefully put her panties back on.

Mike: Because you knew exactly what you needed and while I was very concerned about following through you willed yourself to take it. That takes an awful lot of will power to endure and stay in place to take a belt spanking like that.

She turned to face me. She gently put her arms around my neck and hugged me. I hugged her back.

Lori: Thank you Mike and I have a lot more respect for you too.

Mike Why, because I didn’t try anything else?

Lori: That and despite your reservations you didn’t give up or whimper out and you helped me push through. I feel so centered now, you can’t believe it. I just have a big headache from crying so hard. I’m not afraid anymore to be vulnerable with you. You have no idea what happened inside me.

Mike: I’m glad it helped you but I do have a question.

LoIt: what’s that?

Mike: What’s with this lotus flour and “The Lotus Club?”

Lori: Oh my tattoo, yeah, Tracy and I both got one together 4 years ago when I was 19 years old. It’s the name of our school back in Miami.

I was a little confused.

Mike: So your nursing school was called Lotus?

She chuckled a little, no silly, it was the name of the jujitsu school Tracy and I went to together. I started when I was 7 and met her there. When we got both our black belts at the same time we got the school symbol and the name of the school on our backs when we turned 19.

Wow, didn’t expect that, all I did was weight lift and track.

Mike: Jujitsu, you did jujitsu for 12 years?

Lori: Actually, 13 years before I got my black belt at 18. I had to stop going because my mom wouldn’t pay for it anymore when I started nursing school and Tracy and I were roommates. That’s when life started getting crazy for me, because you’re right, I’m a very driven person and competitive. Especially with Tracy. It’s a long story but it all started with google search also, I started to search on emotional release and it didn’t take me long before I went to all those web sites you probably went through too. I decided to give a try with Tracey’s help and you pretty much know the rest. It helped me more than I could’ve imagined and I got hooked on it. I learned more about endorphins and other things in nursing school.

I still couldn’t believe what I was hearing.

Mike: Wait, wait, you studied jujitsu and you’re a black belt in it?

Lori: Brazilian Jujitsu to be precise.

Mike: I’ve known you for, what, 2 years and you never told me you did martial arts.

As she carefully put her pants back on and buckle her jeans.

Lori: It never came up.

Mike: And that’s where you developed such a high pain tolerance right?

Lori: Well, that and I always have. But listen my ass is sore and I have a serious headache and I’d like to take a nap.

Mike: No problem. Hey, again I’m sorry your behind is all welted up.

She walked over put her arms around, gave me hug and peck on my cheek. She stepped back

Lori: That was for doing what I asked and not trying anything else, because if you did I would’ve broke you into prices and left you disjointed.

She picked up her shoes and socks and headed towards the door.

Wow, she was serious too, man I’m sure glad I didn’t mess with her.

Mike: Hey are sure you’re going to be OK?

Lori: Oh, yeah, better than you would think. I’m pretty sore and will be for a few days but I’ll be fine.

She left and went back to her apartment.

I saw her again the next morning. I was on my way out to work and caught her as she was coming back from an early morning jog. She ran up to me and gave me a big hug.

Mike: Wow, I guess you’re doing OK.

Lori: Absolutely! Couldn’t be better; you know sometimes all a girl needs is a good spanking to make her feel better and brighter.

Mike: Well, I’m glad you are.

Lori: You know, I think I solved my boyfriend problem.

Mike: Oh, who you going to date?

Lori: Well, I need someone I can trust, I don’t need a whimperer and someone I can respect. I also realized I need a boyfriend who isn’t afraid to take me down a notch in life if I start to get too bitchy and began treating other badly. Someone who is a neat freak like me. Someone who would also let me be me.

Ok, I got her hit so I was teasing going alone with it.

Mike: Well, I think I may know who you’re talking about. But I think your boyfriend would want you to teach him that jujitsu stuff.

Lori: I think I can arrange that as long as he could give me a good spanking now and than to keep me line without trying anything else. You see, I have and I will be saving myself for marriage and spanking is another way of alleviating sexual tension.

Mike: I see, well he’d have to spank you pretty dam hard, fast and long enough to get your attention because I hear you have a pretty high pain tolerance. I also hear he'd like see her do that spanking hop dance performance that he thought was a real turn on.

She stepped up to looked directly into my eyes.

Lori: I wouldn’t have any other way! I think the hopping dance could be arranged too if she was spanked hard and long enough, since you liked it.

Than she slowly put her arm around me and gave me a long passionate kiss.

I couldn’t believe what just happening. We just started a relationship.

Mike: Well, I really do have to get to work but we can talk later this evening.

I get her go and headed off to my car. I was just about to get into my car and she called to me from the front door of the apartment building.

She smiled and said

Lori: Hey, Mike! Sometimes you’re a real pain in the ass, you know that?

She chuckled as I yelled back to her.

Mike: Well, you asked for it, you know!

Lori: Yeah, I sure did, didn’t I?

I gave her a wink and headed off to work.

I would challenge any female to take this account and write it from “Lori’s perspective”.