Birthday Engagement Spanking

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
coolstuff

Birthday Engagement Spanking

Post by coolstuff » Mon May 16, 2016 2:52 pm

A Birthday Engagement Spanking

Patty and Mark have been dating for 17 months. Patty made a commitment to her dad at 14 before he died to save herself and not fool around until she got married. Her mom was always overly controlling and she remarried twice since her dad died. Both times were because she never respected them, she was bitchy and controlling. Patty realized this as she grew up and watched how much turmoil, arguments and fights she had to listen too. Her mom was just a controlling person and had a need to control everything and ended up pushing all the guys she got involved with away.
Patty moved out the second she was 18. She was working her way through college for nutrition as a aerobatic instructor and fitness training at the local gymnasium. She began reading books about relationships because she didn’t want to go through what she saw her mom go through with men. She read books on personality and how to have a good relationship. Like “Men are from Mars and Women are from Venus” etc. As she was reading more and more, she discovered her mom had a lot of codependent issues and did know how to treat men. She learned that even her dad was a wimp and just capitulated to just about everything her mom said. She actually had to morn inside because she saw it for what it was and that she never wanted go through broken marriage. All the books she read told her that one of men's primary social need is respect.
As she was surfing the web one day she came across a site called domestic discipline. The more she read the more she was enthralled. She than started reading more and more from all the sites she could. She decided that she wanted to try it. She tried with a few boyfriends but they had to accept the fact she wasn’t going to fool around and only spank her over her cloths. She was in one for about two years and it ended because he moved to Australia for a internship grant for his degree specialty. However, she learned all kinds of things about herself. She was a spanko, she had a high pain tolerance and she liked all kinds of spankings, maintenance, corrective, erotic (sexual release even though it was only over her cloths) and even real ones that made her cry a little. However she also wanted to experience a really hard one for and cathartic therapeutic emotional release, ones that made her sob out of control but decided to save that experience for her future husband if she could talk him into without feel like she was a freak. She wanted to know what it felt like to feel the bonding that can happen after the real emotional release and discipline ones. She decided that though its hard to relinquish control accept it, but from what she read they were all worth it. She learned all about different implements and how some of them felt. Others she read about online. The closest thing she got to bare butt one she got from one of her boyfriends over her bikki swim suit after she lost her tempter. She came to the frightening realization that she was head strong like her mother and she had a temper. She was a very driven person and hated the idea of being controlling like her mother. She didn’t want to have broken relationships.
She determined in her heart that her first bare butt spanking would be from her husband who she was also saving herself for. She broke up with a few boyfriends because of that issues. Because they wanted sex and insisted to spank her bare. She closing herself up inside about it. She resolved inside that she wouldn’t bring it up, admit it or expose this part of her life until she was ready get engaged and hope he wouldn’t freak out too much. This bring her back to Mark. She was 23 almost 24 now and knew she loved him.
Mark was a highly intelligence, self-motivated who finished his degree in business with a specialty in investments and stocks and a minor in mathematics. He was a natural math wiz. He could do math in his head pretty quick. He weight lifted and jogged all the time.
They had a lot in common, they both liked country music, wearing cowboy boots (expect when running), western leather belts with cowboy buckles and hats. There were times he ware business attire and thin office belts too at work. He was a full 6 feet talk with blond hair and in great shape. He was always so respectful of her boundaries and never pressures her about sex or removing any of her cloths. Although, she knew he liked seeing her in a bikki when they went swimming down at the lake with her friends. She had a few fusses with him over the 17 month of dating but they worked it out. He was a gentle giant and wouldn’t hurt a fly. But she saw he could be assertive sometimes and didn’t always back down when he really felt he was right. They both enjoyed horseback riding also, which was one of things they did a lot at her grandmother place.
She was 5' 4” and she was of course was in great shape like he was; she was slender and thin. She was in no doubt in love with him but never opened up to him that she was a spanko. She knew she had too but was really concerned he would freak out and break up with her.
At the time she was house sitting for her grandmother house and taking care of the cat and the horses which she partially owned. Her grandmother gave her the houses for her 20th birthday a few years back. The house was on about 10 aches of land and there only to buildings, the house and a good size barn to store the hay and wood. It was about 20 miles out of town. Her grandmother was visiting her second cousin in California for about 3 weeks.
Her birthday was coming up and a mutual girl friend of her tipped her off about what Mark was planning to do. He showed her girlfriend the full carrot diamond ring, he was going to ask her to marry him on her birthday. Well, she knew that she had to tell him and resolved it in her heart to tell him. She devised plan to tell him before or after he actually had a chance to ask her to make sure he didn’t feel she was to much of a freak. She went to jewelry store and got a really nice men’s webbing band with four square cut diamonds in it that she charge to her credit card. Her birthday was a week away and her mom planned a fairly big party at her place. She let her mom throw it because it just wasn’t worth fussing with her over it, she knew her mom was just being controlling.
It was a day before her birthday and finally met after they both got off work and met at the local coffee shop at there usual table outside furthest away from everyone else.
Patty: Mark, I want to have some special secluded time with you tomorrow after my party.
Mark: You know funny you say that because so do I. Now I know tomorrow is Saturday and I do have take my cousin to the airport in the morning but will be on time to the party at your mom's place at noon. But since the party is ends about 3, I wanted to take you on a special birthday surprise at the lake for few hours.
Patty: Only for a few hours? Because I need to get back to grandmother place to make take care of somethings. I was hoping to have our own little late picnic.
Mark: Ok, we go to the lake for a few hours and than go your grandmother place. Is she still out of town?
Patty: Yes, she won’t be back for a few weeks. But I want a special birthday request from you and no it won't cost you a dime, and no its not sex either, but we have to be alone. But that’s why I want to my grandmother place, we have an extra bedroom too if you want to spend the night?
Mark: I wasn't thinking sex, I have already resolved to respect your wishes but what’s the special request?
Patty: I don’t want to spoil it, besides is very personal and intimate for me, I just want you to have an open mind and not feel I'm some sort of freak.
Mark: I could never think you’re a freak, I know you have a lot of traditional values and we share those too but what is it your going request of me that’s so intimate?
She placed her hand on his
Patty: I rather not say until than. In fact, I don’t want to tell you until than.
There was silence for a second, she sat back and started drinking her coffee again.
Patty: So what are we going to do at the lake, we can't swim that late, the party doesn’t end until 3 and by the time we get the lake it be after 4 and there's no swimming after 5?
Mark: I have a special birthday surprise for you and I too don’t want to say anything.
Although, she knew, she didn’t want to steel his thunder or ruin anything he had planned. She was just hoping that he still wanted to marry her after she revealed to him about herself.
Patty: Well, it’s a good thing the lake is only about 15 minutes from the my grandmother place.
Early that morning she rose and got everything all ready before going to her mom’s house for the party.
She arrived about 11am. When he arrived at the party in his regular cloths boots, hat etc. They had a great party and she had 16 friends show up. They had a great party, she got some nice gift cards and other cool things including and new I-tablet from her mom. After all of it was all over and everyone left. Mark came to her.
Mark: Patty, why don’t we drop your car off at your grandmother place since we are going back there after we’re done at the lake?
Patty: Yes sir, no problem
He has never heard her say “yes sir” that caught him off guard, nor did he know what to think.
They dropped her car off and she got into his truck. They drove over to where the docks were and all the boats.
Patty: Why are we over where all the boats are?
Mark: A friend of mine lent me his boat for the evening and we are going on a boat ride.
She clapped her hands together in excitement
Patty: Yah, I love boat rides.
Mark: Now, did you realize that this is your golden birthday, you turned 24 on the 24th?
Patty: No, I didn’t
Mark: And you deserve a golden birthday present.
In the back of her mind she caught the hint of the golden with gold engagement ring he was going to propose but she didn’t want to show her hand. Her heart was fluttering and almost started crying tears of joy knowing what he was going to do and couldn’t wait to see it.
They got into the boat put their life jackets on and he started the boat. He took her the middle of the lake. He dropped anchor and gently took my hand and led me to the middle of the boat. They sat down on the two center seats. She started breathing a little heavier and getting misty eyed. She felt a flood of emotions swell up inside her as he made direct eye contact.
Mark: Patty, we been together now almost two years now. There is absolutely no one I'd rather be with and I love you more and more everyday.
He got down on one knee as he gently took my hand. He slowly pulled out a small ring box out
Mark: Patty will you marry me and be with me for the rest of our lives.
He opened the box and all she could say was
Patty: Oh my gosh
It was a full carrot marquie diamond ring with a row of other diamonds going down each side set in yellow gold. It was so huge.
She fell silence for a moment. It actually froze her up as she was crying with joy and just couldn’t believe how big the diamond was and how he could've afforded something like that. It took her a moment to come to her senses as she looked back up to him. As serious as she could and tears of joy coming down her face
Patty: I have a question for you Mark before I answer you?
He got a nervous and concern look on his face as he swallowed hard.
Mark: What?
Patty: Will commit to do everything in your power and be willing to do whatever is necessary to ensure I don’t walk all over you and help me give you the respect you deserve as the head of our home as we live together as a team and work together in life? And be faithfully to only me?
Mark had a look of bewilderment and with confidence he answered
Mark: Of course I will
She leaned over and gently gave him a long passionate kiss.
Patty: Yes, Mark, I will Mary you.
With a big sigh of relief he took the ring and slide it on her finger. And made eye contact with him again.
Patty: As my future husband to be I would like you to promise with same resolve to grant my request that I'm going to asked you to do night, no matter now weird and uncomfortable it maybe for you. Its connected to what I asked you before I said yes. Consider it your first official act as my fiancé.
Mark: What would you like me to do for you?
Patty: I don’t want to tell you until we get back to the house but I want your promise no matter what it is or how strange it may sound you'll do it. Its extremely important to me and I want you, here and now, to follow through with my one and only request and how I want you to do it. Afterwards, it will be completely up to you. I promise, after its all done, I will explain everything to you. Consider it as your first official act as being the head of our relationship.
With a strange look in his face he just sat there for a moment.
Patty: Mark, I promise in the end I truly believe it will provide you and me a lot more security as we start this new chapter in our lives.
Letting out a deep breath
Mark: Ok, I'm not sure what your going to ask me but I promise.
Patty: Now you gave your word, you promise no matter how you feel about it at first. I promise, it’s the only thing I will ever insist on that you follow through with it. I have your promise now right? Its going to most likely sound very strange at first. I also promise you that its will create a special kind of bonding that you couldn’t possible comprehend at first and I know it will make our honeymoon that much more special on our first night together.
He saw how important it was to her and how serious she was about it. He looked directly into her eyes and gently took her hand.
Mark: I can see how important this is to you and I promise, no matter what it I will follow through with it.
She threw herself in his in his arms
Patty: Thank you Mark, can you just hold me close for a while.
He embraced her
Mark: Absolutely
There on a boat in the middle of the lake, he just held her for at least a good ten minutes or so. He was wondering what on earth could she possible want her to do. He fired up the engine again got back shore and secured the boat again. They got back in the truck and head back the house. He was driving.
Mark: So picnic ah? How long is this little request going to take, honey?
That was the first time he called her honey. She felt so special and afraid at the sometime because she didn’t know how he was going to respond to the idea. But she had to know inside if he could and would actually do it. As she was still admiring her beautiful ring, she still couldn't believe how big the diamond was as it sparkled in the what was left of the sun light. As she thought about the answer.
Mark: How long is this going take anyways. I brought a overnight bag just in case.
Patty: Well, oh about 2 and 1/2 maybe 3 hours.
Mark: And your not going to give me any hint?
She gently placed her hand on his leg.
Patty: Mark do you trust me, I mean really trust me.
Mark: Of course, I trust you with my woman, I love you Patty.
Patty: Well, your going to learn just how much I love and trust you. But you have to really believe in what I'm about to ask you to do is what I firmly believe is going to benefit us.
Not really knowing what he was in for but he knew it was important to her.
Mark: I believe you honey
Trying to change the subject
Patty: Hey, on another note, would you be willing to read some relationship books so we can learn more about how to have a better relationship?
Mark: I'd be happy too, I am 100% committed to you.
They arrived at her place and it was starting to get dark. They got out of the truck.
Patty: Mark, I arranged everything in the barn, I'm going to the house and I'll be right there about 10 minutes. You can turn on the lights you can’t miss it.
Mark walked in the barn. It was huge and very spacious. It had the two horses fences off in the back but in the middle on the ground were 2 comforters. One was all laid out like blanket on the ground so they can sit on and the other was all folded up nice and neat and one dinning room armless chair from the house. There was also three large pillows. He didn’t know what to make of it but he sat down on the comforter and waited. It was summer with cool evening breeze. The sun was going down but the light lite up the entire barn really bright.
She returned with a fairly good size basket. She sat down and pulled out ready made could cuts and some wine with two wine classes. While they were eating they talked about the party and how happy she and how perfect it was the way he proposed to her. They started talked possible wedding dates another things while they ate. After about 2 hour had passed and it was dark and you could here the crickets chipping. Finally Mark stopped her.
Mark: So you going to tell me what it is you want me to for you?
She moved everything off to one side and laid down on the comforter and rested her head on one of the pillows. She than invited him to do the same. As he laid down she began admiring her ring again.
Patty: Mark, how did you ever afford anything this expensive?
Mark: Well, I have a few things I haven’t told you about me but now that we are engaged I'm going to let you know about them all.
Patty: Well, that’s a good thing but right now I want to share some things with you too. Now that you are my fiancé I want you do something for me or more like it do to me and no its not going to be sex.
Mark: Patty, we been through the sex thing and I told you I was OK with it we'll wait until our honeymoon, that's not a problem. I knew that about you since before we started dating. So what do you want me to do to you.
There was silence for a few minutes and he could tell she was nervous. He gently took her hand.
Mark: Patty, you don’t have to worry, I'm here for you and I've already committed to do it. Its OK!
Patty: Mark how many of my friends showed up today at my party.
Mark: Oh, I don’t know exactly, I think maybe
She interrupted him
Patty: 16, 16 of my friends showed up.
Mark: Does that bother you, were you expecting more or
She interrupted him again
Patty: No, no, I was perfectly happy. Its just, I know this will sound strange and I don’t want you to feel I'm a freak or anything.
Mark: Of course not, Patty darling, I could never think you’re a freak and truth be known we are all a little strange.
Patty: Well, now that we are going to get married and all I want you too, hmmmm
Mark: You want me to do what darling?
She looked directly into his eyes
Patty: I want you to give me a birthday spanking.
He a little confusing look on his face.
Mark: A birthday spanking?
Patty: But not just any birthday spanking I want a real spanking for my birthday. A birthday spanking from you on behalf of everyone of my friends that came to the party.
Mark: Are you crazy, 16 friends times 24 equals 384 smacks.
Patty: And with 1 to grow on makes 25 per person what does make?
He is so fast with math, it was one of things she admired about him.
Mark: Patty that makes a even 400 smacks, I can’t give you that many.
Patty: Of course you can especially if I'm asking you too.
Mark: You want me smack your ass 400 times for your birthday.
Patty: No, I want you to give me 400 real hard swats for my birthday and I want you to give them to me 3 ways, your hand, a backscratcher, I had to improvise because I forgot to go the hardware store and get a ruler type paddle and your belt. So how many is that divided by 3?
Mark: That’s 133.33, that’s an awful lot smacks with a piece of flat wood small or otherwise and with my belt. Even If I follow through with that you'll be bruised and welted for a few days and will most likely make you cry. I love you, I don’t want to make you cry, you can’t be serious?
She gently placed her finger over his lips
Patty: Shhhhhhhhh, yes, I know Mark , I expect that there will be welts and bruises, and yes, if you do it the way I’m ask you too, I will be crying, in fact I will be crying really hard. But than you can hold me until I stop. You promised you grant my only request.
Mark: Ok but I have to ask why?
Patty: Remember I told you that I would explain everything afterwards? Can bring yourself to trust me?
Mark: Yes
Patty: Well, than, please trust me Mark. I will tell you exactly how to do it but you have to trust me.
Mark: But 400 swats like that is abusive, I'd never abuse you, I love you too much and. . .
She again gently put her finger over his lips again
Patty: Mark darling, its not abusive if I'm asking for it and its consensual.
They just laid there in silence for a good 30 seconds or so as he looked directly into her eyes.
Mark: You really are serious about this aren’t you?
Patty: Yes Mark I am and I don’t want you to be afraid, I really want you to give me a real spanking for my birthday!
She was also trying to challenge him too so she appealed to his masculinity.
Patty: Do you have the courage do it, are you going keep your word like you always have in the past. Because, I will explain everything to afterwards, I promise and I will keep my word if you keep yours.
Again, he just laid there for good 30 seconds or so staring into her eyes.
Mark: You have the most beautiful eyes you know that?
Patty: So is that a yes?
Mark: Shouldn’t we go into the house though you have neighbors you know and the barn is extremely well lite what if some see you or hears you.
Patty: You mean, you'll do it?
Mark: Yes, but I need to know that if I do follow through and beat your ass as you want, that you won’t be mad at me. Yes, I can bring myself to do this because I promise you I would.
She threw herself at him pushing him over on his back while she was sitting on his stomach and pushed his wrist down to the ground in a flirtatious type wrestling move. She gently leaned down and gave me a very long passionate kiss. Than brought her head up and looked at him square in eyes.
Patty: I will only be upset if you are too afraid and you hold back and don’t follow through with your promise.
Mark: What about neighbors, do you really want to get a spanking in here, I mean
She sat up and released his wrist and once again gently put his fingers on his lips.
Patty: Mark my love, the nearest house is miles away. We are far enough from the road all anyone will see are the lights on in the house and in here. Its 8 pm and the main road is 3 miles down road. No one uses the road except the neighbors and they hardly ever drive by in the dark like this, they are most likely home already. The only one who going hear me screaming, fussing and crying are the horses and even they are on the side of the barn in the fields and maybe my grandmother cat. No one is going hear or see us. It’s a nice cool breeze and the barn is brightly lite. I would prefer to take my licking out here than in the house.
He just looked at her for second
Mark: You really do want a real licking don’t you.
Patty: All 400 and not one less and I just want to be held and have a break in between sets and I will explain how I expect you to spank and with what before we start each set, ok?
Mark: This is strange, I never expected anyone would be teaching me how spank them.
She bent down and kissed him again
Patty: Ok, shall we get started.
He padded the side of her thigh lightly
Mark: Ok, just remember, you asked for it and I won’t hold back if that’s what you really want.
She got off him and they both stood up and she gently took his wrist and led him over to the chair and motioned for him to sit down. She than sat on his lap and put her arms around his neck.
Patty: I am asking for it and as the song say, it was “my party and I'll cry if I want, you would cry if it happen to you.”
He chuckled pretty hard and they both started laughing
Mark: OK, now that was funny.
After they stopped laughing she kissed him again.
Patty: Ok, tell me something
Mark: What
Patty: Can you describe in detail what fireworks were like a few weeks ago at the city wide 4th of July gathering?
Mark: Well, we arrived at 5pm and got the best place to park on top of the hill and. . .
Party: No, no describe in detail the actually fireworks show was like.
Mark: Oh, well, it started off with little ones and than a series of smaller one right after another in all kinds of colors. Sometimes there were a bunch of small one at the same time. Than out of no where there was a big one and a few big one at the same time. It was random like that throughout the whole show.
Patty: And how did it end
Mark: With a grand finally with lots of big and small ones all at the same time for at least a minute or so. Why do you ask, you were there you saw the same thing.
Patty: You really don’t get where I'm going with this do you?
Mark: No, I guess I don’t.
Patty: Mark I love you and you are so vanilla and
He interrupted her
Mark: Vanilla, what does that mean, are you. . .
She slip her fingers on his lips again.
Patty: Darling, its OK, its does mean much. But a hand spanking is a lot like a fireworks show. It start off by one or two, than a few harder and quick ones and suddenly a few hard ones and its random throughout. You need to keep me guessing, give me 10 or 20 really quick than slow down, make sure you cover my entire bottom. Than there is the grand finally, say the last 30 or 50 or so really hard and fast. Its like the last few as a closure and you are making the final point. A good hand spanking a like a warm up to what coming afterwards.
He gave her a strange look of confusion.
Mark: A warm up, I wouldn’t call 133 swats a warm up.
Patty: Mark, your going to realize this tonight but I have a very high pain tolerance and you won’t be able to cry until you use something other than your hand.
Mark: Patty, why does this birthday spanking have to make you cry.
She gently put her hands on his face and motioned for him to make eye contact.
Patty: Mark, baby, its not just a mere birthday spanking per say, it’s a real spanking for my birthday. A spanking isn't real unless it makes you cry. It suppose to hurt. Beside, we are starting with a hand spanking so that you too will get comfortable and more confident about it. It will also show you that I am truly am serious about this, so are you still going to willing to follow through with this for me?
Mark: Of course, you made me promise and while I'm still feeling uncomfortable with it, your asking it, literally.
Patty: One last thing, one the spankings starts your are in complete control, you have to be. No matter how much I may fuss, or start asking for you to stop or even beg you to stop, I don’t want you too. I'm going to naturally be reacting to the spanking especially when it starts to hurt. You can’t listen to my request to stop. I'm expecting you to man up and keep going no matter what I may yell out. The only exception is one word. If I yell out pineapple three times in a row than you stop. That will be my stop word. But I assure you I won’t use it.
Mark: OK, your stop word is pineapple 3 times. Other than that word I keep going. Now that’s the first thing I heard that makes me feel a little more comfortable about all this.
Patty: And even if I do yell out my stop word or what they call a safe word, I will tell you if I want to continue or not and it doesn’t mean you did anything wrong, OK?
Mark: Who are “they” when you said “they” call it a safe word, I don’t understand
Patty: I'll explain everything later, for now will you just trust me?
Letting out a sigh of confusion as he was shaking his head
Mark: OK, I'll trust you, your word is pineapple 3 times.
Patty: Do you understand now what a warm up hand spanking is and are you ready to get started?
He gave her a light tap on her thigh
Mark: Ok, you want to get over my knee.
She stood up and turned around and laid herself over his lap. He placed his hand on her bottom.
Mark: Are you ready?
Patty: Yes sir
He started spanking her softly at first. After about 10 or so he gave her a few firm smacks and she didn’t even react. He than decided to give her 10 really hard ones fairly quick. Feeling more confident he began spanking a little harder. He slow down again until he got the 32 swat and started again with another set of 10 firm and fast. By the 4th smack that set, she clenched up and started wigging. He thought it was because of the swats but all of sudden she farted really load.
When she did, he gently rolled her off his lap.
Mark: Ohhhhh, Patty, what the . .
As soon as she hit the floor she was laughing hysterically trying so hard to apologize in between laughing. He too began laughing so hard he was holding his gut. She was rolling around and couldn’t stop laughing. Just when they were settling down, she pointed his finger at him and said
Patty: You spanked the fart out of me
Than started laughing hysterically again. He was laughing so hard he fell to the ground too. They just laughed and laughed for like a good 20 minutes or so. She finally crawled over to him and gently put her hands on his face and gave him a quick kiss.
Patty: Mark, I am so sorry, I really didn’t mean to do that. Still laughing some he stood up and help back to her feet. He sat back down and pulled her to sit down again in his lap. She did and just barred her face into his shoulder still laughing a little.
Patty: I really am sorry Mark.
He put both arms around her and held close
Mark: Its Ok, but we have get ourselves together if you really want to do this, OK.
He just held her for a good 5 minutes or so. She finally sat up and gave him another kiss and said.
Patty: Shall we try this again?
Mark: Yes and this time without the farting, OK?
Mark: Ok, get back over my lap
She got up and laid back over
He stated spanking her again, he got 10 to 12 swats into it when she spoke loudly
Patty: Pineapple, pineapple, pineapple
He stopped immediately
Mark: Are you OK?
Patty: Yes, yes I'm fine can you let me up.
He let her up and she was rubbing her bottom a little but not because it hurt.
Mark: What’s wrong.
Patty: This isn't right, your my fiancé, you deserve more trust than this.
With a confused look
Mark: More trust than what?
She leaned over and kissed for a second.
Patty: Your really going to follow through with this aren’t you, I mean all the way, your really going to give me a real spanking for my birthday just the way I asked you aren’t you.
Mark: I have every intention too unless you call quits. I'm going to keep my promise, yes. I won’t do anything more than what you asked me to do though.
She took a deep breath and sat down on his lap for a moment.
Patty: Mark, you trust me with all your heart don’t you.
He was rubbing her back a little.
Mark: Of course I do, I trust you explicitly.
Patty: Than, I should too.
Mark: I'm sure you do too my love. I feel you do, your trusting me enough to ask me for a real spanking.
Patty: You really aren’t going to hold back tonight are you.
Mark: No, not unless you tell me otherwise, I going follow through with exactly what you asked. Do we have a problem?
Patty: No, no, its not with you, its with me
She kind of hoped off his lap and stood next to him again. She held out her hand in front of her so she can admire her ring again. She took a deep breath.
Patty: This ring means complete trust don’t you think?
Mark: I wouldn’t have given it to you if I didn’t think or feel I could trust with my life.
She swallowed hard let out a deep sign
Patty: Ok, we can start again but we start all over.
Mark: There no need to start over you already got. .
She interrupted him
Patty: Yes, we need to start over again but do it properly this time. If I'm going let you do this and I am, as my future husband, I have to let you have right to do the right way.
Mark: What you mean properly what’s the right way?
She did even answer him as she began slowly undoing her belt. She got the flap pulled from her belt loop when he realized what she was doing. He quickly put his hands on her and they made eye contact.
Patty: Mark, if I'm going to trust you with my heart, I might as well trust you wholistically with my butt too. She placed her hand on his and gently moved it off and she turned her butt towards him. She moved his hand to touch her lower bottom and upper thighs. You can spank me from here to here, as she moved his hand to touch the top of her behind. Now, I believe and trust in you more now than ever before. I know you won’t try anything else. She turned back around facing him. I going to show you how serious I am about this, because there’s a real reason why I want this. I know its late and I want this to happen. She gently moved his hand off hers. I know your not going to hold back so I going to show you I'm not going to hold back either. If I'm going take a real spanking for my birthday than it should be on the bottom of the birthday girl.
She pulled the lip of the belt to the right and got it unlatched and started to pulled the belt free from the buckle.
With a serious look in his face
Mark: You don’t have to do that, I wasn’t evening going to suggest it. You don’t have to remove anything, remember that was one of the boundaries you set up when we started dating and I respected that and I still do.
She pulled her belt complete free now from the buckle
Patty: I'm not removing and anything and I have always respected you for accepting those boundaries. But I accepted this ring freely and with my whole heart and that changes things. You now deserve not only my unconditional trust and you don’t know why I've asked you to spank me like this but you will afterwards.
Mark: But I don’t have spank you like this to keep my promise to you.
She leaned over and kissed him ever so gently
Patty: Oh Mark, you don’t understand this now, but believe me when I say this, I need it to be this way, I need to do it this all the way, I need to completely surrendered to you inside me. So please don’t stop me. Beside its better if you see what your doing, especially when you start to paddle me 133 times with that backscratcher. Your not planning on holding back do you?
Mark: Not after you convenient me your serious about this.
She held up her ring and looked at and gazed back and made eye contact.
Patty: So please don’t let me hold back from you either. As far as I'm concerned, this ring granted you the right as my future husband to do it this way. Can we commit together right here and right now to not hold back?
Mark: OK, we won’t hold back, you really are serious about this and if you go in all the way like this, than I will go in all the way as you want me too. But its not necessary for you to do what I think your going to do.
She leaned over and gave him a long passionate kiss.
Patty: Yes, it is necessary for me. I feel wholeheartedly and so strong about it, we start over and you do this properly than, alright.
Mark: OK, we can start over
With that she unsnapped her jeans and slowly pushed her zipper down. She looked at him and looked back her ring. She hooked the inside of her jeans and panties with her thumbs.
Patty: I love you Mark, will you tell me do it.
Mark: Do you want me to?
Patty: I would like you too, yes
Mark: Ok! Patty, get your britches down and if your going to do it, than take them down all the way.
She slowly pushed them all the way to her knees and stood up. He got turned on for this was the first time he ever saw her bare like this. He figures she wanted him to direct her.
Mark: Ok, get your little bare behind over my lap Patty!
She slowly hobbled over a few inches and placed herself over his lap. He just admired her bottom. She was slender and thin and her bottom was small and shaped right into legs. He placed his hand on her butt and it felt so soft and smooth. Its was a barely pink from the swats he had already given her over her jeans.
He was definitely more confident and he was now convenience she wanted this and he wasn’t going to hold back anymore. But he took a moment to just admire her beautiful bare bottom. He wouldn’t never dream he see this until the honeymoon.
Mark: Alright Patty. Your going to get 133 smacks and not 1 less than that, I will keep count you just hold still.
Patty: Oh, yes sir
Than he began again, this time more confident and on the bare bottom. Her started on her upper thighs like she showed him and just started raining down smacks in consist rhythm. They weren't fast but it wasn’t really slow either. He was using medium force, his hand was hitting bare skin. His hand was landing just about 1 smack second
Smack. . .smack. . .smack. . smack,. . .smack. . .smack. . .smack. . . smack. . .smack. . .smack, smack. . .smack. . .smack. . .smack. . smack. . .smack. . .smack. . .smack
Over and over just a constant rhythm non stopped. He got to 30 and he didn’t hear a sound out her but she was wiggling a little. After 50 her kept his same pace but started hitting her little harder. And got a few “aw’s” and “oooo's” from her. He stated smacking her cheeks it was turning pretty red all over. He decided he give her the “grand finally” as she put it with the last 50. So when he got to 83, he laid into her hard and fast.
SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK
She stiffened up and tighten all her muscle up as she arched her back some while she was supporting herself. He was about 20 swats into this final flurry and he was definitely getting a verbal reaction from her. The sound of his hand hitting her bare bottom almost echoed through the barn.
“Ooooo, Ooooo, OK, OK, Ooooo, ouchiee”
She didn’t expect him to be able spank that hard with just his hand. As his hand continued to come down hard and fast she fluttered her feet out a few times. He gently pushed on her back as a subtle clue for her to try to relax and bend back over. He saw all the muscular definition in bottom when she clenched up and he got turned on. She allowed him to pushed her back into position but still being quit verbal.
“Ouchiee, OK, OK, now many more, how many more, OK, ouchieee.
He ignores her, just like she told him too, and kept going hard and fast as he could, finished with this last 20 smack and stopped exactly at 133. He help her up and she stood and flew her hands over her butt and started rubbing it.
Patty: Shit that hurt more than I expected, you spank pretty dam hard.
She was rubbing for a few seconds and than pulled her pants back, got all buckled, walked over to Mark, sat down in his lap and barred her head in his shoulder as he embraced her. She had her hands in front of her and just snuggled against him. He held her for a good 20 minutes in silence. Than in a soft questionable tone
Mark: You didn’t say your stop word, sweetie? Did I spank you too hard? Are you OK?
In a more sobering but encouraging tone of voice.
Patty: I didn’t want too, I really wanted to will myself to take it. And you did exactly what I expected Mark. I'm fine, I didn't want you to hold back remember and I still don’t.
Mark: You know there no reason to continue. You can explain things to me now if you want.
She exhaled deeply
Patty: I know I don’t, its hard to explain but I have to continue.
Mark: Well, you made a believer out of me.
Patty: A believer about what?
Mark: That you really are serious and for some reason you really do want this and you really don’t want me to hold back.
Patty: Yes I do Mark, its important to me especially now that we came this far. And your right, I really don’t want to back down, in fact, I really need you have the courage to step up and follow through no matter what.
Mark: So now what?
She slowly got up and went to retrieve the backscratcher from underneath one of the pillows. She came back to him and sat back down.
Patty: I forgot to go to the hardware store so I had to improvise and found this in the house. Its made with bamboo its light, thin and it won’t break.
She handed it to him and sat back down on his lap.
Patty: Its not thick or thudy like a hair brush or a fraternity paddle.
She gently turned it over and showed him the handle. She gently took his hand and moved his finger to feel it.
Patty: Feel flat part of the handle, feel that?
She ran his finger over the flattest surface of the handle.
Mark: Yes
Patty: Well, that’s the part that you use. But here’s the thing about this, it extremely important that you keep the impacts lower and not hit my tale bone. That shouldn’t be hard since the surface the handle is small. I'm going to tell how to maximize the impact of using a light weight, sturdy flat piece of wood like this this backscratcher. I just hate wooden implements they sting so bad.
He interrupted her
Mark: Than why use it, why even insist that we do this? Why put yourself through this and how do you know, have you. . .
Placing her finger in his lips
Patty: Shhhhhhhhh, Mark, darling, I told you I would explain everything later and yes, I may not like it at the time, I still want this to happen.
Letting out a deep confusing sigh
Mark: Alright, its your behind. I'm just not too keen about the idea of making welts on your beautiful bottom.
Patty: You think my bottom is pretty?
Mark: Of course it is, I just didn’t think that the first time I'd be seeing it bare, that I would be spanking it.
She chuckled a little
Patty: Well, consider it fiancé privileges. You committed to me and I'm committed to you. Did it turn you on when you were spanking me.
Mark: Well it turned me on seeing your bare bottom but I don’t know what to think about this spanking thing.
Patty: You know, its OK, if it did?
Pegging the issue
Mark: Ok, well, I'm not going to ask you if your sure you want to continue because I'm pretty certain I know the answer to that one. But how do you me to paddle you with this thing?
She hugged him and gave him a kiss
Patty: Thank you Mark, thank you!
Mark: Your welcome, honey, I'm just keeping my promise. So how shall we proceed?
Patty: OK, like I was saying to get the maximize effectiveness with a thin but sturdy paddling implement you really don’t have whack as hard as you can, even though you could if this was going to be the only implement you were going to use. The best way to use this is to let the sting of the impact make the effort for you. You see, this is long enough that’s its going to smack both cheeks at the same time, in that sense its can be worse than any kind of brush.
Mark: Especially with your cute bottom. Your bottom is pretty petite like you are, and pretty to look at too.
Patty: Really, I always consider it too small and not big enough to like.
Mark: Well, while its small and petite, its gorgeous too. But lets go on.
There was silence for a second as she winked at him
Patty: OK, like I was saying what makes the maximize impact is the a medium force swats, making sure it hit with the flattest part of surface of the wood as possible. When your paddling someone with something light like this, it isn’t the force of the swats, but ongoing continuous speed of the whacks that maximize sting and pain of the wood.
Mark: So you do want me to hold back a little as to the force?
Patty: Yes as far as the how much force you use. You don’t have to slam it down as hard as you can unless it’s the only implement you are using.
Mark: But you don’t want me to go slow?
Patty: Oh man, I'm going to hate telling you this, but because of how bad its going to sting this way. I would prefer you get it done as quickly as possible. And this one will, most likely make me cry pretty good, so don’t be surprise or afraid, when it does. I'm going to do my best to allow myself to react, respond and accept it. I'll be physically reacting to it too. A real paddle spanking should make a person cry. But here the thing, I may naturally start begging or yelling for you to stop, I maybe be kicking jerking about but that’s just me reacting to the paddling. So unless I yell out my safe word, you have to being yourself to not only ignore all that, do whatever you have to do be in control of the spanking and keep it as safe as possible. That means holding my arm place, push on my back and help me stay in position, scissor lock my legs if you have too and
Mark: Wait a minute, just a minute here, I'm not going to force you to stay it place and take it when you are. . .
She interrupted him again
Patty: Mark it a matter of safety.
Mark: Safety?
Patty: Yes, spanking even paddling someone is relatively safe even with something wood. What isn’t safe is when you are using a wooden implement and you accidentally strike my hands or feet. You can actually break a finger or something. While, most of the responsibly is on me, you have to understand that I will also be physically reacting on a subconscious level, anyone would. So, I need your help too. Unless, you hear my safe word three time in a row, you need to take control of the spanking literally and physically if you have too. I'm not perfect and I am willing myself to try to take a spanking even if it goes past my pain tolerance. If I'm crying which will most likely happen with this one it still has to given safely. It isn’t easy but we both have to our part and I need your help too.
Mark: If I see you crying than I should stop because. .
Patty: No, no, not until you reach the specified number. Even if I start crying, even if I'm crying hard doesn’t mean you stop. I want to take all 133 whacks not matter what. I might even get a few surface welts and that’s OK. I expect that but I need you to be man enough to keep going until I get every one of them, I want you to do this, I have to do this, but I can’t do this alone.
Mark: Ok, I sure don’t understand why you want to put yourself through this but I promised to grant you this request. So medium force but are you sure want them coming down fast.
She swallowed hard and exhaled deeply than looked directly into his eyes so that he knew she was serious.
Patty: Yeah, I know it will be overwhelming and intense but yeah, I hate wooden implements and I also know its going sting like all get out but I just want you to get it over with quickly as possible, OK?
Mark: Do want to do this properly as a well?
Patty: Well, it’s a perk of being my fiancé and not just my boyfriend, I feel you should have that privilege and have the right to give it to me that way. If you tell me you want to do that way, I will accept it that way.
Mark: You want me to tell you?
Patty: Mark, I want you to take charge now, you should be in charge as the head of our relationship. I feel, that means if your going spank me no matter what you use, you should do properly if that’s how you choose too.
Mark: So basically your leaving it up to me to make that decision.
Patty: Well, as my fiancé and the head of our relationship and our future home, I feel you should be the one to make that kind of final decision.
In a questionable tone
Mark: That a lot of responsible and power you are giving to me?
She gently took his face with both hands, kissed him ever so softly looked directly into his eyes
Patty: In the truck you told me that you wouldn’t given me this gorgeous ring, if you didn’t trust me with your life. Well, I too made the decision to trust you with my life, the second I accepted it. You have always respected my boundaries and I know you will until the day we get married, you will always respect them. But for now on and for this reason only, I relinquish one of those boundaries. So if you feel you want to do it properly or not, it completely up to you. In a few months I'm going to take a vow to honor, respect and obey you as the head of our home. There no reason my I should start treating you that way as the head of our relationship except that one that we are waiting until the day we get married. Now, I still won’t be naked until we marry; but if your going to spank me no matter what you decide to use, than I feel you have that right see what your spanking, since I'm wearing your ring.
He just embraced her and held her for a about a minute or so while he spoke.
Mark: Patty, I do trust you and I trust you with my life. That’s why once I realized you were serious about wanting a real spanking for your birthday, even though I don’t know why yet; I realized its important to you, I made the decision to it to give you.
There was silence for a moment or so.
Mark: So you want me to make the decision whether or not it should be bare butt or not?
Patty: Its my birthday spanking but you’re the one giving it to me, as my fiancé you have the right to make the final decision. I trust you with my life and I might as well trust you with my backside too, even though its still a little embarrassing.
Mark: If I do paddle you like that, it will hurt a lot more on the bare skin, you know that?
Patty: I know but I love and trust you no matter what you decided. If you decide that’s the way you want to do it, I promise I'll obey you. I may not like it at the time but real spanking are suppose to hurt, it comes with the territory. I just want it to be your decision. I want to hear you order me too.
Mark: Want me to order you too?
Patty: Yeah, your my man, you’re the head of our relationship. Now, I'm not saying I want it to bare either. All I'm saying is, it your decision, and if your going to make a decision than you should take the initiative and be assertive enough to make the request or order. That’s part of being the head, you should have the right of making the final call. Now, I know in our relationship and marriage we well always try to make decision together but it has to fall on someone to make the final decisions. I know you are that kind of man Mark. Sometimes I've seen you hesitate and we'll talk about that more later. Just know for now on and especially after we get married your man, your the final decision maker, not in theory but for real. It just feel right. And. . .
He interrupted her
Mark: Ok, Ok, Patty, don’t start rehashing things exhaustively about things we have already been through. I was just clarifying about this particular situation.
He just hugged her closer and started stroking her head and in a quite and appreciative tone
Mark: Its OK, Patty, its OK, I get it my love.
There was silence as he just held her close for at least a good 2 minutes. They were both feeling a closeness to each other they couldn’t explain. Than he figure he might as well, he take the lead. He lightly pop the side of her cheek.
Mark: Ok, I made my decision, lets get this paddling over with shall we. She sat up made eye contact.
Patty: Yes, sir
She got up from his lap and stood at his side
Mark: You ready get your birthday paddling?
Patty: Oh, can you give me a second, I just want to get a few things first.
Mark: Yeah, sure.
She walked over to blanket picked up a pillow and placed it just on the other side of the chair where she knew her head would be. Than she walked over to the other side of the barn and pick up some thin nylon rope they sometime used to tie the fences together. It was just about thick as a jump rope and long as her arm. She set the rope down on the pillow too and returned a few feet away.
Mark: Ok, Patty, I made a decision as to how I'm going to paddle you, do you want to know why?
She put her hands behind her in a defensive posture.
Patty: No, not really and its not because I don’t care, its just I want you to know that I trust you too explicitly.
Mark: Alright Patty, I’m sure your not too surprise and I want you to do exactly what I tell you.
There was a little more assertiveness in his voice and as she heard his calm but authoritative tone she was turned her on inside.
Mark: Ok, just to let you know I'm going to paddle you 133 time with this bamboo backscratcher and not one less.
Patty: Yes sir.
Mark: You know, I don’t know why but I kind of like that sir thing. For know on in everything we do, I think it'll be better for us both to use yes sir and yes mam in everything we do. I won’t expect anything from you what I don’t expect from myself. I just believe it will raise our respect levels for both of us.
He got up went over a few feet and got the pillow and sat back down, putting the pillow down right in front of him.
Mark: Alright, now to the business at hand. I want you to undo your britches and push them all the way down to your boots and only your jeans, leave your panties up.
There was silence for a second as she looked at him. When he spoke it snapped her out it.
Mark: Patty, now you took your hand spanking bare and now your going to get paddled on the bare. Now undo your jeans and take'em down.
She shook her head and snapped herself out of it.
Patty: Oh, yeah, yes sir
She put her hands on her buckle and slowly undid her belt. After unlatching it loose she pulled it free. She undid her button of her jeans and slowly started pushing her zipper down.
She wearing her cowboy boots and knew they would never fall off and questioned him as to why
Patty: How come you want them all the way down to my boots isn’t my knees far enough, I mean. .
Mark: I thought you didn’t want me to explain everything. I have my reasons. Now you asked for this paddling and your going to get my way not yours. Now, push your jeans down all the way.
Now he was sounding more sure of himself. Her heart started fluttering but was sure if it was the anticipation of being paddle or just hearing him be so assertive. She always wanted a strong man. She held out her hand for a second and glance at the huge beautiful diamond on her finger, than glanced back up to him.
She finished pushing her zipper down and hooked the inside of her jeans with her thumbs. She slowly pushed them all the way down to her boots and stood up in her Dallas Cowboys panties that had the Cowboys star logo everywhere. She slow started to shuffle over to Mark. She got half way when he stopped her.
Mark: Patty, before you get over. I want to let you know what your in for and what’s going to happen.
She looked at him
He picked up the pillow and put over his left knee and spread his legs pretty far apart so there was plenty of room for her to lay over his right thigh.
Mark: I'm going to paddle your bare butt with this bamboo backscratcher like the title of one of my favorite movies series. Do you know what movie series is?
She swallowed hard as she put her hands behind her.
Mark: What's one of my favorite movies series Patty?
Her lips started stammering as she answered
Patty: Fast and Furious, Mark, the answer is The Fast and Furious.
Mark: That right, I going paddle you 133 time with this backscratcher fast and furious and its is going to be on your bare ass. Now before you come any further I want you to drop your draws too, all the way down to your knees but no further.
She slip her entire hands inside her panties and started rubbing her bottom as she slowly inched her way to side. She got about 2 feet away
Mark: Alright, lower'em to your knees Patty.
She exhaled and pushed them down to her knees. She stood up and still rubbing her backside as she hobble over the last few inches and got right in front of him.
Mark: Put yourself over my knee Patty
Patty: Can you give me a second after I'm over before you start?
Mark: Yes mam, no problem.
She laid her over his leg. She was pretty much bent in half. She actually felt more comfortable with the pillow underneath her. Her bottom was pretty much sticking straight up her feet barely touched the floor. She felt his strong hand touch her lower back and felt the flat part of the wood touch the center of her bare bottom.
Patty: OK, OK, give me second, OK?
Mark: I said I would and I will. Let me know when your ready.
Letting out a sigh of relief
Patty: Yes sir, I will, I will, thank you
He was lightly tapping her bottom with the flat part of the handle, he was also admiring his view and her bare backside.
As he was tapping, she pulled the pillow up and bite down to hold it for a second. She took each ends of the rope and twisted it around each hand until her hands almost met in the middle. While she could easy unravel the rope, she wanted a little self-restraint to pull against during the spanking. She let go of the pillow and it fell between her and her roped up hands. She hugged it like a teddy bear.
Patty: Oh, I hate wood, I just hate wood, OK, I'm ready.
He kept tapped her backside with the backscratcher as she tried to brace herself. He moved his foot turned it outward and stepped right on her jeans between her feet. Which pretty locked her feet to the ground because her jeans weren’t going slip through or over her boots. With his hand on her back with gentle pressure he spoke to her as she let out a little whimper.
Patty: Oooooo
Mark: Alright Patty, I'm going get this paddling over with as quickly as possible. That means its going to be coming down fast and furious, there’s going to be no pauses, it going to be like a machine gun and your going get all 133 of them. There will be no break, your going get every of them in one set. You need to keep you hands out of the way, no matter what, and stay bent over and in this position, understand!
She tighter her grip on the rope that was wand up around her hands and pulled the pillow closer. She tied to adjust herself and realized he had trapped her legs and why he wanted her jeans that far down.
Patty: Oooooo, yes sir, I just hate wood, I hate wood
He kept tapping her bottom as she was waiting with trepidation for him to cut loose. He was admiring her bottom which was just slightly red from the hand spanking. He decided to wait for a few moments
Tap, tap, tap tap
Patty was whimpering with every tap. She know its he was going fire away any second. She was trying to flex and wiggle a little with every tap of the backscratcher. Another whimper came from her
Patty: Ooooo
Than right out of no where he unleashed on bamboo across her ass with furious varicosity.
whap, whap, whap, whap, whap, whap, whap, whap, whap, whap, whap, whap, whap, whap, whap, whap
It sent a shock and awe of pain across her bare ass, no time to catch her breath, no time react to each whack. She instantly began yelling and yelping in tremendous stinging pain.
Patty: OOUCHIIEE, OUCHIEE, THAT HURTS, THAT HURTS, OUCHIEEE, HOW MANY MORE, HOW MANY MORE, OUCHIEEE, OUCHIEE, OK, OK, NO MORE, OUCHIEEEEE
It stung like a thousands bees sting at once with every strike. This why she absolutely hated wood implements and she’s never felt a bamboo backscratcher before. She'd never been spank on the bare bottom with anything before either. The backscratcher smacked both cheeks at the same time and it stung like nothing she had never felt before and all in rapid fire succession. As he just continued
whap, whap, whap, whap, whap, whap, whap, whap, whap, whap, whap, whap, whap, whap, whap, whap
He was only bring it down with medium force but he was paddling and bamboo came down fast with a fiery burning sting she wasn’t prepared for, she now wished she wouldn’t have improvised like that as an alternative. She was pulling on rope she wound around her hands and tried to flex up straight but could because her feet were pinned to the floor. She started to raise up as he kept whacking away really fast
Patty: OK, OUCHICHEEE, THAT'S TOO HARD, TO HARD, OUCHIEES, OHOOOO, THAT HURTS, THAT HURTS, OUHOOO
He started paddling on her sit spot and uper thighs. She about jumped out her skin. He was only at 30 and kept going as fast as he could.
Patty: OUHOOOO, NOT THERE, NOT THERE, OUCHOOO, OUCHIEEE, OUCHIEEE
He moved to lower part of her bottom and she raised up trying to stiffened like a board and clenched up tight by time he got 50. She was trying to kick but couldn’t. Her feet were drumming on the ground as she was now yelling at the top of her voice.
Patty: OUCHIEEE, OUCHIEE, TO HARD, TOO HARD, HOW MANY MORE, HOW MANY MOREIEEEEE
Her mind when panic mode and he was pressing down on her back. She shoved her face into the pillow and bite down hard as she was pulling on ropes so hard her hands turned white. Without slowing down or stopping he spoke
Mark: Get back down in position we're just about half done, get back down.
She couldn’t make out words anymore as she screaming into her pillow. He kept pressing down on her without slowing down. She was twisting and squirming. Her fluttering of her boots on the ground sounded like a hundred houses in full gallop. He was up 80 smacks. She began unraveling the rope from her hands as the pillow was muffling her screaming
Patty: AWWWWWWW, AWWWWW, AWWWWWW
He didn’t let up by this time he got to 90 her hands here free she was trying to stiffen again. She threw the rope away, hanging on to this pillow with one hand and threw her arm out straight and balled up her fist, trying desperately not to reach back. She was now starting to cry and it was obvious but the backscratcher stung with every strike as if it were new. The sting never subsided and she finally threw hand back and stiffen up at 95 swats. He stopped for a second so that he wouldn’t hit her hand, grabbed it and pinned it, pushing it down on her lower back. Her backside was cherry red all over, she did have a few surface welts but not as much as he thought. Still only striking with medium strength he went back to paddling her as fast as he could.
She was struggling a lot more with staying in position, twisting like a banshee and tears began coming down her face. He did let up but decided to give the last 10 with a little more force as a final punctuation mark.
He finally got to exactly 133 swats he immediately stopped and let her up. As soon as she was up right, pushed her hips forwards, flew her hands over her flaming bottom and began rubbing frantically as she was hoping up and down and yelling and hollering, she was even crying some. She was sobbing but she was crying a little.
Patty: HOOOOO, HOOOOOO, HOOOOO, HOOOOO, OUCHIEEEE, OUCHIEEE, OUCHIEEEE, HOOOOO, HOOOO
That all she could do. Mark than realized that this was the first time he ever really see her cry even a little. She always was closed up, head strong and self-reliant, she retreated before allowing him to see her cry. He watch her do the spanking dance hop for a good 15 seconds. From his perspective I must have look pretty darn cute. He felt so bad at first, he was listen for her to safe word out but she never said it, she took all 133 whacks and she willed herself to continued even up too and after she started to crying a little. Her backside was crimson bright red but surprising only had a few actual surface welts. She stopped hoping and carefully got her pants back up as her crying subsided pretty quickly. She walked over to him gently sat back in his lap and barred her face into his shoulder curled up and snuggled up to him. He held her and she started crying again. She wasn’t sobbing just crying a little for at least a good minute or so until she calmed down.
Mark: Why didn’t you use your safe word, honey?
Patty: Because I choose not too, besides I had to know, I could willing surrender myself to you and now I know I can.
Mark What does that mean?
Patty: I'm sorry Mark, sometimes I can be so stubborn sometimes and I don’t always let my guard down even to people I love.
Mark: Is this what this is all about?
Patty: Partly but there a lot more too it.
Mark: I thought you said you had a high pain tolerance?
Patty: I do but its half mental and I allowed myself to react to it. But I will say that my reaction was real. My only Achilles heeI are wooden implement and fast flurry types swats. Although you may not have been hitting full force it was also the length of it, you know how long it kept going. I also didn’t expect that bamboo would sting so bad, I underestimate how effective it would be. Can we just wait a few minutes be we finish?
Mark: No, we are finished for the night. We going back in house and your going to explain all this to me.
Patty: But, I want to
Mark: Patty whatever your reasons are other than what you just told me won’t make anymore of a differences, you've proven your point.
Patty: But we have the rest of the. . .
Mark: Patty, you willed yourself to take a pretty painful paddling until you were crying. Now, I promise we can finish in the morning. I have a over night bag in the truck. Its late, and I thinks its time we go back to house and lay all your cards out on the table and so we can go from there.
Patty: But I want to
This time he spoke with more assertiveness
Mark: That’s enough Patty! Or do I have go get a switch and light you 133 with that instead of my belt?
She let out a deep sigh and nodded her head and stopped trying to argue. He just held her in silence for a few minutes. In a more calm voice he spoke.
Patty: I'm sorry Mark
Mark: Its ok, now, that being said, I promised you that I would follow through with your request and I have every intention too do so in the morning. I am more than convenience its important to you. So not matter what you have to say, I promise we will finish this in the morning. But for now, lets get back the house and talk. It’s almost 9:30, we have plenty of time to talk and if you still want to finish this, I can give you your belt whupin first thing in the morning. Beside, I still have something to tell you. Your not the only one who has some mystery in this relationship.
They both got up and went in the house. He put his things in the guest room and they met at the dining table where she set up her laptop.
For the next few hours she explained how she was a spanko. Told him about her past, explained the benefits and her history and how she really wanted experience a therapeutic emotional release spanking. They went through several webs sites about domestic disciple. She taught him all the lingual and explain how she well she would most likely respond to it. They went through all the different types of spankings as described in the different web sites. She explained all about what she self discovered about basic needs of men and women in all the relationship books. How men need respect and women need security on all levels. This was all new to him. He connect why she called him vanilla and why she asked him to do all this.
Patty: Mark, remember the question I asked you before saying yes that I would marry you?
Mark: Yes, you said that you wanted me to do everything in my power to make sure I don’t let you walk all over me or be disrespectful towards me.
Patty: Exactly! Well, you know, I can be head strong, stubborn and even driven. What you may not know is that I watched my mom go through 3 marriages. She ruined everyone because she is a control freak and doesn’t really have a clue about men and their needs. She is literally a bitch towards all men. I am absolutely determined not to go through a broken marriage and I don’t want to be disrespectful towards you. I know theirs is a part of my mom inside me that can do that and that scares me. Domestic disciple is my way of empowering you to help me not to be bitchy towards you and ruin our relationship. I'd rather have a fire in my behind now and than, than to have a fire of regret in my heart, knowing that its within me to push you away. Now, I'm not making any conditions here. I meant what I said when I accepted this ring from you. But that’s why I asked you the question before I said yes. What I am essentially asking you is would you be willing to try this as a means to help me not repeat the cycle of my mom and help me be respectful and obedient to you, not only as your fiancé but as your wife?
He was always pretty bright and connected the dots pretty quickly.
Mark: You used the excuse of a birthday spanking to see if I could bring myself to follow through and see if you could allow yourself to submit to it, right?
Patty: Yes, that’s partially why. It was also the perfect opportunity to take the risk and share this secrete part of my life to you. I was hoping I could do so before you asked me to marry you, in case you felt I was some sort of kinky freak or something, so I had to plan it quickly.
Mark: Wait a minute, you knew I was going to ask you to marry you did you?
There was silence for a moment.
Patty: Yes, I did, Jessica told me. I was really afraid you would break it off with once you realized I was a little weird. So I wanted to do this, I was just so afraid because I'm not talking about anything close to 50 Shades of Grey or anything, its just about domestic disciple and I knew you may feel like I am a. .
He interrupted her and put his finger on her lips this time.
Mark: Shuuuuuuu, Patty, I love you and you could’ve just came right out with this to me instead of going through all the mind games of a birthday spanking and keep me in the dark about all this. Now, I admit, it’s a little strange and I always knew you kept your emotions inside you and now I know why. You don't want to end like your mom and since your role model was to be disrespectful towards men you came up with as a solutions, I get that. I didn’t realized you like spanking that much too either. But my offer still stands, I'm not backing out on this just because things got a little weird as you say it. All it means is, we have to adjust and overcome. I didn’t give that ring to you conditionally, I meant it. So if this is what you need than we can try it provisionally.
Patty: Provisionally?
Mark: Yeah, meaning if we see its not working or you don’t need it anymore we can always reexamine it later. We also have to talk through this too. Because I liked some of the basic things I saw on that one site had like the four D's of disciple: Disrespect, disobedience, danger and defiance. Maybe we can use that as a starting point. But whatever we decide we need to make are sure we have everything spelled out before hand. If we decide a disciple spanking is necessary, I don’t want this to become an abusive thing, nor just something to strong arm into to doing something just because I can. Now unless I know it’s the right course of actions and you work against it. I don’t want to be a tyrant or a bully about this either.
Patty: Well, you would have the final say, and I trust you with all my heart and that mean I trust with my butt too. Ultimately, its still falls to me to submit to or not. But, yes, I can work within a structure and it would be good have everything worked out also.
Mark: Now do you still really want to go through with it in the morning, now that the cat is out of the bag.
She got up and gently took his hand to lead him over to the couch. He sat down and she sat in his lap. She put her arms around him and gave him a long passionate kiss.
Patty: Absolutely, I want to finish what I started especially now that I know you don’t feel I'm a freak.
Mark: No, I don’t think you’re a freak, it’s a little strange but I understand your are wanting to do to avoid following in your moms tracks but not a freak. Now you know, now that I know what’s going on, if I follow tomorrow morning, I'm not going to hold back at all now, right?
She swallowed hard
Patty: Yes sir. In fact, I don’t want you too, a belt is suppose to be hard and yes, I expect I will be sobbing when its over. I want to be taken past my tolerance and experience that emotional release towards you. Like I said before, I've been waiting for you. You’re the first and only that has ever spanked my bare bottom and you are the only I trust to help get to that point of absolute sobbing and be vulnerable to.
Mark: OK, well do it. Well, I have something to reveal to you too now. But I need to ask you a few questions.
Patty: Sure
Mark: Can you bring me your purse and wallet?
She felt a little apprehensive about it because she had a feeling where this was going.
She got brought it to him.
Mark: Pull out all your credit cards and tell me all other places where you have a open line a credit.
Now she was feeling nervous
Patty: Oooooo, can’t we do this another time and.
Mark: It will only take a few minutes.
Patty: Oooooo, yes sir.
She pulled a Master Card, a Visa Card and a Discover and told him four other departments store where she had a lines of credit all just about maxed out.
Patty: I have good credit, I pay this minimum payments and I don’t miss any of them.
Mark: How much do you owe on each one?
Patty: 3 of them were maxed out but I open up another one to consolidated the 2 together.
Mark: Did you use them again after paid the off?
She put head down
Patty: Yes sir, but I can still make all the payments. I make all the payments every month and
Mark: Ok, Ok, take a deep breath. Are you making your school loan payments too?
Patty: I have them on deferment so I can pay all my bills, see everything under control.
Mark: How old is your car?
Patty: It’s a 2001, it still runs fairly good. What does this have to do with what you want to reveal to me, I already know you know all about business and money.
Mark: Ok, here’s what we going to do. We'll wake up at the crack of dawn like 5 or so. We’ll go on out for breakfast and on our way back we'll going to stop by your place and get all those statements and gather them together and come back here, so we can add them all up and know how much they are so we can pay them all off on Monday morning. I want you to call in and take a personal day so we can do that and close them all out.
Patty: Hey, wait a minute, we just can’t. .
Mark: Patty, I really don’t want you to interrupt me here. Just hear me out, OK?
Taking a deep breath
Patty: Ooo, yes sir
Mark: When we come back here it should be about 8 or 9 am. That’s when I'll give you’re your remaining of birthday spanking with my belt. After you get yourself together we need go get you a new car. Either tomorrow or Monday depends on what car dealers are open tomorrow.
Patty: Wait, wait a minute, how can we afford all that?
Mark: OK, here we go. Patty, when I graduate from college, I inherited a quarter of a million dollars from a rich Uncle I had. Now most of it is in tied up in varies investments and varies of other things. I have almost double it since then. However, we can get things rolling in the right directions for you and put you on a budget and clear up your debts.
Patty: I never knew that you were loaded. I knew you were a private person but you don’t look like your loaded.
Mark: Well, economics 101, never live above your means and don’t blow money just because you can. Now, we'll pay off your student loans and put you on a budget as we prepare for our wedding. We'll set you on an allowance using some of your pay check. But believe when I say you will not spend more than your allowance and you will respect those boundaries. You can keep one credit card but if you spend more than 15% of your card without plausible justification, you and the backscratcher, that you love so much, are going have talk about it and I won’t be holding back with medium force either and there won’t be a specified number of swats. We’re going to have to get control of your spending habits. Now, I know you like shopping and you still can, its just going to have be on a budget for now on. The last thing is, you are to absolutely tell no one about our financial situation, understand?
She just sat there starring at him in complete shock. She didn’t know what to say. She just complete surrender to his authority and was horrified about telling him about domestic disciple and her fetish and he was holding a secrete of his own. Theory and reality now clashed inside her, she didn’t like someone telling her how to spend money and limiting how she spent it.
She has never heard him sound so authoritative before either and she could tell he was very passionate about what he was saying.
Mark: Is that understood? A budget, and allowance and one credit card with less than 15% of the credit amount used and only if you have too. There will be no more credit card spending. If you want something that cost more than your allowance, come talk to me but I will run the books in our relationship.
She had a bad feeling she was going to be meeting that bamboo a few times in course of the next few months. She swallowed hard and exhaled deeply
Patty: Yes sir, I will, I promise
Mark: OK, but the first thing we're going to do after your belt whuppin tomorrow morning is go looking for a brand spanking new car, something that you like and want. We'll get whatever trade in value we can get on that piece of junk. You need to be safe and have a good car to drive. Take your time, you have tomorrow and Monday to make your decision and I'll buy you whatever car you want except anything like a Hummer or something that big that you really don’t need.
She just sat there speechless.
Patty: Any car I want?
Mark: Any car you want.
She threw her arm around him and hugged him tightly for like a good minute.
Patty: Oh, I forgot something, I have something for you.
She got up and went out to her car and came back into the house. She sat back down on his lap and opened the small box with his ring she bought.
Patty: Now you know how I bought it but, your going figure it out anyways but I personally picked it out.
He saw the row of diamonds in a means wedding band. She put her hands on his face so that he made eye contact with her.
Patty: I know, I already said yes but let me say it again. Yes, Mark, I will Mary you, I just know deep inside me that I want to be a good wife to you and I will do anything and accept any disciple from you to make this work.
Mark: Patty this really nice, I really appreciate it. I really like it. Thank you.
She started crying a little from joy and snuggled up to him and laid her down on his shoulder.
Patty: It going to be hard for me to give control of my money but I know that’s what marriage means. I just know I going to get myself in trouble though but I will do my best Mark, I love you and I trust you Mark.
Mark: I love you too honey and we'll do this together and one step at a time OK?
Patty: Yes sir!
He took a deep breath while holding her and motioned her to sit up straight and started rubbing her back.
Mark: Alright, maybe I came across a little to strong about it. I'm sorry. Its just money is very important and you need to be intentional about. It doesn’t all have to happen tomorrow, after all its Sunday and hardly any places are open. So I tell you what. Why don’t we just sleep in, I take you for breakfast and start car shopping. You don’t have to make a decision tomorrow anyways. If we wait until Monday to buy it the DMV will be open and we do everything, tax, title and license at once. That will also give you time to recuperate from this evening. First thing Monday morning say like 6 or so, we go get breakfast come back here and give you your whupin than. Afterwards we can still go by the store payoff and close the accounts and get your car.
Patty: Well, that may better that way too because you know that 16 didn’t count you or me.
Mark: Well, I don’t count and. . .
She interrupted him
Patty: Yes it does, in fact, yours count more than all the others and you’re the math wiz, if we add you and me 24 plus 1 to grow on how many does that leave remaining?
Without even using his fingers
Mark: That 183 but that’s a lot to take with a belt especially the way you want me to apply them.
Patty: I know, I'll take them, maybe we should consider it as our official introduction to domestic discipline spanking instead of a birthday spanking. Because after midnight it will no longer be my birthday. It will be our engagement spanking.
Mark: Is that what you really want to do, because that many time with my belt will leave you. . .
She finished his sentence for him
Patty: Brusied, welted and crying. Yeah, I understand, but I think I need that cathartic sobbing release about now. I'm all wound up inside and I was being a little dramatic about tonight and I was holding back a little.
Mark: You mean you didn’t get that tonight.
Patty: No, that was just a little crying but a compete emotional reset is when I'm sobbing out of control.
Mark: And you think maybe getting 183 with the belt will get you that release.
Patty: Since it our official introduction to domestic discipline spanking, I'm going to completely surrender to you. I've been pretty wound up inside, like I said, and I will trust you to give me my first real discipline spanking as my fiancé. I don’t want any issues between us and I know I'm going to have issues at the beginning with being held accountable for how I spend my money. I just didn’t think we would be putting our money together so soon. So it can also serve as a warning too. Does that make sense?
He embraced her and held her close.
Mark: Your made of good stuff Patty. I'll make you a deal?
Patty: What?
Mark: We'll do just as you suggested for Monday morning . But I'd like to also educate you about finances also. So, for every relationship book or article you want me to read, you have to read one about budgeting and finances?
Patty: Now that's best idea I ever heard. I have lot of relationship book though.
Mark: Well, I even pay for a few college class for you to take about basic money management for you if your willing.
Patty: Hmmm, I be willing to do that and we can both take a few class on interpersonal communication or something.
Mark: Well, I read all the books together and we'll entertain that idea about classes later but if we can self educate ourselves with having to pay for the class that would save a lot of money. For now, lets get some sleep, OK?
She kissed him goodnight and went to bed. The next day they went looking for cars and had a fun time. Later that evening they made their domestic discipline agreement too. What are warning spanking means and what disciple spanking are as well as erotic or matainance spanking means in their agreement. He took her out to dinner and dropped her off. That night, he went online and did more research into domestic discipline. He researching for a few hours and finally went to bed.
Monday morning came and he picked her up at 6am and took out for breakfast. There at the restaurant, they got the fairest table in corner. It was now about 7am. They ate and was just down to their coffee.
Mark: I think you should consider that Kia Sorento with the fog lights.
Patty: Yeah, I am want to look at that again. I was also looking at the lavender Mazda CX-9, very cool. It'll cost extra with fog lights though.
Mark: That’s OK, your safety is worth it and this going to be an engagement wedding gift. We'll look them again.
There was silence for a few moments because they both knew what was going to happen when they got back her grandmother place where she was house sitting.
Talking softly so only they can hear each other.
Mark: So are sure you sure you this to be a discipline type one.
Patty: Yeah, I really need to be unwound. Our first introduction spanking to our D & D relationship should be a real discipline one anyways. I want to it be that way, it'll be a initiation spanking.
Mark: But according to our agreement, for discipline spanking, I decide how many you get.
She exhaled put her hands on his and made eye contact
Patty: Yeah, I know but that’s how much I trust you. I trust you with my life and that means with this too. Like I said, I need this release. I need to relinquishing complete control over to you, it's exactly whdiscipline. I need to bring myself do it and I feel you need to me to it too also, so that you know you truly can do everything in your power to help me from walking over you or from circumventing your authority. You my man and I need to submit myself to you like this early to solidify our roles. I don’t want to ever push you away because I was too bitchy or disobedience to your authority. Beside a real discipline style can also function therapeutic for me as you read on some of those sites. I know I'm going not going like it at the time but literally the ends justify the means.
He chuckled a little
Mark: Alright, alright, I give you discipline one with my belt this morning because its also going to therapeutic release for you too. But if you get any disciple ones in the future that isn’t a therapeutic one, I will decide what I use and you know what I'm going to use.
Patty: Yes, sir, that dam Bamboo backscratcher or a switch according to our agreement.
They got up he paid for the meal and headed back the house. As he was driving he was clarifying something so that they both new what to expect.
Mark: Are you complete recovered from Saturday night my love?
Patty: Yes sir, not a mark left.
Mark: Well, you know your going to have a few marks for a few days when we're done?
Patty: Yes sir, I expected that.
Mark: According to our agreement there is no warm up, but this is a therapeutic one also, shall we make an exception?
Patty: I will leave that up to you, I take it either way. Is a discipline one, therapeutic or not, according to our agreement that your discretion but I would prefer to get it done with a quickly as possible though. I'd like a warm up if you decide.
Mark: OK, we stick to our agreement. Now, you also know, according to our agreement, there no assigned number of swats, for any kind of discipline spanking, therapeutic or not, right?
Mark: I'm just trying to clarify before we get there because this one is going to be as real as it get and I decide when it stops, not you, isn’t that what we agreed to for any kind of discipline ones.
Patty: Yes sir, that’s what we agree too for discipline spanking.
Mark: Ok, just think about that between now and time we get there. I'm not angry or even upset about anything but it won’t feel that on your end. I just wanted to make thing perfectly clear. I'm taking a chance here too but I'm not going to hold back at all this morning.
She put her hand on his thigh to try to comfort his uneasy feeling too.
Patty: I understand Mark, I really do, I know what I'm getting myself into and I am fully aware of what to expect. Don’t worry, honey.
There was silence for the rest of the 5 minutes drive back to the house. It was about 8 am when they arrived. They got out of the truck and looked at each other.
Patty: Can we do it in barn again, no one is around us for miles it perfectly safe?
Mark: Yeah, we can do it barn again if you want.
Patty: Am I going to be laying down or over your knee?
Mark: Most likely a little of both.
Patty: Ok, I'll go get what we need and meet you there.
Mark: Ok
He went to the barn waited for her to returned. He heard some raddling from the house door. He went out and saw her trying to carry a dinning room chair, a big comforter and two large pillows. He ran up to her to quickly helped her carry them.
Mark: You should asked for some help, darling.
Relieved that he was now helping her.
Patty: I figure I might as well do myself, I'm use to taking care of myself.
Mark: Well, you don’t have to do everything yourself anymore we're a team now remember.
They got everything in the barn and set up the chair. The opening of barn faced the house so no one was hear them or see them. She warning the usual, jeans a country style polo shirt and her cowboy hat and boots. He was pretty wearing the same thing. She walked back to back of barn and picked up a bail of hay and put it down a few feet away. She got another one and set it beside it.
Mark: Do you want any help, I be glad to help but I don’t know what your doing.
Patty: No, its all good, you'll see.
She stack the bails of hay 5 wide on the bottom and 3 high on the second level off set from the center and 1 on the very top which came to just about waist high to him. She than threw the comforter over the hay and padded it down to form it into the shape pyramid look. She found rope she used the night before and picked it up. She removed her light coat she was wearing and set down one the ground. She took her cowboy hat off and carefully set on her coat. She turned and faced him. She exhaled deeply and wanted to reassure and encourage him too about his slight uncertainties.
Patty: Ok, Mark, I love you but this isn't worth doing half way, so if your going do it, and if we're going to going have this in our relationship, please don’t chicken out half way and quit. I know what to expect here. I wanted this in our relationship in the first place remember. I know its going to hurt like hell. I just need to know for certain, that you are really OK with all this. This is very personal to me. I also need to know your going to be here for me until I completely recompose myself and I'm breathing calmly again. I've never let anyone do what I'm about to let you do to me. I've been waiting for you. Its not sex but it is a sexual act and I've saved this moment for you and you alone. I really do want this for us, I know deep down, I need this in some weird way. I'm going to let you do this until I completely let go and I completely surrender and I'm not fighting it anymore. I know per our agreement I will have no safe word, and yes, I absolutely trust you, that much. If I really didn’t want this or if I truly wanted you to stop, you know as well as I do, it wouldn’t. I can easily roll off and fight my way out of position and I know you would stop. But I promise you I won’t, your my fiancé, my husband to be and I do give absolute authority to do this, your my man and I don’t want that to change and I most defiantly don’t want a broken marriage with you. I love you more than you ever know.
They just stood there looking into one another eyes for a minute in silence as he took in what she said. Than he raised his arm out to her. She ran over to him to be embraced. He just held her for a good minute for so. Her eyes began to water with tears of love.
Patty: I just don't ever want to loose you. I really do want you to ware the pants in the family, it just feels so right about it.
He began stroking her head and running his fingers through her hair as she squeeze him a little tighter. He gently pushed her out so that he can lead her over the chair. He sat down and patted his thigh to invite her to sit in his lap. She sat down and held up the rope.
Patty: Before we start, I want ask you to do one last thing.
Patty: While I will never allow you to restrain me down, I know I am a reacher and I tend to reach back a lot with my hands. I will allow you to bind my hands together at least, so that you accidentally hit them.
Mark: OK, first, I am OK with this now. I've done a lot more research online about it over the past few days. I get it now, I really do. I don’t think there anything else to talk about, we have our provisional agreement in place and we're going to start today. However, I'm going to tell what we are going to so that you aren’t surprised or began questioning about what happening. First, there isn’t going to be a warm up, were going to start right off with the belt and it will continue hard and long enough for you to do that cute little hopping dance you did the other night.
Patty: Oh, that was embarrassing, I so sorry I acted like that, its just that when it come to anything wood, my pain tolerance lowers, especially when is so fast like that.
Mark: Well, it was a good visual clue that I made an impact and it was pretty darn cute.
She lowered her head
Patty: And you want me to do that again, don’t you?
Mark: Well, I going to spank hard enough to hopefully make you instinctive do it again, but yes, I'd like to get you to that point.
Patty: Well, I'll most likely end up doing it anyways but I can do that for intentionally if you like it.
Mark: Well, we'll shelve that for now. Anyways, that'll be closest to a warm up you going to get for this morning. Afterwards, I want you get everything back up sit back on my lap for about 10 minutes or until you completely calm down and stop crying if you are at the time. Than, your going to lay yourself over the hay bails you set up. If you really want me to tie your hands together at point I will, but I'm not sure what to think about it. Either way, that’s when the belt whupin starts. Its going start off hard and continuous and when I decide, I’ll finish it off with a long flurry until you are sobbing and completely surrendered, like you say you want to be at when we're done. I'll be here and hold you until your ready to go about our day and get your engagement wedding present. So to address your concern, I'm going to follow all the through and your right, if you absolutely want it stop you can roll off my lap or off the hay bail. Now, is everything clear?
It about 8 am and there was cool morning breeze that went through the barn. She put her arm around him hugged him close for good 2 minutes or so. He gently popped her behind.
Mark: Well, lets get this done and than buy you a car shall we?
She stood up an put her hand over her bottom instinctively.
Mark: Ok, Patty, pull off your belt, remove the buckle, fold it in half and give it to me, please?
Patty: What, your going to whip me with my own belt?
Mark: No, I'm go spank you with your own belt over my lap. Yours is shorter in length and is going to be easier to use. But when you lay your over the hay, I'm going whip your behind with my mine. Now will you do what I asked, please.
She let out a little whimper
Patty: Ooo, yes sir
She slowly unbuckled her belt and slid it off. She removed her buckle and carefully places down on her coat next to her hat. She folded it in half and handed it to him and stepped back.
Mark: OK, there no warm up, we're going to use the belt from the beginning. On top of that because there's no warm up were going right to bare bottom too, which means you need lower your britches.
She swallowed hard
Patty: How far this time
Mark: I'm not going lock her legs this time, I expect you keep your hands and feet out of the way. So get your jeans down to your knees at least.
Patty: Oooo, Yes sir
She slowly unbuttoned her jeans, pushed her zipper down and pushed her pants down to her knees and stood up in her Dallas Cowboys panties, different from the other ones she had on from the day before. She slid her hands entirely inside her panties again and began rubbing her bottom. She could now feel the cool morning breeze on her bare skin.
Patty: Do I have to count any of them?
Mark: Oh, yeah, I read about that online that some HOH's having them to count them out load.
She was still rubbing her bottom from inside her panties.
Patty: Your going make count them aren’t you?
Mark: While I did think about that, my answer is no, there’s no need to count.
Patty let out a sigh of relief
Mark: It would be pointless to have you count any of them, when there no specific number to reach. Now, would you get your panties down and get your cute wondrously beautiful bare bottom of yours over my lap.
She slowly pushed them down and inched her way to him. She was just about to lay herself over.
Patty: How many am I going to get over your knee?
Mark: As many as it takes to start you crying a little and do that cute little hopping dance. And to make sure you don’t try to fake it, it will continue longer than you will want it too. Its going to stop when I decide it stops and not you.
Patty: OK, can I at least have a second before you like last time.
Mark: Get yourself over my lap and let me know when your ready.
Patty: Oooo, I don’t feel I like this not knowing how many
She laid over his thick thighs. She picked up pillow again bit it to hang on to it.
He began tapping the center of her bottom with the belt.
Patty: OK, OK, give me a second, right?
Mark: Well, not knowing how many your going to is part of the submission. Its also what makes the major differences between a real discipline spanking from others. “It’s the not knowing that makes it a real spanking” to quote one site I read. Now, just let me know when your ready.
She picked the rope and wounded around both her hands until they were together a few inches away from one another like last time. She let go of the pillow so she can hug it tight.
He was tapping the belt on her bottom. Her heart of beating faster. Her belt was a western belt with flour patterns imprinted on it. It wasn’t stiff and it was wide enough to barely fit through the loop of her denim jeans.
Patty: OK, just don’t. . .
He interrupted her as he was still tapping her with the belt.
Mark: OK, here we go. Now, since there no warm up, we're going to start of both hard and fast from the get going. This will be a precedent for all future disciple spankings.
Patty: Ooooo, please not. . .
Mark: But that doesn’t mean its going end quickly either, so you better brace your and expect a little shock and aw when I start. What I want you to do, is cross your legs and keep them crossed.
Patty: Does it have to be. . .
As he was still tapping and admiring her bottom as it was instinctively flexing and clenching her cheeks together. Her bottom was a beautiful white and smooth. Surprising she was right the few welts that were there from the day before were all gone, except for one little one that he could barely notice.
Mark: Patty, cross your legs and keep crossed and keep them out of the way, understand.
Patty: Ooooo, yes sir, please not fast, I don’t. . .
Mark: I decide how to spank you for real discipline ones not you. Now that means no warm up, its starts right off on the bare, there is no specified number of swats, we are going right to implement and it starts hard and fast. There no much difference in severity for emotional release and discipline ones. Now emotional release spanking may not start off hard fast at the beginning but this one is a little bit of both. Since this one is our initiation to domestic discipline, it be more like a discipline spanking because we are setting the standard for future punishments. Now cross your legs.
She crossed her legs and braced for the first swat.
He kept tapping the belt and letting her feel the anticipation. The cool breeze now caused google bumps to form on her cute little butt cheeks. He just kept taping for like 30 seconds or so because he got turned on just looking at her bare back side. He gentle pulled her shirt up to the middle of her back and raised the belt as high as he could and brought down as medium force squarely across the center of both cheeks. He followed through all the way until the belt almost bounced back towards him.
CRACK
It left a red strip across her ass as wide as the belt was, but before she even had time to register the first painful swat, he brought another one down, and another, and another.
CRACK, CRACK, CRACK, CRACK, CRACK, CRACK, CRACK, CRACK, CRACK, CRACK, CRACK, CRACK, CRACK, CRACK
With medium force and as fast as he could right from the beginning and with no warm up her body stiffen up like a board. Her little bottom made for a small target. She tried so hard to hold back. She didn’t know how many she was going to get. He was only using medium force and he decide to give her the remaining 133 swats to finish her birthday spanking. But since she was under this impression there was no specified number, in her mind it just seem to go on forever. She was tried so hard not to be allow herself to react it. But by the 44th whack she finally couldn’t take anymore and raised the pillow up and shoved her face into it and bit down hard as she was trying to muffle her screams. The belt burned more and more with every painful whack, even though he wasn’t going as hard as he could.
Patty: AWWWWW, AWWWWW, AWWWWW, AWWWW
Was all he heard through the muffled sound from the pillow. She was squeezing on the ropes in her fist trying so hard to hang on and keep her hands reviled up.
CRACK, CRACK, CRACK, CRACK, CRACK, CRACK, CRACK
He couldn’t get full swing and was only using medium force, he was bring it across her entire backside as fast as he could. He was up to 78th and her ass was already turning bright red. As the belt kept coming down as flat as he could so that she would feel the total width of the belt. She uncrossed her feet began fluttering them like crazy. She stopped biting the pillow and began yelling.
Patty: OH IT BURNS, IT BURNS, PLEASE STOP, PLEASE STOP, NO MORE, NO MORIEEEEEEE
And she shoved her face back into her pillow and began to unravel the rope that was loosely binding her hands.
Mark: It will stop when I say it will and not before
Still screaming from the pillow. He got up to 88 whack and she let go of the pillow, she had one hand free and flew it back.
Patty: SHIT, IT BURNS, IT BURNS, OUCHIEEE, OUCHIEEE, OK, OK, NO MORIEEEEEEE
He stopped for a second as he caught her hand and pushed it up to her lower back and continue the whacking away with her belt.
Mark: It'll be over when I say its over not you.
CRACK, CRACK, CRACK, CRACK, CRACK, CRACK, CRACK, CRACK, CRACK, CRACK, CRACK, CRACK, CRACK, CRACK
He continue whack after painful whack as fast as he could. She was struggling against his grip and was now starting to buck both legs out simultaneously as she stiffen like a board across his lap.
Patty: OUCHIEE, OUCHIEEE, OUCHOOO, HOHOOOOO
She was starting to cry a little but still kicking and squirming like all get out. He was determined to give exactly 133 all in one flurry set. He got to 132 and he let go of her hand and she immediately flew it over her ass.
Mark: MOVE YOUR HAND, PATTY
Patty moved her hand and he gave her one last really hard whack.
Mark: OK, Patty get up
With a little she got up and just like before she stiffened straight up, pushed her hips forward, flew both hands over her ass as she was frantically rubbing while she was hopping up and down.
Patty: OUHOOOO, HOOOHOOOOO, OUHOOOO
She was crying a little but she wasn't sobbing either. She must have did that spanking dance for a good 30 to 45 seconds. Most of it was it was natural and instinctive but he thought she was doing it longer because she knew he liked to see her do it.
She stopped hoping around and just stood there with her hands on her ass and her jeans and panties to her knees. She made eye contact with some tears in her eyes she stood straight up. She was getting her breathing under control
Patty: Dam that burns like a lot without a hand warm up. You didn’t have to whacking away so fast from the beginning, I mean SHIT, it kept going on and on, I wasn’t sure of you were ever going to stop.
He motioned for her to sit in his lap as he patted his thigh. Her backside was crimson red all over but since he wasn’t using full force she only a few welts.
She bent over pulled her pants back up and walk over to him. When she reached him, he held out her belt.
Mark: Thank you for letting me barrow it, it worked quit effectively.
She just stood there as she pulled up her zipper and buttoned up her jeans. She took it from him.
Patty: Dam straight it was effective, I know, I felt it.
She began threading her belt through the loops of her jeans.
Patty: I'll tell you one thing, I'll never look at my belt again the same way.
She finished threading it and went over to her coat and pick up her buckle and put it back on her belt and latched back together. She than came back to Mark and carefully sat down on his lap and barrier her face into his shoulder. He just held for at least 10 minutes or so in silence. She breathing easier and was completely calm. She curled up in his lap like a ball and just let him hold her.
Mark: So did you do that hopping dance on purpose or instinctively?
She wiped her eyes a little.
Patty: I guess both. Consciously, I knew you like seeing me do. So, subconsciously I guess I let myself react that way naturally too, its embarrassing that I act like that after a spanking. I guess you learned two things about spanking me. I'm a reacher and a hopper.
They both chuckled a little bit.
Mark: And a farter, remember the other day.
They both started laughing again about that.
Mark: So when you counted the friends you had at your party did that include me and you.
Patty: No, I guess I didn’t, I also didn’t include my grandmother who always comes. She couldn’t this year because she is out of town but she always gives me a gift card for at least $100 or so.
Mark: I was just wondering. You know you got exactly 133 whacks with your belt over my lap?
Patty: Why didn’t you tell me, it would’ve made a lot easier knowing how many I was going to get. It just seemed like it was going on and on.
Mark: Well, first I didn’t decide until you were over my lap. But secondly, it was a real spanking and as far as your concerned there will never be a specific number of swats if I have one. Lastly, I don't want you to have any expectations in your mind about discipline spanking in the future. They may have a specified number in my head but you will never know. You’re going to get as many as I deemed necessary at the time. This time I deemed I should finish your birthday spanking because I told you I would. That’s the trust factor that I know you have relinquished to me. A discipline spanking is half mental. Not knowing how many is what makes it a real spanking.
Patty: Yeah, I guess that makes sense, but it would have made it easier to submit too knowing when it was going to end.
Mark: Well, according to everything I read and we read together on those domestic discipline sites, a discipline spanking has to have that element of trepidation and not knowing half the battle between surrender and determination.
She put her head down and exhaled
Patty: I shouldn’t have shown you few of those sites.
Mark: Well, you opened this Pandora box for us and you literally asked for this in our relationship and I researched even more so I could understand and here we are initiating into our relationship. Oh, by the way, I was only using medium force swats.
Patty: Sure didn’t feel like it, it felt like you were tearing into me.
Mark: Most likely because I didn’t allow you any pauses between them.
Patty: Yeah, that was it. I can handle some pretty hard whacks but I break down when they get intense like that. That’s why I hate flurries type swats. So do you have a specified number you plan on giving me when I lay over the bails of hey?
Mark: What I gave you is what I call a discipline starter to get your attention. You should expect the same in the future. A started to get your attention and than the actual discipline spanking come afterwards. I will most likely use the bamboo backscratcher for the actual discipline spanking and I won’t be holding back like I did the other day. Since I now know you hate wood and it was so effective even using only medium force. But today, its also a release spanking as well as a domestic discipline initiation so I'm only going to use a belt, my belt this time.
Patty: Would you start off slower this time, please, I mean. . .
Mark: Normally, for future reference I would say I will decide because it will depend on your disposition. But since this is also a emotional release too, I will start off slow but than it will and build up to be more intense. However, it will end up with a intense flurry to make sure you are where you want me to take you. I have every intention on going all the way for this next one.
Patty: Yeah, I figured it would be, its what I asked for, a real one until I completely surrender.
Mark: However, everyone of them are going to be real zingers. You introduced this Domestic discipline to me, and I like to think I educated myself even more, since the other night. I know your not going to like it at the time. However, based on how you have responded to everything up to this point, I a lot more confident now. And to answer your question, there is no specified number of whack, especially now. I'm going literally beat your gorgeous bare butt of yours until you are sobbing and until I decide you had enough not you. But its not done out of anger, its from what you wanted in our relationship.
She hugged him tighter and interrupted him
Patty: I know Mark, I know and yes, I'll accept this initiation discipline spanking because I'm due for a good sob and I need to will myself to completely surrender to you. Just hold me afterwards, OK?
It was now about 8:30. As he was holding her he was trying to encourage her too, based on what he read.
Mark: Patty, you don’t have to keep things pinned up inside anymore with me. I love you and I really do want to be here for you. Now is the time to let go of all those things go inside and let yourself be completely vulnerable towards me.
He just held her for about 5 minutes or so and let her ponder his words. Than he gently popped her behind again and she know what that meant. She sat up put her arms around him and gave him a long passionate kiss.
Patty: I do want to be that way towards you, I just need a little help this first time. Before we start would you grant me one last request?
Patty: Would you ties my hands together so I can’t interfere with it.
Mark: Hmmm, I don’t know what I think about that.
Patty: Its my way of surrendering to you completely. You know as well as I do, I'm a reacher and I don’t you to have to struggle with me putting my hand back anymore. I'm not talking about you binding me down, I wouldn’t even do that. I could always roll over if I really wanted to stop but you don’t deserve have to dealing with me reaching back. I don’t want you to have to worry about accidentally hitting my hands because I reached back. I feel its disrespectful towards you too for something I asked for, please help me be more submissive to the process?
Mark: Alright but not with that rope you been twisting around your hands, its not long enough. Go a head and get up, I got some thin nylon rope that’ll work in my tuck. But for the record, I'm not for certain about what feel about this. But I will because I read about that too on a few of the sites but I'm not into forcing you to do anything.
They stood up and she gently touched his arm. She made eye contact with.
Patty: Your not forcing me to take anything, I feel its safer for my hands of they are forced to stay out of the way. I am fully aware that is going to be the worst spanking of my life. I just feel it will more respectful towards you too. I don’t want to do this half way, I want to go all way. I'm with you too, this is a far as I will go also. I love you so much I wouldn’t ask you if I didn’t explicitly trust you either. Your my fiancé and this is outward expression of how much I trust you and the measure of my resolve to let you do this all the way and not halfheartedly.
Mark: Very well, we'll keep you from interfering let me get the rope from my truck.
He went to his truck and returned to her. He was raveling the rope.
Mark: You know, I was a boy scout and I learned all kind of knots. When I was younger my brother and I use to play a game with rope. We would take turns ting each others hands together in such a way not cut off the blood supply and see if we can get out of it. So its ironic that you want me to tie your hand together. But its scary too.
Patty: Scary in what way
Mark: You won’t have any escape except to roll over. Before I do this, I guess I need to say a few things out load for my benefit even though you may know what your getting yourself into. You want me to tie your hands so you can lay down for me to beat your bare ass with my belt as hard and as long as it takes to reduce you to absolutely sobbing mess, so you can have a emotional cathartic release so you be completely vulnerable to me? And your not the least scared of this?
Patty: Of course I'm scared because I'm allowing you to spank me well past my pain threshold and beyond. I have never let anyone do that to me. And yes, I want my hands tied together so that you don’t accidentally hit them with your belt too. I don’t trust myself not to reach back so I want to that option to be removed. I want told you earlier I really do want to go all the way this morning.
Mark: Ok, lets go over to the bails of hay.
They both walk over to bails and she held out her hands.
Mark: Not so fast, this is basically going to be an old fashioned barn yard belt whupin, I want your jeans down, all the way down to your boots for this one. I won't be holding back this time they are all going to full force.
She swallowed hard
She was now slowly undoing her buckle and got it undone. She pulled the belt free.
Patty: Just my jeans.
Mark: Yeah, just your jeans but all the down to your boots.
She unbuttoned her jeans and slowly pushed her zipper down. She hooked her trembling thumbs on the inside of jeans. Slowly she pushed them all the down to her cowboy boots. She stood up and looked at him. He walked over to her and embraced her. She put her arms around him and squeezed him tight.
Mark: You have a lot courage my love. I just want to make sure you know I'm in complete control of myself. I've never done this to anyone else before. I love you and I just want to do what you think you need but I don’t want to hurt you or let you down. I'm just being honest, although I'm going to go through with this, I'm also concerned, I was raised not to hit women.
She pushed back enough to put both hands on his face. She gave him a long passionate kiss. Still holding his head and looking directly into his eyes. With softest and sweetest facial expression she said.
Patty: Your not abusing me, nothing is being done without my full consent. I'm asking for it because this is what I need from you as my fiancé. I give you complete discretionary authority to take your belt and beat my ass black and blue if you have to get me too, put me in my place now and than. You will only let me down if you don’t go all the way through. This is my way of being completely venerable, submissive and respectful towards you. I love you more than you will ever know. I love you so much that I fully expect to get what I'm going to get today if I do any of those four D's in our relationship and disciple agreement. There is a big difference between hitting me and spanking me. I know you will never strike me bit I give you my complete permission discipline me and that the difference. If you don’t go through with it now, what I'm really afraid of is that part of me that’s my mom, will run amok and I have to be able to respect your authority and push you away. I respect you and I want to always respect and obey you as my man, this ring gives you that authority.
A tear came from his eye as he was nodding to what she said. She put her arms around his and hugged him tightly.
Patty: Oh, honey, you don’t have to be afraid. By doing this, you are helping me help us. I know its going hurt like nothing I ever felt before but only you will have my allegiance and my behind, I love you ever so much.
He gently pushed her back and wiped the tear from his eye. He exhaled deeply
Patty: So are we good now.
He was nodding his head
Mark: Yes mam, we are good. I get it now, you want real domestic discipline and you accept it as discipline not abuse.
Patty: Yes sir, that’s exactly right.
He gently took her hands and brought them down and led her over to the bails. She shuffled over best she could until they reached the very edge.
Mark: Ok, I'm going hold out the rope and your going to put your wrists on it and I'll tie it and do the same with the other.
Patty: What about my panties?
Mark: Well, if its OK with you, after I tie your hands together, I'll help you get in position. When I'm ready to blister your behind, I'll pull them down for you.
Patty: If that’s the way you want to do it, yes sir.
He held out the rope and she slowly placed both wrist on the rope. He wrapped each wrist separately before wrapping them both in a figure 8 and than wrapped several times around the center and made a fancy knot.
Mark: Now is it comfortable and can you get free?
She twisted and pulled and she knew right away wasn’t getting out of it. It wasn’t cutting off circulation either. She let out deep breath because now theory was becoming reality and she felt a surge of trepidation and adrenaline at the same time. He removed a few bails including the top bail so that the highest point was just over knee high and covered it again with the comforter. Placed a pillow on the top one.
Mark: Ok, I want you to carefully get up lay your self over the top bail. I'll help you but I want you to stand up on your knees on the first level of bails. That way when you lay yourself over you hips on over the pillow and your actually bending and facing downwards a little. Any questions.
Patty: No sir
With his help she carefully got into position and she was up on her knees with her hands tied. He moved in front of her so she could make eye contact. He also had a western belt with patterns imprints on it and he had a huge silver cowboy belt buckle.
Mark: Ok, you ready to get you butt beat with my belt?
Her lips were now stemming. She swallowed hard and she was taking a few deep breaths.
Mark: Ok, this belt spanking isn’t going stop until I decide, its going unlimited swats and its going to be on bare butt, is that clear.
She was breathing heavier and in whimpering tone
Patty: Oooo, yes sir
He slowly walked around and inserted his fingers into the elastic band of her panties. When he did, she fletched.
Mark: Ok, I want you stay up, don’t lay down until I tell you too understand?
With one quick pull, he pulled her panties all the down to her knees. Her bottom was still red from the belt spanking she got over his knee about half hour before. He than walked back around in front of her and eye contact with her.
Mark: Now your ready. Remember when I tell you lay down I want you bent over face pointing the bottom bail so your bottom is facing up and flat across top of this pillow.
She was already clenching and unclenching in anticipation and as she could feel the cool breeze. He walked up to her gently put both hand and her face and gave her a long passionate kiss. In a calm and appreciative tone.
Mark: Honey, I know you are you doing this for us and for me out of love. I just want you to realize not only do I recognized that, I'm thankful to you. I love you ever so much. Please allow yourself to let go and be venerable you don’t have to hold back anymore.
Patty: Yes sir and I love you too.
He stepped back as she swallowed hard. He began undoing his buckle
Mark: Alright, I'm going to give you a belt whupin until you are sobbing and you stop fighting it.
He got the belt free from the buckle and slowly started to pull it out from the loops. She heard the enviable sound of his belt sliding out. He read that telling what about going to happen and building the trepidation helps her get into the accepting mode and helps her mentally prepare for what’s about to happen.
Mark: Now this belt whupin is going hurt a lot. Its going to be nonstop until I decide I'm finishing, not you.
Her lips stammering and a look of trepidation
Patty: Yes sir, now you said you start off slow, right
As he was removing his large buckle from the belt.
Mark: Yes mam, I sure will, I always try to keep my promises. We'll start off with a slow pace but they are still going to be consecutively. After a little while, I'm going pause and tell you that its time to let go. Than its going to intense and you need to stay in place until I decide to stop.
He place his buckle down on the comforter and the end of the bails. And came back around to he could see her again. Making eye contact with her again
Mark: Do you have any other questions before I blister your backside?
She started breath heavier as she was nodding.
Patty: Oooooo, no sir
He folded the in half so that she could see it
Mark: Alright, lay your over the bail and cross your feet because I going really lay into to your butt with my belt.
She slowly laid down and crossed her feet. She was laying over she was able to stabilize herself by resting her elbows and arms on the bail in front of her even though they were tied together. From her lower stomach down her knees she was pretty laying flat, after pulling herself forward a little.
He gently place the belt on the center of her bottom. Until she yelled
Patty: Wait, Wait, can I get a pillow to bit into, please, please, I just want a pillow!
He removed the belt picked up this second pillow and walked back around and gave it to her.
Mark: Yes mam, you can have a pillow
Letting out a big sigh of relief as she tucked it between her arms.
Patty: Oh, thank you, thank, I appreciate it.
Mark: No problem my love. Do you need anything else?
Patty: No sir
He walked back around and gently placed the belt back on the center of her bottom. She tighten and flexed up clenching her butt cheeks together. She started whimpering
Patty: Oooo, Oooo
He just waited as he was turned on by seeing her bottom with all her muscle tighten up like that. He like seeing the muscular definition in her butt checks. He gently pulled her shirt up to the middle of her back. She felt a cool gust of wind and she relaxed. As soon as she relaxed he raised belt a high as he could and brought down as hard as he could across the center of her bottom and it hit both cheeks
WHACK
She immediately went stiffened like a board and it left a hot white flash for second or two in contrast to her already red skin just before leaving a welt as wide as the belt. This time he did bring it down as hard as he could, he wasn’t holding back and followed all the way through until the end of the belt whipped back towards him
Patty let out a grunting noise as she was trying to breath it out.
He counted in his head one on thousand, two one thousand and than he brought another down. She was still all flexed up when it did.
WHACK
He hit the upper part of both cheeks and again it flash a white before leaving a welt.
She still only let out a grunting noise
He decided to start from the top or bottom and work his way down upper thighs and lower sit spot. Making sure he never hit her tail bone. He made gave every spot a working over good. Still connecting the belt every third one thousand count. He continued
WHACK. . .WHACK. . .WHACK. . .WHACK. . WHACK. . .WHACK. . .WHACK. . .WHACK. . .WHACK. . WWHACK
She was flexing and relaxing very 3rd or 4th whack. By the 20th strip of the belt landed she finally became audible and let out.
Patty: OUCHOOOOO, OK, OK, OUCHOOO
The entire upper part of the bottom was welted and he moved his aim landing the belt in the center. Only connecting with every third one thousand but bring it down across her backside with full force.
WHACK. . .WHACK. . .WHACK. . WHACK. . .WHACK. . WHACK. . .WHACK. . .WHACK. . WHACK. . WHACK
He was now getting more of a reaction from her. She was twisting in all direction and clenching up as tight as she could.
Patty: OUCHIEEE, OUCHOOO, NO MORE, NO MORE, OK, STOP
After about 25 more he decided to speed things up because she was getting use to the slow pace. He now started connect the belt every two one thousand.
WHACK. .WHACK. .WHACK. .WHACK. .WHACK. .WHACK
She was trying so hard to hang on and not give in. When he decreased the time between swats, her breathing became more pronounced as she was yelling.
Patty: OUCHOOO, OUCHOOO, OUCHOIEEEE,
He kept going and the middle of her bottom had crimson red and welted. As he kept going and decreased to one, one thousand in his count as he was now connecting with her upper thighs just below her sit spot.
WHACK. WHACK. WHACK. WHACK. WHACK. WHACK.
She now started fluttering her feet and pulling on rope that bound her hands. As it continued she squeezed the pillow to her as tight as she could and she stiffened straight again.
Patty: OUCHIEE, OUCIEEE, NO MORE, NO MORE, STOP, PLEASE STOP, OUCHIEE, NOT THERE
Mark: Nope, there is no stopping, we just now got started, now hold your position.
He continue until her upper thigh were like her upper and middle part of her butt, crimson red and welts all over. She stiffened like a board so tight she start shaking her legs out straight. Now he saw she had a high pain tolerance because she was fussing but barely crying. Right about the 64th swats, he paused for second and let he catch her breath for a second and waited until she relaxed. She was breather heavily but sniffing just a little
Patty: Oh, thank you, thank you
Mark: don’t thank me yet.
He placed the belt down on her bottom again. Her eye open wide and tried to look back. Remembering what she said about herself. It was wooden implement and flurry type swats that lowers her pain tolerance.
Patty: No, No, please, I take anymore.
Mark: Well, your not suppose to! Now your going to get your barn yard whupin. Now, I mean what I said about keeping within a budget you know that right.
With a few deep exhales
Patty: Ooo, Yes sir
Mark: Alright, time to let go now Patty
He raised the belt and brought back down as hard as he could across her sit spot. But before she had time to feel the full force of the first one, another came down, and another, and another. With rapid fire succession he laid into her as hard and as fast as he possible could.
WHQCK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK
She did have time to respond but she tried
Patty: OUCHIEE, OUCHIEE, NO MORE, SLOW DOWN, NO MORIEEEEE
Her mind went into panic mode and shoved her face into the pillow again and bit down hard. This time her screaming wasn’t just dramatics, it was for real. As he continued she couldn’t even make out words anymore. All he could hear were long load bursts of growling type screaming being muffled through the pillow.
Patty : AWWWWWWWW, AWWWWWWWW, AWWWWA, AWWWWW, AWWWWW, AWWW, AWWW
She stiffened and clenched up tight before relaxing again ever 10 or 12 painful whacks. She was drumming her feet down on the covered bail like crazy. She tried to lift her leg but her jeans held them together. He didn’t slow down or stop.
WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK
Without stopping he was whipping her ass hard and fast. It didn’t take long before her sit spot was crimson red with welts. He started over setting his aim at the top of bottom and working his way back down with absolutely no pauses between swats.
She was pulling and jerking on the rope as she was twisting and thrashing about in all direction. She was still screaming in her pillow. She was now at her absolutely pain limit, she’s never been this close before. She never let anyone get her to this point. She was on the verge of really crying hard. She was now in tremendous pain and she had on conscious thought, let it happen and stand in position. She was pulling and jerking on the ropes as hard as she could but she wasn’t going to get loose.
On and on, she felt like it would never end. The pain was to much for her. She lifter her face from the pillow, stiffened up and pushed up on with her hands and aching her back as she was pressing her hips and bottom into the bails.
Patty, OUCOOOOO, HOOHOOOO, OUCHOOO HOOOO, NOOOO HOOOO
She manned to get one word out.
He kept bring the western belt down hard across the center of bottom.
Mark: Get back down we Patty, it not over until I decide.
She some how mange to let herself listen to him on a subconscious level and shoved her face back down into the pillow and continues those load long bursts screaming. He didn’t stop and wasn’t letting up
Something finally snapped in Patty and she loot all control of her self habitations and broke out sobbing out of control. She couldn’t take anymore and she was crying freely.
He saw this but decided to give a few more for good measure. He gave a final 25, 24 for her birthday and one to grow on. Still whack away rapidly
WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK
She just laid there not fighting anymore and crying hiccup type sobbing. He just couldn’t believe how much it took.
When he saw this he finally stopped. He immediately put down his belt and pulled out his pocket knife and walk around to the front of her and cut her hands free and unravel all rope. When her hands were free she reached out him to be held. He helped her up. He quickly removed the comforter and laid it out on the ground. He helped her to ground and sat down. She immediately moved up towards him and curled up into a ball laying her face and head into his chest. She was sobbing out of control. Tears streaming down her face, her eyes were all puffy and swollen from crying so hard, her noise was running and she was have a hard time breathing as she was hiccup crying. He just out her arms around her and held her close while she was sobbing into his shirt. He began gently stroking her head.
Mark: Its alright now, its all over, I'm here, its all over.
He just held her for next 30 minutes or while she cried and cried. She felt that all the negative feelings were being released with every tear. She was finally calming down but still sniffling and wiping her away tears and her noise. She was breathing better and he was just stroking her head. She lifter her head enough to make eye contact.
Patty: Thank you Mark, you have no idea how much bounding is happening inside me. I really did need this to happen on many levels. I feel so tranquil and so centered. I'm so sorry I was fighting against it. Thank you for not being afraid and following through all the way.
Mark: I love you Patty, I just want to be here for you. I really sorry your bottom is so welted and bruised up like it is and
She gently reached and put her finger on his lips
Patty: It’s a small price to pay to establish your authority as the leader in our relationship. I'll heal up just fine. I like to ask you again what I asked you on Saturday because now I know you understand exactly what I mean. Will you commit to do whatever is necessary to help me not walk all over you. Are willing to whatever it takes to help me respect and obey you as my husband?
He was getting misty eyed while the words sunk in.
Mark: Yes mam, I sure will.
Patty: Today, you proved it and I would like to reinforced my answer. Yes, Mark I will be your wife and allow you to exercise your authority as head of our home and leader in my life. I love you so ever so much.
There’s was silence for another good 10 minutes or so as he just held her. She finally stood up and carefully pulled up her panties. He also stood up. As she bent down and carefully started pulling up her jeans.
Patty: Why do I have a feeling that your going to be a pain in ass for many years to come?
As she was pulling her zipper back up and buttoning up her jeans again.
Mark: Well, if I am, you’ll be asking for it and it will be you would've earned it.
She was getting her belt buckled back up. Walked right to him and put her hands on her hips and looked right into his eyes for just a second. She exhaled deeply and put her arms around his neck.
Patty: I'm sure I will, Mark, I'm sure I will.
She than gave him a long passionate kiss. When she finished looked directly into his eyes.
Patty: Thank you Mark
She than went over and put her hat back on and picked up his buckle and his belt. She put the buckle back on and folded it half. She walked back to him. She held it out and offered it to him with one hand and gently rubbing her backside with the other. As she chuckled a little she said.
Patty: Now that sure was an real old fashion barn yard whupin, Mark! Your belt hurt like the dickens but I was asking it. Thank you for not being afraid to put me in my place.
He chuckled too as he took from her and began putting back on. When he finished, she took his hand and began walking back to his truck hand in hand. As they were walking,
Patty: Can I really get whatever car I won’t?
Mark: I love you sweetheart, I always meant what I said, you deserve it. You can pick out whatever car you want.
Patty: I was thinking about that Kia Sorento Hybrid, it'll save on gas.
Mark: Any car you honey, any car you want.
Still walking hand in hand, she gently squeezed his hand.

sgtjoe78

Re: Birthday Engagement Spanking

Post by sgtjoe78 » Fri May 20, 2016 1:21 pm

Wow, very good story!

coolstuff

Re: Birthday Engagement Spanking

Post by coolstuff » Tue May 24, 2016 11:04 am

Thank you, I know it need proof reading but I'm glad you liked my story. Its was based on a true real life experience but the names were changed though. Please feel free to share my story too.